Project Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and dependable Electrical Project Engineer Co-Op with 17 years of professional experience designing and debugging hardware and software for embedded systems. Innovative thinker with a talent for improving design methods and procedures required to facilitate mass production. Experienced in building projects using microcontrollers, Single board computers and coding in C, C++, Python, and assembly. To be able to join a progressive organization and become a contributing member of the staff using my experience, which enables me to contribute to its objectives and corporate goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Root Cause Analysis, ERP, Project Planning, Quality Assurance, Solidworks, Testing, Autocad, Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks
- Mentoring the project team and manage its performance to meet milestone and budget.
- Performing quality control checks throughout all stages of the schedule to ensure budgets are kept, deadlines are met, and the performance of the team is as it should be.
- Monitoring the compliance of the project to ensure that industry codes and practices are adhered to, quality assurance policies are followed, and performance standards are met.
- Coordinating or providing training to plant personnel for Cell Operating Systems (COS).
- Maintaining effective and proactive communication and collaboration with the Focus Factory Leadership Team to ensure Project/Goal’s alignment.
- Estimating, reporting and monitoring the project savings.
- Monitoring projects and recommends changes to improve operating efficiency.
- Organizing and conducting status review sessions to manage the project portfolio to provide executive summary updates to stakeholders.
Bachelor Of Science
Design Project Engineer Resume
Objective : A Design Project Engineer/Industrial Engineer with experience in facility management, construction engineering, start-up, and commissioning. Experience in developing bid packages, estimating, analyzing and resolving construction and operational problems, scheduling, quality control, implementation of safety procedures and quality production.
Skills : Civil Engineering Principles, Practices, And Techniques, Environmental Regulations And Construction Technology, Workplace Safety, Budgeting, And Staff Management.
- Reviewed project plans and proposals then worked with management to develop project objectives.
- Identified project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project.
- Reviewed and appropriately distributed all submitted and returned project reporting.
- Established and maintains logs, submittals, RFI, equipment/material procurement, bulletins.
- Reviewed, prepared, and submitted project plans for permission to the town and planning department.
- Maintained project files, including permits, inspections, and layout plans.
- Drafted and distributed official information across cross-functional teams.
- Coordinated entire engineering projects working closely with other engineers.
- Communicated daily requirements of materials and labor to the management.
Masters of Business Administration
Senior Project Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Project Engineer with a comprehensive management experience spanning diverse industries. History of success establishing new operations and improving existing operations. Adept at policy and procedure development, implementation of new technologies, and staff supervision. Record of maintaining high standards of quality, productivity, and efficiency.
Skills : Project Management, Construction, Engineering, Pipelines, Facilities, Procurement, Scheduling, Mechanical, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- Responsible for maintaining, generating, logging and distributing of all assigned project correspondence, modes, change orders, meetings, reports, etc. )
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with various program departments, managers and contractors.
- Maintaining multiple projects within the expedition/contract management system.
- Assisting in maintaining weekly and monthly project reporting and tracking.
- Partnering with project teams to achieve contract budget objectives, and goals.
- Supporting and back up resident engineers through the life span of a project.
- Estimating the cost values for the bills follow up all circulation of documents in and out.
- Following the daily work from earthwork, super and substructural concreting, steel structure fixation.
- Monitoring and reviewing the implementation of QMS periodically to identify and implement improvements for building.
Software Support/Project Engineer Resume
Objective : Software Support/Project Engineer with a dedicated 3 years career analyzing, developing, and delivering best-in-class technology solutions for the high-growth organization. Strength in aligning the technical solutions with business requirements. Skilled in development with technologies.
- Member of the team accountable for designing, developing, testing, and supporting systems to automate manual functions.
- Contributed in the development, and integration of support portal of Microsoft Eco support page, streamlining the maintenance of single page application.
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining the page functionalities inducting freshers into the team and attending daily status calls and submitting code flows.
- Upgraded the current GIL admin application to a technology that's supported and compliant with client policies and standards.
- Resolved issues identified in the current application during the project.
- Identified areas that need refinement/improvement where appropriate and target improvement in performance.
- Monitored the status and progress towards resolution of all open incidents.
- Coordinated and expedited the flow of technical documents and activities and ensure compliance with the contract and project requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr Project Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Project Engineer (pipelines and infrastructure), with nine years of progressive experience in construction projects. Gained competence in local and international standards. Possess vast experience in project management including specialized techniques and practices. Achieving and insuring the highest standards of quality, throughout a project life cycle, is of the outmost importance to me. To apply for Managerial position with the background in Engineering, Maintenance, Project Management, Research & Development focusing on improving product quality and optimization of processes.
Skills : Manufacturing Process Controls, Project Management, Microsoft Excel, Technical Problem-solving, Project Planning, Risk Management
- Assisting project management team with the creation of the project plan and schedule.
- Monitoring project activities and ensuring that execution activities comply with established plan and schedule.
- Providing engineering recommendations and guidance to both project management members and craft employees.
- Ensuring all necessary project documents and reports are completed and submitted to internal and external individuals.
- Communicating with customer contact at the project site to ensure project and activities comply with customer expectations.
- Supporting the operations department with proposal development, creation of project schedules, and project forecasting.
- Reviewing engineering drawings and analyzing project impacts in support of the operations department.
- Participating in a wide assortment of project planning activities including corporate meetings, customer visits and interactions, and project team conference calls.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Project Engineer Resume
Summary : An accomplished Associate Project Engineer with product development management, training and development, and manufacturing experience with specialized expertise in the transportation/trucking/railroad/telecommunication and Oil & Gas industries.
Skills : DCP, PDM, ALMR, EOFF, Baan, Mfg Pro, Excel, Access, ALMR System, Electronic Order File Folder, Aspect Explorer, Unigraphics, Autocad
- Provided engineering support for the process management regulator technologies engineered products.
- Assisted with the specification of applicable regulator products and service offerings based on an analysis of the customer's needs and factory capabilities.
- Evaluated engineering project proposals, including quotation submittal and pricing, engineering design, product, and performance standards, according to customer specifications.
- Modified and approved technical documentation according to customer specifications.
- Provided an interface between sales channels and the company for multi-regulator customer projects.
- Released positive material identification in-house procedure - 50% lead time reduction.
- Improved traceability process in the shop floor - 25% WIP lead time reduction.
- Supported application engineers with technical documentation by 75% time reduction during quoting stage.
Master in Business Administration
Staff/Project Engineer Resume
Summary : Friendly and enthusiastic Staff/Project Engineer with 8+ years of specialization in Automation Controls. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. To secure a position with your innovative and challenging company, which allows for professional growth where I can maximize my project management, leadership and quality assurance skills.
Skills : Embedded Software/hardware And Microchip Programming, Control System PLC Controllogix Rx5000, Wire Harness And Connectors, Electronic Circuit And PCB Design
- Researching, selecting, or applying sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for motion control, position sensing, pressure sensing, or electronic communication.
- Identifying and selecting materials appropriate for mechatronic system designs.
- Overseeing the work of contractors in accordance with project requirements.
- Operating computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Conferring with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Investigating customer or public complaints, determining nature and extent of the problem, and recommending remedial measures.
- Setting up and operating test equipment to evaluate the performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Providing technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
Automation/Project Engineer Resume
Objective : Dedicated, loyal, reliable, hardworking, customer oriented Automation/Project Engineer and highly motivated to succeed in any position. Ability to understand and interprets information and specifications from blueprints, manuals of electrical schematics wiring diagrams and engineering drawings in order to repair equipment, machinery, physical structures, and systems. Possessing an in-depth knowledge of electrical/electronics with good problem-solving for diagnosing electrical/electronic faults with standards of good practice.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, Project Management, Program Management, Contract Management, Project Controls, Negotiation, Coaching, EPC, Project Planning, Risk Management
- Responsible for evaluating tenders and providing recommendations.
- Managed project team resources, ensuring inter-discipline coordination and overall quality control of the work from inception to completion.
- Scheduled, coordinated and monitored engineering projects and ensure projects are completed according to the plans.
- Directed, coordinated and took part in installation, maintenance, support documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with specification, codes and customer requirements.
- Resolved complex technical issues and coming up with a fast efficient solution.
- Provided, when needed, support, supervision and participated in technical training of project teams as necessary.
- Communicated progress reports to senior management and project stakeholders.
- Kept in close contact with project stakeholders and to interpret their needs, expectation, and requirement by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality services.
- Assigned task to individual project team members and manage external contractors and suppliers.
Software Project Engineer Resume
Summary : A dynamic, achievement-oriented Project Engineer is seeking a position that will fully utilize my education in growing technology. Self-motivated and self-directed with strong leadership abilities. A career avenue that will provide a challenging opportunity to significantly contribute to a company's efficiency, organization, growth, and profitability. To attain a position in which I can contribute my knowledge and experience as a Civil Engineer.
Skills : Proficient With AutoCAD, MS Office, Design Data Sheet Manager, DELCON. Familiar With GIS, Visual Editor, Risa-2D And Matlab
- Coordinating with an interdisciplinary team required to complete all phases of the projects including initiation, design, permitting, procurement, construction, and closeout.
- Coordinating the compilation of applicable regulatory and permitting requirements.
- Working with the Project Manager in managing project cost, scope, and schedule and monitors and reports on variances.
- Assisting the Project Manager in maintaining project logs and technical records.
- Assisting in checking design compliance with applicable codes and client's standards and specifications.
- Responsible for quality assurance of engineering and design deliverables.
- Organizing and running technical review (squad check) meetings with the different disciplines and stakeholders involved in the project.
- Creating notes (meeting minutes) and action item list to fit the interpersonal style and needs of the different disciplines and stakeholders.
- Working with construction and engineering design team to resolve technical issues during construction.
Bachelor Of Science
Project Engineer Resume
Headline : Project Engineer/Manager with good knowledge and understanding of occupational health & safety and security procedures and be able to demonstrate compliance. Ability to manage and supervise multiple tasks and work in a team and preserve until the desired result is achieved. Ability to maintain accuracy at a high standard of work under pressure with little supervision.
Skills : Project Management, Operations Management, Superior Verbal And Written Communication, P&L Scheduling, Operations Analysis, Conflict Resolution, Purchasing, And Procurement
- Managing multiple capital equipment builds projects from design through installation, simultaneously.
- Designing conveyor systems to customer specifications to meet their needs in manufacturing facilities.
- Entering BOMs for projects, managing production of build lines to ensure deadlines are met, and liaisoning with the customer to validate project before and after installation.
- Learned to manage multiple capital projects simultaneously to exceed customer expectations.
- Wrote standard operating procedures for the process, testing, safety and operations of the submersible.
- Assisting with the development of the schedule of values, calculating progress invoices, ensuring positive cash flows, reducing retention costs as soon as contract documents allow, and working with owners to ensure prompt payments.
- Partnering closely with the Project Manager to execute various tasks, including negotiating change orders and overseeing subcontractor work.
- Assisting with the formulating of commissioning schedules that include pressure tests, system cleanings, equipment checkouts and startups, testing and balancing, and owner training.
- Preparing and delivering warranties, manuals, and other pertinent documents for project close out.
Bachelor Of Science