Senior Supervisor Resume
Objective : Would like obtain position with growing company where utilize skills with that company and co workers ensure that job handled professionally efficiently.
Skills : Costumer Services, Inventory, Management Experience, Safety, Bilingual Spanish, Operations, Security.
- Supervised directed activities within organization M 109A6 (Paladin) 155mm, self-propelled artillery unit ensuring safety environment.
- Supervised maintenance accountability of organizations assets worth over 12 million dollars.
- Coordinated with various departments on different issues with maintenance.
- Completed variety of reports , develops command overview of personnel actions and maintenance for review, analysis purposes.
- Monitored training for 57 Soldiers in support of mission task.
- Assisted Command on making selections for open vacancies and promotions ensuring that all regulations are followed.
- Determined detailed subjects and references to be included in Programs of Instruction following the scope of instruction and guidance received on background material and objectives from alternative resources but requiring independent research of material.
Associates Of Arts In Semester
Sr. Senior Supervisor Resume
Headline : Experienced field supervisor coordinator with over 10 years of experience organizing crews ,overseeing testing equipment before and after each assigned job. ensured that all personnel equipment safely prepared organized. Prepare organize safety meetings before during ,after assigned job.
Skills : Computer - Excel, Word.
- Ensures adherence of all production process according standard procedures.
- Ensures smooth production flow.
- Implements production schedule to ensure product delivery.
- Ensures adherence of production crews to proper equipment raw material handling.
- Ensures adherence of production crews to proper sanitation good housekeeping Specific.
- Reads production logbook.
- Performs turnover responsibilities with outgoing production supervisor.
- Assigns work station to her crews prior to the start of the shift.
Jr.Senior Supervisor Resume
Summary : Tools acquired through working experience to elevate growth with Sodexo family gain key opportunities to expand career in Food/Retail Management.
Skills : Mircosoft Word, The Market Connection, Sequoia, Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Assisted unit manager with day-to-day operations of Retail Brand concept ,maintaining sales volume supervising 20+ employees during shift.
- Worked with managers to input weekly labor schedules for all employees for labor reporting.
- Provided weekly inventory counts, vendor orders to unit manager.
- Assisted at an account that brought in $4M annually while being personally responsible for $2M.
- Directly oversaw 30 employees assisted with managing other staff Resident dining hall Working within budget schedule and control labor, food cost, paper cost.
- Oversaw inventory control and ordering.
- Maintained Sodexo quality control and guidelines while multitasking in a fast paced environment.
Asst. Senior Supervisor Resume
Summary : Applying leadership skills motivate staff members perform their best abilities produce solid, growth your company.
Skills : Managemt Consumer, Products Experience.
- Ensured guests feel welcome greeting , seating guests arena in friendly, professional manner to assure positive impression.
- Assisted guests with elevator/escalator services, including ADA elevator as needed.
- Responded to guests' concerns/complaints prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Enforced all building policies procedures during an event assure safety and security for all.
- Exhibited courteous hospitality at all times and be proactive in all areas of the facility.
- Worked cooperatively with all staff members always have and always will.
- Developed and implemented federal community based initiatives and/or programs.
Buss In Project Manger
Associate. Senior Supervisor Resume
Headline : Bilingual Agriculture Research & Development Supervisor with over 9 years expertise conducting research processes, planning/executing projects, interpreting, documenting data educating/training personnel. Responsible supervision,execution management safety policies, work practices. Masters Project Management. Exceptional communicator with strong business acumen, reliable works well diverse teams in multicultural environment.
Skills : Leadership And Organizational .
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Reviewed ,managed regulatory documents and quality management for products and protocols.
- Accountable for managing operating supplies annual budget.
- Oversaw processes ensure completion of projects prior to deadline.
- Prepared methods procedures; report conclusions findings, new policy interpretations need for new or revised policies.
- Accountable for implementing effective programs meeting goals.
- Assisted and advice in the interpretation data.
Master Of Science
Senior Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Obtain position in public service to utilize extensive knowledge of customer related and administrative needs for respected agency that has potential growth a stable working environment.
Skills : Inventory management, Record keeping,word,excel,scheduling,payroll.
- Identified and assessed sites in targeted areas for clean -up events.
- Supervised all programs relating community service work crews.
- Liaised and coordinated special monthly clean-up efforts seriously affected areas.
- Coordinated logistical efforts including scheduling, resource allocation for individual jobs programs order meet goals ,objectives of clean-up programs.
- Composed delivered directives reports maintain work-flow & to update staff.
- Coordinated and serves resource for supporting day to day operations of comprehensive development function.
- Processed development mailings.
- Processed forms and reports; provided donor database information, communications and donor recognition.
Senior Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Commit to plant safety procedures Collect and analyze data to find places waste overtime Monitor operations trigger corrective actions Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets produce optimal results responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping Increase production, assets capacity flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs maintaining current quality standards Plan, organise, direct run optimum operations exceed our customers' expectations Problem-Solving Skills.
Skills : Training From Penn State University And Other Institutions., 500+ Hours Specialized Machine Training.
- Planned, organized, directed and ran optimum day-to-day operations exceed our customers' expectations Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility
- Redirected shipments en route response customer requests.
- Coordinated with freight forwarders expedite international shipments.
- Loaded products weighing up to 39900 pounds onto trailers for delivery.
- Processed 30 shipments per 6 hours Directed 8 warehouse shipping associates.
- Maximized sales by shipping on time and accurately.
- Trained staff on material handling processes to reduce shipping times.
- Built a motivated warehouse team of 65 well-trained staff.
Senior Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior Supervisor with experience industry. Enjoy creative problem solving , getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Java, Swift, C, C++, Python.
- Led team of 20+ agents in Customer Service (sales, audit, customer relations).
- Ensured consistent delivery customer service and performance measures.
- Managed daily operations of call center department.
- Evaluated performance direct reports.
- Facilitated documented compliance technical training.
- Consistently achieved monthly team productivity, AHT, quality, call resolution performance measures.
- Recognized for team performance leadership.
Lead Senior Supervisor Resume
Objective : Obtain position where bring value company with diverse experience of 16 years material management, supply & chain, and logistic support industrial, and manufacturing environment meet organizational goals with ability coordinate, meet objectives with established time frame. Strong leadership & communication skills, highly motivated, a good learner, good team player, attention to detail, excellent inter personnel skills.
Skills : Management Experience, Customer Service, Warehousing, Retail Sales.
- Received Inspection Inspection of material upon receiving from suppliers per invoice and test certificate.
- Cut samples from received lot for laboratory testing to determine correct chemical composition material per specifications required for manufacturing parts.
- Processed Instruction Sheet released from Engineering to meet the material specifications for final cutting of (non- alloy, plain carbon) steel for forging process based on Item Code, Item Name, Steel Code, Steel Grade, Length (2 mm margin).
- Verified the weight of material to meet engineering limits per instruction sheet on calibrated and certified weighing machines.
- Created formats and plans to keep the campaign running smoothly.
- Achieved 100% team completion of compliance and continuing education training.
- Improved customer experience goals by 30% as a result of implementing an innovative coaching and accountability strategy.
Bachelor Of Arts In Liberal Arts
Senior Supervisor Resume
Headline : Creative, resourceful goal oriented professional, fluent both English Spanish. Excellent people skills team player. Effective under pressure, with ability multitask. Able fulfill any job with little or minimal supervision. Self motivated individual with strong qualities that willing to broaden her horizons.
Skills : Inventory Management, Highly proficient in computer.
- Transferred to this new project to share knowledge and best practices new campaign.
- In charged of organizing, planning and executing the project launch and ramp up of 250 agents.
- Created motivational action plan for launch and new generations.
- Charged of learning product and then training class of 24 agents to start up project.
- Charged group of 21 agents tried to keep company client metrics close goal possible for this new campaign.
- Charged of improving their metrics then they were changed to new group and was given new group of low performing agents to develop.
- Interacted with the Cricket Client with headquarters in the US via email or Skype.
MEDICAL In General Medicine