Catering Coordinator Resume
Summary : Catering Coordinator with a winning attitude and desire to deliver an exceptional dining experience. Focused on setting high expectations and raising service standards. Visual Merchandise Manager with expertise in plan o gram design and staging. Develops effective displays that visually enhance a variety of retail products to increase sales. Core Qualifications Customer-oriented Floor set design.
Skills : Microsoft outlook office365.
- Assisted customers with order placement from beginning to end of event.
- Worked with Client at actual function as lead Coordinator for the specific event Booked all types of events, Weddings, Luncheons, Fundraisers etc.
- Calculated and provided clients with proposals of potential costs to complete an event.
- Prepared check lists, and invoices for distribution to specific departments.
- Strong communications skills with individuals via e-mail, telephone, client meetings.
- Solving problems and handling customer complaints with established policies And procedures.
- Making last minute adjustments to a specific event per customer request to ensure complete Customer satisfaction.
- Organized, able to work independently and meet department deadlines.
Catering Coordinator/Manager Resume
Headline : Bilingual professional in the aeronautic industry with vast experience in all airline procedures including ground operational area, security and ramp safety, airline catering, and customer service support. Supervisory experience and ability to multitask, critical thinking to meet important deadlines while developing significant relationship with all airline crewmembers at all levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access.
- Provide outstanding provisioning service to the aircrafts.
- Supervision and organization of catering for all flights in a safe manner consistent with FAA and company guidelines.
- Interact with other airline staff in a courteous and professional manner in the use of limited airport space and coordination of service for mutual customers.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing and challenging work environment impacted by weather, maintenance, flight routing and crew coordination.
- Administration Clerk Take calls and communicate to all airline customers.
- Handle transactions by updating financial records, computing, issuing bills and processing payments.
- Manage billing, paperwork, preparation, receiving and verification of incoming or outgoing meals and supplies.
Catering Coordinator Resume
Objective : Flexible and hardworking in deadline driven environments, skilled in training a staff and establishing rapport with clients. I am also self motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities. I do very well at delivering support services and resolving customer complaints.
Skills : Cash Register, dishwashing, maintaining a dining room, food/service line work, maintain an organized and neat work area, can work in a very fast pace, trained coworkers to do hobs within the company.
- Answered a number calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with uptodate knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization requests.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
Catering Coordinator/Headwaiter Resume
Objective : An innovative sales and customer service professional with over 13 years of experience in both retail and inside phone sales. Proven ability to drive top-line revenue and create long lasting customers through partner relationships.
Skills : cashier/customer service/retail.
- Maintain effective customer relations and database account management Delivery of customer orders and presentation of product.
- Utilize marketing strategies to improve monthly revenues.
- Selected Accomplishments Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel applications.
- Understanding for statistical data analysis using the computer application Statgraphics.
- Created own home business utilizing online resources and distribution channels to sell automotive parts.
- Effective at online sales and experienced in shipping/receiving orders while managing customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Acquired business license to start property preservation company.
- Mechanically inclined with excellent use of hand & power tools and great understanding for measurements and dimensions.
Sr. Catering Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a Catering Coordinator position in a highly reputed organization. Substantial experience in food preparation and service.
Skills : Word, Excel, POS systems, Delphi, Google Drive.
- Responsible for sales, up-selling, coordinating, booking and managing events, this included staffing and promoting the company's policy and procedures keeping within the FDA guidelines.
- Responsible for ordering, arranging and controlling food inventories to ensure quality control.
- Responsible for food product consistency and customer satisfaction ensuring that employees are practicing required serving techniques as required by the State Department of Health.
- Coordinate food purchases & deliveries insuring timely, cost effective & quality management of the company's product.
- Assisting client's expense accounts, keeping them within their budget, while keeping strict invoicing & record keeping.
- Developed menus which catered to customers with food allergies & diet restrictions such as gluten-free & vegan items.
- Training all new staff, including refresher training for any/all staff whenever identified as necessary & on new processes.
Catering Coordinator/Server Resume
Summary : Retail, customer service, hospitality and sales professional offering versatile marketing and management skills. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works well independently or as a team and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Customer Service, Marketing, Word.
- Developed and managed overall day-to day operations for catering services.
- Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction and quality standards.
- Provided directions, training, and development of employees.
- Managed all areas of responsibility to meet financial objectives and budgets.
- Grew catering sales significantly to become the top performing store consistently for the duration of employment.
- Skilled in marketing and merchandising, used that skill set to grow the business by targeting key markets and customers.
- Utilized initiative, team building, results orientation, customer service, planning and organization, creativity, and innovation to constantly improve upon the quality of services provided, while consistently meeting and exceeding P & L standards.
Catering Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant and Certified Event Planner with over 20 years of experience working with International Directors, Executives, Project Managers, Attorneys, and Military Personnel. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Time Slips, QuickBooks, Lotus Notes, and Outlook.
Skills : MS Office, Project Administrative Assistant, Travel Coordination, Catering Coordinator, Accounting.
- Sold conference room space for civilians, aerospace contractors and law enforcement.
- Conducted tours of the conference rooms, restaurant and private club.
- Prepared proposals, contracts, purchase orders, and scheduled staff for events.
- Assisted the food and beverage director with menu plans, seating arrangements and entertainment.
- Proficient in military protocol for specific military meetings, functions and events.
- Worked with the base commander when high ranking government officials were on the base.
- Coordinated food and beverage supplies for the VIP booths at The Blue Angel's Air Show.
- Supervised events and collected final payments from civilians and military contractors.
Catering Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Catering Coordinator is responsible for the design, development and delivery of catering services within the company. It includes supporting the operations and maintenance of the kitchen and providing a complete service to our customers. This includes planning, scheduling, purchasing, staffing, training and monitoring all aspects of operational catering.
Skills : volunteer work with school age children.
- Received catering orders via telephone and internet.
- Provided customer service by fulfilling orders.
- Delivered large orders to customers, arranged and organized client meals.
- Sorted client receipts and filed client orders.
- Reported on customer satisfaction and updated client details in database.
- Provided customer satisfaction by completing meal services quickly and efficiently.
- Built rapport with customers through customer relations.
- Worked in a team environment to fulfill customer needs.
Catering Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Determined, enthusiastic and hard working student that desires a career in making a difference in the lives of others primarily focusing on mental healthcare. I have obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Alabama and have partially completed my master's degree from the University of Westminster in London.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Caterease, Social Media Marketing.
- Maintained operations including sales contract, selecting menu and execution of event.
- Responsible for unit forecasting and unit accounting.
- Entrusted with supervising and executing quality service with each banquet and special event.
- Prepared all quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Created new catering menu and Wedding Package pricing.
- Updated and kept current all financial spreadsheets, contracts and correspondence.
- Directly supervised a staff of 15 including labor, scheduling and training.
Catering Coordinator/Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a full-time position to apply my skills in customer service, planning, management, organization, and communication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Answering Phones, Time Managemet.
- Perform quarterly analysis of sales and marketing trends.
- Produce marketing strategies to gain new business, promote products, and increase sales.
- Manage inventory and productivity of products made to order for customers.
- Assist General Manager with store operations; management of support staff, customer service, and reconcile register to ensure accuracy of cash deposits and appropriations.
- Conduct regular department meetings with support staff to discuss performance, trends, and strategies.
- Perform quality control checks on all orders to ensure delivery of products in fulfillment of customer's specifications.
- Provide customer service to existing and prospective customers to maintain strong, ongoing business relationships.
- Coordinate planning for customers' events; prepare itinerary, catering order, and staffing for the event.
Catering Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking the opportunity to partner with a fast paced, growing organization where my experience in customer service & data entry can be utilized to improve customer and/or overall organizational satisfaction & productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Managed Executive Dining Room at Coca-Cola's Headquarters building, arranging catering functions for Senior Vice Presidents of company.
- Coordinated logistics and menus for 5 private rooms in the Dining Room.
- Reviewed and monitored budgets for specific events, assuring menu was developed within budgeted guidelines.
- Coordinated each meal with the Executive Chef, reviewing details of customized menus requested for guests.
- Maintained highest levels of confidentiality, regarding meetings with Celebrities, Athletes, and Royalty; accommodated food restrictions and decor requirements of visiting guests.
- Acted as a liaison between clients, Executive Assistants, Chef and service staff.
- Received a letter of appreciation and commendation from the President and Chief Operating Officer of the Coca-Cola Co.
- Responded to high volume phone calls, processing and distributing daily orders.
BS In Consumer Economics
Catering Coordinator Resume
Headline : Responsible Cashier experienced at managing front of store needs in busy environments. Friendly and energetic with strong communication and organizational abilities.
Skills : Quickbooks, Customer Service, Multi-Line Phone System, Account Management, Server, Management, Sales, Cashier.
- Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences and conventions.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
- Organize registration of event participants.
- Train and supervise associates required for events.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail or facsimile machine.