Purchasing Expeditor Resume
Headline : To obtain a Purchasing Expeditor position within a stable work environment to the benefit of future employer as well as personal growth.
Skills : Collections Supervisor, CNA, Purchasing Expeditor.
- Responsible for several S/O that contained sometimes up to or over 20 different line items.
- Responsible for the life of each purchase order from the time it's ordered to the time it arrives on the dock.
- Build relationships with vendors for confirmation of order up to when the order is ready to ship.
- Obtained all trace PPW needed for units purchased and verify complete traceability is provided and accurate.
- Determined how payment is made if not on net 30 terms as in credit card, bank wire, overnight check or COD.
- Determined the best shipping methods for each order based on FOB or if items were HAZMAT.
- Lined up freight forwarder if PO needed special transporting due to weight and dims or if units were drop shipped.
- Worked in a program called ASANA that tracked the life of each sales order.
Sr. Purchasing Expeditor Resume
Summary : To obtain employment with an established stable organization that has potential for Purchasing Expeditor career advancement and offers the most productivity possible.
Skills : Global Logistic, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Warehouse And Stock.
- Reviewed past due orders spreadsheets and called the supplier to insure new arrival dates.
- Worked very closely with the buyers and help them get their dates/orders entered into the system.
- Helped product groups in solving problems to get their dates to align and product from our suppliers.
- Allocated parts to the next department as well as deliver the hardware.
- Worked with the non-conformance parts, and also issuing parts onto the high-level work order.
- Trained other members on the inspection task function.
- Performed performance evaluations for members, as well as timesheets using Auto Time.
- Worked very closely with planners, and production groups in problem-solving and decision making.
Jr. Purchasing Expeditor Resume
Summary : Seeking a Purchasing Expeditor position where can apply current skill sets and abilities in support of a cross-functional team. Excellent experience in purchasing, managing inventory and assessing processes with varied resources.
Skills : Purchasing, Purchasing, Erp/sap Systems.
- Maximized supplier competition and support cost savings.
- Obtained RFI's, RFQ's and on occasion, RFP's.
- Examined bids, award business and create PO's.
- Confirmed PO's including item ETA, cost and quantity.
- Expedited deliveries and follow-up on backorders after running the open order reports.
- Obtained raw and indirect materials, scientific equipment, services, and office supplies.
- Worked with Receiving and Accounts Payable for timely resolution of issues.
- Coordinated purchasing activities with all departments to maintain proper stock and non-stock inventory levels.
BA In Studies
Purchasing Expeditor III Resume
Objective : Purchasing Expeditor also contributes to overall savings goals of the organization by identifying opportunities and working with both contract managers and clinicians/administrators.
Skills : Logistics, Warehouse, Supply Manager.
- Worked with maintenance planners, suppliers, and freight companies to secure labor and materials in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Negotiated pricing, terms, shipping, and any discrepancies on invoices with vendors.
- Worked with warehouse personnel to ensure parts are received and stock inventory met operational needs.
- Quoted out parts to a variety of vendors to find the highest quality, lowest cost materials possible.
- Investigated discrepancies between purchase orders, vendor agreements, and vendor invoices.
- Accurately documented file detail so that team members know the status of acquisition of materials or invoicing.
- Worked with warehouse staff to ensure that inventory is at proper minimum and maximum levels.
BS In Finance
Purchasing Expeditor II Resume
Summary : Purchasing Expeditor with over 15 years of warehouse and inventory experience. Successfully lowered cost and improved efficiency. Increased order fulfillment rates and increased inventory turns.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, FSR.
- Provided support to buyer and purchasing agents to ensure that material list items correspond to material purchased and that material purchased meets delivery requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring on time delivery and payment of materials/services.
- Negotiated corrective action plans for failed materials or late delivery Receive materials into company MRP system (Oracle).
- Ensured that inspection records and vendor documentation, and associated services on purchase orders are in compliance with company policies, procedures, engineering standards and government regulations.
- Maintained accurate records ensuring proper documentation of approval authorization and material certification in purchase order files.
- Participated on development projects and participate as assigned on special projects.
- Verified clerical accuracy of invoices.
- Communicated any invoice discrepancies to vendor and ensure resolution.
Purchasing Expeditor I Resume
Summary : Purchasing Expeditor is with established stringent safety rules and reduce safety incidents. Implemented daily cycle counts with weekly location audits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, FSR.
- Expedited supply orders to nationwide branches.
- Coordinated orders with buyers, vendors, and manufacturing floor Generated daily assembly schedules for all facilities.
- Managed over 20 people in 5 separate departments.
- Arranged rush orders and shortages directly with Customer Service.
- Restructured production schedule to meet deadlines.
- Performed physical inventory according to cycle calendar.
- Resolved inventory discrepancies Verified necessity of obsolete parts in inventory.
Associate Purchasing Expeditor Resume
Headline : To secure a challenging Purchasing Expeditor profession, utilizing hospitality and people skills in an organization offering growth and opportunity.
Skills : Logistics, Warehouse, Inventory Manager.
- Responsible for retrieving confirmation dates and tracking information for all purchased material.
- Responsible for relaying correct arrival dates in production meetings to assure production lead time to ensure customer due dates.
- Communicated with vendors on any material sent damaged or incorrectly to return and for material to be reset as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
- Worked with sales in finding lead time on material for their customers and for production to be accomplished for Clients while providing MSDS and certifications for Clients upon request.
- Acquired pricing and price breaks for the sales team to better calculate a quote.
- Confirmed quantity and packing slip to confirm the correct material and purchase order.
- Worked with accounting to establish all information and purchase orders were, in fact, correct if not worked with vendors to correct an error on their or our end.
- Handpicked to attend training on the new software to be utilized throughout the office.
Asst. Purchasing Expeditor Resume
Objective : To find a Purchasing Expeditor position where can use skills to improve self professionally while maintaining a high standard of excellence in work.
Skills : 75 Wpm Typing, Microsoft Office, 35 Wpm Shorthand, Microsoft Office.
- Sent quotes various suppliers for the best price and quality.
- Maintained excellent written and verbal communication with vendors.
- Compiled and maintained records of items purchased or transferred between departments.
- Negotiated to price and successfully manage relations with suppliers.
- Collaborated with quality control and engineering departments to improve processes and manage costs.
- Assisted with setting up and maintaining vendor logs with vendor names and addresses.
- Responsible for obtaining Conflict Minerals information from our suppliers and reporting to the OEM's.
- Assisted with setting up new internal part numbers in PTS.
Lead Purchasing Expeditor Resume
Summary : Purchasing Expeditor Position as an Administrative/Inventory Specialist that will utilize extensive computer knowledge, organizational abilities, data base management knowledge/skills, strong communication skills with people and administrative experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Administration Assistant.
- Issued schedules in line with requirements generated via the MRP system and manual requirements generated via orders raised by the Buyer/Senior Tech Buyer.
- Contacted suppliers on a regular basis to expedite deliveries and information.
- Monitored suppliers to ensure progress against a purchase order is in line with delivery timing agreed.
- Used the vendor rating system as a tool for measuring delivery adherence.
- Provided information and support as required to the Buyer/Senior Technical Buyer, and other internal customers.
- Maintained the best working practices at all times.
- Confirmed quantity and packing slips to confirm correct material and purchase order.
Purchasing Expeditor Resume
Objective : Creative, team oriented and results focused individual seeking to invest skills, experience and enthusiasm by contributing to a company's organizational goals and objectives.
Skills : Purchasing, Materials, Inventory Control.
- Responsible for order management process, expediting orders, shipments, pricing discrepancies, record management, and maintaining schedules and reports.
- Took a lead role for the department in the design and development of a new software system.
- Identified and implemented software enhancements related to the purchase order process including error checking capabilities to alert a user if material specifications exceeded plant capacities.
- Interacted with our key suppliers to resolve pricing discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Improved freight rate accuracy ensuring timely remittance of payments.
- Developed a record retention policy for purchasing department documents.
- Created policy and procedure for pricing variances and issuing debits.