Business Process Manager Resume
Summary : To achieve a position for a challenging opportunity in an organization to implement 15 years of business, education, marketing, communication, and leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Presentation.
- Architected, designed and developed the current Data Warehouse to incorporate all donor giving and demographic information.
- SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analytic Services are used to cube the data for dashboards and analytic reporting.
- Administered eight SQL Servers including ensuring the security and integrity of data, security of the servers, optimizing SQL statements and developing the backup and restore plan.
- Half of the servers exist in the AWS EC2 Cloud, half on premise as Hyper-V Virtual Servers on the local SAN.
- Database backups for the organization were done using Ola Hallengren's backup and maintenance solution to a mounted external hard drive on the network and then AWS Cloudberry was used to store the backups within the cloud for offsite redundant storage.
- The backup schedules were determined based upon an individual database's need.
- SQL Optimization and Performance Tuning was completed by analyzing SQL Profiler and Execution Plans as needed and completing any work that was necessary for speed improvements.
- Existing indexes were rebuilt on a biweekly schedule or as needed by the system.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Business Process Manager Resume
Objective : Astute relationships builder. Innovative, results-driven Business Solutions and Procurement Systems Champion. 15+ years of progressive experience, with successful track record in Implementation & Rollout, Process Improvement, Team Building, Project Delivery, Business Intelligence and Customer Delight. Recognized as a hands-on, proactive consultant/ manager who can rapidly identify business bottle necks and patiently drive appropriate change protocols. Unique ability to keep a cool head while sitting in the frying pan.
Skills : Purchasing, Negotiation, Contract Management, Management, Safety.
- Sourcing Process Consultant for M&A.
- Process improvement and consolidation, gap analysis and definition of optimal future state, including Ariba Buyer implementation and PeopleSoft integration, supplier enablement, process improvement, change management, documentation and customer training.
- Program Manager for Procurement Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Project Manager for roll out of Procurement Card, and Business Travel Card programs.
- Implemented and managed department communication platforms, including website, web data-repository, meeting management and instant messaging tools.
- Responsible for client sports-related activity and Platform Tennis.
- Wrote processes and procedures, managed procurement, scheduling, invoicing and day-to-day operation for this commercial HVAC Construction and Service .
Sr. Business Process Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain a leadership position where skills are a value add to the organization and, in turn, the organization fosters an environment for my professional growth.
Skills : Office Suite, Citrix, Project Management, Team Building, Leadership Development, Technology.
- Dedicated to finding sustainable, innovative, market-driven solutions.
- Business Process Manager Results driven and team oriented Dynamic Business Process Manager with experience in implementing business process improvements through the innovative use of integrated systems and Six Sigma concepts.
- Drive business process improvements through the innovative use of integrated systems.
- Coordinate the effective, compliant and optimal use of crewmembers for daily operations such as: trips, standby duty, operational check flights, standardization flights, training, vacation, meetings and special assignments.
- Report safety hazards and safety performance deficiencies.
- Ensure crew passports are updated and coordinate visa applications are completed and received for International flights.
- Coordinate and schedule crew training events as to comply with FAA regulations.
- Assist the compliance evaluation team in the performance of monthly audits of crew currency and training files.
- Participate as a member of any internal audit team or external pre-audit team.
Business Process Manager I Resume
Objective : John is a seasoned, highly experienced Supply Chain leader. Over the last 20 years working specifically on SAP projects, John has developed expertise in SAP's Materials Management, Production Planning (MM, PP, LE & SD-Shipping) modules, as well as exposure to APO Supply Chain Planning. In addition, John has developed in depth knowledge of the Aerospace & Defense industry and High Tech, including silicon wafer fabrication.
Skills : SAP ECC, SAP SCM, Project Management.
- Representative sample of key work completed; further examples available: Business Process Manager - Supply Chain centered on SCOR Make function.
- Created new supply chain models for forward and reverse manufacturing (Repair).
- Created business proposals for all physical manufacturing IT supply chain work, both contracted and in-house.
- This included all aspects of factory inventory management including incoming receipt, shop floor integration, including digital content injection.
- Duties included creating project charters and business cases for enablement of new partners, channels & products, ongoing network optimization, and changes to current processes.
- For projects where manufacturing is lead, this included end-to-end high level requirements gathering, and key stakeholder alignment.
- Supply chain solutions in SAP, APO, and standalone solutions to enable goals of the business.
- Used the SCOR(TM) methodology for Supply chain design and communication.
- Contributed to the overall master data flow using SPARX documentation tool.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Business Process Manager Resume
Summary : Over 17 years of data processing experience including system design/maintenance, analysis, development, maintenance, and installation. Possesses extensive experience in COBOL, CICS, DB2 IMS DB/DC environments in industries such as healthcare, financial, and telecommunications. Has over twelve years of experience in Medicaid (MMIS), and HIPAA. Has performed multiple consulting roles as senior software architect and senior system analyst. Possesses effective organizational and communication skills.
Skills : Needs Assessment Program Evaluation Lean Six Sigma Information Technology Process Engineering Requirements.
- The project is broadly divided into the following subsystems, Claims Processing, Provider, Reference, Client, Third Party Liability(TPL), SURS(Surveillance and Utilization Review), and MARS(Management and Administrative Reporting) etc.
- Am currently involved in the Phase II Claims Pricing and Adjudication system.
- The eMEDNY System is divided into 2 phases Phase I and Phase II.
- Phase I (Version 3.2) is the Real-time Claims (24x7) Processing of Pharmacy Claims, meaning that when the claim comes in the eMedNY system, it gets processed in less than 2 seconds and the responses are sent to the Provider.
- Phase II is from the Cclaims Processing perspective is the Claims Pricing and Adjudication of Medical and Institutional claims.
- These claims are categorized into Institutional or Professional (including Dental) depending on the type of Invoice or Invoice Type.
- Phase II is a combination of Batch and Real-Time.
- When a claim contains more than four lines per document (claim), then it is processed in a batch fashion.
Bachelor Of Technology
Asst. Business Process Manager Resume
Headline : Senior Business systems Analyst who consistently drives efficiency results through operational excellence, process improvements and through detailed financial, technical analysis, and team leadership. Proven track record for delivering on complex initiatives under difficult and dynamic environments. Background in managing multiple, complex and cross-functional business initiatives/projects, problem-solving, know-how and leadership abilities to effectively manage and influence business stakeholders.
Skills : Project Management, Problem Solving, Leadership.
- Responsible for leading the alignment of the organization's bank-wide sales strategies.
- Overseeing the implementation and developing of the organization's CRM .
- Led system administrator responsible for leading multiple projects, from process engineering and automation.
- Managed CRM implementation from platform and version upgrades.
- Worked in tandem with resources to conduct data validation and mapping from existing systems into data ETL systems to integrate into CRM.
- Worked hand in hand with data development team to create advanced CRM reports through knowledge of data warehousing concepts and database platform.
- Responsible coordinating the project management functions and deliverables for all relevant CRM projects, effectively allocating resources, facilitating productive meetings.
- Created and managed financial models and operational dashboards to monitor product / departments' performance and to continually analyze growth and engagement drivers through VBA and SQL reporting; leading to higher operating efficiencies and improved usability.
Associate Business Process Manager Resume
Objective : A dynamic professional with 5+ years of IT experience in BPM assignments using IBM Business Process Manager v.8.5.1 /IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition v7.x/ IBM Blueworks Live. Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle - Project Specifications, Requirements Analysis, Design & Documentation, Development, Testing, Support and Maintenance in BPM.
Skills : Excel Programmer, SQL, Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Management.
- Worked directly with the President, CFO, Controller, Vice President and brokers on a daily basis creating reports and ad hock queries for them.
- Managed 13 broker assistants.
- Wrote code to see how productive each of them were (how many quotes they processed, binders they made and sent out, and who checked things like additional names and other current underlying policies).
- Sat with the CFO and the broker assistant when there was a problem or review.
- Supervised teams multiple times and led them into large projects that were great time savers and cut hours off peoples days.
- My direct manager was the CFO.
- But whenever a problem occurred everyone in the office went to me first to look at it to see if I could fix it, and went to him only if it was a major issue.
- Personally created dozens of Excel spreadsheets including ones that rated large (some 500k) commercial insurance umbrella policies.
- Wrote 100+ pages of code that did things like automatically pulled new data from our database so that a report can be created at the touch of a button by anyone.
M.B.A. In Accounting
Lead Business Process Manager Resume
Summary : 11 years experience mobilizing improvements in operational procedures utilizing various principles of Agile Businesss Process Management, PMBOK, Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement in a data-driven, service environment, providing measurable advancements in client satisfaction, process efficiency and profitability.
Skills : Team Leadership, Business Process Improvement, Project Management, Relationship Management.
- Evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control operational processes within an Agile BPM framework while leading several key strategic initiatives to establish and maintain firm's place as a prime source of investment decision-making tools and information.
- Developed and implemented processes to lead transition from print to digital product platform, increasing profitability by 40% and reducing product delivery time by 25%.
- Established licensing partnerships with top index providers such as S&P Dow Jones Indices, Merrill Lynch and Wilshire Associates, expanding research library by 67%, while maintaining consistent product delivery time.
- Managed relationship with the nation's 7th largest bank from pre-sale to launch, resulting in the highest annual new business sales revenue in company history.
- Implemented concurrent product development projects using DMADV methodology, increasing monthly website activity by 35% and annual renewal rates by 15%.
- Formulated business intelligence metrics and employed a combination of value stream mapping and a harmonization of PMBOK and DMAIC methodologies on multiple process improvement projects, including: Strategically targeted the independent advisor market segment, capturing 26% of new business revenue and 61% of new clients since 2011.
- Actively sourced higher quality, lower cost data, reducing annual research costs by 25%.
- Influenced principal data vendor to improve monthly update process, boosting high-priority report fulfillment rate from 66% to 85%.
- Collaborated with IT peers to install a user registration procedure, offering real-time assistance to first-time users, achieving 98% satisfaction rate and increasing weekly publication distribution by 28%.
BA In Economics
Business Process Manager II Resume
Headline : Over 12 years of experience in the Software Quality Assurance field. Well acquainted with the Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies - Waterfall and Agile. Possess good leadership qualities and able to work with culturally diverse teams. PROFILE: Hands-on leader with strong experience in managing teams and testing process- planning, execution, tracking and reporting.
Skills : SAP, Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Program Management, Strategy Development.
- Managed a team dedicated to testing Run-the-Engine (RTE), Application, Process, Internal process enhancements projects.
- Maintained quality assurance standards, processes and managing quality improvement activities.
- Responsible for analyzing existing processes and implementing best practices.
- Implemented "strong controls" to ensure process and procedures are followed as per audit and compliance guidelines.
- Marketing Operation main testing point of contact for all other departments for in Chase Card Services.
- Represented my QA group in Change Request meetings.
- Generated reports/graphs using Quality Center and presenting the same to upper management and stakeholders.
- Sharing defect data and trend analysis data with build teams to enable them to make informed decisions on process improvement.
- Performed capacity and resource planning.
Business Process Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced manager in Business Process Management, Credit Line Management and Collections Management. Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems while managing relationships with internal and external customers. Effective communicator both orally and written. Exceptional skills in: Process Development Quality Assurance Customer Relations Staff training and development.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Visio, SRM, Knowledge Link, Business Intelligence.
- Refined quality processes and established root cause analysis and remedies, as well as quality assessment of the output of reports and processes.
- Successfully maintained key process measurements at 100%.
- Developed a well-managed business banking outbound calling documented process.
- Previously, the process was not organized efficiently and owners were not fully accountable.
- The process was documented from end to end, and process maps developed to hold owners accountable.
- Received a Process Excellence certification in 2014, and recertified in 2015 with key metric measurements performing at 100%.
- Developed a Business Continuity Plan for the ongoing tracking of the hierarchical structure of business bankers.
- The process had not been fully documented and lacked an organized back-up plan.
- Maintained a 100% key compliant status once developed and executed.