Financial Associate Resume
Summary : Highly skilled professional with experience in client services, project management, medical and insurance billing, marketing, public relations, and sales. Expertise in leadership development, time management, improving operational and client service support, and organizational strategy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, Administrative Support.
- Calculate cost basis using various tax strategy methods and respond to complex internal and external cost basis phone inquiries.
- Provide assistance with analyzing quality audits, statements audits, correspondence creation, and other initiatives.
- Improve quality and performance metrics by 80% by analyzing historical records and information provided by client and other investments firms in order to reconstruct and mitigate the risk of errors in cost basis information.
- Calculate and maintain cost basis information for client holdings using proprietary software programs in accordance with Internal Revenue Service regulation and established Vanguard legal requirements.
- Participate in periodic audits of statements, tax forms, and software elevations to ensure accuracy of information and system functionality.
- Communicate with clients to assist with problem identification and act as a subject matter expert to provide insight into cost basis related issues.
- Evaluate processes and workflows for potential efficiency enhancements.
- Made recommendations to management and Crew Empowerment Representatives then contributed in strategic action steps to implement process improvements.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Financial Associate Resume
Objective : Financial planning professional with a solid 16 year history of developing customized financial plans while working Extensively with succession planning, investments and life insurance divisions. Seeking the opportunity to leverage an extensive background in a new professional position.
Skills : Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Stocking, Cashier.
- Provided wealth management solutions which accounted for $35 million in assets under management.
- Answered Questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies, assisted clients in implementing financial plans and explained and documented for clients the details of the services provided.
- Maintained 100% Net Promoter Score with client database of over 750 member households.
- Consistent growth of client database which relied solely upon existing clients' referrals and networking.
- Modeled exceptional customer service skills and appropriate diagnostic sales techniques.
- Maintained successfully operating business office, including managing compliance and training requirements, record keeping requirements, and functional operations in a highly regulated, ever-evolving industry.
- Contributed ideas and offered constructive feedback at regularly scheduled salesmanship and training meetings.
Jr. Financial Associate Resume
Headline : Produce daily pitches in the corporate and municipal bond arena for institutional clients. Prepare pitch decks to clients, provided sales coverage for portfolio managers in 25 institutional and retail accounts, maintaining trading support, and trade flow with research analysts.
Skills : VBA.
- Attract and acquire new clients through the sale of financial products and services.
- Create and maintain efficient and effective client service models.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote Thrivent Financial and my services.
- Communicate expectations, channels of communication and future dialog.
- Utilize multiple software programs for retirement analyses, investment/portfolio analyses, risk assessments and budgeting.
- Create multiple reports to organize and display client data demographic data, geographic data and product data.
- Stay current on state of economy, taxes, equity indexes, interest rates, public benefit programs, multiple employer benefits and other financial matters.
- Build a network of business and professional relationships with clients, business, nonprofit groups, attorneys, accountants.
Financial Associate/Assistant Resume
Summary : Looking forward to associate myself with an organization where there is an opportunity to share, contribute and upgrade my knowledge for development of organization served as well as to achieve individual goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Work well with children from volunteering with coaching in cheerleading and gymnastics.
- Provided customer service support to existing and prospective shareholder by utilizing Problem-solving skills to read; interpret, and resolve complex issues.
- Utilized strong verbal and written communications skills to relay information to clients in a clear concise manner.
- Processed incoming telephone inquiries such as redemptions, account maintenance, and share exchanges on voluntary and retirement accounts.
- Provided support to licensed Primerica Personal Financial Analyst (PFAs) with such issues as commissions, trade status, client account information, and financial and maintenance transactions.
- Provided customer service support to existing and potential banking and credit card clients with account information, transaction details, account maintenance, and information on the variety of banking services offered.
- Suggested banking packages and services that will meet the client's financial needs and goals.
- Assisted clients with on-line access issues and provided avenues for resolution with disputed/fraudulent transactions.
Financial Associate/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a support staff where can use knowledge of customer service, communication skills with a firm that utilizes training to promote individual opportunity and professional growth while making positive contributions to the organization.
Skills : Highly Proficient In Microsoft Office.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Implement financial planning recommendations or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date.
- Contact clients periodically to determine any changes in their financial status.
BA In Computer Science
Financial Associate/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Talented young professional with customer service experience in providing immediate resolution to customer concerns, having great product knowledge, and managing various tasks in efficient time.
Skills : Social Media Applications: Advanced, Public Speaking facilitation, High Professional Networking acumen, Exceptional Customer Service & Communication.
- Delivered accurate, quick and efficient customer service by performing standard debit, credit and product transactions while maintaining a balance between transaction time and customer needs.
- Performed the accurate balance of daily work, prepared required forms and completed clerical work within bank procedures, policies and applicable regulations.
- Recognized customer needs and opportunities; referred customers to appropriate staff for product sales or problem resolution.
- Accurately presented account information in accordance with knowledge of bank products.
- Informed and educated clients on using other available access channels such as ATM, Citibank Online, Rewards Program (Thank You Points), Mobile Banking, and Telephone Banking.
- Complete knowledge and capability of head teller duties including controlling main vault as well as servicing business clients with their large account needs.
- Great knowledge and leader in performing wire transfers and wire needs.
Financial Associate/Executive Resume
Summary : Financial Associate position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Specification-Based Testing, Market Research & Market.
- Evaluated investment opportunities across various sectors in order to identify targeted growth opportunities.
- Performed comprehensive analysis of company financials, technology roadmaps, competitive positioning, and market share dynamics of potential investments.
- Reviewed financial statements and analyzed sales revenue, costs, expenses, and tax rates for business units of various different companies.
- Developed detailed spreadsheets to identify trends and develop forecasts.
- Consolidated and analyzed monthly results and budgets.
- Created and delivered presentations, providing recommendations on short-and long-range ROI identifying key risk factors and forecasting investment viability.
- Developed comprehensive reports, abstracts, and charts to present data and guide investment strategies.
- Created innovative NPV, IRR, discount cash flow, and ROI models for evaluating financial implications of investments and provided recommendations to senior management.
Financial Associate/Analyst Resume
Headline : High level of human relations skills People oriented; enjoy working directly with customers and the general public Goal oriented and results driven Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently.
Skills : Graphic Design, Marketing, Fluent in English and Spanish. Well organized, Determined, Family Oriented, Inter Personnel, Leadership.
- Provided product recommendations to new and returning customers.
- Accommodated customers and answered inquiries to assure satisfaction.
- Controlled customer flow to facilitate a suitable environment for both customers and employees.
- Achieved the highest referral rate for a part-time associate by mastering the bank model.
- Enhanced customer relations that led the bank to rank in the top three in the Queens, NY district.
- Prevented monetary losses by aiding fellow coworkers, resulting in a 15% decrease in losses from the previous year.
- Influenced clients to explore all opportunities available to a participant within the fidelity family, while maintaining an asset retention rate of 90%.
B.E In Chemical Engineering
Financial Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Financial Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Pages, QuickBooks; Fluent in English; semi-conversational in Spanish and Tagalog.
- Responsible for the management and analysis of funding, liquidity risk, capital framework, and balance sheet items of the business.
- Analyze market value of troubled assets within the portfolio using the Fair Value pricing model.
- Perform industry and company research for business review packages and continuation plans.
- Analyze new business initiatives and products to assess their impact on regulatory capital, liquidity risk and funding requirements.
- Forecast and examine loan cash flows based on contractual fee, prepayment rates, and default assumptions.
- Formulate funding strategy under normal and market-wide shock scenarios through stress testing models.
- Conduct financial and business analyses including evaluating trends of liquidity and profitability analysis for existing and potential customers.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial results, rolling forecasts, budgets and 5-year plans to Global Treasury.
BS In Engineering
Financial Associate/Analyst Resume
Objective : To work for a company where requisite skills, knowledge and work experience can best be utilized to benefit your company's objectives and goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Self Motivated,.
- Serve as the team's representative on leadership groups requiring Team Leader participation.
- Participate on peer review committees for all team members and coordinate merit review process for team members Foster team and individual growth through coaching, mentoring, and serve as a resource person and by encouraging collaboration among team members.
- Coordinate and submit team reports, such as annual, monthly and weekly as well other necessary documentation required from the team.
- Selected as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) to overlook new hire employees by providing techniques on sales tactics.
- Responsible for taking and resolving escalated calls as well as customer service calls.
- Consistently up-trained to become knowledgeable of all areas of the bank including: Bill Payment, Bankcards, Special Loans and Sup Gate.
- Achieved results that consistently and significantly surpassed expectations.
Financial Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : Financial planning professional with a solid 16 year history of developing customized financial plans while working extensively with succession planning, investments and life insurance divisions. Seeking the opportunity to leverage an extensive background in a new professional position.
Skills : Excel, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, Word, Accounting.
- Analyzed financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives.
- Answered clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Built and maintained client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Contacted clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Devised debt liquidation plans that included payoff priorities and timelines.
- Explained and documented for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
- Interviewed clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
Bachelor Of Science
Financial Associate Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Claims Analyst III with 7 years background in the past paced production of Claims processing. Core competencies include that I adapt easily to change, handle pressure well and am eager to take on new responsibilities or duties, as well as excellent communication and time management skills.
Skills : Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Credit Analysis.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
Diploma In General