Credit / Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a credit/collection representative with a company where professional experience and education will be utilized to make an immediate contribution to the company.
Skills : Good Communication And Customer Service, Flexible Work Schedule, Extremely Motivated And Flexible Team Contributor, Negotiation, outstanding In Relationship Building, Time Management, Proven Record Of Efficiency And Continuous Development, Decision Making
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, email and fax.
- Perform customer account maintenance activities to include account reviews, reconciling aging levels, verifying account balances, applying payments, monitoring collection activities, and updating accounts in compliance with established corporate policies and procedures.
- Research unsettled account balance that is completely or partially unpaid. Negotiate settlements with customers acceptable to management, make payment arrangements and maintain the payments.
- Process payments as a ach check or credit card payment, reconcile accounts.
- Coordinate with third party collection agency to handle accounts processed to them.
- Prepare waivers / bond claims/ file insurance paperwork with insurance companies and file with tax department sales tax exempt certificates, contact customer if these forms are not accepted.
- Perform financial analysis, cash flow analysis, credit evaluation and risk exposure evaluation.
- Work with internal personnel / customers if a credit order was denied and help resolve this.
Credit and Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : High performance Credit & Collections Analyst with progressively responsible experience in financial analysis, C&C operations, procedures and processes, staff training / supervision, and software testing and implementation. Combines sophisticated financial expertise with tactical execution of initiatives that enhance client service, operations and bottom-line performance.
Skills : Oracle 11i, Advanced Collections And Credit Management Modules, Siebel On Demand, Siebel On Premise And Salesforce Extensive Experience Using Excel (Power User), Microsoft Word, Claris Works, Outlook Express.
- Adeptly and accurately managed $15m receivables base, including collections.
- Established and documented highly detailed collections processes and procedures for company's largest business division.
- Created step-by-step procedures, including screenshots, for multitude of collection activities covering every aspect of credit and collections analyst job description.
- Partnered with customer affairs office and customer support to ensure compliance with all policies and guidelines.
- Resolved account inquiries and performed account maintenance through service requests within established service level agreements (slas).
- Performed daily account reconciliations for accuracy and validity of entries and balances, as well as unauthorized changes / charges; resolved all discrepancies.
- Key role in transition of credit & collections department to new dulles, va headquarters. Trained and mentored new c&c analysts on departmental processes and procedures.
Credit Business Associate
Credit and Collections Analyst II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated collections analyst with 10+ years of experience in account management and administrative services supporting all levels of management. Diversified skill sets covering administrative support, client relations, business writing, account management, and project management. Experienced with accounting and credit databases/interfaces such as Oracle and Experian.
Skills : Word Processing, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Typing, Organizational, Process Improvement, Problem Resolution, Time Management, Scheduling
- Perform routine administrative and secretarial functions to support management and customers including but not limited to: copying, sorting mail received from customers; compose various types of letters and emails.
- Answered multi-line telephones and assisted callers with inquiries regarding billing disputes, account maintenance, pending orders from customers and sales department; redirected calls to as needed to various departments as needed.
- Accessed and maintained customers credit card numbers, experian credit reports, customer contact information, and internal correspondence concerning findings on fraudulent accounts while maintaining the confidentiality guidelines established by the corporation pertaining to client data gathering.
- Effectively respond to internal and external customer inquiries via email and phone in a timely manner, while managing a portfolio of 4,000 new customer accounts.
- Collect, apply, and reduce unapplied payments on accounts totaling over 1. 6 million dollars.
- Educate customers on account set-up concerns (billing frequency, billing method, unapplied payments, and credits).
- Coordinates team events and activities to promote team-building and positive workplace morale. Attends and recommends refresher training and staff meetings to remain efficient and knowledgeably in procedural and policy changes to support the business needs.
- Determine and implement parameters to identify fraudulent orders for the reduction of fraud. Conduct research and investigations into fraudulent account activities and claims.
CREDIT/COLLECTIONS ANALYST II Resume
Summary : Meticulously researches and utilizes analytical, pragmatic and strategic thinking skills in the review of protocol, assessment of materials to identify issues, and offering of recommendations for areas of improvement to increase efficiency, work flow and procedural effectiveness.
Skills : Knowledge Of SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains, Northridge, Loanledger, Microsoft Office
- A provider of broadband wireless, tv and voice services for consumers, businesses, wholesale and government customers across the usa & a global leader in cloud infrastructure.
- Adept in time management skills, develop positive relationships with sales/support organizations. Initiate & attend meetings to resolve open balances, including organization of documentation and contract agreements. Analyze existing revenue for recommendations to upper management.
- Handle situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response. Answer customer and internal department inquiries and resolve problems. Continually gain extensive knowledge of the organization, procedures, & systems.
- Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting including advanced problem solving. Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications. Apply knowledge when working with both internal and external customers. Work multiple complex systems with unique process requirements for these systems.
- Work on assignments that are moderately complex requiring some judgment and initiative after learning the work routines.
- Recommend changes for collection effectiveness. Peer coaches team members to assist with resolution of collection/customer issues. Works with little or no supervision.
- Assist business customers with placing online payments to account with credit card and electronic transfer. Assist business customers' with billing inquiries, request, disputes & arrangements.
Collections Analyst II Resume
Headline : Seeking a Credit & Collections position with a progressive company where I am able to utilize my finance (Accounts Receivable) and customer service skills to contribute to the profitability of the company while maintaining good customer relations.
Skills : Oracle, SAP, AS400, FuelQuest, And Salesforce
- Responsible for account collections, reconciliations, and credit reviews which included monitoring the company's outstanding invoices and taking action to reduce bad debt.
- Conducted credit reviews for new and existing customers. Included processing credit applications by obtaining credit agency reports, bank/trade references and any other available tools in order to determine creditworthiness (internet, financial statements, etc. ).
- Prepare formal written credit reviews and recommendations in order to escalate for the required approval.
- Open new accounts including system set up in oracle. Update system of any client name, address and credit limit changes. Update and maintenance credit files on a regular basis.
- Identify customers that are potentially at risk and initiate credit reviews in order to determine if the credit limit and/or terms should be modified.
- Monitor accounts that are past due by regularly reviewing the collections queue, aging and other reports. Analyze and interpret accounts receivable and credit/collections data.
- Monitor payment habits and recommend payment terms and/or credit limits changes in order to minimize bad debt. Prepare write offs for final approval, and manage collection agency placements.
Credit Collections Analyst I Resume
Objective : An effective credit and financial services professional, with extensive accounting experience in reducing DSOs targeted and assigned. Ambitious, conscientious and diligent in managing accounts receivables within various industries. Detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple tasks, result driven and self-motivated.
Skills : Proficient in MS Office Suite, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks Pro, AS/400, Agresso Business World v.4.5, Elite, PeopleSoft v.8, SAP v.4.6, Solomon III, Ram Dunn & Bradstreet and the BMS System.
- Minimize dso, account balances over 90 days past due and unapplied payments while increasing percent current.
- Minimize bad debt write-offs and maximize cash receipts while being sensitive to internal and external customers.
- Use collections metrics to monitor success and adjust collections strategies when appropriate.
- Actively document customer issues including promises to pay and customer payment issues.
- Work with customers, management and internal departments to determine alternative payment options when necessary.
- Use assertive yet sensitive communication techniques in dealing with delinquent customers.
- Promote strong collaborative relationships between the collections teams and all other staples internal teams, especially sales, accounts receivable and customer service.
- Recognize and proactively communicate potential billing and collections issues/risks.
Sr. Credit Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic and detailed professional with over ten years experience in reports analysis, accounts payable and receivables and customer service. Exceptional interpersonal skills, problem solver, team player and goal oriented.
Skills : Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, Citrix, Lotus Notes, SAP, Postmaster, PMRS (Provider Management Research System), Access, AS-400 (Rumba/JD Edwards), Siebel2000, QuickBooks, Database
- Perform intensive inbound and outbound calls to communicate collection issues with existing customers.
- Perform analysis and evaluation on client accounts and documented information gathered during shipment transactions by sales, customer support and billing department.
- Ensure documentation and practices are in compliance with corporate policy and state regulations.
- Prepare reports, findings, and other written documentation to supports investigative findings for supervisory review.
- Interact with and advise various members representing the customer account team on client account status that is subject to collections review.
- Maintain and enforce procedures to control client account payments; develop more efficient work process controls and account reminders.
- Document and log all incoming and outgoing memorandums and update client accounts.
Senior Credit and Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : Accounting professional with expertise in credits and collection functions. Demonstrated proficiency at layered workflow details in support of collecting and profit improvement. Adept in collaboration with business managers to resolve variances, refine payment forecasts, and identify opportunities for customer improvement.
Skills : Premier Great Plains Accounting Software, VIDA 18, Sales And Accounting Software, Quick Aviation Software, Oracle Business Software, Essentus, (Citrix) Software
- Generated weekly summary detailed aging for past due accounts focusing on a range from the (30-60) days. Generated monthly summary detailed aging for month end processing refunds, applying money on account, generating checks to customers etc.
- Unapplied tax and freight charges from billed in error to customers, adjusted invoice and refunded customers.
- Processed invoice reversals for billing error, pricing, units, cost, etc. Performed clerical and administrative duties which included answering incoming phones calls, faxing, filing, emails, letters, etc.
- Processed credit card & refund payments through automated system (authorize. Net).
- Made collection calls and followed-up on delayed customer payments on standard sources.
- Placed default accounts on a credit hold and or forward for further collections to company legal attorney.
- Worked closely with the claims department for disputed items deducted or payback from customer payments.
Credit Collections Analyst II Resume
Objective : Collections Analyst with experience in collections, bookkeeping, cost accounting, accrual based accounting, office administration, business operations, customer service, purchasing, sales and marketing.
Skills : Great Plains, BAAN Worktop, Quick Books, Access Database, PeopleSoft
- Contacted delinquent customers and gained insight as to why the invoices were unpaid.
- Determined the necessary action to assist customers in getting the invoices paid. Researched disputes and worked with internal and external staff to resolve them.
- Analyzed aging reports and account notes, advising management of account status on a weekly basis.
- Analyzed contract language and billing instructions sheets to communicate with customers effectively regarding why they were billed for specific items.
- Provided conditional and unconditional waivers and releases when requested.
- Wrote off uncollectable balances. Applied deposits. Reconciled customer accounts.
- Created spreadsheets for clients with multiple accounts to assist them in staying current.
- Filed credit requests with supportive documentation for auditing purposes.
Credit & Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly experienced, well trained, recommendable and trusted Accounts Receivable professional with awarded communication and interpersonal skills. Possesses proven capacity to approach problems creatively and effectively. Works exceptionally well under pressure with all levels of staff and displays an outstanding work ethic. Demonstrate negotiation skills and proven problem solver.
Skills : Spreadsheet Excel, SAP, Great Plains, JD Edwards, Sharepoint
- Process & distribute a high volume of invoices in a timely manner, based on customer specifications and company guidelines.
- Maintain & invoice all customers that are part of our try before you buy promotions, including: notify sales reps when an order is over-due.
- Create P.O.'s and process invoices in great plains once all necessary data has been received.
- Promptly research and resolve any invoice posting issues and/or discrepancies, escalating more complex issues to the appropriate department for further resolution.
- Create and distribute manual invoices based on special invoicing requirements and requests.
- Assist with both internal and external customer inquiries received via email and/or telephone. (including invoice requests.
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, setting up folders, purging completed orders, etc. Receive and enter dropship invoices for payment and invoice customers accordingly.