Calibration Technician Resume
Summary : Six years experience in quality systems and manufacturing processes. Specific activities involved layouts, customer service, quality internal audits, new product launch, work station set-up, procedures, calibrate electronic and mechanical equipment and line balance. QA 9000 and ISO 9000 Certified Internal Auditor.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Performed maintenance and calibration by comparing support equipment to calibration standards of greater accuracy to detect variations from performance specifications.
- Repaired, adjusted, aligned, or trimmed to bring out-of-specification items to within specified limits.
- Completed calibration maintenance at specified intervals on 2,403 pieces of support equipment while identifying each with correct calibration labels encompassing 30 activities.
- Trained and qualified eight technicians using job qualification requirement guidelines.
- Maintained approved instrument calibration procedures and commercial manuals for calibration or repair of support equipment throughout fleet activities.
- Scheduled all on-site and off-site calibration events before the expiration of support equipment.
- Recalled, received and issued all calibrated assets keeping above a 90 percent readiness rate.
- Created, dispersed, and corrected inventory reports for all customers ensuring proper tracking.
Calibration Technician III Resume
Objective : Calibration Technician with almost a decade of experience in calibration services. Highly skilled in quality assurance testing and working with calibration tools and machinery. Quick to learn and highly motivated to work in fast-paced environments. Extensive organizational, communication, and technical abilities.
Skills : Calibration, Linux, Programing, Electronics, GD&T, PMEL, Management.
- Inspect, diagnose, maintain, and operate test setups and equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Operate and calibrate computer systems and devices to comply with test requirements and to perform data acquisition and analysis.
- Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
- Adjust, repair or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
- Identify required data, data acquisition plans and test parameters, setting up equipment to conform to these specifications.
- Use of blueprints to identify faults in circuitry type equipment More than 3000 hours of recorded work in my career with the USMC and was head of my section and the fiber optics division.
- Construct and maintain mobile test facilities and systems, according to specifications.
- Confer with engineering personnel regarding details and implications of test procedures and results.
High School Diploma
Calibration Technician II Resume
Objective : A Senior Calibration Technician with 8 years of diversified industry experience including calibration, validation, analytical instrumentation and quality operations at a flourishing pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. Has a strong desire to prosper and learn new methods. Major strengths include ability to adapt to new guidelines and regulations, ability to work in a demanding environment with short deadlines, ability to manage multiple priorities, punctuality, organization, and the ability to instruct and train in an effective manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MIG Welding, Automotive Service, Automotive Repair, Engine Overhauling, Fabrication, Calibration, Autobody.
- Perform dimensional calibrations such as digital micrometers, Vernier caliper, gauge blocks, force gauges as well as plain plug gauges and Go/No Go gauges.
- Assisted outside vendors with new equipment installations.
- Updated and organized the Regulatory Asset Manager database (BMRAM) to be able to retrieve more reliable information.
- Responsible for validating equipment sterilizers, Eisai Automatic Inspection Machines and depyrogenation tunnels as well as authoring a report to follow the data that was collected.
- Executed instrument qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ) to assist the validation, maintenance and engineering departments.
- Responsible for performing final calibrations and retiring instruments/equipment with proper documentation.
- Prepared qualified volume test sets for the automatic inspection machines.
Calibration Technician I Resume
Objective : Seek a challenging and rewarding position at a company that has opportunities for growth. Highly motivated to leverage eight years of achievements during military career to provide dedicated service in the electronics field.
Skills : Ability to learn at a fast pace and quickly retain.
- Accomplished technician skilled in troubleshooting and providing quick solutions, possess ability to work under pressure and strong communication skills.
- Ensured all customer's equipment was calibrated on time and adjusted frequencies as needed.
- Adjusted, repaired, and replaced defective components based on analysis of test results.
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and peripheral equipment.
- Modified performance and operation of component parts and circuitry to specifications using test equipment and precision instruments.
- Identified customer equipment capability and reliability by conducting performance and operational testing.
- Reported testing outcome by collecting and documenting data.
- Reviewed and analyzed calibration data to determine effectiveness.
Medical Coding And Billing
Calibration Technician/Operator Resume
Objective : To secure a position with an organization who could leverage my work experience and varied skill set to their advantage. I work fast, with minimal supervision to get the job done as it should be done, on time, and with constant attention to quality.
Skills : Learning system functions and operations, Performing instrument verifications and calibrations, Troubleshooting and repair of electromechanical systems, Microsoft Office, Fundamental knowledge of shop tools and skills, Hand soldering electrical components, Visual Basic and C#, Solidworks.
- Performed maintenance and calibration on a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on standards.
- Record all relevant data during calibration and repair.
- Order new or replacement parts Communicate with customers and coordinate shipment of equipment.
- Calibrated over 1,800 pieces of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Organized and performed preventive maintenance on laboratory standards in excess of $5,000,000 Saved $1,500,000 in replacement equipment by performing calibration, repair and preventive maintenance.
- Skills Used Secret Clearance, Teamwork, Communication, Calibration, Soldering, Detail oriented, Management, Problem solving, Repair, Instructor, Maintenance, Mathematics,.
AS In Science
Lead Calibration Technician Resume
Objective : Over 9 years of naval experience at the intermediate maintenance level. Critical systems such as Shaft Engine Test Instruments and high accuracy items like Precision Scalar Analyzers and Microwave components.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Schematic Reading, Leadership Development, Calibration, Advance Calibration, Soldering, Quality Assurance.
- Calibrated electrical, mechanical, and microwave equipment safely and efficiently.
- Accurately read schematics and repair manuals to identify electrical and mechanical problems and repaired them.
- Cleaned, wrapped, and labeled completed outgoing items.
- Completed all repairs and maintenance work to naval standards without rework.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing the highest quality product by ensuring all equipment was properly calibrated while promoting a clean and safe working environment.
- Processed work orders and prioritized jobs.
- Utilized facility tracking system to keep accurate records of completed calibration jobs and kept supervisors informed of job progress and material requirements.
Calibration Technician/Inspector Resume
Summary : Experienced technician in the calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and facility/processing equipment. Calibration experience includes pressure, conductivity, temperature, humidity, torque, speed, and weighing systems. Maintenance operations include installation, repair, fabrication, retrofitting and preventative maintenance.
Skills : Micro/miniture reapir, Green Belt, Calibration Technician.
- Conducted sterile vent filter integrity testing.
- Managed the calibration database including completing data entry and scheduling of all calibration work with department managers/supervisors.
- Completed an Instrumentation Impact Assessment project for all facility instrumentation.
- Wrote quality deviations for all calibration instrumentation and related equipment.
- Managed and scheduled outside contractors to perform on site calibrations and repairs of critical instrumentation/equipment.
- Assisted engineering with several validation projects which included temperature mapping of warehouse facilities and freezer/cooler storage.
- Assisted with the qualification of instrumentation and facility equipment.
Calibration Technician/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Electrical Engineer proficient in calibration and repairing of measurement devices, and dedicated team player with extensive knowledge of electrical engineering concepts and a creative aptitude for new product development.
Skills : Certified Electronics Technician ISCET.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee calibration functions in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining a calibration system and able to perform calibration of both mechanical and electronic test equipment.
- Effectively implements follow up to "out of tolerance" events, and generate reports.
- Exceptionally proficient with monitoring and tracking the calibration database.
- Evaluates measurement and test equipment and ensures it is calibrated/recalibrated in a timely manner.
- Ensures minimum disruption to manufacturing and engineering operations.
- Interacts with others to determine efficiency and timeliness of equipment calibration.
Certificate In Metrology
Associate Calibration Technician Resume
Summary : Dependable motivated Facility Senior Technician with over 6 years of experience in Test & Measurement and calibrations. Areas of expertise include calibrating measuring equipment, diagnosing and resolving engine test site malfunctions, Operation of special test equipment, and heavy equipment operator.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Calibrated Dimensional and Electronic Equipment to include load cells, torque, flow-meters, accelerometers, pressure gauges and hand tools.
- Maintained a Delivery to Customer Quality Assurance rating above 95%.
- Conceptualized and implemented process improvements.
- Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing highest quality of products by ensuring all equipment was properly installed and working correctly.
- Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
- Processed work orders and prioritized jobs.
- Used measuring instruments to inspect parts.
Associate In Instrumentation
Calibration Technician/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure a full time position as an Electronics Engineering Technician where I can utilize the skills and experience I have acquired and develop more skills that will enhance my career. Ability Summary Assemble, solder, test, troubleshoot, install, and repair electronic equipment. Cashiering, stocking and restocking shelving, restocking the coolers, and housekeepi ng. Construction cleanup, moving furniture, and moving melons onto pallets in a warehouse.
Skills : Electronic Assembly, Repair, Soldering, Troubleshooting.
- Calibrated and maintained different types of electronic measuring instruments.
- Performed circuit and component level troubleshooting on diagnostic test equipment.
- Identified malfunctioning components and replaced as necessary.
- Utilized required test equipment to perform job responsibilities.
- Read and interpreted schematics and diagnostic manuals.
- Assisted engineering staff in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with new product designs.
- Originally hired and a systems tester, quickly promoted to technician.
- Performed duties and responsibilities similar to those listed previously.
Calibration Technician Resume
Headline : Service-oriented Field Service & Calibration Technician with a background in multiple types of industries. Core competencies include strong trouble shooting abilities, high electrical and mechanical aptitude, and fast learner as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Quality assurance, production, planning, inspection. Assembly, estimations, inventory.
- Calibrated and maintained specialized computer controlled test equipment.
- Used surveyor instruments to mark coordinates in the factory and align test equipment.
- Assemble and test prototype mechanical equipment.
- Mechanical technician Set up and operated experiments for students in the heat engines laboratory.
- Maintained and did upgrades to the existing equipment as required.
- Designed and manufactured new pieces of lab equipment.
- Assisted students with the design and construction of experiments for thesis projects.
Master of Science