Corporate Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : Innovative human resources and management professional specialized in organizational development, training and development, and operations management. Expert at building sustainable business cultures by driving alignment of systems, processes, performance management methodologies, and people development programs.
Skills : Talent Acquisition, Civil Engineering, Medical Industry, Manufacturing, Human Relations, Leadership, ROI, Mediation.
- Manages HR and OD functions for 600 team members, in multiple locations.
- Administers HR policies, programs, and processes.
- Ensures recruitment and retention of top talent.
- Provides counseling and development opportunities.
- Establishes strong relationships with Business Partners to develop alignment of HR and business strategies.
- Integrates knowledge acquisition and retention strategies with workforce planning, reporting structures, and recruitment targeting.
- Formulates a new HR role anchored in strategic participation while ensuring tactical delivery.
Jr. Corporate Human Resources Manager Resume
Objective : Utilize twelve years of union and non-union human resource experience in a management position.
Skills : Recruiting, Onboarding, Orientation, Customer Service.
- Lead in HAY Group compensation and benefits survey.
- Identified internal and external recruitment methods and strategies local, regional and national - implement strategies within the context of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Assisted site HR managers with recruitment plans.
- Identified, developed and placed regional and national employment ads.
- Attended job fairs or hiring events to increase brand awareness.
- Developed and oversaw Rite of Passage Employment Web Page.
- Placed advertisements and conduct pre-screen interviews for all corporate ROP positions, and maintain applicant log.
- Evaluated the cost-effectiveness of all recruitment programs resulting in a significant reduction in cost (lowering overall spend by 25%).
Sr. Corporate Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : Sixteen year human resources professional with increased responsibility over that time. Experienced, energetic, well-educated, warm, results-oriented and people-oriented, while operating as a leader of the company.
Skills : Human Resources, Career Services.
- Orchestrated the recruitment of more than 50 R&D and Sales professionals in support of staffing requirements for the company's Biotech and Pharmaceutical divisions with operations.
- Managed the efforts of two HR professionals.
- Ensured the enforcement of all corporate policies and procedures while driving the resolution of all employee relations issues and the execution of all disciplinary actions.
- Directed all training and development initiatives including design and presentation modules for all regional scientific and technology labs.
- Played a key role in determining compensation structures.
- Provided succession planning and needs analysis for all technology positions.
- Planned and analyzed all hr metrics including employee relations,
Corporate Human Resources Manager I Resume
Objective : Established a reputation as an employee advocate who can be trusted and relied on to champion the needs of the employee while serving in the best interest of the company's strategic initiatives.
Skills : Organizational Development, Talent Management, Employee.
- Leads a team of two remote Human Resources Business Partners and one Recruiter to align HR goals and metrics with the company's strategic initiatives for the Broadspire business unit and World Headquarters.
- Responsible for all functions dealing with the needs and activities of the organization's employees: training, recruiting, hiring, mentoring, performance management, coaching, benefits administration, policy recommendations, employee relations, and team building.
- Investigates employee concerns and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Conducts and analyzes exit interview data and turnover trends to identify areas of opportunity.
- Develops relevant HR solutions for areas of opportunity with Directors, Vice Presidents, and C-Suite.
- Leads cross-functional team to create, document, and communicate California Paid Sick Leave policy and procedures for enactment of legislation policy for California Business Units.
- Collaborates with business unit managers to provide guidance on business unit restructures, job design, and workforce planning.
- Works with a cross-functional teams to update Employee Handbook for accuracy with federal and state requirements.
- Assists managers with a reduction in force analysis.
Corporate Human Resources Manager II Resume
Headline : Over 10 years bi-lingual Human Resources experience in all phases of Human Resources. Strategic business partner; develop and align all HR initiatives to business goals and objectives; evaluate and identify opportunities for improvement. Drive and engage employee in company's mission and goals. Foster and cultivate a positive employee morale; strong employee relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Full Cycle Recruiting.
- Recruited at all levels for 11 locations in the Greater Philadelphia Area, including two Distribution Centers and the Corporate Office.
- Provided all Human Resources functions from recruitment through placement and management of all Training and Development for associates at every level.
- Worked closely with the Executive Team to provide an environment of business and personal growth across all functions of the corporation.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, administration, coordination, and execution of the activities of the Human Resources function.
- Achieved department and company goals in accordance with regulatory requirements, department procedures, and company policies; serve as a knowledgeable resource; ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Provided effective assistance to managers and supervisors with counseling, performance improvement, discipline, and other employee relations issues.
- Established and maintained department records and reports.
- Participated/organized administrative and staff meetings, attend seminars, as necessary.
- Maintained company organization charts and employee directory.
Corporate Human Resources Manager III Resume
Summary : Biosciences/Pharmaceuticals High-Tech e-Commerce Manufacturing Logistics Strategic and broad-based Human Resources professional with extensive domestic and international experience who can merge all core functional disciplines to achieve corporate goals and deliver aggressive performance results. Develops and implements programs for employee relations, talent management, compensation/benefits, training, succession planning, retention and organizational development/effectiveness for multi-facilities organizations.
Skills : HRIS, LMS, MS Office, Change Management, Organizational.
- Consisted of Strategic Management, Change Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, Human Resource Development and Training, Organization Development and Behavior, Compensation, Total Rewards, Risk Management, Operations Management, Process Improvement, Compliance, and Implementation.
- Streamlined administrative and HR practices, building strategic partnerships, organizational structure.
- Designed that resulted in employee productivity, and minimized employee reluctance to change.
- Performed benchmarking and gap analysis that resulted in reduced company EE benefit package cost, while still being able to provide a much better and competitive benefits package to employees.
- Facilitated change management, organizational development, employee engagement, coaching, and advising of stakeholders by introducing various leadership and accountability theories.
- Reduced employee turns over by 75% that resulted in the company's savings in hiring and training expenses.
- Reduced Worker's Compensation claims by updating written Injury and Illness Prevention and forming Safety Committee per guidelines of Cal-OSHA, and conducted Safety Training and Ergonomics for Staff, Managers, and New Hires.
Asst. Corporate Human Resources Manager Resume
Objective : A senior performance-based human resources professional recently relocated to the States and characterized as a relationship builder, compensation specialist and performance management expert. Certified Emotional Quotient practitioner (EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360) assessing hundreds of employees for leadership development, succession planning, employee relations, and organizational development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP Personnel/Payroll.
- Structured and implemented programs and policies in the areas of management training, compensation structures, benefits packages, incentives, service award program and new-employee orientation.
- Brought OSHA, FMLA, ADA and workers' compensation program into full compliance.
- Trained managers and associates on procedures to follow in case of on the job injuries.
- Responsible for the administration and recordkeeping of in-house COBRA program, short and long term disability programs, and unemployment reporting.
- Wrote and maintained employee handbook and management manuals covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, FMLA policy and benefits information.
- Introduced company's first formal performance review program, creating a flexible and well- received tool that was later adopted company-wide.
- Maintained job description library, assisting management with updates and new position for exempt and non-exempt employees across all levels.
- Interviewed employees to construct an accurate picture of the duties and skills required for each position.
- Developed and implemented corporate PTO program to track time and attendance.
Associate Corporate Human Resources Manager Resume
Headline : Senior Human Resources Leader, Consultant and Business Partner; Generalist, Benefits Specialist, and Manager of Immigration Processes, focused on effective and efficient transactional tasks, while translating strategic business goals into people management. Experienced in union and non-union environments: pharma-CRO, manufacturing, academia and service industries.
Skills : Project Management, Residential Construction, Communication , Account Management.
- Led change management/training effort for an SAP implementation for 900+ employees across 14 locations in a 9 month period.
- Developed stakeholder communications, training deployment strategy, execution and employee role changes.
- Managed external consultants in course design, scheduling and logistics, and resource allocation.
- Managed project to zero budget variance.
- Led for a strategic project to identify and implement company values and definitions of organizational excellence to 3,500+ employees.
- Led the working design sessions and focus groups of 150 participants, in 14 locations including Mexico to identify desired skills and attributes.
- Developed and implemented first and second cycle performance management systems to more effectively align employees' goals the organizational strategy.
- Enhanced the Managing And Appraising Performance (MAAP) assessment by integrating the PFEs behavioral objective enhancements to the second cycle.
Lead Corporate Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a Human Resource Management position where seventeen years of professional experience and education will allow to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a progressive company.
Skills : Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Payroll, Management.
- Provide Human Resources services to the affiliated corporations of the Holy Spirit Health System and to the health system at large, including the supervision of HR Generalists.
- Oversee and conduct recruitment activities.
- Collaborate, as necessary, with managers on staffing, budget and position management.
- Source candidates, screens applicants, conducts and coordinates interviews, and collaborates in the selection for employment.
- Coordinate the overall employment and intake process for new employees along with the HR Generalists.
- Assist managers in employee relations and problem-solving.
- Provide counsel, investigates legal issues, researches policies and practices, and, as necessary, assumes a facilitative role with the manager and the employee(s).
- Collaborate with other members of the Human Resources department in order to handle questions and issues related to benefits, compensation, employee communications, policy development, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain the wage and salary programs for the affiliated corporations, including salary ranges, position evaluations, and placement, and providing for market survey information on positions.
Corporate Human Resources Manager Resume
Objective : Proven credibility and integrity within organizations. Consistently successful in developing a human resources department and supervision of staff. Strong ability to interact with all levels of an organization. Excellent communication and written skills.
Skills : Management, Recruiting, MS Office.
- Emphasized on employee engagement, support business progress development and recruiting.
- Conducted employee surveys, implement proactive employee programs, organize events and recognition programs.
- Partnered with leadership providing input on employee and business strategy.
- Managed recruitment strategy and execution; onboarding; and new employee orientation process.
- Led and facilitated performance management and the annual merit plan.
- Supported and coordinated learning & development.
- Managed pay & benefits; reviewed competitive compensation data.