Dining Room Manager Resume
Headline : Hard working, highly motivated young professional with management experience in diverse industries. Possesses excellent communication, problem solving and leadership skills. Fully applies current capabilities while embracing new challenges and learning opportunities. Career minded and searching for an entrylevel position with an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Expertised in problem solving, hospitality and quality assurance.
- Managed 30+ servers, bartenders and other staff on a nightly basis.
- Trained over 75 new employees as a Certified Classroom Trainer.
- Piloted new liquor and bar training program.
- Prepared Daily Sales Reports and Item Sales Trends.
- Held responsible for general office and accounting duties.
- Provided on a daily basis in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
Sr. Dining Room Manager Resume
Summary : An associate degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management with a GPA of 3.85. Worked in the service industry in the last 3 years, performing management tasks and supervised over 10 employees at the time.
Skills : Management.
- Make coffee and setting out drinks and condiments for residents.
- Make ice cream in our soft serve machine, and refilling any condiments.
- Make sure residents were served their meals quickly, and efficiently.
- Supervised wait staff, and covering any tables that needed.
- Cleaned and took apart the soft serve machine.
- Supervised staff and overall operation of the dining room during business hours.
- Established guest relations, accommodated special requests, and coordinated reservations.
- Balanced the restaurant's daily sales.
Jr. Dining Room Manager Resume
Summary : Work as a restaurant manager for a family-owned restaurant and as a lab courier. Experienced in manual labor, customer service, human services, and managerial roles.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, Microsoft, Customer Service.
- Assisted in the management of the restaurant team.
- Provided feedback to the employees based on observation of customer/staff behaviors.
- Conducted day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Communicated to the head chef about any issue with food and service.
- Conducted human resource activities and supervised on-going training activities.
- Assured profitability, cleanliness, and quality of all food products.
- Evaluated and developed staff to improve productivity and guest service.
- Ensured that the member and their guests have the best experience possible.
Food Safety Training
Associate Dining Room Manager Resume
Headline : Strong performance in variety of positions including Restaurant Manager, Purchasing Manager, Executive Chef, Catering Chef, Dining Room and Kitchen Manager. Trusted team member adept at understanding management objectives and customer needs. Driven to exceed expectations. Skilled at creating successful dining experiences through unique and engaging interactions between clientele and restaurant staff.
Skills : People-oriented, Ability To Work Well In A Diverse.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, supervision, and scheduling of staff.
- Assured the accuracy of meals through menu planning.
- Conducted presentations in a professional manner.
- Responsible for presenting and implementing monthly in-services with staff.
- Conducted monthly residential committee foodservice meetings.
- Coordinated and oversaw special catering events held in the culinary department.
- Supervised of various areas within the culinary department.
- Ensured guest satisfaction by providing quality meal service to customers/guests.
Asst. Dining Room Manager Resume
Summary : Making things happen and providing an outstanding product to the client or guests. Looking to translate these leadership and management skills in a new field.
Skills : Documentation, Conflict Resolution, Community Outreach, Communication Skills.
- Supervised team and made sure things were always running smoothly.
- Assisted each of co-workers whenever needed.
- Did cash transactions and balanced the register every couple of hours.
- Did what is necessary to close the store every night.
- Started out as a server and worked way up to manager.
- Learned customer-service skills and it has made a stronger employ
- Learned time-management and developed great patience.
Dining Room Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Reliable, personable former business professional with 10-years of profitable small business ownership. Previously managed 20+ employees.
Skills : Hospitality & Culinary Management, Front- & Back-of-House.
- Managed a wait staff of 26 plus a host.
- Trained and implemented standard operating procedures.
- Worked with executive chef in collaboration with FOH and BOH.
- Verified payroll, track vacation, holidays.
- Provided a great sense of teamwork among wait staff.
- Conducted daily pre-shift and weekly departmental meetings to ensure organizational efficiency.
- Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
Dining Room Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Seven years of experience leading Dining Room Manager and serving as a trusted assistant to senior executives.
Skills : Business Office Manager.
- Supervised and trained all dining room employees to consistently provide a five-star dining experience.
- Created a Five-Star Service training manual for Vice President of Operations.
- Developed new ways to improve resident and guest service.
- Monitored food and supply inventory levels for kitchen, dining room, and dementia units.
- Ordered food and supplies for the kitchen, dining room, and other departments as needed.
- Monitored and recorded food and supply costs.
Lead Dining Room Manager Resume
Summary : Over 9 years experience working, managing and training others in the restaurant business. As a Dining Room Hourly Manager, capable of keeping the staff focused and lead them through a successful shift.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick books, Excel, Internet Navigation.
- Executed five-star service, establishing and enforcing standards of service.
- Staff scheduled according to a weekly forecast.
- Effectively lead and participate in a team-oriented environment.
- Resolved staff and guest issues objectively as they occur.
- Introduced and hosted wine tasting events featuring local Winemakers.
- Created training manual procedures for service staff.
- Actively communicated among management team combining department resources to ensure flawless execution.
Dining Room Manager/Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced in general office principles, practices, and procedures. Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access. Detail oriented, proficient organizer with the ability to delegate and train others. Knowledge of diverse cultures. Team player with emphasis on quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Office Applications.
- Developed and implemented new and effective procedures for dining room associates.
- Established a proper method of maintaining shift checklist for daily use.
- Competent at controlling costs in a food services operation.
- Exceptional knowledged of food inventory, menu and production methods.
- Worked with Dining Room Director in ordering supplies and food.
- Involved in hiring, training and disciplinary actions of department associates.
- Coordinated with staff to plan food service activates in the dining room.
Bachelor Of Arts
Dining Room Manager/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a job within chosen field that will challenge and allow to use education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Food preparation and Processing, Bar tending.
- Set up the dining room for parties.
- Responsible for hiring and firing of staff.
- Assisted staff in their daily tasks when needed.
- Followed up with clients to make sure all their needs were met.
- Reported any hazardous conditions or equipment immediately.
- Assisted residents at mealtime when needed.
- Successfully lowered beverage cost by 4% in 2 months and maintained that goal for the duration of employment.