Senior Customer Service Representative Resume
Summary : Patient and empathetic Senior Customer Service Representative And Inside Sales with an extensive background in conflict resolution and Customer care. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities. To locate myself in a position where my extensive customer service background along with my knowledge of, experience with, and understanding of and the ability to positively and effectively interact with diverse populations are required.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Mortgage Service, Recording Specialist, Mortgage/Title Post Closing, Default/Loss Mitigation, Customer Service-oriented
- Responsible for serving a client/customer base of approximately 32 lenders within the western region of the United States as lender team lead and point of contact providing appraisal reports for their clients.
- Acted on or facilitate problem resolution and set action plans with appraisers building and maintaining strong ongoing customer/client relationships by providing a high level of support, problem resolution, communication and assisting in studies to determine customer needs and customer leads.
- Documented, maintained records and files on a daily basis using logs, email queues, and various systems both in-house and customer base.
- Responsible for timely communication lenders and/or appraisers regarding any issues affecting the appraisals in process.
- Complied with corporate, lender, federal, state and local requirements for providing appraisals.
- Responsible for analyzing, resolving invoice and account receivable issues with appraisers and vendor management team.
- Coordinated issues with vendor management team providing training/product demonstrations for lenders serving as liaison to offshore customer service operations providing training to entry-level customer service reps provide best in class customer service to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for working as a backup to the administrative receptionist acting as administrative secretary to upper-level staff.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume
Summary : Excellent Senior Customer Service Representative with various skills focused on presenting an outgoing and optimistic attitude. Relevant Characteristics Customer service oriented with accuracy in cash handling skills. Detail-oriented which allows for proficient inventory control processes and procedures. Ability to listen and understand quickly. Practices in written and oral communication skills. Energetic, independent and a self-starter. Reliable and punctual.
Skills : Crisis Management, Leadership, Organization, Call Escalation, Software Training, Microsoft Office, Google Apps
- Understanding related tax and accounting issues presented by customers in order to provide customer support.
- Providing tax support of 1040, 706/709, 990, 5500, and planning software programs for Pro system FX clients.
- Directing clients to certain pages in the program where to input the tax return data to flow to the appropriate government form.
- Receiving electronic filing call inquiring about their status of the electronic return.
- Helping clear electronic diagnostics to allow the customer to e-file their return help the customer with their rejected return to be able to resubmit to IRS.
- Providing guidance for end-users with concerns to tax software and its usage.
- Helping clients troubleshoot system errors during install/uninstall procedures of the planning software updates.
- Help client's uninstall/install import wizard of the planning software.
- Helping clients install planning update for the network, standalone, laptop, and Citrix/terminal servers.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Customer Service Representative/Specialist Resume
Headline : Senior Customer Service Representative Specialist with more than 5 years of successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and planning/implementing proactive procedures to avoid problems in the first place. Possess solid computer skills and ability to learn new programs quickly. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word. Ability to train, motivate and supervise customer service employees. A team player with leadership skills Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Spanish.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual, Cash Register, Copy/Fax Machine, Phone System, Filing.
- Served as a bi-lingual agent, also assisting Spanish speaking customers.
- Maintained quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
- Provided information and support to agents in need of help when assisting a customer.
- Assisted customers in pre-selecting their new devices, and provided tracking information and activation dates.
- Completed returns and exchanges for customers within their buyer's remorse period.
- Handled escalation calls from customers requesting to speak with a Supervisor.
- Coached Agents on their metrics and find ways to improve overall performance.
- Attended daily huddles with leadership to discuss previous day's performance and ways to improve performance moving forward.
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills by expressing thoughts and information clearly using correct grammar.
Senior Customer Service Representative/Major Accounts Resume
Summary : A self-motivated hard-working Senior Customer Service Representative/Major Accounts looking to restructure and focus on a fresh professional career in a healthcare/customer service setting. Several years of experience working within health care and medical customer service and call center environments; as well as a solid educational background in the social sciences. Looking to obtain a position that will allow my professional demeanor and leadership qualities to shine.
Skills : Customer Service, Quick And Efficient Typing, Point Of Sales Systems, PowerPoint, Intermediate In Excel
- Interacting with health plan members through outbound and inbound telephonic contact to review and assess health plan member's eligibility for services.
- Contributing to the department's success by succeeding at departmental and quality metrics.
- Reviewing correspondences and/or inquiries from the health plan members to determine needs and fast track highly qualified cases.
- Acknowledging, following-up, and closing out correspondence and/or inquiries as assigned.
- Staying informed with current knowledge of state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Complying with all company and department operational guidelines and policies.
- Participating in the health staff and operational development programs as assigned.
- Successfully marketing, selling, and promoting company services in an outbound call center (production driven) environment.
Senior Customer Service Representative/Contact Center Resume
Summary : Motivated Senior Customer Service Representative with over 28 years of experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Responsible for taking care of customers needs. Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty over and off the phone. Seeking a position that will benefit from my customer service experience. To also find a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Strong Client Relations, MS Windows Proficient, Exceptional Communication, CRM, SAP, Sharepoint, Team Building
- Securing and entering customer orders quickly and accurately in response to telephone, fax or email communication from the customer or field sales representative.
- Quoting price and delivery per customer inquiries and follow up on quotes in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and renewing quantity contracts and scheduling agreements proactively.
- Expediting existing orders in response to customer and field sales inquiry.
- Ensuring superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Negotiating, in the best interest of the company, customer credit request and issuing the appropriate return authorizations as requested.
- Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
- Creating new customers and maintain profiles in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as information is provided.
Government Programs Senior Customer Service Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced and dedicated Senior Customer Service Representative with over ten years of high-level administrative and customer service experience in the public and private sectors. Demonstrate a true passion for customer service by proactively seeking ways to surprise and delight our clients and guests, always going above and beyond. Responsible for training all new employees to ensure the quality of customer service. Seeking a position where I can showcase my high energy, extensive customer relations, and customer support skills to provide an exceptional customer service experience in a dynamic growing company.
Skills : Clear Communication, Positive Attitude, Passionate, WPM 50+, Great Listener, Reliable, Honest & Driven, B2B Sales
- Acting as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
- Serving as the primary resource in assisting clients within the center, whether showing a client to a meeting room, preparing their new office for move-in, troubleshooting basic technical issues, and moving furniture to accommodate their office needs.
- Providing that wow factor to our clients by taking pride in continually keeping the center show-ready by ensuring the business lounge/cafe, conference rooms, show offices, and common areas are spotless and prepared for our next guests at all times.
- Delivering client mail, sending client packages, and ordering their office's supplies, assisting with day-to-day operations of the center and office.
- Serving as a resource for clients seeking information, assistance or recommendations; a thorough understanding of all key services, products, and amenities are critical in the ability to deliver service in an exceptional and timely matter.
- Responding to requests for information regarding office functions responsible for processing client payments in Cashpro using remote deposits.
- Directing calls to the appropriate office or individual using a multi-line telephone system.
- Providing administrative support to clients including secretarial services, photocopying, printing, and faxing.
High School Diploma
Senior Customer Service Representative And Inside Sales Resume
Summary : A highly organized, experienced, and friendly Senior Customer Service Representative And Inside Sales able to establish long-term, positive and fun relationships with clients and co-workers, skilled at working independently and as a team player. Recognized for providing exceptional customer service, strong skills in time management, work well under pressure and consistently meets deadlines. To obtain a position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my customer service and computer skills to provide enthusiasm and results in any given situation.
Skills : Exceptional Communication, Attention To Detail, Proficient In Cash Management, Quick Learner, And MS Windows Proficient.
- Contacting for researching and resolving internet inquiries and complaints/appeals from members, plan sponsors and pharmacy providers.
- Responsible for providing claim status information, benefit coverage interpretation, explaining plan design and eligibility.
- Coordinating efforts both internally and externally to successfully resolve service issues and develop process improvements intended to enhance the overall delivery of service.
- Documenting, tracking and trending all contact events and outcomes with clients using appropriate systems and processes.
- Educating customers on various elements of benefit plan information and available services created to enhance the overall customer service experience with the company.
- Drafting 15-20 formal letters per week to inform policyholders of developments and modifications to older policies.
- Succeeded in taking escalated calls which resolved customer questions, concerns, and complaints.
- Collecting customer feedback and making process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Customer Service Representative - Lead Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Senior Customer Service Representative with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Motivated leader with areas of qualifications including good communication skills, goal-orientated and highly motivated. Experience professional with a proven background in customer service, ability to build productive customer relationships, resolve complex technical issues and win customer loyalty. To utilize my expertise in the field of underwriting and add to the growth of the organization.
Skills : B2B, MS Office, MS Excel, As400, Oracle, Account Management, Customer Service, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Database Management, Lotus Notes, SAP, Training, Team Player
- Answering customer and agent telephone calls regarding existing policies as well as underwriting eligibility questions.
- Promptly responding to general inquiries from agents, insureds and other members of epic staff via e-mail, fax, mail, and telephone.
- Responding to questions and concerns about policies, and taking escalated calls from other customer service representatives.
- Maintaining monthly accounting reports for the customer service team as well as resolving any accounting issues for underwriting as well.
- Maintaining undeliverable mail information and following up with agents via letter to verify if the address is correct.
- Training representatives on all new amended underwriting or customer service changes.
- Resolving escalated client issues regarding problems with services and retained their business while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing customer concerns and needs while balancing company revenue concerns.
- Responsible for answering inbound calls from customers and service providers in a call center environment.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Customer Service Representative Specialist Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and outgoing Senior Customer Service Representative Specialist with over 14 years of customer service experience. Proven leadership skills and ability to work under pressure. Strong background in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Cash handling and merchandising experience in a high volume retail setting. Extensive ten-year training in customer support, troubleshooting and client communications.
Skills : Organizational, Communications, Teamwork, Typing, Cash Management, MS Word & Excel Proficient, Superior Attention To Detail, Bilingual - Spanish.
- Providing assistance to representatives with complicated calls or questions.
- Providing assistance for key agents, including resolution of problems, concerns or general questions.
- Maintaining diplomacy when addressing matters escalated.
- Assisting current and new Representatives with escalated calls. Serving as a subject matter expert.
- Providing floor support. Providing thorough, efficient, and accurate documentation and updates in all required systems for each work event.
- Responsible for meeting monthly goals and quality standards through efficient and accurate work processes.
- Reviewing open accounts to determine and take appropriate actions through understanding charges, billed claims, payments, denials, adjustments, and refunds.
- Responding to verbal and/or written inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Providing feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Customer Service Representative Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable Senior Customer Service Representative. Able to quickly master technology - proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain calm under pressure. Positive, self-starter, and task-oriented. Accurate handling of cash and other forms of payment. Proven superior quality, service, and communication skills with 5+ years experience in a fast-paced office environment including accounts receivable and customer service.
Skills : Problem resolution, Meeting deadlines, Self-starter, Microsoft Office skills, Administrative operations, Customer Service:
- Managing 3-4 accounts daily. Entering and processing orders within an internal database for order management.
- Running reports in Microsoft Excel and analyzing for accuracy.
- Following the customer order through its full life cycle.
- Responsible for handling 20-40 inbound and outbound calls, with the ability to determine needs and provide one-call resolution.
- Investigating and resolving customer inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Entering detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone.
- Placing outbound phone calls for customers, confirmations or to obtain missing information.
- Working with other internal team members regarding next steps and following escalation protocol.
- Asking appropriate questions and listening actively to identify underlying questions/issues (e.g., root cause analysis).
- Gathering appropriate data/information and performing an initial investigation to determine the scope and depth of question/issue.