Lift operator Resume
Objective : I am looking for any position that will allow potential growth, that may help me improve myself, as well as experience that is in line with my future goals, such as a management position. Currently seeking Retail management. I am very reliable and seek the same reliability from my future employer and coworkers.
Skills : Powerpoint, Microsoft Word.
- Administered to load and unload passengers to and from chair lift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensured to check each guest for proper ticket and pass.
- Managed to keep corral and terminal area clean and orderly adhering to safety procedures.
- Performed snow maintenance on ramps, terminal area, corral and other areas as needed.
- Assisted in daily lift inspections and served as alternate Lift Operator as needed.
- Ensured to meets company's requirements for appearance, attendance and punctuality.
- Assisted the lift operators and quad operators in running chair lifts for public.
Advanced Diploma In General
Forklift Operator Resume
Summary : I have worked in a variety of different jobs from casiering and cutomer service to warehousing and operating cnc machinery. During that time I have built my expierience while also searching for good place to start a carrer.
Skills : diffrent types of hand tools, pageing systems.
- Announce or describe amusement park attractions to patrons to entice customers to games and other entertainment.
- Direct patrons to rides, seats, or attractions.
- Verify, collect, or punch tickets before admitting patrons to venues such as amusement parks and rides.
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Provide assistance to patrons entering or exiting amusement rides, boats, or ski lifts, or mounting or dismounting animals.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
Lift Operator/Machine Operator Resume
Objective : Nine years of customer service expertise in warehouse, fast paced retail and clerical work. I have the qualities of a dedicated hard worker such as; leadership, professionalism and self-determination. Exceptional communication skills .I takes initiative to provide the essentials of a great work ethic such as; superb handling of multiple tasks. Well organized, sufficient with training development aptitude, coordination and social perceptiveness.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Interpersonal And Technical Skill, Analytical, CPR Certified.
- Operate standup lift in productive safely manner.
- Shipping and receiving returned/incoming merchandise.
- Production and processing Utilize telzon gun to scan merchandise and their locations, documents and put away log sheet.
- Generate tickets, labels and process returned merchandise Maintain cleanliness of work area and lift station.
- Manually and mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars lifting devices, or other vehicles.
- Execute proper safe lifting, loading and unloading returned merchandise up to 70 pounds Received, stored and shipped goods and materials.
- Stacked and transported all overstock to storage areas.
Lift Operator/Material Handler Resume
Objective : Automotive Technician focused on completing preventative maintenance and repairs in a timely fashion and giving proper attention to every vehicle and customer. Reliable and hardworking warehouse operator committed to getting each job done as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible.
Skills : assistant manager, excavation, Landscaping.
- Loaded products weighing up to 400 pounds onto trailers for delivery.
- Processed 300-400 items per 8 hour period.
- Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Reported all equipment failures and malfunctions to supervisor.
- Cleaned and maintained the warehouse in compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Tracked time spent on assignments each day for productivity reporting.
- Verified computations against physical count of stock.
High School Diploma
Lift Operator/Warehouse Worker Resume
Headline : To obtain employment in the field of Forklift, Machine Operations and Auto Mechanic offering the opportunity to contribute my current skills, provide opportunity for career growth, utilizing my educational, organizational knowledge, skills and abilities. Proficiencies Microsoft Word, Excel,faxes, Computers, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Gauges, and Meters.
Skills : Hand Tools,power Tools.
- Attached identification labels to finished packaged items Stocked and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Packaged the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Inspected product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Moved controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- Moved levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
- Positioned lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Manually or mechanically loaded or unloaded materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Performed routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
High School Diploma
Lift Operator/Crane Operator Resume
Objective : Resourceful and quick-thinking warehouse with over 30 years years in warehouse and inventory management. Improves shipping and receiving efficiency and accuracy by applying strong leadership skills.warehouse worker bringing extensive experience in high-volume warehouse operations, including logistics, distribution and inventory management. Skilled warehouse worker well-versed in warehouse operations, shipping and logistics.
Skills : certified to operate most forklifts do weight training.
- Ensure freight quality by processing stray and damaged cases; inspecting pallets for any damages to maintain records, logs, and forms.
- Process daily orders to control freight flow.
- Use organizational and analytical skills in order to communicate the right information to associates and leaders when need to.
- Verify information pertaining to quantity in locations to update reports and documents.
- Enter and locate information on a computer using the GLS system or system communication device.
- Research freight information to process lost cases/pallets to add back into inventory.
- Haul freight to the correct door utilizing the GLS system Guiding Young Girls Mental Health Agency: (Internship) 2013 (Counselor) Working directly with clients to achieve daily and weekly goals.
- Perform initial clients assessments and analysis to begin research process.
Associate Of Applied Science In Human Services
Production Worker/Lift operator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Lift Operator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Pallet Jack, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Machine Operator.
- Operated heavy equipment (forklift, lift truck, and cherry picker) Obtained materials from vendors and stocked shelves.
- Entered inventory transactions in to inventory database.
- Utilized bar code readers to tag all materials received and assess status changes Packed customer orders according to specifications.
- Conducted warehouse inventories Skills Used Experienced and licensed to operate heavy warehouse equipment.
- Personable and professional with a strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills.
- Recognized for ability to organize and coordinate priorities in an expedient manner.
- Familiar with hand tools Proficient with PC.
Lift Operator/Press Operator Resume
Headline : Hard-working employee with proven leadership and organizational skills, and attention to detail. Seeking to apply my abilities to fill the desired role in your company. I am a dedicated team player who can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
Skills : Strong, Willing, Loyal.
- Ensured the ski lift was running safely on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper break pressure, evaluating that the breaks were working properly, and to check the stopping distances of each break system.
- Maintained the daily lift log that we were responsible for completing before opening the ski lift to the public.
- Supervised four people per day serving as the five day crew leader.
- Included monitoring the safety of our team, determining lunch breaks, allocating staff for each station, and determining early release of staff in order to save money.
- Assured our lift staff was maintaining a high level of guest service as this was one of our main daily goals.
- It was imperative to make sure each guest had a great memory of the ski lift.
- Interacted with 6,000 to 15,000 people on a daily basis.
Bachelor Of Science In Recreation
Outbound Forklift Operator Resume
Objective : A Bilingual professional seeking a position as Front Desk (Medical Administrative), which would make use of proven abilities in working in a fast pace environment, able to communication with general public, and bring my strong work ethics to your company.
Skills : People Skills, acting/drama, Outdoor skills, Driving, Some mechanical, Forklift Operator.
- Proficient with inventory control systems, anticipating stock needs and updating locator information.
- Experience in variety of computer inventory systems.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory levels.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Monitor merchandise performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Lift Operator/Driver Licensed for a Walkie Driver, Swing Reach, Pacer, Order Picker.
- Hauled Pallets to designated area, loaded trailers and offloaded trailers, scanned merchandise.
- Picked boxes out of racks, put merchandise on to racks.
Associate Of Science In Medical Administrative Specialist
Lift Operator Resume
Objective : I seek to diversify my skills in another industry and as part of a larger organization. The position should allow for personal and professional growth.
Skills : laborer /drywall/painting /some mechanical.
- Assist all passengers in the safe loading and unloading of the ski lift.
- Provide instruction and superior customer service by interacting and talking to all lift passengers.
- Stall chairs to ensure the comfort and safety of passengers loading the lift.
- Slow or stop the lift as necessary to ensure passenger safety.
- Maintain load and unload ramps and areas around all lift stations by shoveling and/or raking snow.
- Ensure all chairs are clear of snow or ice before loading passengers.
- Identify potential hazards and report them immediately.
- Be familiar with all policies, procedures and rules regarding operating and riding a ski lift and ensure that these are followed by staff and customers.