Director Of Collections Resume
Summary : Proven ability in developing and leading collections and compliance teams, implementing and overseeing special operations directed to drive portfolio growth, improve workflow efficiencies, maintaining ethical compliance standards and regulatory compliance enterprise wide.
Skills : Compliance, Collections, Management.
- Served as the Director of Collections for national collection agency, serving clients in the commercial and consumer banking.
- Directly responsible for all operational aspects of first & third party collection agency operations.
- Collaborated extensively with administration, accounting, risk management, and special asset's unit.
- Monitored status of litigation to effect recovery from non-responsive or bankruptcy.
- Monitored and initiated foreclosure action where liquidation of collateral is deemed necessary to affect loan reduction/repayment.
- Recommended and prepared approvals for loan downgrades/upgrades, change in interest accrual status and partial or complete charge-offs.
- Provided senior managerial floor presence and stepped in when law violations or consumer calls got out of hand.
- Responsible for managing and resolving under and non-performing commercial and residential consumer loan servicing portfolios by negotiating appropriate work out solutions to minimize losses and maximize recoveries.
- Managed a legal portfolio of underperforming and non-performing loans, to include charged off loans, through restructures, settlements, note and asset sales.
BBA In Administration & Economics
Director Of Collections I Resume
Objective : A challenging position as where experience and expertise will be utilized fully.The Director of Collections, Operations is responsible for managing all aspects of the collection and recovery functions for the Consumer Loan portfolio.
Skills : Management, Collection, independent judgment.
- Managed the day-to-day call center operations of primary collection efforts for a portfolio of direct and indirect Subprime auto loans and personnel.
- Oversaw the daily operation of collection processes and managing the finance company's asset seizure and liquidation process in order to protect the company's assets.
- Approved delinquent and charge-off account requests as well as forbearance and settlement requests.
- Directed the day-to-day vehicle repossession and skiptrace operations.
- Created strategies and workflow that maximized collections and reduced risk and losses.
- Responsible for managing automobile auction relationship/performance and maximizing collateral value at the auction.
- Oversaw the daily operation of the Bankruptcy and Legal Collection processes.
Asst. Director Of Collections Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Director Of Collections with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Management, Team Building, Project Management.
- Responsible for financial analysis of new and existing customers related to the setting of and increasing of credit limits.
- Coordinated a team responsible for creating Policy and Procedures for the Credit Card risk and Collections.
- Worked with in-house and external attorneys in litigations, suits and bankruptcy related matters.
- Reported to VP of Billing/Admissions/Census and interacted frequently with CFO and Senior Sales VP's.
- Directed activity to reach stated annual and monthly objectives.
- Participated in multiple system migrations related to acquisitions and accounts receivable as both the acquisitionor and as the acquisitionee.
- Maintained strong relationships with sales personal at all levels.
B.S. In Accounting
Associate Director Of Collections Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position with a reputable company which would allow the opportunity to utilize skills and work experience. Broadridge, a global fintech leader with top in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Account Reconciliation, Acounting, Leadership, Financial Analysis, Finance.
- Responsible for managing personnel, operations and service activities of the Collections Department, in accordance with Policies and Procedures.
- Managed all loan functions in Collections and Support Departments.
- Maintained proper staff schedule to ensure good member service.
- Developed new reports based on requirements.
- Analyzed the data to ensure accuracy and relevancy Research, design and implement new Collection/support products.
- Performed portfolio analytics, to include risk assessment and static pool analysis.
- Prepared employee performance evaluations for direct reports Building and implementing compliant procedures in conjunction with compliance leaders.
Director Of Collections/Representative Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in this area affords a unique prospective and background that has helped succeed in operational areas such as: risk, regulatory and compliance, vendor management, third party oversight and project management.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Networking.
- Administered and oversighted of call center Collection functions within AutoPilot Accounts Services.
- Responsible for both operational and strategic direction of the Collection Department and other related call center outsourcing initiatives.
- Exercised administrative control and monitors performance of the Collection and system support personnel to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Determined appropriate workload for Collections personnel, adjusts resources and work schedules.
- Established and maintained effective communication with financial institutions to ensure client expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Directed the preparation and analysis of daily reports provided to management and clients regarding individual contributions.
- Participateed in budget development and leads the Collection Team in adherance to the budget.
BBA In Finance
Director Of Collections/Analyst Resume
Objective : 25 plus years of all aspects of Government legal collections including but not limited to start ups, Client contract auditing, report creation and generation, people management, critical thinking, problem solving, project management as well as brain storming with both management and front-line talent. Results oriented client focused approach.
Skills : Receivables Management, Cash Management, General Ledger, Credit Management, Accounting Close, Process Improvement, Executive Reporting.
- Responsible for the daily operations of all Managed Care Collection functions.
- Provided leadership and guidance to ensure team develops and executes strategies and tactical business plans.
- Responsible for monthly trending analysis of Collections performance to Senior Management.
- Decreased AR days from 58 days to 54 days within the 1st 6 months.
- Reduced the aging in the over 90 and 150 day accounts.
- Implemented reporting metrics to monitor and report on performance.
- Set KPI productivity and QA goals for the department and monitored performance of these objectives.
BS In Accounting
Director Of Collections II Resume
Headline : Financial Services Professional with extensive experience in accounts receivable, facility, and customer service management. Proven ability to develop and implement business continuity and process planning. Recognized for proactively resolving challenges, and developing strong collaborative relationships.
Skills : Good Business planner, collection, Management, Direct Marketing, Network Management.
- Directed all collection efforts involving delinquent accounts in a commercial lease portfolio.
- Responsible for collection teams of up to 60 plus employees.
- Accountable for all portfolio quality performance measures.
- Engineered the redesign and implementation of the KEF consolidation strategy, which moved small ticket collections.
- Strengthened the client experience and provided a significant operational cost reduction.
- Managed a team of Collection Representatives involved with the front end collection process.
- Collected 90% of the portfolio (83% target) on average.
Lead Director Of Collections Resume
Objective : Accounts Receivable, Reporting and Customer Operations. Demonstrated ability for producing results by building high performance, winning teams across functional and business areas. Success built upon integrity, strong work ethics, training, excellent strategic planning and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Managerial, excellent strategic planning and interpersonal skills.
- Collected operations and managed a staff of twenty-eight (28) corporate and field employees in eight (8) regions.
- Structured and organized the collections function for improved consistency, efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Organized the staff from three (3) separate companies into a unified collection team operating under a central set of policies, procedures and practices.
- Established a National Account team responsible for all aspects of a tenant's receivable from billing, dispute resolution, third party audits, to collections.
- Instituted a process and developed a program of specific receivable aging goals and objectives for each team memberw.
- Initiated a monthly reporting package for the Executive Management team which enabled them to review the company's receivable position at both the regional and investment level.
- Coordinated the efforts between Sales, Logistics, Order Management, Collections and the Customer.
BS In Accounting
Director Of Collections III Resume
Summary : Expertise in long-range operational strategic plan development and implementation, human resource administration, customer service, financial analysis, forecasting and resource allocation, budget development, quality control initiatives, call-center operations, credit card portfolio risk assessment and management.
Skills : Quick Books, budget development, quality control.
- Selected to establish the Collection Center subsequent to the acquisition of the portfolio.
- Concurrently managed the collection operation.
- Executed all leadership and operational functions, including employee recruitment and training.
- Developed, implemented and managed national and regional strategies for collection activity.
- Recruited, trained, coached and motivated direct and indirect staff members consisting of 5 Senior Managers.
- Established procedures and customer service philosophy for the new center, which resulted in development and implementation of a key revenue.
- Led 14-member Portfolio Operations Execution Team, which devises policy changes, develops baseline strategies, and collaborates with legal department.
- Positioned the center for future growth by bringing in multiple Spanish language portfolios.
Director Of Collections Resume
Summary : To offer the utmost expertise and dedication in all levels of the insurance and legal industries. Led design presentations to product management team. Hard-working, looking to apply education and experience to a career.
Skills : Leadership, training, Direct Marketing, Network Management, Sales Management, Process Improvement.
- Managed staff of 55 employees (2 Collection Managers, 3 Collection Supervisors) in office.
- Collaborated with upper management on development and implementation of effective collection strategies for accounts.
- Oversaw collections up to 25,000 accounts and ran predictive dialer campaigns to maintain efficient collections.
- Implemented training for FDCPA and Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Monitored accounts to assure due diligence of account collections activities.
- Performed timely employee evaluations of the collection staff as well as the administrative staff.
- Collaborated with upper management on development and implementation of custom queues for aging accounts, credit scores, and delinquency ratios.