Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Tested and proven Assistant Quality Manager, with multiple certifications and vast knowledge of process improvement possibilities, ranging from Lean, Continuous Improvement, and Six Sigma. Well versed in Quality systems and auditing from ISO to AS9100. To obtain employment with a growth-oriented business, which will engage my past and present capabilities and for the development of additional skills leading to further advancement opportunities.
Skills : Coaching, Quality Management, Quality Control, Organizational Development, Leadership Training, Auditing
- Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating quality activities for all inspection personnel.
- Ensuring that the repair and overhaul of all articles are being conducted in accordance with all regulatory and customer requirements and that the work is inspected and returned to service by a qualified inspector.
- Ensuring that current versions of the required technical data are always available and used for the overhaul or repair of every article where maintenance has been performed by maintenance personnel.
- Administering the precision tool and test equipment calibration program which requires the performance of periodic checks and calibrations on all new and existing precision tools and equipment as well as the maintenance of current records detailing these checks/calibrations.
- Evaluating and maintaining the annual internal and external evaluation and surveillance programs and the subsequent evaluation plan and checklists necessary for assessing the implemented policies.
- Maintaining a current list of approved suppliers through which the repair station and PMA manufacturing departments may purchase aeronautical products and/or direct use material.
- Managing a list of maintenance providers (both faa certified and noncertified), for the performance of repairs, maintenance, modification, and/or overhaul of aviation articles.
- Managing existing and ongoing employee training while maintaining current records that verify individual participation.
Masters of Business Administration
Software Quality Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated Software Quality Manager, seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills and experience to benefit the right organization. Proven leader with the ability to motivate people to meet objectives, exceed expectations and deliver results. To obtain a continuous improvement management position focused on quality and continuous improvement initiatives that will utilize my engineering education, supervisory experience, Six Sigma knowledge, and diverse technical background.
Skills : Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Instructor, Trainer, Microsoft Office, QI Macros And Minitab
- Supporting customer and end item users with technical issues and concerns and promptly performing preventative and corrective action.
- Designing, administering and auditing conformance of the QA system to AS9100/AS9102FAI/AS9110 and Nadcap requirements.
- Leading the implementation of proactive quality management practices in all functional areas, spanning marketing and product development, manufacturing, and test.
- Teaching and facilitating the implementation of the tools of quality to the broader organization and supply chain.
- Possessing working knowledge of 8d and root cause problem-solving methodology.
- Providing reports depicting the quality levels, quality problems, and cost of quality.
- Driving quality improvement with through more effective launch of new programs.
- Providing quality reports to customers as required, and ensures frequent, effective communication with customers on all corrective action plans.
Bachelors of Science
Data And Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Analytical, business-minded Data And Quality Manager with extensive experience planning and improving manufacturing operations within fast-paced automotive and aerospace industries. Innovative strategist, skilled in developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives aimed at cutting costs, bolstering productivity and supporting the goal of operational excellence. Highly-skilled quality assurance supervisor with a proven track record of consistently improving manufacturing processes.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Mini-tab, Auto-cad, Uni Graphics, Lean Manufacturing, Automotive Quality Experience, Automotive OEM, And Tier 1 Experience.
- Created a corrective action policy to reduce the number of technical support cases resulting from internal issues.
- Led teams through the process of root-cause analysis and corrective action methods and reduced the number of tech support cases by 20% in a 3 month period.
- Developed a system to address the alarming number of parts replaced under warranty, many of which were never returned and the cause of the failures was not investigated.
- The system included failure analysis reports that enabled a feedback loop to all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- As a result, returns were reduced by greater than 30% in less than 4 months which, in turn, significantly reduced man-hours and warranty costs.
- Focused on a modular design in software and hardware for strategic reuse and scalability.
- Also, led continuous improvement efforts which improved test accuracy by 20% and reduced test time by 80%.
- Created and executed schedule, cost, capacity, scalability, risk analysis, and product qualification plan to successfully transfer more 10 + new products into full-scale production, on schedule, complete with documentation, test hardware/software.
Bachelor Of Arts
Operations Manager/Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable Operations Manager/ Quality Manager - with extensive experience in a number of different high-tech manufacturing environments (machining, EDM, metal stamping, welding, and assembly). Talent for being able to think out-of-the-box to develop solutions to complex problems. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and manufacturing personnel at all levels of the organization. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain control and focus under pressure. Poised and competent, with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Skills : MS Office, Leadership, Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Circle Leader, Six Sigma Black Belt
- Driving, leading and troubleshooting quality investigations to ensure issues are thoroughly investigated with appropriate caps.
- Effectively interacting with production and development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Bringing together the staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
- Persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
- Managing raw material testing, in-process testing and finished producing and release procedures.
- Responsible for the creation, issuance, tracking, review, approval and/or control of labeling materials as per 21 CFR 101 regulations.
- Responsible for the overall health of the quality department through technical guidance, employee development, and actively collaborating with production.
- Upgrading and/creation of quality plans for legacy and new products.
Masters of Science
Regional Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Regional Quality Manager with extensive experience leading results-driven training, project management, product testing, and quality assurance. Proven ability to enhance workflow and standardize effective project management tools and systems. To bring to an established corporation: enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and excellent work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize the skills obtained through my experience and education.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Six Sigma Green Belt, AS9100 Internal Auditor, SAP User, Lean Improvements, Cycle Time Reduction
- Managing and maintaining the quality management system in relation to AS9100C and ISO 9000/2008.
- Working one-on-one with AS9100C lead certification auditors to supply any quality documentation needed during recertification and surveillance audits.
- Writing non-conformance documents, corrective action reports, and preventive action report to continually improve companywide quality.
- Utilizing lean six sigma principles to investigate non-conformances/ identify root causes.
- Revising and maintaining process maps, procedures, and any other quality documents to reflect processes as they are carried out, as well as in relation to AS9100C's standard for quality management systems and any other customer specific requirements.
- Writing a new company employee safety manual and forklift safety manual create a FOD training program and an AS9100C training program for familiarizing and training employees with these standards and regulations.
- Tracking shipment summary and jobs returned data to create reports to detect potential problem areas and better improve delivery times.
- Responsible for forklift safety training and ensuring all facility safety regulations are observed.
Corporate Quality Manager Resume
Headline : Corporate Quality Manager with 5 years of progressive experience in a broad range of technical precision, manufacturing, and developmental growth system environments. Proven ability to combine vision creativity and strong business acumen in order to develop lean, well-documented quality management leadership programs compliant with Sigma Six Lean, ISO 9001 and API Q1.
Skills : HACCP, FDA Food Defense, ISO, As400, Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, SQF Implementation
- Brought on board to develop and implement a corporate-wide API spec Q1, spec 11AX & 5B program.
- Transitioned all existing recordkeeping systems from manual tracking to a digital record keeping information system.
- Represented management during all QSI preliminary setup reviews and compliance audits.
- Streamlined operational processes management including ordering, inventory, manufacturing, calibration tracking, and quality assurance methodologies reducing loss and NCP production to cycling target guidelines.
- Integrated automated digital barcode system for our calibrated precision instrument distribution.
- By connecting tooling to the employee and the workstation, shrinkage tracking and timely calibration processes were implemented.
- Developed innovative product line management processes that expedited barrel honing and quality staging prior to coating.
- Performed corporate acquisition conversion to concurrent API practices including machine maintenance scheduling, precision tooling calibration, product line sorting, critical designator print review and floor plan layout.
- Reviewed and oversaw internship program to correct print layout including the addition of API spec callouts, critical designators, non-compliant tolerances and inserting proper logo, revision creation, review, and approval formatting to meet Q1 requirement.
Masters Of Public Administration
Industrial Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Proactive and innovative Industrial Quality Manager and problem-solver with over 10 years of experience in manufacturing, operations and quality management. Accomplished communicator with proven experience in dispute resolution and maintaining peaceful, productive and dynamic business environments.
Skills : leadership And Development, Creative Problem Solving / Decision-making, Process Improvement / Organizational Development, Resource Allocation And Management, Client Education / Training And Presentation Efficiency
- Ensured an effective ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) process was established and implemented, to recommend corrective and preventative action where necessary to ensure its effective implementation and improvement.
- Effectively managed and coordinated all quality management activities and staff to deliver the scope of work in line with all project expectations.
- Liaised with clients on all quality related issues during design, procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning matters.
- Monitored and controlled project quality performance against quality requirements using appropriate control tools and report same to management, clients and project management team.
- Prepared, issued and revised the contract quality plan, inspection/verification strategy, and compliance strategies.
- Established a team of competent and experienced Quality Management (QM) discipline engineers to meet the scope of work and specify contract quality requirements.
- Ensured that contract personnel was provided with the tools and knowledge required to execute the contract/project with legislation, procedures, and compliance.
- Convened and attended meetings concerning project quality management matters as appropriate.
Masters Of Business Administration
Operations And Quality Manager Resume
Objective : High-energy Operations And Quality Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. A full-time position, using my vast knowledge of Quality and Technical systems gained over many years of work in the automotive and technical industries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Develop Quality Systems, Start-Ups, Document Control, Continuous Improvement, Customer Service, Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Analysis
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting departmental goals for quality and continual improvement.
- Participate in group, team, and departmental meetings to collect, analyze, and act on issues to improve facility performance.
- Planned, coordinated, and directed the quality management system designed to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards.
- Built, maintained, and promoted a quality driven culture within the QMS and through regularly scheduled meetings held with plant employees.
- Developed, initiated, and performed corrective actions ranging from external complaints, rejects from customers.
- Using tools such as 6 panel, fishbone, deep dive root cause analysis, 8d corrective actions, as well as executing and training on these areas.
- Performed and managed process audit schedule for the facility utilizing the layered audit process.
- Maintained MSA data and calibration system of all inspection tools used by the facility.
Bachelor Of Science
Maintenance Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Quality Engineer position supporting a manufacturing organization through process analysis and system implementation to solve problems resulting in significant cost savings. Energetic and hands-on Quality Management and Operations leader with over ten years of experience in manufacturing, quality, software programs, and supplier management. Proven ability to lead, mentor and motivate team members in order to maximize performance.
Skills : Quality Engineering, Team Problem Solving, Training & Facilitation, Reliability Engineering, Customer Service, Advanced Quality Planning, Quality Auditing, Continuous Improvement, Lead Time Reduction, System Development, Supplier Development, New Product Launches
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Alcoa business system (modeled after the Toyota business system) continuous improvement process for this location of alcoa's building and construction division.
- Training and coaching all levels of employees in problem-solving and corrective action reporting.
- Facilitating quality Kaizen events quarterly to identify opportunities for improving current processes and soliciting all levels of team member involvement in brainstorming, analysis and improvement execution.
- Facilitating "take time out for problem-solving" events weekly using 5-why and 8-discipline methods to assist team members in determining root cause, developing corrective & preventive action plans and ensuring execution/follow-through.
- Initiated level 3 "flash" communication meetings combining verbal & visual tracking daily management where all departments come together & report out the key measurable status, identify daily constraints & present problem-solving results all in 15 minutes total.
- Managing quality control department with 4 direct salaried reports and 8 hourly technicians.
- Resolving customer claim issues, vendor claim issues, manage change control process and oversee operational excellence process auditing to ensure quality system compliance.
- Developing & executing annual departmental operational plans in concert with business plan & track performance objectives.
- Coordinatiing development of process FMEAs & control plans with cross-functional teams for existing processes without and proposed new processes.
Bachelor Of Science
Safety Manager-Quality Manager Resume
Summary : A proven Safety Manager-Quality Manager who is rich with diverse experience. Enjoys challenges, teamwork, and continuous improvement. Results-oriented Quality Assurance Manager with expertise in root cause analysis and implementation of targeted process and personnel improvements to reduce the overall cost of quality while maintaining or improving production efficiency. Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in quality assurance, engineering, or process improvement utilizing proven technical expertise, quality process knowledge, and procedure analysis.
Skills : Quality Management, Project Management, CAD Engineering Tools, Electrical System Design, Continual Improvements, Metrics Reporting, Process Engineering
- Developing, implementing and managing quality management system to ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Responsible for continuous improvements, value mapping, inspection & testing, preventative and corrective actions, root cause analysis, solutions implementation & follow up.
- Providing excellent customer service handling customer concerns and quality action plans.
- Conducting management reviews, internal audits, process audits, and product audits.
- Authoring and standardizing checklists, process documents, and leading continuous improvement activities for engineering and manufacturing.
- Managing subcontractor quality and work processes and quality via audits, data analysis, communications, & metrics reporting.
- Leading diverse workgroups and teams through process and product improvement initiatives.
- Designing technical project overviews, system designs, and control charts.
- Constructing an intranet website providing accessibility to reports, tools, processes, and reference documents.
- Programming PLC equipment, application design verification testing, and control panel testing.