Cyber Security Analyst I Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst is now seeking to obtain a position that will allow me to serve as an Information Technology (IT) specialist responsible for assisting in the operation and maintenance of the installations computer network and to provide technical assistance, training, and support to customers.
Skills : Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Troubleshooting, Hardware, Software, Active Directory, NIPR/SIPR, DRA Account, And Resource Management.
- Primary base information assurance manager for all telecommunications and computer security-related functions for the wing of its tenants.
- Ensuring all unclassified and classified systems and networks are approved to operate prior to initializing operation by obtaining an authority to operate (ATO) from the designated approval authority (DAA).
- Providing risk-based surveillance of organization information assurance programs to ensure compliance with stings and protection of information.
- Evaluate, assess and certify hardware, and software products prior to use on any accredited information system or network.
- Developing standard operating procedures (sops) for network system security operations and incident response.
- Identify and mitigate is incidents, threats, compromises, and vulnerabilities.
- Providing consultation and advisement to the communication systems office (CSO) and senior leadership when requested and during incident response.
- Managed information assurance assessment program (IAAP) to evaluate the health of the wing infosec, COMPUSEC, and COMSEC program.
- Prepared, modified and reviewed the wing telecommunications monitoring and assessment program (TMAP) report for submittal to the department of the air force.
Cyber Security Analyst I Resume
Objective : 2+ years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst is now seeking to obtain a Computer Network and Security position with your organization.
Skills : Information Security, Nist, Siem, Cyber Security, CompTIA, Cybersecurity, IDS, VMWARE, Cloud-Computing, VMs, VLAN, VPN Network Security Tools: Burp Suite, Carbon Black, Archer, McAfee EPO, ITOP, Kali-Linux, Websense, Sourcefire IDS, Metasploit, Snort, Splunk, Nessus, Qualys, Mininet, Wireshark, N-map, GNS3, Network Administration, And Network Security.
- Leading high priority vulnerability assessments from start to finish, responsibilities included configuring Nessus, app detective and burp on production and non-production jump boxes, scanning the clients environment (Windows/Linux servers, databases, and websites), troubleshooting with the client to resolve network and scan related issues, manually analyzing the results to remove false positives before creating and delivering a final report.
- Analyzing vulnerability scans provided to us by our client to remove false positives from a variety of tools (Nessus, app detective, web inspect and QualysGuard) before creating and delivering a final report.
- Investigating ArcSight SIEM events to determine any true intrusions. Investigate DDoS attacks, FireEye, Sourcefire, malware, web sense event that are prone to Comcast network and NBCUniversal. Connectors are set for all the IDS/IPS appliance to ArcSight.
- Raytheon IIS/senior engineer(force point) - sure view insider the cross-platform agent (Linux, Android, and MACOS).
- Develop scripts in Perl, python, bash, and PowerShell to automate common Splunk tasks such as forwarder deployment, configuration, etc.
- Work closely with external security organization to constantly monitor security threats and defense.
- Worked on identifying and developing processes and controls to protect IOT and connected platforms from cyber threats, company-wide.
- Used gzip with AWS cloud front to forward compressed files to destination node /instances.
- Assisted with selection and implementation of controls that apply security protections to systems, processes and information resources using the nist family of security controls.
- Review and assess privacy controls in compliance with the privacy impact assessment (pia) and privacy threshold analysis (pta) using nist 800-53.
- Experience in AWS cloud platform and its features which includes ec2, VPC, EBS, AMI, cloud watch, VPN servers and microsoft azure.
- Conduct analysis, cyber threats, the discovery of it vulnerabilities, monitoring for cyber intrusions, troubleshoot and response to security incidents detected from hp arcsight or related SIEM. Ids/IPS, and other security applications.
Cyber Threat Analyst Resume
Summary : Cyber Security Analyst with over 8 years of experience in intelligence, military operations and cyber. Has a keen understanding of intelligence processes with the ability to solve problems, while staying in compliance with policies and practices. Effectively interact with an array of diverse individuals, interest, agencies, and constituencies.
Skills : Information Security, Cyber Security, Nist, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, IDS, VMWARE, Network Administration, And Network Security.
- Serving as the cybersecurity analyst on the mitigation squad for the cyber protection team (CPT) within US army cyber protection brigade.
- Supports us cyber command and central command (Centcom) operations through defensive cyberspace operations (DCO).
- Protects critical infrastructure and key resources within the department of defense global information grid.
- Conducts all-source intelligence analysis on adversarial cyberspace capabilities and threats through research and analysis.
- Provides military intelligence (MI) and cyber protection team leadership with current threat assessments and briefings on a regular basis.
- Provide computer network analytical support to a wide range of clients in commercial national security environments.
- Discover networks anomalies and malicious traffic using advanced analytics.
- Train and mentor approximately 1000 cyber soldiers to increase their proficiency and expertise on analytical platforms.
- Interacting with 10 plus clients with diverse backgrounds with little to no experience in analysis.
- Discover evidence of malware, network penetrations, and vulnerabilities within a clients infrastructure and present the data to customers.
- Evaluating network events and documented impact on current system operations.
- Developing cyber threat profiles and analyzing open source information.
Cyber Security Analyst II Resume
Headline : Driven IT professional with 7 years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst, demonstrated success troubleshooting, resolving problems and issues in high pressure, deadline environments. Exhibits a dedication to the meeting, and exceeding, client expectations and requirements.
Skills : Cyber Security, Information Security, Siem, Nist, Server, Firewalls, Desktop Support, Microsoft Office, VOIP, Adobe, Windows XP, Windows 7, And Windows 8.
- Risk management framework (RMF) using NIST 800-37 as a guide, assessments, and continuous monitoring: performed RMF assessment included initiating meetings with various system owners and information system security officers (Isso), providing guidance of evidence needed for security controls, and documenting findings of the assessment.
- Security documentation: perform updates to system security plans (SSP) using NIST 800-18 as a guide to developing SSP, risk assessments, and incident response plans, create change control procedures, and the draft, review, update plans of action and milestones (POAMS).
- POAM remediation: performed evaluation of policies, procedures, security scan results, and system settings in order to address controls that were deemed insufficient during certification and accreditation (CA), RMF, continuous monitoring, and Fiscal audits.
- Expertise in national institute of standards and technology special publication (NIST SP) documentation: performed assessments, POAM remediation, and document creation using NIST sp 800-53 rev. 1 and NIST sp 800-53 rev. 4.
- Good understanding of security incident and event management (SIEM), automation, and authentication tools, like Splunk for log analysis.
- Good understanding of information assurance, making sure data at all time is secured, has integrity and is available to those that need it.
- Have experience in email security making sure that email gets to it destination without losing its integrity.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple work streams.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams with various stakeholders on assignments under tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical issues into business implications for technical and business representative.
- Maintains ongoing awareness of current and emerging information regarding security threats, techniques, and landscape.
- Have worked with a computer emergency response team (CERT) for remediation.
Cyber Security Analyst Resume
Objective : I am a Cyber Security Analyst with three and a half years of experience. Within my three years, I have gained experience in many realms of the IT field including Risk Management Framework, NIST documentation, Security Life Cycle, vulnerability scanning, NESSUS, audit compliance, and POAM management, while committed to protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information systems.
Skills : ANSYS, AUTOCAD, C++, Fuels, Labview, Cissp, Cyber Security, Nist, Information Security, Siem, SQL, Linux, And Active Directory.
- Aid in development of system security plan (SSP), aa packages, national institute of standard and technology (NIST) documents, federal information processing standards (FIPS), security assessment report (SAR), risk management framework (RMF), along with other security documents on quarterly compliance basic.
- Working knowledge of NIST SP 800-18, sp 800-30, sp 800-34, sp 800-37, sp 800-39, sp 800-53a, sp 800-53 rev 4, sp 800-53a, sp 800-60, sp 800-65, sp 800-118, sp 800-137.
- Put into a disaster recovery situation, whereby I had to assess the situation and organization vulnerabilities in order to ensure our SSPS was functioning the way we intended. If any of our plans failed worked with the Isso to maintain and develop a plan of action and milestone (POAM) and remediation plan for failed systems.
- Evaluate the security control assessment of the technical, management, and operational controls for the operating information systems. To guarantee the controls are implemented correctly and producing the desired outcome.
- Ensure that all IT systems are operating, using, maintaining and disposing of in accordance with internal security policies and procedures.
- Work with Nessus tool, Splunk, CSAM tool, Nmap, Wireshark, GRS, GRS2, TAFF.
- Responsible for developing, communicating, and maintaining a consolidated list of RMF activities and deliverable calendars.
- Familiar with Diacap, which ensured that our organization applied to risk management to information systems and iso 27001.
- Strong analytical communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively with senior level.
- Perform security assessment for multiple cloud service providers in accordance with the feed ramp.
- Draft, finalize and submit privacy threshold assessments (PTA), privacy impact analyses, e-authentication assessments, and system of record notice.
- Recommend and use tools for security scanning and testing, including network, operations, and coding.
Cyber Security Analyst - Contractor Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst. Possess a solid background in a dynamic range of cybersecurity and network defense, and I would like to have a position within a growth-oriented, forward-thinking organization where I can help achieve its objectives by utilizing my experience, skills, and education to the fullest extent.
Skills : Network Monitoring And Intrusion Detection, Command Center, Splunk, Infoblox, McAfee IDS/IPS, Bit9, Carbon Black, Symantec, Tripwire, Websense, SourceFire, FireEye, Proof Point, Netwitnes, ArcSight, Threat Analysis, Incident Handling, And Documentation
- Reviewing IDS/IPS events and identify anomalous activities or potential network security risks.
- Monitoring and investigate suspicious network activities utilizing a variety of tools such as ArcSight, Splunk, Carbon black/bit9, FireEye.
- Analyzing network traffic and various log data to determine the threat/impact on the network.
- Evaluating and performing incident escalation in accordance with incident response procedures.
- Performing incident handling and documentation within the incident response lifecycle (detection, triage, analysis, mitigation, reporting, and documentation).
- Utilizing threat intelligence tools to support the daily cyber security operations, and produce intel analysis of threat actors, IOCS, and vulnerabilities.
- Attending classified briefings in order to facilitate the sharing of information and increased awareness of cyber threats.
- Utilizing analytical skills and tools to process and refine information into intelligence.
Cyber Security Analyst III Resume
Headline : IT personnel with 5+ years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst, having expertise in IT configuration and technical support. Also knowledgeable of online security research, planning, execution, and maintenance. Skilled at providing training to less technical personnel on relevant cybersecurity threats/countermeasures and procedures.
Skills : Vulnerability Assessment, Network Security, Network/Computer Forensics, Linux Centos, Monitoring Tools / Packet Analysis, Awareness About Threats / Training Of Personnel, OSI / DoD Model, Pascal, Windev, Virtualization, Network Administration: Firepower, ASA Firewall / Zone-based Firewall, Cisco IPS//IDS, And EndPoint Protection.
- Conducting the vulnerability assessment (Nessus/ Microsoft baseline system analyzer), including user accounts, patch.
- Management, routine audits, network permissions, and security policies.
- Configures, manages, and ensures the continuous monitoring of network defense systems such as firewalls, route.
- Intrusion detection/prevention systems, web application firewall to block unwanted traffic.
- Guarantees that the company's software, devices, and data are sanitized, archived or decommissioned in compliance with the company's policy.
- Ensures layers 2/ 3 security of the network (802. 1x, port security, access control list, BPDU guard, DHCP snooping.
- Ensures that OS, software, devices, and applications are thoroughly tested and configured according to technical security.
- Implements system backup/recovery procedures and incidence response to minimize losses in case of outages/breaches.
- Manages critical support functions such as installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and patching of hardware (routers, switches, firewalls, printers, desktops, laptops, handheld devices, and point of sales), software (Microsoft Office Applications and more), Windows operating systems (7, 8, and 10), and others (Linux centos) to meet the security baseline.
- Utilizes a ticketing system (BMC remedy) to handle incident management.
Cyber Security Analyst Resume
Headline : Seasoned Cyber Security Analyst with 6+ years of experience in system security safeguards with adherence to FISMA and NIST Special Publications. Proficient in risk assessment and management, vulnerabilities management, Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorization.
Skills : TCP/IP Network Administration (Window IDS/IPS, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Anti-virus, Anti-malware, Network Security, Snort And Nessus Risk Management, Framework Assessment, Authorization, POAM Management, NIST, FISMA, CSAM, FIPS Security Control Assessment, Firewall And Intrusion Detection/prevention Protocols, Windows, Mainframe, UNIX And Linux Operating Systems, Network Protocols And Packet Analysis Tools.
- Interviewing system administrators and other stakeholders to assist in generation custom reports and/or artifacts in support of the AA process.
- Identifying security controls and construct a compliance matrix for tracking.
- Apply appropriate information security control for federal information system based on NIST 800-37, evaluate threats and vulnerabilities based on tenable reports.
- Working directly with Isso in the review of packages such as system security plan (SSP) to ensure the ssp is updated based upon findings in the requirement traceability matrix (RTM), and spearhead team of information security professionals responsible for the development of security policies, procedures, and security assessment and authorization (aa) packages for various commercial and government entities.
- Providing security support to information system security officers (Isso) and point of contact on the FISMA and Nist process.
- Initiate security assessment and authorization environments such as system security categorization, development of security and contingency plans, security testing and evaluation, system accreditation and continuous monitoring.
- Reviewing privacy threshold analysis (PTA) privacy impact assessment (PIA), and a system of record notice.
- Preparing comprehensive and executive assessment authorization (AA) packages for approval of an.
- Ensuring customers adhere strictly to security policies and procedures following NIST 800-53 NIST 800-53a.
- Reviewing artifacts and removed any PII (personally identifiable information) for audit requests. Perform vulnerability scanning and analysis with Nessus.
- Directly manage and escalate outstanding remediation items to ensure timely completion.
Cyber Security Analyst Resume
Objective : Innovative, results-drivenCyber Security Analyst with over Two years of progressive, hands-on experience in information technology and Information Security, and providing critical business strategy support. Proven ability to direct complex high-profile projects requiring coordination of multiple resources.
Skills : HIPPA, Network Tools Wireshark, Nmap, Netcat, TCP Dump, Apate DNS, Fakenet, Trace Route, Nslookup, Firewall IDS, John The Ripper, Owasp, Burp Suite, Splunk Identity And Access Management Tools Sail Point Identity IQ, CA Privileged Access Manager Tool,Qualys Operating System UNIX,LINUX ,Mac, DOS, Windows Linux Cloud Technology Iaas, Saas, Paas, VMware, And Oracle.
- Configured Qualys guard tool for vulnerability analysis of devices and applications. Monitoring them constantly through the dashboard by running the reports all the time.
- Responsible for policy compliance and vulnerability scans in qualysguard and nessus.
- Maintaining network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning, troubleshooting network problems. Skilled using burp suite, Nmap, QualysGuard, Nessus.
- Implementing essential changes to enhance reporting, communications, and work flow related to vm and patching teams.
- Providing approvals for software/application installations, site review for web access, mcafee epo exceptions, and vulnerability exceptions.
- Writing complex tasks such as etl jobs to integrate rsa archer with nessus, rapid 7 and qualys vulnerability scanners.
- Plan approval and implementation - proof of concept, change management.
- Providing leadership in architecting and implementing security solutions towards qualys and siem tools like splunk.
- Providing leadership in architecting and implementing security solutions towards siem tools like splunk.
- Splunk engineer/dashboard developer responsible for the end-to-end event monitoring infrastructure of business-aligned applications.
Cyber Security Analyst Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst. Dedicated professional with an excellent work ethic. Experienced in a wide range of technologies with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments.
Skills : NESSUS, SPLUNK, APP Detective. Web Technologies Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, And Outlook 365.
- Conduct the STE kick-off meeting and populate the requirements traceability matrix (RTM) according to NIST SP 800-53a.
- Experience with NIST standard on cybersecurity and incident handling (800-63, 800-61).
- Performing risk assessment using the NIST 800-30 task to determine the level of criticality and sensitivity of the information system.
- Supporting the client in conducting security control assessment (SCA) as part of the continuous monitoring of security controls.
- Creating findings for security controls as part of pre-OIG audit preparation.
- Categorizing information systems with reference to guidelines from fips 199 and NIST sp 800-60.
- Assisting client in closing findings for POAM that has past scheduled completion dates (SCD).
- Support client in drafting mitigation strategies from systems vulnerability assessment report (VAR).
- Conducted meetings with IT team to gather documentation and evidence (kick-off meeting) about their control environment.
- Worked with business process owners to ensure timely identification and remediation of jointly owned risk-related issues and action plans (POAM).
- Conducted meetings with the IT team to gather documentation and evidence about their control environment.