Interim Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced in Retail Management and Office Management consisting of Buying, Selling, Marketing, Merchandising, Bookkeeping, and Management of Personnel.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provides leadership and direction in the revenue cycle to meet key metrics for days in A/R, cash collections, A/R aging and CDM maintenance.
- Responsible for management of Registration and Billing/Collections.
- Responsible for auditing and streamlining the Patient Access/Collection departments, and improve processes throughout daily operations of Utilization Review, Electronic Billing and posting of all claims.
- Directs report to CFO.
- Develops and oversees several new projects to improve processes and customer service.
- Oversees Patient Billing, Collections, Registration, Customer Services, Refunds/Credit Balance, Payment Posting and Revenue Integrity inclusive of Charge Capture and CDM maintenance and updates.
- Manages revenue cycle back-end processes, inclusive of: Pre-Billing, Billing, Collections, Customer Service, Revenue Integrity through BI technology, Vendor and Denial Management to support consistent cash flow and appropriate patient account resolution.
Jr. Interim Manager Resume
Objective : Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with patient-centered experience in fast-paced environments (hospital, clinics, research labs, health insurance companies, etc.). Seeking a management position in organization with a strong focus on patient wellness, disease prevention, community relations, etc.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Managed three of the five cost centers in the PeriOperative Department, Inpatient and Out-Patient Surgical ORs and the Sterile Processing Department.
- Ensures adequate staffing for all areas.
- Reviewed and revised all Policies and Procedures for each area with input from staff in each area.
- Developed competencies for each department and with an implementation plan including education and testing.
- Developed and implemented operating and capital equipment budgets and ensure compliance with daily operating budget.
- Monitored departmental expenses and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Aided in the implementation new services within the department i.e.
- Responsible for approximately 70 staff associates, scheduling, staffing, evaluations, hiring, disciplinary actions.
Sr. Interim Manager Resume
Summary : High achieving Patient Relations and Volunteer Coordinator with 16+ years of experience. Accomplished leader in both customer and volunteer services in front line, volunteer and patient care environments. Proven track record of creative thought leadership, and translating voice of the customer into strategy, resulting world customer service.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Manages the personnel, operations and financial activities of assigned area of responsibility at Sinai-Grace Hospital; manage large internal and external projects; liaison between managers, volunteers and vendors in the health care sector; develop new partnerships by targeting opportunities to increase patient satisfaction and volunteer staff; facilitate Hospital Orientation for new employees and volunteers.
- Provides support to patients, family members and visitors.
- Assesses patient satisfaction and facilitates resolution of concerns.
- Provides priority visits to special need patients.
- Functions as liaison between clinical staff and families as well as physician and employees regarding hospital services.
- Handles a multitude of administrative responsibilities such as scheduling, staffing, payroll, professionally manage and resolve any conflict or issues.
- Meets and work with department/unit managers as an internal consultant for service recovery.
- Identifies needs for policy/procedure development and/or revision, defines policies in collaboration with higher level management, input goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with other DMC Hospital programs and initiatives with system-wide emphasis.
Interim Manager I Resume
Objective : Obtaining a Interim Manager professional position in support of education in marketing and business.
Skills : Administrative, Effective communication .
- Trained new store manager and new cashiers.
- Processed daily paperwork (reconciled Lottery sales, daily sales recap, deposits).
- Banking (deposits, change order).
- Was responsible for the weekly ordering of groceries, tobacco, dairy products.
- Responsible for ordering and scheduling propane and ice deliveries.
- Checked in vendors and paid vendors.
- Reconciled the vendor logs and checkbook weekly.
- Scheduled staff, reconciled time sheets and faxed to payroll.
- Managed and supervised sales associates.
Interim Manager II Resume
Headline : Highly motivated individual, driven by a strong work ethic, seeking to utilize gifts to provide strong support and leadership to a growing company. Proven track record in fulfilling goals and leading team members to succeed in company driven initiatives.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Ensures compliance via Supervisory Principal status (Series 9 &10) Provide coaching/feedback to associates to help them with development within their role.
- Generates reports of team stats via managerial tools to provide transparency to associates on their performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Participates in hiring events to help the business with staffing needs and to ensure our customers receive the best customer service.
- Supports immersion teams by answering questions related to navigation of resources, policies, procedures, and technical skills.
- Assists associates with research and solving complex issues by utilization of resources.
- Performs call evaluations to provide coaching to associates and to identify business risks.
- Asks effective questions to identify customer's current and future needs.
- Processes financial security trades with real time traded company stock and other financial securities trades via Brokerage Link accounts.
Interim Manager III Resume
Summary : Interim Manager will independently oversee and manage a portfolio of CNCS grantees and projects and provide ongoing technical assistance and support to grantees or project sponsors to ensure the effective, timely and compliant administration of their grant award.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Ensured that proper policies, guidelines, and procedures were in place to meet strategic goals Responsible for providing effective post-sales services to customers.
- Responsible for ensuring team meets goals and standards in superior customer service and quality.
- Responsible for everyday management of vault, teller and safe deposit box operations.
- Resolve balancing issues and operational problems.
- Lead staff through hiring, training, goal setting, coaching and evaluating.
- Promoted honest and open communication.
- Promoted and supported the branding image of the branch.
- Participated in the development and implementation of the branch's strategic plans.
- Demonstrated behaviors consistent with the branch's values, philosophies and leadership characteristics.
Asst. Interim Manager Resume
Objective : Interim Manager with comprehensive experience as instructor, learning objects developer, and educational delivery consultant. Passionate about utilizing technologies to enhance the learning experience. History of assessing existing programs, determining future needs, and designing comprehensive online learning. Outstanding interpersonal, instructional, and communication skills. Analytical, adaptable, and creative.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Assessed needs of university, faculty, and students.
- Provided and oversaw university's educational delivery systems, including end-to-end processes to facilitate effective instruction.
- Collaborated with faculty, support staff, department chairs, and deans.
- Managed planning and development of instructional materials and program content for faculty.
- Supervised staff in use of innovative tools and progressive techniques to support faculty in course development, creating reusable learning objects.
- Oversaw system builds, upgrades, and renovations.
- Interacted with clients and negotiated contracts.
- Partnered with other division directors to establish division's long-term goals, program objectives, and special project activities.
- Led design, coordination, and implementation of faculty development workshops/programs.
Associate Interim Manager Resume
Headline : Interim Manager to promote community development, quality of life and the welfare of county residents, businesses, and visitors; to develop recommendations for County programs; to provide coordinated leadership of the Community Services Departments
Skills : Microsoft Word, Organizing.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of personnel in the Patient Financial Services department.
- Assists with coordinating the work of the department with other hospital departments and perform related functions Verify information on patient accounts for accuracy and reconcile discrepancies.
- Oversees processes of any incoming mail/bulletins; submit necessary modification as needed for accurate billing/follow-up.
- Communicates with insurance carriers to ensure coverage for services provided, if needed.
- Ensures late charges and rejected claims are reviewed daily, completing necessary action on accounts if applicable.
- Initiates and maintains a system for periodic review and follow-up on unpaid claims which include composing and typing of letters.
- Oversees referral of accounts to outsourcing agencies including early out, bad debt and self-pay status when collection efforts have been exhausted or denied.
- Utilizes time effectively in order to be able to coordinate activities within the Patient Financial Services Department to resolve problems which relate to the reduction in accounts receivable which includes flexibility of being vigilant of co-workers desk when vacant.
- Stays abreast of current regulations and procedures.
Lead Interim Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain a Interim Manager position at company maximize management skills; maintain quality assurance, program development, new project developments and training experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft, Negotiation, Networking.
- Continuously demonstrated engaging, motivational, effective and hands on care as well as one-on-one assistance with patients to ensure successful treatment plans and necessary regiments.
- Maintained order in a highly stressful and high volume clinic that avg.
- Handled administrative duties including Title 19, medical records, billing and coding, front desk daily activities, RX refills, and additional administrative documentation.
- Developed work related relationships with patients and staff in order to maintain great customer service and coworker cohesion.
- Oversaw necessary educational training and license maintenance.
- Conducted effective coordination with Head Doctor in Charge and delegated duties amongst staff.
- Performed Texas Health Steps evaluations Performed administrative guidance as Interim manager/supervisor of staff and daily operational activities inclusive of troubleshooting.
- Maintained and coordinated inventory; minimized wasteful spending.
- Responsible for hiring and procuring new staff members essential to company growth.
Interim Manager Resume
Objective : Ambitious, results-oriented and dedicated individual looking for an opportunity to contribute to a progressive organization as a generalist in the field of Human Resources. Brings knowledge, organizational and customer service skills to the workplace. My objective is to take all the years of front-line management and operations experience and investing in the education will need to reinvent in the Human Resources and Training arena.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Collections.
- Managed operation of a 2.5 and 1.3 million dollar store in separate locations.
- Instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Executed daily operation of scheduling, merchandising and training of all associates and management.
- Ensured pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
- Reviewed inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management.
- Established and implemented policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Performed work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Hired, trained, and evaluated personnel in sales and marketing establishments, promoting and firing workers when appropriate.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.