Assistant Chief Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 12+ years of experience as a Chief Engineer. Extensive knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Service Engineer, Diesel Mechanic, Services Manager, Aviation, Maintenance Mechanic, Marine Service Technician, Data Analysis, Autocad, Automation, Electrical, HVAC, and Project Management.
- Including all types of problem like mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic.
- Maintaining preventative maintenance records on all company-owned assets in the fleet designing and overseeing testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Conferring with research personnel in order to clarify or resolve problems, and to develop or modify designs.
- Designing, developing, and taking responsibility for the installation of ship machinery and related equipment including propulsion machines and power supply systems.
- Conducting analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.
- Preventive maintenance and underway repairs on main engines and gears, pumps, motors, plumbing, deck machinery (including towing winches, and auxiliary generator units.
- Responsible for condition monitoring, maintenance, and repair of vessel and process systems.
- Performing fabrication, mechanical, electrical (including plc diagnosis), hydraulic, pneumatic maintenance tasks in a safe, efficient manner to ensure continuity of operations, and which supports the continuous improvement process within the facility.
- Performing inspections and provide maintenance on all fire, safety and rescue products for clients, both aboard ships/rigs and in-service facilities conducting environmental, operational, or performance tests on marine machinery.
- Determining conditions under which tests are to be conducted, as well as sequences and phases of test operations.
Chief Engineer IV Resume
Summary : Chief Engineer with 16 years of experience (14 years offshore experience in the engine department) on 6000+ horsepower offshore supply vessels in the oil exploration industry, that is ABS and US Coast Guard Compliance. Areas of expertise include Caterpillar engines, models 3516 B and C, multiple generator switchboards, improving weaknesses in systems on the vessel and implementing more efficient ways of operating. Delivering drilling products to facilities without incident and with the utmost protection to the environment.
Skills : Mechanical Drafting, Attention To Detail, Critical Thinking, Team Building, Superior Verbal, and Written Communication, Quality Assurance, and High Integrity Natural Leader.
- Handled preventive and corrective maintenance to maintain proper equipment safety and functionality.
- Complied with flag state regulations, protected the environment, operated and maintained administration and paperwork, supervised the crew and initiated on-the-job training.
- Trained, coached and mentored various personnel to ensure smooth adoption of the new program.
- Played a key role in design improvements to multiple vessel systems that resulted in more efficient operations.
- Spearheaded developments of quality control in dry bulk, lube oil, potable water, electrical, fuel, and life-saving systems aboard various class vessels.
- Coordinated construction, installation, and maintenance projects for the engineering team to complete per customer requirements.
- Coordinated with vendors, sales representatives and machine shops for aid in project completion.
- Oversaw daily engineering department operations and preventative maintenance program aboard the vessel included but not limited to.
- Pulling, locating, checking and updating maintenance records on various equipment.
- Liaison between company management and vendors to order and maintain an inventory of vessel supplies.
Chief Engineer & Team Leader Resume
Objective : Over 3+ years of experience as a Chief Engineer. Bilingual Professional with strong Customer service ethics seeking an accomplished career within the Property Management Industry while combining both my mechanical and management background with day to day Property Management practices in order to provide top quality service.
Skills : Building Management Systems, Siemens, and Several Other Custom BMS Systems. Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Internet Proficient.
- Responsible for maintaining all the building mechanical operations including, pool & spa, gym, electrical, HVAC, areas of carpentry, plumbing, painting, flooring, patching, and general building repairs.
- Ensuring compliance of all city codes and regulations by meeting all standards for preventive maintenance and life safety standards.
- Reviewing - manage all equipment reports and compile work orders for repairs.
- Compiling and conducting quarterly education for all building staff which consists of all the steps within the building's emergency procedures.
- Compiling and maintaining a preventive maintenance software and records while providing a weekly/month-end report and documenting day to day activities through a work-order system.
- Assisting all commercial restaurants/business's with their mechanical needs in order to maintain supporting equipment up to date.
- Coordinating with USPS commercial unit all work performed by federal contractors in order to meet all life safety compliance.
- Conducting daily mechanical building inspections with supporting physical logs.
- Providing recommendations to the general manager and board of directors for all asset's which require immediate repairs as well as gather and compile proposals and contracts.
Chief Engineer I Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as a Chief Engineer. Seeking to secure a position that will lead to a lasting working relationship in the field of oil or gas (oilfield/offshore).
Skills : Preventative Maintenance, Project Management, Building Codes, Advanced MS Office, WiFi And Internet Configuration, Planning & Development, Residential Building, and HVAC - EPA Universal Certification.
- Supervise, develop and maintain ongoing maintenance operation for hotel, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance, hotel rooms, a/h units, ice machines, pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, roof exhausts, electrical substations, etc.
- Ensure projects are completed according to specifications and on time by studying work schedules and estimating worker-hour requirements for completion.
- Work closely with housekeeper and front desk manager to ensure coordination of activities.
- May confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Aid and instruct craftsmen in scheduling work, ordering material and completing assignments by a specified date.
- Meet with architects to discuss blueprints, contacts contractors to submit bids for new construction, and meets with construction supervisors to discuss different phases of work.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving problems.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as training, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Interprets specifications, job orders, and company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules, recommends measures to improve production.
Chief Engineer/Operations Manager Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Chief Engineer. Seeking full-time employment to obtain a challenging position in a large organization which utilizes my interpersonal, communication, management, and mechanical skills.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, And PowerPoint), EPA Certified (Type II) & (Type III), Proficient In Energy Management Systems (Siemens), Typing (28 + Wpm), Avid Learner, Certified Forklift Operator, Certified Pallet Jack Operator, Health, Safety, and Ergonomics Training.
- Assisting the project manager and supervise all associated labor and personnel required to execute the contract.
- Providing management and oversight of procurement of goods and services necessary to execute the contract, to include both in-house and sub-contracted services.
- Assisting the project manager with client relations, including all forms of correspondence and communication required.
- Assisting the project manager with the contract and provision of services to ensure WWC compliance with all contract requirements.
- Keeping the project manager and the vice president informed of all contract occurrences and on-site activities.
- Inspecting janitorial performance and instruct to make the corrective actions to assure quality control in the facilities.
- Performing required preventive maintenance and walk through inspections daily, weekly, and monthly to assure quality control.
- Monitoring service calls and repair programs managed through a computerized maintenance management system.
- Responsible for a smooth, efficient, profitable operation of the assigned contract by ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all required work, and by attaining the utmost in customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for communicating with the project executive in a timely manner of all conditions and aspects of the building project.
Chief Engineer/Senior Associate Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Chief Engineer. I am a passionate, well-spoken, innovative engineer with extensive technical and leadership abilities. I am a well-respected leader with abilities to work directly with a development team and & lead from the front. I am equally comfortable talking to high-level executives, end-users, or detail-level developers. Mentoring engineers is one of my favorite activities, in both on-the-job and academic settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical, Laundry Mechanic, Food Service Mechanic, Carpentry, HVAC, Boiler Rooms, Phone Systems, and Landscaping.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of avionics product development and certification.
- Providing technical leadership to 100 engineers (HW, SW, systems) at three sites.
- Main day-to-day responsibilities include initial product definition, technical decision making at both high and low levels, and interfacing with program and product management.
- Providing key product definition input, including user interface definition for autopilot, flight display, and navigation products.
- Energizing an inexperienced team, I provided examples of correct technical artifacts, and continue to work side by side in a spiral development model.
- Continue to maintain my role as both individual contributor and technical leader, while contributing to continuous HW, SW, and systems design and peer review activities.
- Pioneering an innovative alternative means of compliance that enables a significant cost/schedule reduction for avionics software development.
- Additional responsibilities include determination of potential safety-of-flight issues on legacy / certified products, developing quantitative risk analyses and leading root cause / corrective action teams.
- Maintaining and operating equipment at optimum effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
- Managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
Chief Engineer I Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience as a Chief Engineer. My experience is in Facilities maintenance, which I have been a Director of Engineering Facilities Manager Chief Stationary Engineer and Lead Engineer. I have written procedures on Preventive Maintenance and the operation of boilers, chillers, and supporting equipment.
Skills : Estimating, Proposals, Value Stream Mapping, Toyota Production System, CNC Programming, CATIA, Tool Design, Composites, and Metal Mfg, Design, and Fiber Placement.
- Led a team of maintenance, stationary engineers and support staff daily working operations of high-rise complex including repairs HVAC equipment and common areas of the complex.
- Utilize exceptional management and engineering proficiencies to analyze daily operations and institute long-range technical initiatives.
- Liaison between management staff, tenets, and engineering staff to direct all places of renovations of offices include preventive and proactive maintenance of equipment.
- Train engineers to ensure timely completion of projects and work orders within the budget.
- Actually perform ongoing preventive maintenance for issues regarding HVAC, central plants, and tenant offices.
- Affleck train engineering staff in light safety, fire drills, building codes, preventive maintenance, and proactive maintenance.
- Set up and provide management with compiled budget drain list and 3 to 5 year projected level operable cost.
- Compiled and implemented on-call duty roster with tenant contact information included.
- Save additional overtime by utilizing the overtime we had already contracted for other jobs.
- Directed construction of new tenant spaces, working closely with construction crews and vendors.
Assistant Chief Engineer Resume
Objective : Strong educational background in mechanical and chemical engineering. 3 years of experience as a Chief Engineer with process improvement design for various wastewater treatment systems. Advanced use of computer programs such as Solidworks, Autocad, Mathcad, and Excel. Knowledge of FEA techniques to verify designs Experience in manufacturing processes including casting, welding, heat treatment, machining and other cutting technologies, thermoplastic injection molding, assembly and quality control.
Skills : Leadership, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Mechanic, Microsoft Office, Maintenance Technician, Hazmat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Quality Assurance, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Chief engineer for start-up company designing butt splice electrical connectors using melni's patented spiral design.
- Design of electrical connector is a multistep process that includes formulation and analysis of calculations for compliance with code requirements, material selection of metals, thermoplastics, and soft goods and 3d modeling of the product using Solidworks.
- Advanced use of SolidWorks flow simulation software with an electronics module to validate designs.
- Worked closely with ul testing facility to develop modified electrical testing procedures for testing of the mini connector.
- Develop additional products using melni's patented spiral design for other types of electrical connectors.
- Create patent drawings for review/approval of new designs by melni's patent lawyer.
- Work with vendors such as plastic molding and machining entities to create pieces for testing and production.
- Managed control of vendors and contractors, remodeling and unit turnovers, handled the maintenance of lawn equipment and managed key and inventory control.
- Completion of numerous property/guest experience projects critical to operations.
- Maintenance programs on guest rooms, public areas, back of the house, laundry, employee housing.
Chief Engineer/Senior Associate Resume
Summary : Over 30+ years of experience as a Chief Engineer in construction, mechanical/electrical engineering, and facility management/maintenance. I have served as Project Manager and Director of Facility for projects in excess of 300 million dollars, constructed under my consultation and management. My leadership proves to be significant during critical project phases as throughout construction from start-up to close out, as well as maintaining, staffing, and managing with integrity, commitment and success.
Skills : Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Internet Proficient, Proficient With Simplex Fire Monitoring System, and Johnson Controls Building Management Systems.
- Duties include all life safety quarterly tests such as alarm panel test, fire pump, and emergency generator load bank tests.
- The personally trained entire staff on total safety and function of building operations.
- Ensuring disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to the progressive discipline policy.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with facility regulations and safety standards.
- Managing the department's controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Providing feedback to grand performers based on observation of service behaviors.
- Establishing and maintaining open, collaborative relationships with grand performers and other department leaders.
- Providing reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system for certificates of operation, permits, as-build prints, work orders, repairs, pm, and parts inventory.
Chief Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 26+ years of experience as a Chief Engineer. Seeking to find a fulfilling job using my structural engineering background in the corrugated pipe industry.
Skills : Electronics, RF Systems, Digital Media, Audio Editing, Video Production, Digital Media, Systems Integration, Windows, Linux.
- Designing steel accessories for highway and railroad bridges in the US and around the world.
- Preparing shop drawings (using AutoCAD 2013lt), specifications, and design calculations for submission to governing agencies.
- Inspecting all fabrication in factories in the US, Canada, China, and India.
- Designing the test rig to produce 5,500,000 pounds of vertical force and 2,000,000 pounds horizontal force (concurrently).
- Providing technical assistance during the installation of completed products.
- Providing mechanical, electrical and plumbing scope insight for design-build tenant improvements.
- Maintaining and repairing temperature control valves, thermostats, dampers, time delay devices, and doc controls.
- Responsible for the overall administration of the water treatment program, to include periodic monitoring of core water and cooling tower when in operation.