Financial Center Manager Resume
Summary : To partner with a company that sets the standard for excellence, by providing an exceptional value through world class service and solutions. To continue to grow personally and professionally, while building strong relationships with clients and corporate teammates.
Skills : Management Experience, Data Analysis, Forecasting, P&L Management, Revenue Growth, Financial Planning, Regulatory Compliance, Audit, Talent Development, Risk Management, Organizational Skills, Business Development.
- Drove store performance results through strong individual sales performance and through consistent coaching activities with sales team to reach their professional goals.
- Recognized for strong outside business development skills to generate new business clients and commercial loan opportunities.
- Expanded and maintained existing consumer and business banking clients.
- Ensured the delivery of superior client service daily.
- Provided clients with the right solutions to achieve their financial goals.
- Worked with banks business partners for referral opportunities.
- Generated small business loan applications up to $1 million.
- Ensured that all branch operations are in compliance with all bank policies and procedures, coupled with well-rounded credit risk background.
Sr. Financial Center Manager Resume
Summary : Insightful and organized financial professional with a record of success in sales, marketing, management and customer service. Effective listener and problem solver with the ability to drive revenue growth, resolve conflict, improve morale and exceed profit goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Business Management, Business Writing, Project Management, Customer Service Skills, Banking, Team Building, Negotiation, Training & Development, Sales Management, Coaching.
- Coached and developed relationship managers and client service representatives in career development.
- Lead associates in developing effective sales strategies and superior customer service skills for the financial center.
- Created and managed a monthly budget for the financial center.
- Developed strategies to mitigate risks for the bank.
- Developed and executed operational excellence and compliance within the financial center.
- Consistented top performer in deposits, loans and small business Develop productive working relationships with the business community.
Jr. Financial Center Manager Resume
Objective : Offer fifteen years of Management with eleven years of banking experience in retail, mortgage, and commercial banking. Dynamic managerial skills, experience in hiring, training, and supervising team members.
Skills : Certification In Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, Forecasting, P&L Management, Revenue Growth, Financial Planning, Regulatory Compliance, Audit, Talent Development, Risk Management, Organizational Skills, Business Development.
- Supervised and monitored staff of 7 to 10 associates.
- Performed quality proactive sales activities and monitored sales productivity for the branch.
- Organized and implemented procurement procedures for branch equipment.
- Monitored daily business functions, identified business opportunities and developed action plans.
- Actively pursued and set productivity goals and made proactive calls to high value customers to increase branch profitability.
- Trained and evaluated the progress of new hires and existing employees on weekly basis.
- Exceeded quarterly goals consistently and received awards for goals obtained.
- Developed specific strategies and monitored progress to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
Financial Center Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced Customer Service/Administration Manager responsible for leading and developing effective customer support teams by utilizing strong communication skills and develop customer service training techniques in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Data Analysis, Forecasting, P&L Management, Revenue Growth, Financial Planning, Regulatory Compliance, Audit, Talent Development, Risk Management, Organizational Skills, Business Development.
- Managed daily operation and performance of retail financial center.
- Developed sales team and teller team by identifying key performance areas and setting daily and quarterly team and individual goals.
- Partnered with business bankers and financial advisors identifying areas to increase the financial center's revenues.
- Partnered with sales staff in identifying potential cross sell opportunities and banking relationships.
- Increased overall customer Gallup Customer Service survey scores.
- Received recognition for this achievement.
- Assisted and supported other financial center managers with roll out new platform desktop.
- Assisted other financial centers with rotation of quarterly schedules.
Financial Center Manager II Resume
Headline : Desire a challenging position of responsibility with a progressive yet community organization that will utilize a diversified work/educational history in banking, management, public relations, communications, sales, and client base management, while incorporating a commitment to excellence and remuneration based on merit.
Skills : Bankruptcy and auto remarketing procedures, FDCPA.
- Offered a full range of financial services to current and potential customers.
- Maintained operational standards and protocol whereby maximizing profitability.
- Established and developed a rapport with individuals and small to large businesses.
- Screened, selected, developed, motivated, and trained a competent workforce.
- Conducted assessments to ensure deposit, loan, and investment goal attainment.
- Evaluated the job performance of personnel (positions, salary, and promotions).
- Coached and encouraged to focus daily to achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
Financial Center Manager II Resume
Objective : Recognize the importance of customer satisfaction and good work ethic Outstanding multi-tasking skills with ability to adapt quickly to changing environments.
Skills : Financial Management, Banking, Customer Service Representative, Sales Management, Operations Management.
- Cultivated, promoted, and lead sales and service function for staff of eight employees.
- Effectively Communicated processes with staff members.
- Provided timely constructive feedback to employees.
- Established and maintained consumer and commercial client base.
- Promoted company products and services within the community.
- Directed and administered a financial center with generally less than $30 million in core deposits.
- Analyzed applicants' financial status & credit to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Ensured that the financial center provides the public with banking services, and credit decisions.
Certificate In Technology
Financial Center Manager I Resume
Objective : To establish within a solid, customer focused company that has a need for a strong performing leader and coach, dedicated to developing individuals and establishing trusted relationships with clientele.
Skills : International Relations, Finacial Manager, Data Analysis, Forecasting, P&L Management, Revenue Growth, Financial Planning, Regulatory Compliance, Audit, Talent Development, Risk Management, Organizational Skills, Business Development.
- Met and exceeded aggressive deposit and lending goals.
- Very fast paced Customer service oriented environment.
- Led all internal and external sales initiatives including loan production as well as developing staff.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, employees, industry peers and customers.
- Proven history of negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience included originating and processing credit decisions.
Lead Financial Center Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, results oriented professional with the ability to implement and cultivate current and new business relationships. Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals within time restraints.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Finance Supervisor.
- Directed the start-up for branch to move into and quickly dominate the Hispanic market.
- Provided company representation at local industry conferences and professional associations.
- Guided all start-up planning, initial staffing, sales team development, and community relations involved with the opening of branch office.
- Transitioned into a dual operations management and sales role.
- Controlled all aspects of branch operations and growth.
- Demonstrated effective ability to achieve revenue and growth goals.
- Attended and participated in community meetings and activities to promote community financial awareness.
Financial Center Manager/Specialist Resume
Experience with assisting in planning or supervising areas of production and coordinating effort with other areas to attain factory objectives, Experience making or developing production methods, Experience in interpreting and processing contracts and specifications.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP, P&L Management, Client Relationship Management, Sales Management, Recruiting, Performance Management, Account Management.
- Lead and manage all financial and operational aspect of the business.
- Identified risks and prioritize areas of focus.
- Capitalized on referral opportunities to help clients obtain the full value of their relationship with the institution.
- Built and sustained a culture of excellent client experience.
- Drived performance by establishing ideal aggressive individual goals for loan officers.
- Provided timely and suitable solutions for clients' escalations.
- Motivated team to perform at highest level of expectations.
Financial Center Manager Resume
Summary : Result oriented leader and a coach with more than 12 years of branch management experience in diverse global banking institutions with a proven record of exceeding revenue, customer service, and regulatory compliance targets.
Skills : Management, Financial Planner.
- Responsible for coaching sales staff to increase sales performance.
- Tracked on a weekly basis branch sales results.
- Underwrote branch loans and lines of credit under $5000.
- Leading Edge business-to-business calling platform training.
- Maintain all budgets for the branch, staying well within targeted budget.
- Managed a portfolio of 800 households with deposits totaling 10 million dollars.
- Responsible for hiring all new employees.