Logistics Supervisor Resume
Headline : Experienced Logistics/Materials Supervisor with a proven track record of cost containment and productivity improvement seeking a professional position with a company that can best utilize my skills and background.
Skills : MS Office.
- Responsible for inbound/outbound operations and material handling processes in a fast paced automotive electronics manufacturing environment.
- Emphasis was on maintaining product quality and accuracy while ensuring ship schedules were met.
- Responsible for monitoring stock status, production schedules, line related quality issues and scheduled requests in order to move product in accordance with SDS requirements.
- Interface daily with quality, scheduling and manufacturing management for coordination of finished product issues.
- Key Accomplishments: Responsible for initial start-up of a new 65,000 square foot warehouse.
- Implemented a cycle count process resulting in an improved accuracy rate of 98.5 % and a cost savings of  Improved packaging process through introduction of a new corrugated container design resulting in annualized savings of  and increased throughput on eight different product lines.
- Decreased manpower requirements by 23% leading to an annualized cost savings of  Designed warehouse layout and implemented shipping process improvements resulting in increased productivity and ship accuracy.
- Received a rating of exceeds expectations or partially exceeds expectations on all annual evaluations.
Bachelors Of Business Administration In Administration/Marketing
Receptionist And Logistics Supervisor Resume
Summary : Customer service professional, skilled in problem solving and responsive to needs of clients, coworkers and senior management. Poised, resourceful and adaptable to any working environment organizational agility to handle multiple priorities and meet deadline schedules. Attentive to detail, with sharp awareness of omissions/ inaccuracies, and prompt to take corrective action. A self-starter and quick study, eager to assume increasing levels of responsibility.
Skills : Inventory Management, Admininstration Skills, Management Skills, Organizational Skills, Communication Skills.
- Instructed, supervised a crew of 65 in the daily operations of 40 work spaces, three retail outlets, and fifteen warehouses to meet and exceed internal and external customer service requirements, while maximizing quality, safety, and productivity throughout the facility, lead a team focus on assign audit and assume the lead position on the audit, provide supervision and assignments to team members as Auditor in Charge as well as review paper work completed by staff and draft audit report.
- Developed warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, audited, implemented, enforced, and developed processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Sourced and purchased machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of the Departments.
- Managed and communicate daily / weekly / monthly output goals and objectives.
- Created and maintained a positive team environment, inspiring all employees to do their best work to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ordered, received, quality inspected, stored, preserved materials, inventoried, and maintained 100% accountability for over 75M in material and product, supervised the packing, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping and unpacking, and receiving of materials.
- Analyzed suppliers operations to determine factors that affected prices and determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules, identified and prioritized logistics needs and communicates recommendations to upper management in order to achieve efficient product distribution.
- Complied and analyzed statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
Bachelors In IT Management
Fleet Logistics Supervisor Resume
Summary : Problem-solving, supply chain professional with diverse experience in manufacturing and transportation industries. Extensive hands on experience managing order fulfillment operations while consistently achieving 98% on time delivery to customer service targets. Proactive management style with excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills. Successfully lead teams with increasing responsibilities for developing global process alignment across demand planning, supply management and order fulfillment.
Skills : Excel, Planner, Procurement, Scheduling, Supply Chain Management.
- Increased productivity and efficiency in Distribution department for global Scandinavian shipping company through staffing and workload analysis.
- Supervised a team of 50 people who were involved in the transport, quality and delivery of goods to a third party vendor.
- Monitor all transportation operations to ensure contract obligations were met, and served as a liaison between the multiple agencies within the terminal environment.
- Oversee dispatching, routing, tracking, and shipping activities to ensure safe, prompt and accurate delivery of goods.
- Trained and coach staff on new procedures.
- Alert senior managements of current capacities restraint and problem resolutions.
- Trained and familiarized new hires with geography and maritime laws of Port of Baltimore.
- Fostered a culture of teamwork, leadership, and thoroughness to improve customer satisfaction and meet shipping deadlines.
Customer Logistics Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a Logistics and/or Supply position with an acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence.
Skills : Logistics/Supply/Warehousing.
- Coordinates Materials issued, packaged and shipped with the corporate offices, contract sited or other specified destinations.
- Prepares finished products for shipment or storage by placing materials in inventory or shipping containers.
- Verifies materials or merchandise against received documents Notes and reports discrepancies and/or damage to materials.
- Maintains records and provides traceability of documentation through the company accounting or track system.
- Examines stored materials and reports deterioration and damage.
- Removes materials from inventory and prepares for shipment.
- Creates detailed daily, weekly and bi-weekly reports for IT in tracking materials received and accepted.
- Monitors parts and components quantities received from vendors and identifies problem areas.
Branch Logistics Supervisor Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, results-driven recruiter/manager with over 15 years in the transportation industry. Experience in full life cycle recruiting, permanent, temp and temp to perm placement. Excellent client relationship management and consultative sales skills. Expert in DOT compliance, safety training and accident investigations.
Skills : Management, Sales, Recruiting, Account Management.
- Responsible for manually routing scheduled deliveries and pickups from clients in the TriState area.
- Recruited and managed Class A and B CDL drivers.
- Managed all assets from scheduling service to ordering new equipment.
- Worked closely with warehouse personnel and customer service to satisfy clients needs.
- Developed driver policy manual and reorganized current system to increase client satisfaction and reduce unnecessary costs.
- Developed and implemented driver safety program.
- Increased OnTime deliveries by 23% Increased profit margin by 11% Decreased driver accidents/injuries by 54%.
Transportation Logistics Supervisor Resume
Objective : I am a dedicated individual who anticipates the value of the unknown, enjoys a fast-paced work environment, and highly organized person who appreciates professional structure. I am seeking a position in logistics that will utilize my education, experience, and overall knowledge while providing me with the ability to continue to learn and advance within my chosen field.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Planning, Customer Service, Sales.
- Directed fifteen-member team to develop the most efficient routing system for $60 million in supplies and equipment.
- Mentored and supervised mid-level and junior supply personnel on how to properly account for the organization's property.
- Taught supply managers how to initiate financial liability investigations.
- Forecasted a yearly budget for the organization.
- Advised the chief executive officer on the best avenue of approach for supply based on the logistics' regulations.
- Ensured customer complaints were handled in a timely manner and corrective actions were implemented to rectify issues.
- Key Achievements: Achieved 99.5% average delivery rate on all assignments with no loss of materials or assets.
- Identified and corrected supply efficiency, which saved $1.2 million and resulted in faster more accurate supply shipments.
Bachelor's Of Science In Supply Chain Management Logistics Technology
Procurement/Logistics Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dedicated serviceman focused on applying 6 years of military logistic management experience to gain employment in the civilian sector. Exceptionally hard worker well-versed in supply and inventory management.
Skills : Microsoft office, Internet, fax/printer/phone, Supervisor.
- Supervised staff of 15 to 25 team member performing receiving, warehousing, order picking, stocking, and shipping activities.
- Ensured the accuracy of warehouse documents and files.
- Ensured adherence to company safety and security policies and procedures, provided training / guidance to staff and ensured that all warehouse equipment was in good repair.
- Oversaw the receipt and warehousing of all products and production materials.
- Supervised the checking of goods received against purchase orders and bills of lading.
- Investigated and resolved discrepancies as appropriate.
- Contacted freight carriers to make arrangements for shipments as required.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Management
Logistics Supervisor/Inventory Control Specialist Resume
Summary : To acquire a management position that will support a successful operation and utilizing my leadership abilities in training, operations, Quality Assurance, manufacturing, performance development, logistics, recruitment, Staff Development / Supervision, Planning, Process Improvement, Safety Training, Trade Compliance, Secret Security Clearance. Results-driven, quality-focused leader with 20 years military service and over 10 years of manufacturing experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Safety, Organizational Skills, Optimization, Trainer, Dispatch, Data Entry, Bookkeeping, Billing, Customer Service, Scheduling, Shipping And Receiving, UPS, Logistics.
- Supervise the operation staging of food products for overseas shipping.
- Inspect product to insure that it is the proper product and quantity of product for shipment.
- Insure product is in accordance with USDA requirements for export.
- Inspect product to make sure that it is properly labeled with proper export labels and all product is labeled.
- Supervise and schedule shift assignments for 30 employees to include their duties and responsibility to meet customer demand.
- Responsible for the recruitment and hiring of employees as well as employee retention.
- Inputting of data for payroll for all employees.
Remarketing Account Manager/Logistics Supervisor Resume
Summary : Logistics Specialist and Military Veteran with 4 years of proven experience in the United States Army. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 2 - 8 in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in Property Accountability and Configuration Management derived from conducting domestic and global operations in overseas. Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets property and equipment valued over $50M while meeting the expectations of senior leadership.
Skills : Microsoft, Word, Excell, DLX, AGV APPS/ETRIC & EWMS., Outlook, WMS, SAP.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
Bachelor Of Science In Multidisciplinary Studies
Supply Operations/Logistics Supervisor Resume
Objective : Innovative and solutions-focused professional in the areas of purchasing, budgeting, procurement and integrated assets accounting systems. Results driven leader with a proven history of developing, educating and leading diverse groups of people. Exceptionally skilled, forward thinking, communicator and presenter with the ability to inspire commitment and lead teams. Superior interpersonal, analytical, critical-thinking and assessment skills, coupled with the enhanced abilities of being a self-starter who works well under pressure.
Skills : Proactive, Project Manager, Resource Management, Delegation, Self-Starter, Budget Management Proven Leader, Scheduling/Planning Management, Staff Training, Adaptable, Secret Clearance, Dedicated, Communication Skills, Performance Under Pressure, Approachable, Dependable.
- Financial Manager responsible for the accurate accounting of a $17.4 million budget.
- Directly accountable for the daily operations within the logistics department including: ordering, shipping, receiving, dispensing, and stowage of high valued, government controlled, assets exceeding $30 million.
- Command purchasing agent responsible for the accounting oversight and $180,000 worth of expenditures while adhering to strict government purchasing regulations.
- Strategically negotiated, coordinated, and managed government and independent contracts with selected vendors worth more than $300,000.
- Executed the acceptance and transfer of 880 aircraft parts valued at over $4 million with a 100% accuracy rate.
- Procured mission critical assets for eight aircraft exceeding $50 million while deployed in remote areas of Africa, Greece and Italy in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
- Accountable for an aircraft parts inventory totaling $2 million.
BA In Marketing
Distribution And Logistics Supervisor Resume
Headline : Dedicated serviceman focused on applying 6 years of military logistic management experience to gain employment in the civilian sector. Exceptionally hard worker well-versed in supply and inventory management.
Skills : Logistics, Freight Scheduling, Shipping, Elevator Mechanic, Sales, Customer Service.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
- Operated and maintained equipment worth $500,000 in contaminated areas.
- Documented and processed classified materials.
- Led fire team during infantry dismounted battle drills and situational training exercises.
- Coordinated integration of company weapons systems into those of adjacent platoons.
- Supervised teams in support of security and installation law and order operations.
- Reviewed disciplinary and other adverse actions and made recommendations.
High School Diploma In Criminal Justice
Logistics Supervisor Resume
Headline : I want to work for a company where job security is not an issue or constant worry. I am seeking a career that is challenging, and in a healthy work environment where my skills can be utilized to its fullest potential.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Monitor logistics quality management programs.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency.
- Participate in transportation management process, such as selection, qualifications or performance evaluation.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transport.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed or quality of transportation services.
High School Or Equivalent In Business