Logistics Clerk Resume
Summary : Expierence in sales and have good customer service experience. I am a very good team worker and love to learn new things and help the team meet there goal every day.
Skills : Word, Excel, People Skills,.
- Motivated and dedicated my section to receive a Commendable rating on the Command Inspection Program and winning the award for my Company.
- Helped my section receive $2,000,000 from the turn-in of recoverable repair parts.
- Responsible for the Accountability and Inventories of 350 parts on the units Shop Supply Listing (SSL).
- Increased the Battalions Authorized Supply Listing (ASL) by requisitioning 220 class IV repair parts that valued $1,860,804.00.
- Increased mission aptitude and morale were soldiers were excited to perform and complete their daily task without any issues.
- Trained and assisted vehicle operators on the proper vehicle dispatch procedures, and helped the mechanics understand the importance and proper procedures of turning in recoverable parts.
- Performed monthly inventories of general and specialized high-tech equipment, to maintain 100% operational readiness at all times.
- Achieved 100% loss prevention while training American Soldiers and Korean Soldiers on the Standard Army Maintenance System.
Logistics Clerk Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Logistics Clerk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
- Schedule incoming trailers and provide feedback to the Regional Transportation Organization on carrier performance.
- Review and process deliveries as well as resolve receipt discrepancies and complete said shipments to update inventory.
- Expedite hot shipments for unloading and warehousing while simultaneously looking for cross-docking CIP opportunities.
- Maintain contact with planners and suppliers concerning the resolution of shipment problems.
- Generate and disseminate the following metrics: Daily/Weekly Performance Updates, Monthly YTD Receiving, Inbound Issues Tracking, Daily Job, Load Method Utilization, Operator Productivity, On-Time Shipping, Customer Shipment Summary, Lititz Logistics Center Yard Data Reports, and Monthly Metrics.
- Process Dispute Management claims with carriers and customers.
- Coordinate the receipt, disposition, and placarding of returns, and publish categorized return goods reports.
- Interface with the inventory control team and perform cycle counts as directed.
Material Logistics Clerk Resume
Objective : Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and written. Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications. Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple projects. Ability to relate to co-workers, inspire others to participate, and mitigate conflict with co-workers.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office, Ability to analyze and provide solutions to conflicts, Effective communication skills, Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- Processed all document and maintained the acquisition of all Federal government products.
- Separate the damage products from the undamaged and send these products to different departments such as DRA, DRB, DMFB, or FPI.
- Prepares bills of lading; checks items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination, and routing are correct.
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment; may process return shipments from customers.
- Sorts counts, packages, labels, insures, unpacks, and/or logs inventory which is shipped or received.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
- Delivers items to requisitioning departments and obtains authorized signatures for accepted items.
- Maintained department database, prepare routine reports, and file shipping/receiving records.
Logistics Clerk II Resume
Summary : Seeking employment opportunity in an education position with a fun-loving, motivated, and mission oriented environment. Abilities I have some experience in a VPK however, with current degree program I have spent numerous hours in an elementary school setting. I have finished my AA, and currently working towards my BA with an emphasis on Elementary Education K-6.
Skills : Letter of Credit Specialist, Import/Export Coordinator.
- Managed the Material Handling Equipment Program in support of the complete supply department and tenant commands.
- Ensured safe movement and delivery of high priority and general cargo.
- Processed outbound air and surface cargo while ensuring cargo was cleared for customs.
- Expertly screened, ordered, received, and processed repairable and consumable material for stock and quick turn over to tenant commands on a daily basis.
- Maintained a 98 percent accuracy of inventory of items at all times which lead to a high performance level for the supply department.
- Coordinated the verification and updated components on the Individual Component Repair List for 22 work centers while assigned on aboard ship.
- Manifested outbound transportation paperwork for civilian truck companies and maintained a 100 percent accuracy file for every month.
- Performed preliminary analysis on stock records, historical demand listings, and financial reconciliation reports.
Logistics Clerk III Resume
Objective : Dedicated detail-oriented professional with comprehensive experience in property book accounting and management, logistics management, supply administration, supply procedures analysis, purchasing and procurement, item and monetary accounting, inventory management and analysis, budget administration, material expediting and handling, distribution facilities and storage management, hazardous materials management, material management, research and analysis, data entry, records management, and customer service.
Skills : Materials, Forklift Operator.
- Established and maintained stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Established and maintained automated and manual accounting records, posted receipts and turn-ins, and performed dues-ins and dues-outs accounting; corrected error and exception documents.
- Reviewed and verified quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
- Unloaded, unpacked, visually inspected, and counted, segregated, pelletized, and stored incoming supplies and equipment.
- Maintained stock locator system and administered document control procedures.
- Repaired and constructed fiberboard or wooden containers.
- Packed, crated, stenciled, weighed, and banded equipment and supplies.
- Constructed bins, shelving, and other storage aids.
Logistics Clerk/Warehouse Lead Resume
Objective : Dependable administrator and mentor in bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Work with accuracy and attention to detail and effectively organize and prioritize assigned work. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving proficiency.
Skills : Microsoft office, Scheduling, Medical Terminology, Collections, Collections, Customer Service, Management.
- Responsible to manage and monitor the several functions required for procuring and dispatching goods, for the organization and the clients as well.
- Process necessary applications and documents to seek approvals from concerned authorities for storing and transporting goods from one place to another.
- Ensure availability of sufficient number of goods of ordered quality.
- Pack goods and keep them ready for transportation.
- Make arrangements for warehousing and transportation of goods.
- Ensure safety to goods from breakage, spoilage or theft during storage and transit.
- Support the logistics manager by overseeing the movement of goods and establishing efficient coordination between the sender and receiver of goods.
High School Diploma
Logistics Clerk/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, focused and quality driven professional with over 5 years of significant and progressive experience in administrative support who is committed to excellence. Solid communicator with the proven ability to work effectively within a team environment. Completes tasks independently and with attention to detail. Demonstrated skill to evaluate and correct general administrative problems, Technical problems and exercise good discretion and judgment.
Skills : Microsoft office, s2k, As400, As400.
- Created daily sales orders and updates to domestic shipping manifests.
- Prepared certificates of origin, bills of lading, NAFTA certificates of origin and shipper export declaration for international shipments.
- Performed data entry and documentation for orders with hazardous materials.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders, third-party warehousing and transportation companies to ship finished products to clients.
- Completed daily tasks independently in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Mentored new hires and assisted supervisor with the completion of various tasks on a daily basis.
- Utilized AS400 computer database, Cargo Wise logistics software, and Windows operating systems and applications.
Drafting And Design
Transport Logistics clerk Resume
Objective : Conscientious professional team player, seeking a full time position that is challenging, skill building, and also utilizes the many years of customer service and clerical back ground that I will be bringing in to your employ.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2010, Inventory Management, Logistics, Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical Terminology.
- Received, stored, and issued material, equipment, and other items from stock and tool rooms.
- Kept records and compiled stock reports, kept the stores department and other storage facilities clean and organized.
- Stored, tagged, identified and provided the necessary environment and physical protections for all of the company's inventory assets.
- Segregated serviceable and unserviceable parts in accordance with company policy.
- Performed and documented monthly shelf life inspections.
- Retained and filed purchase orders and parts traceability forms.
- Provided proper storage of flammable items.
- Monitored and sent for calibration or repairs of any company tools or equipment.
Master of Science
Logistics Clerk I Resume
Summary : Twenty-seven years of progressive success in sales, merchandising, payables, receivables, accounting, and import/export traffic control. Ability to maintain numerous projects simultaneously. Highly motivated, dependable and team oriented, also able to work independently as needed.
Skills : Customer Service, communication skills, organization, computer skills,multitask, billingusl.
- Maintain property accountability records, property books, repair parts, and components received, issued or otherwise disposed.
- Prepare transaction documents for non-expendable property.
- Review documents for item authorization and request approval.
- Maintain a register of transaction documents, and make postings to the property accountability records.
- Physically inventory property, compare results with property records, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Prepare Report of Survey for unaccountable items, indicating individual responsible.
- Maintain hand-receipt file of all non-expendable items.
- Maintain files pertaining to property book activities.
Bachelor's In History
Sr. Logistics Clerk Resume
Summary : More than 25 years of successful experience in customer service, data entry, collections, and general/specialized office support with recognized strengths in written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving/trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and implementing proactive procedures and systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Fax, Email.
- Assisted in property accountability through Army computer systems ensuring total accuracy.
- Determined method of obtaining relief from responsibility for lost, damaged, and destroyed equipment.
- Initiated Financial Liability Investigations of Property Loss.
- Worked as a team with Property Book Officers and Supply Supervisors to account for and maintain equipment.
- Delegated instruction to subordinate Supply Sergeants.
- Received a commendation for meritorious service during Operation Iraqi Freedom .
- Volunteered and assisted in the building and opening of a Morale, Welfare, and Recreation facility.
Logistics Clerk Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a customer service position that will utilize my strong interpersonal and organizational skills in a company that promotes growth, stability, and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Great Customer Service, Great People Skills, Good Communication, Hard Working, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills, Computer.
- Contracted through Sears Home Delivery, the primary responsibilities were supporting the delivery teams and the management.
- Acted as a liaison between the contractors and Sears which included fostering a good working relationship between all parties.
- Planned, assigned, and managed daily work schedules and delivery routes.
- Tracked home delivery team movements throughout the day.
- Executed the investigation and mitigation of in-home damage claims.
- Conducted surveys with customers upon home delivery team completion.
- Performed data entry, filing, daily reports, and training other employees.
Bachelor Of Science
Logistics Clerk Resume
Headline : Pursuing employment where I will be able to utilize my life experiences as well as my interpersonal skills, to not only allow myself to grow personally and professionally, but to firmly contribute towards the achievements of the missions and values of my employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Lean Logistics, SAP.
- Completes all shipping and receiving documents accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Communicates with customers, carriers and suppliers as required, and in conjunction with Traffic Departments.
- Direct and oversee the pallet control and exchange program.
- Gather and maintain all data and records relative to shipping and receiving activities.
- Assure orders and shipping quantities match picking documents.
- Collect all documentation for inbound freight and route to the proper record keeping unit.
- Achieved special praise from the Logistic Director for work accomplished.