Commercial Director Resume
Summary : Work closely with the Regional Leads to draft and negotiate large complex Services deals, ensuring internal cadence and guidelines are met, and fully approved by Leadership.
Skills : Microsoft, Training & Development.
- Responsible for commercial performance, strategic development and operational management of all commercial activities.Negotiated Sale of V2500 Nacelle supply business for A320 Propulsion Systems to Airbus for $778 million.
- Negotiated contract novation for the Nacelle aspects of the sale.
- Responsible person for all country related commercial business matters including; the successful achievement of sales targets.
- Required sound business judgment, strong relationship management and excellent program management.
- Negotiated construction services via bid process for refurbishment of above premises.
- Negotiated multiple contract extensions with Nacelle supplier to deliver aftermarket service support integral.
- Ensured appropriate market positioning of the Amicus product portfolio.
Jr. Commercial Director Resume
Summary : Specializes in generalist lending, deposit gathering, fee income generation, in addition to mortgage loan and trust/wealth management referrals.
Skills : Customer Service Oriented, Hospitality.
- Played a key leadership role in the Company, responsible for all aspects of the commercial strategy of more than 26 technology brands in Latin America.
- Maintained relationships with national key opinion leaders, payors and relevant stakeholders.
- Involved in the design and development process as well as the relationship with the factories in China for the products design and manufacturing.
- Oversaw the complete commercial operation of our subsidiaries in 8 countries in South and Central America.
- Established solid business relationships with channels and big retails in the region.
- Managed an operation with sales revenues growing from $180MM to over $250MM.
- Responsible for management of the Commercial Excellence Initiatives across the Business Unit.
Sr. Commercial Director Resume
Summary : Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes.
Skills : Six Sigma, Visual Basic for Application, PowerPivot, MS Office, SAP, Hyperion, Financial Modeling, Strategic Analysis.
- Directed the marketing and sales strategy for the Scotch whisky portfolio-sales of over $ 150 million.
- Responsible for development and implementation of the local brand plan for commercialised medicines.
- Led the development of all marketing plans for Seagram Sales over $120 million.
- Responsible for developing the Incentive plan for KAM territories.
- Ensured a high level of product, therapeutic area and competitor knowledge of the commercial team.
- Ensured compliance with all company regulations, and ensure customer facing team are all qualified and trained based on company standard.
- Provided strong leadership, direction and development in line with Amicus behaviours to ensure employees are engaged, able to excel in their performance and ultimately fulfil their potential.
Commercial Director I Resume
Objective : Under the direction of the Director of Commercial Lending and the Lending Department, manages and develops full banking relationships with desired businesses, professionals and executives within their defined geographic area.
Skills : Six Sigma, Visual Basic for Application, PowerPivot.
- Worked effectively and in partnership other relevant international functions (e.g. global Marketing, Finance, HR, etc.).
- Analysed and researched of the industrial market to determine list of potential customers.
- Monitored imports through the National Customs system.
- Supported to the areas of technical advice, purchases and production of customers for the description of technical specifications of products.
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of integrated management systems such as ISO.
- Created & implemented sales forecast, customer base to meet goals.
- Delivered financial commitments to optimize short-term performance and long-term growth while ensuring compliance with all laws, regulations, and company policies
Commercial Director III Resume
Headline : Achieves individual annual production and growth goals for loan, deposits and fees to ensure the bank meets its overall financial targets and conforms to credit terms.
Skills : Adobe Premier, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the start-up of the Industrial Chemicals Division (Solvents, Inorganics, Hydrocarbons, Polymers, Resins, etc).
- Designed and implemented for procedures in the commercial area.
- Negotiated with suppliers, product portfolio and solutions development, joint coordination and development of our Supply Chain.
- Collaborated and agreed on appropriate budget goals aligned with external marketplace and internal strategyRecruitment, supervision and mentoring for the National Sales and Marketing teams.
- Operated in 3 different terminals and warehouses covering the main industrial region.
- Provided leadership and direction to people.
- Developed a high performance, team-oriented culture.
B.S. In Chemical Engineering
Assistant Commercial Director Resume
Objective : provides file processing, pre-typing and disbursing in support of the closing function. In addition, assists in preparing settlement statements, obtains clears title and may present real estate and loan documents when required.
Skills : MS Office, Negotiating, Logistics, Commodity Supply, Commodity Trading.
- Responsible for Worldwide, long-term sourcing of LPG with primary destined.
- Coordinated investment opportunities with other Enron companies to facilitate offshore LPG supply.
- Facilitated decision-making and remove non-benefit works and processes.
- Negotiated spot and term contracts for LPG products including volumes available, pricing, timing, and logistics for all sales.
- Extensived interactions with inter company business development groups in the commercialization of MTBE projects.
- Communicated and sets the example for compliance and business integrity.
- Ensured the right people and resources are in place to achieve results.
B.B.A. In Marketing
Associate Commercial Director Resume
Headline : Developing and driving the Commercial HDM Strategy, using a deep understanding of the UK healthcare environment in order to positively shape the strategy.
Skills : Excel, Power Point,interet Etc, Bilingual, Customer Service, Photography.
- Served as Regional Commercial Director for the "Sabana" sector, in charge of 70 employees.
- Leader in the national market by increasing revenue of this unit by 30% through the liquid combustible and natural gas trade.
- Implemented natural gas service at stations, as an alternative product.
- Controlled spending, obtaining 8% reduction in budget during each period.
- Implemented and increased marketing strategies in 15% of service stations.
- Accomplished objectives obtaining 103% total profit gains each period.
- Developed a new venture and sales strategy of propane gas.
Diploma In English
Bs Commercial Director Resume
Objective : position responsible for directing SIHOs Member and Employer Service Teams. The position executes strategic initiatives within the Customer Service teams.
Skills : Computer, Customer Service, Event Planning, Communication.
- Worked with Sales Director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assessed market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provided source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Maintained product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supported the sales and marketing strategy, market coverage and customer segment priorities for division.
- Managed planning, monitoring and managing a division Profit & Loss, supporting pricing strategy.
- Analyzed of market sales and manufacturers.
Bachelor of Science Commercial Director Resume
Objective : Design and execute primary qualitative and quantitative market research projects, including defining the research objectives, framing critical business questions, developing market research approach, managing the study through vendors or internally, analyzing data.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish And Italian, Ecommerce, SEO.
- Responsible for organizing and leading a team and developing and delivering the company's Sales and Marketing strategy within a specific region.
- Required to spend a considerable amount of time visiting sales teams in the field.
- Duties Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis and launching campaigns.
- Developed and maintaed efficient & effective reporting systems for tracking prospects from initial enquiry through to close.
- Identified and developed sustainable relationships with key accounts at both strategic and tactical level.
- Recruited, trained and developed new sales and marketing teams.
- Drived and managed the entire sales process - targeting to top prospects.
Master In Commerce
Commercial Director Resume
Headline : Commercial Director Experience, mainly STARTUP and development of new business lines within Global Class Corporations. Inborn ability to quickly learn new businesses, products, and solutions. INNOVATION, trends, tendencies, recreating proven solutions into new scenarios.
Skills : Spanish, Portuguesse, Negotiations, Start Up, Business Development.
- Established KPIs (metrics indicators) to evaluate performance.
- Established an implement budget for sales & margins; Increased sales by 40%, 2014 - Staff 30.
- Implemented Business Lines & Territories Matrix Strategy, Skills Used Strategic Planning.
- Maintained authority over the preparation and administration of a $100MM gross profit budget.
- Synthesized large volumes of internal data regarding sales, depletion, retail data, and scan data associated with all financial opportunities.
- Facilitated the flow of key information and communications with corporate Finance and Sales departments regarding financial and operational issues.
- Managed a $1m monthly sales portfolio. Led sales call with team members to establish sales and goals. Hired and trained all staff.