Senior Quality Technician II Resume
Summary : Senior Quality Technician with a strong commitment to producing quality products. Utilizes and maintains various types of testing equipment including Hardness tester, Roundness tester, Formtracer, Microstructure's, using a Molder, Buffer and Polisher. Gages include Micrometers, Outer Diameter gage, and measuring set up. Inner Diameter gage and measuring set up. Density (Densimeter), Material Height. Along with our visual inspections. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. A dependable worker who exhibits strong communication and team member skills.
Skills : Manufacturing, Control Lab, Forklift Operator Certified, ISO 9001 Audit Team, Microsoft Office
- Responsible for ensuring that all processes and analysis are completed accurately and expeditiously and entered correctly.
- Performing analyses on all routine process control samples for the catalyst plants.
- Operating all analytical instruments in the control laboratory, a UV/VIS Spectrophotometer, XRF, ICP, Automatic Titrators, Refractometers, and Densitometers.
- Responsible for mastering processes for multiple stations to result in the quality of the end product.
- Working independently and as a team member, safety is of the highest priority and each individual is responsible for their work area to be maintained and follow all safety regulations.
- Responsible for standard work to operate one station (at a given time) in a continuous flow catalyst process unit.
- Writing the end of shift report and do shift exchange at beginning and end of shift.
- Participating in the Structured Safety Process (SSP), which will require specific safety precautions/activities to be completed every month.
- Participating in rapid problem solving to help quickly identify ways to get back to standard if production falls short.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Technician/CMM Programmer Resume
Objective : Quality Technician, CMM Programmer aspiring to achieve a challenging and rewarding career. Seeking for a role that requires me to utilize my interpersonal and multitasking expertise while being in an environment that provides me with tools to enhance professional and personal development. To obtain a position where I can apply my leadership, manufacturing, and gage knowledge and experience to support operations while acquiring new skills that will allow advancement within the company.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Forklift Operator Certified, ISO 9001 Audit Team, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks
- Documented gauges used at each machine and/or work area for inspection of production parts.
- Performed layout inspection on both casted and machined parts for PPAPs using contour trace machine, height stand, and surface roughness analyzer, making sure parts meet customer requirements and blueprint specifications.
- Created work guidelines for each duty performed by the quality running control technicians.
- Performed cleanliness test on parts for shipment using a Branson Ultrasonic Washer and an in-size microscope and measuring program.
- Performed daily metal alloy component analysis using a spectrometer with Spectromax software.
- Operated CMMS (Zeiss with calypso software and hexagon with PCDMIS software) entered daily operator scrap production in a database for use by supervisors.
- Performed more in-depth inspection of certain production parts using calipers, height stand, and other variable gauges.
- Performed daily surface roughness checks on production parts from each machine using Mitutoyo surface roughness analyzer.
- Performed visual checks throughout the shift on production parts at each machine.
- Verified, documented, and disposed of all nonconforming parts produced during my shift.
Quality Technician (Team Supervisor) Resume
Headline : Quality Technician experienced and advocate in performing: diagnostics of electronic circuits and systems to obtain root cause. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards. Strong communicator and skilled in customer and technical staff interaction. Routinely trained and provided guidance to colleagues for the duration of projects. Seeking opportunity that will utilize my extensive working experience and my current skills with the opportunity of career advancement.
Skills : Proficient In Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, And Inventor, Machine Operator, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Training
- Possessing a thorough understanding and working knowledge of processes, trade terminology, quality management, and control systems and techniques.
- Responsible for investigating, analyzing, containing, and correcting quality problems related to supplier and final customer products.
- Performing surface plate layouts using Prints/CATIA documents & various tools ( height gages, calipers, gage pins, gage blocks & lmi's ) performing destructive testing (cut & etch, tension testing & can opener/peel testing, etc).
- Managing customer rejection, gage track, issues sort criteria and compile information on all non-conformance issues and issue quality alerts.
- Conducting daily station audit and weekly layered audit to ensure standard work instructions are followed and detect any process variance.
- Organizing and preparing fixture to be sent out for calibrations and repairs.
- Operating pulls testing equipment on the Instron whenever required by customer print specifications.
- Investigating, analyzing, containing, and correcting quality problems related to supplier and final customer products for proper containment of non-conforming materials.
- Conducting daily audits of DHR's to ensure accurate data recording and all documents are present.
Certified Quality Technician Resume
Summary : Certified Quality Technician with over ten years of experience, diverse technical background, and an excellent theoretical understanding. Recognized as a versatile, adaptable and persistent problem solver. Highly creative, inventive and resourceful with attention to detail. To find a position that will let me use my skills and experience in Quality to create/maintain a stable and positive work environment, and improve on its company's credibility and level of quality.
Skills : MS Office, Supervisory, Computer, Communication, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Email, Filing, Quality Control, Typing, Time Management, Team Player, Training
- Created a comprehensive report cataloging finished goods dimensions and weights based on daily inspections, and compared to their listed specs, which was able to show trends and discrepancies.
- Performed daily inspections on manufactured goods, as well as in-process audits.
- Maintained manufacturing and receiving calendar to have a weekly view of my upcoming work and plan accordingly, always inspecting imported goods the day they arrive.
- Lead multiple massive rework projects for production and shipping departments, working with, and managing, anywhere between five and twenty workers.
- Maintained monthly vendor scorecards for over ten different vendors, grading them based on the quality of goods, communication, and shipping records, which allows management to evaluate the quality of business with each individually.
- Worked from blueprints, interpreted engineering requirements, and Configuration verifications.
- Inspected parts and ensured acceptable appearance, function, tolerances, dimensions and specifications.
- Completed and maintained a variety of inspection paperwork.
Lead Quality Technician Resume
Summary : Lead Quality Technician with over 13 years of experience establishing new processes, designing parts/machines, reducing costs, and working effectively with customers. Possess a strong engineering background, knowledge of ISO 9001 operating procedures, and familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing methodology. To utilize my skills and knowledge of management, customer service, sales and distribution, and marketing. Learn the new and advance skills to achieve excellence and grow with a winning team of a corporation.
Skills : Machine Operator, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Training, Housekeeping, Teamwork, Kaizen, Kanban, Windows, Shipping And Receiving, Forklift Operator, ISO
- Maintained working knowledge of all coverage criteria and DME formulary guidelines.
- Proficient with mechanical inspection techniques, geometric dimensioning, familiarity with a penetrometer, refract meter.
- Conducted quality/safety inspections of contract operations and subcontractors.
- Identified quality control requirements as part of proposal development.
- Demonstrated equipment operation and explain preventative maintenance to medical staff.
- Completed preventative maintenance, inspections, and electrical safety testing.
- Adjusted and calibrated machinery for optimal performance and service life.
- Evaluated and reported the current equipment inventory to the appropriate source.
- Decreased inspection time by 95%, improving the just-in-time process.
Bachelor Of Arts
Quality Technician/CMM Programmer Resume
Summary : Quality Technician/CMM Programmer with 12 years of experience in quality control. Proficient with computer applications. Reliable- maintained perfect attendance record. Good work ethics-drive and stamina. Excellent oral and written communication. Looking for a full-time position as a Quality Technician that will challenge my abilities and offer opportunities for advancement. To secure a position with a company that can utilize my considerable Quality experience in an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment.
Skills : Hand Tools, Forklift Operator, Calibration, SAP, Autocad, Solidworks, CAD, Visio, Arena Simulation Software
- Responsible for performing raw material, in-process, final, first article, product audit, and government audit inspections of aircraft engine parts.
- Using CMM reports, gages, fixtures, optical comparator, calipers, and micrometers to ensure that parts are within customers drawing specifications.
- Performing work center audits of all employees to assure that proper procedures and tooling are being used to ensure the quality of the end product.
- Informing proper departments of any discrepancy's found and follow up to assure the problems have been resolved.
- Performing gage calibration using certified gage blocks, CMM machines, and calibrated measuring tools.
- Ordering outside vendor calibration of gage blocks, micrometer standards, optical comparators, ovens, furnaces, surface plates, and CMM machines.
- Operating and monitoring production lines to ensure efficiency.
- Removing or shifting materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow.
- Performing tests and using special equipment to ensure package and product quality.
Associate Quality Technician Resume
Objective : Associate Quality Technician with Industry as well Laboratory experience in implementing instruments and SOPs with the recent addition of a Masters degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry which covers most pharmaceutical and Chemistry disciplines. Efficient in following cGMP, GLP, ICH, ISO guidelines which govern pharmaceutical industry Imaginary vision which helps to improve the quality and profitability of any pharmaceutical organization. Strong communication and conflict resolution skills with self-motivating nature which helps to get work done in real-time.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Autocad, Solidworks, Baan Inventory Management, ISO 9001:2000
- Performed free fatty acid analysis on processing oil. Prepared samples for analysis by consulting lab. Conduct special sampling and analyses as needed.
- Performed pre-operational inspections on production lines. Check production lines for the type of product, correctness of labels, date codes, lids, and over cap color. Weighed a required number of finished containers on each line.
- Tested required number of finished containers for vacuum or oxygen. Comply with all safety and GMP rules.
- Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP and SQF requirements.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills, and information within the team and across functional areas.
- Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
- Organized product specifications, product operational details, and regulatory information to create product user manuals.
- Revised product manuals to reflect engineering and regulatory changes.
Masters of Science
Quality Technician/Material Handler Resume
Summary : Experienced Quality Technician/Material Handler. A good quality team member. Experienced in working alone in a timely manner with minimal supervision. Mulitasker, also well organized. Looking forward to using my skills and experience as well as learning new and different Technics. A great team member, also like to share my ideas with team members and management. A multitasker and good at prioritizing, also can work with minimal supervision.
Skills : Forklift Operator Certified, ISO 9001 Audit Team, Microsoft Office, Quality Control
- Inspected and collected samples of incoming raw materials as directed.
- Conducted analytical and physical testing of raw material samples.
- Monitored supplier certificates of analysis to assure conformance to Quaker specifications, and to match them to the appropriate incoming lots of materials upon receipt.
- Entered quality information into both plant and company computerized programs.
- Worked with plant operations as needed to isolate and secure substandard materials.
- Conducted basic analytical tests, quality auditing, and quality hold as needed.
- Maintained and cleaned lab work areas and equipment, performed basic maintenance of equipment.
- Performed sensory analysis of materials and finished product.
- Performed follow-up inspections of substandard materials or transportation vessels as needed, coordinated the involvement of additional department or plant resources as needed
High School Diploma
Quality Technician (Contract) Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Quality Technician seeking employment in a manufacturing company where I can utilize my previous experience and grow professionally. To work for a progressive manufacturing company with the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company as well as enriching my professional skills. Seeking a challenging position with a growing company, which will utilize my experience and education with opportunities for career advancement.
Skills : Quality Control, Microsoft Office, Outlook, SAP, Autocad, Solidworks, CAD, Visio
- Preforming physical destruct on weld assemblies to ensure they done properly, quality review of assemblies per check fixture.
- Working closely with the shipping and receiving department loading and unloading shipments with a forklift.
- Documenting quality issues, and communicate with the team on any quality issues.
- Responsible for reading customer welding standards, and pulling requirements from specs.
- Responsible for compiling data in an electronic format presentable to the customer.
- Training all new hires in the proper use and operation of robots, peds, and press machines to ensure products are being produced properly.
- Performing analysis in accordance with our QOS methods and SOPs, accurately and efficiently
- Calibrating, troubleshooting, maintaining, and operating all lab equipment
Quality Technician (Team Supervisor) Resume
Objective : Quality Technician offering a diversity of experience in a manufacturing environment, including, Statistical Process Control, PPAP's, Coordinate Measuring Machines, process improvement, production planning and inspecting parts to comply with close tolerances. Background includes CNC machinery operation. Highly detailed oriented, excellent teamwork and communication skills, strong attendance record, loyal and hard-working.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ISO/16949, PFMEA, CMM Programming, Measuring Equipment
- Duties involved all aspects of production, assembly, machine operation according to the iso procedure.
- Performed daily random audits of finished products and audit to verify reworked/sorted products.
- Provided approval of all first piece tickets, and approval on new orders.
- Responsible for all parts to be assembled correctly as per the first piece ticket.
- Performed required laboratory tests by following procedures and accurately record test results.
- Ensured that laboratory testing equipment is calibrated accurately.
- Communicated appropriate information to supervision and other employees.
- Coordinated flavor changeovers with production personnel to minimize downtime.
- Maintained all laboratory instrumentation in proper working condition.
- Maintained the water treatment process to include: the reverse osmosis (RO) system, process water storage tanks, carbon towers, and polishing filters. Completed records and control documents.