Administrative & HR Manager Resume
Headline : Administrative & HR Manager with a strong HR acumen with a background in compensation, employee benefits programs, employee relations, change management, employee engagement, and legal compliance. To obtain a full or part-time position that provides me with the opportunity to use my variety of skills and experience to contribute in a meaningful way to the advancement of company goals. Ability to maintain strong working relationships and build credibility with various employment levels within the organization
Skills : Payroll Partners And Paylocity HR Systems, Greenway/PrimeSuite EMR System, Alpha II Medical Coding Software, Internet And Email.
- Single point of contact for the hr function for an organization consisting of approximately 170 employees across three locations.
- Created and implemented new company handbook, involving extensive research and consulting with legal counsel for approval of the final product.
- Created ADA compliant job descriptions for all positions within the company.
- Customized and implemented company-wide training for HR, insurance fraud, HIPAA and OSHA compliance.
- Oversee training for new hires, and track annual training for all staff.
- Organized health and wellness initiatives company-wide, including developing competitions, arranging health seminars, and creating an employee health fair in 2014.
- Managed the recruitment process, to include applicant tracking and assessment of resumes, conducting interviews, performing reference checks and arranging pre-employment drug screens.
- Worked closely with the management team to determine employment needs and placement.
Regional HR Manager Resume
Summary : Strategic, proactive, and people-driven Regional HR Manager with over 15 years of experience at a Fortune 500 global company. A trusted company advocate who can effectively balance the needs of both employee and organization. Proven ability to provide critical support in the development and implementation of HR strategies that achieve business results. Excellent skills in problem-solving, multi-tasking and communications. Proficient in ADP, Paycom, Paychex, Benefits Connect and Oracle based HRIS systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Employee Relations, Coaching, Negotiation, Training & Development, Metrics, Presentation, Employment Law, EEO, Compliance
- Providing HR guidance to additional senior management within the business groups of the locations I support.
- Developed a proposal to address issues that were causing an above-average turnover rate.
- Presented proposal to executive management and rolled out the initiatives to the site management team.
- Facilitated employee focus groups and surveys to identify areas of improvement.
- Presented findings to appropriate management team and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Compiled and analyzed legal review, discussed concerns with management and legal counsel, coached managers on communicating the message, prepared documents, and partnered with management on delivering the message.
- Handled the onboarding process and provided appropriate training to the new employees.
- Analyzed compensation data to assist management with preparing salary adjustment requests.
Bachelor Of Science
HR Manager/Manager Resume
Summary : HR Manager/Manager with experience managing a wide spectrum of human resources programs, services, and functions over multiple locations. Well versed in both federal and state unemployment laws, compliance issues, benefit plans, and union/non-union environments. Seeking a position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, and experience long term career growth. Energetic and dedicated with strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Employee Relations, Training, Recruiting, Conflict Resolution, Consulting, Time Keeping, OSHA Certified
- Utilized off-site temporary facilities before expanding into second of two permanent state-of-the-art educational facilities, both located adjacent to public elementary schools.
- Recruited, interviewed, hired, new employees managed/coordinated the entire interview process from initial contacts to new employee onboarding including the proposal to hire presented to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Managed multiple recruiting resources including internal and external referrals, recruiting websites, and community contacts.
- Designed and implemented HR policies and procedures, employee policies manual and new employee orientation.
- Updated policies and procedures monitoring consistency and effectiveness.
- Ensured all teachers held proper levels of certification and coursework as required by several federal and state regulating departments, agencies, grants, and organizations.
- Researched and integrated new third-party payroll company (after eight-year history with the previous vendor).
- Established new employee level of pay based on education and years of qualified experience.
- Confirmed the step increase eligibility and created a pay increase proposal presented to exec director for approval.
Masters of Science
HR Manager Contract Resume
Objective : Human Resources Executive with progressive comprehensive human resource experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, change management, labor relations, and benefits administration. Proven experience collaborating with senior management to conduct Human Resources strategic planning in order to support and further corporate goals. Possess a broad knowledge of human resource in a variety of sectors including union and non-union environments and Fortune 500 companies with a large number of exempt/non-exempt employees.
Skills : Workers Compensation, Benefits Administration, Compensation, Recruiting, Employment Law, SAP HR, Cornerstone
- Consulted legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Oversaw the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identified legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Studied the legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Wrote and delivered presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruited, interviewed, tested, and selected employees to fill vacant positions.
- Planned and conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Kept the record of benefit plan participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
Bachelor Of Science
Administrative/HR Manager Resume
Objective : Skilled in providing effective solutions and engaging as a business partner with senior management to align HR strategies to company goals. Experience working in a variety of industries including medical, manufacturing, non-profit, and government. Proven ability to work effectively with people of various ages, cultural backgrounds, and socio-economic statuses.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Alchemy LMS, HRIS, CRM, Concur, SAP, Human Resources, Executive Management
- Managed all areas of HR including employee relations, performance management, onboarding, benefits administration, recruiting, staffing, training, and compensation analysis.
- Created employee handbook and implemented subsequent hr policies, procedures, and programs, executing best HR practices for the organization.
- Worked with managers to ensure consistent enforcement across employee groups.
- Created and implemented a performance evaluation system from scratch, creating evaluation forms and setting up use in HRIS, providing training for managers, and managing logistics of the new process.
- Assisted managers with performance issues by helping draft and deliver performance feedback, counseling statements, and termination notices.
- Provided annual training to management on various topics including managing within the law, goal setting, facilitating communication, performance rater errors, harassment in the workplace, OSHA, and HIPAA compliance.
- Designed, evaluated, and administered all benefits programs to ensure that programs current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Provided counsel to senior partners on benefits strategy and coordinated renewal process annually, working with benefit brokers to select plans, make amendments, conduct negotiations, and finalize renewal.
Masters of Science
HR Manager/Office Manager Resume
Headline : HR Manager/Office Manager with over 6 years of increasing responsibilities as an HR professional with start-ups and public high tech companies. Experience in managing, implementation, and coordination of a broad range of HR programs including benefits, compensation, performance management, workforce planning, talent retention, and manager engagement. In-depth knowledge in handling employment-based immigration matters, also proficient in establishing various HR policies, procedures and employee handbook.
Skills : ADP Workforce Now, HR System-BeneTrac, SAP. QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Spanish, American Sign Language
- Worked as a sole HR Manager in providing the full spectrum of HR services such as staffing, benefits, compensation, and employee development.
- Created employee handbook and ensured policies are being followed and provided guidance and discipline.
- Ensured integrity and compliance with audit and security requirements and sox regulations.
- Worked both independently and as part of a global HR team to prioritize, multi-task and manage large global projects.
- Contributed to the development of functional HR strategy and recommended product or service improvements.
- Maintained knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Partnered with hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the talent acquisition process planed and conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Led and participated in disciplinary or termination proceedings involving individuals, or broad reduction in force activities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead HR Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated Lead HR Manager with 8+ years of experience implementing a full spectrum of human resources services and functions. Accomplished professional with proven ability to multi-task, enhanced with exceptional organizational skills. Possessing excellent planning and prioritizing skills coupled with strong problem-solving skills, outstanding multi-tasking skills and the ability to make independent decisions and attain short term and long term goals. Forward-thinking strategic manager and leadership professional seeking to leverage background into a Human Resources Management (HRM) or Human Resources Director (HRD) role with a progressive organization.
Skills : Microsoft, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Employee Training, Osha, Team Building, Team Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Change Management
- Managed human resources department at the multi-facility location.
- Scheduled and performed all onboarding activities through a span of five days.
- Investigated all employee complaints providing an action plan and being certain the complaint was completely settled before filing it away.
- Coordinated training for the next level of performance while retaining all training and exams in employee folders.
- Assisted supervisors with mid-year and annual performance reviews and calculating increases in wages based on results.
- Conducted exit interviews with employees who were separating from the company and acting on the content of the interview.
- Improved employee morale using a hands-on approach and making myself available on all shifts using an open door strategy.
- Coordinated wellness webinars as well as bi-monthly wellness seminars to meet short term goals using a proactive mindset.
Bachelor Of Arts
HR Manager Consultant Resume
Summary : Resilient and adaptable HR Manager Consultant with 8+ years of HR experience, promoting a team-oriented and open-door environment that is conducive to a successful staff while managing training programs and building an HR presence. A cultural and diverse talent management leader with expertise in facilitating training initiatives, orientation and onboarding, regulatory compliance, risk management, staff coaching, operational planning, and employee relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HRIS, Problem Resolution, Leave Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Supervisor, Workers Compensation/ Safety, Payroll, Recruiting/ Talent Requisition
- Streamlined operational efficiencies and compliance by recommending new approaches and continuous improvements.
- Minimized workplace liabilities by developing personnel policies and procedures.
- Mitigated regulatory risks by maintaining the affirmative action program, including the affirmative action plan, EEO-1, and vets-4212 reporting.
- Assessed recruitment strategies to improve processes and compliance for top talent securement and retention.
- Optimized cost savings by evaluating the benefits program and conducting benefits administration, including claims resolution and invoice approvals, for corrective action.
- Conducted salary surveys and analyzed compensation for proposal efforts and current staff.
- Redeveloped and managed the performance review process to include training initiatives for driving staff productivity.
- Boosted staff morale by creating fair internal pay structures while performing job analysis to support pay updates.
Bachelor Of Arts
Operations & HR Manager Resume
Objective : Proven Operations & HR Manager versed in supporting the strategic and tactical vision. Demonstrated ability in providing operational guidance and support to senior management and employees on a full range of human resource policies and practices including administration, recruiting, benefits, employee relations counseling, and investigations, compensation, payroll, change management and performance management. Seeking a challenging career with a progressive company that prioritizes customer service, that will allow me to utilize my extensive communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll, Risk Management, Benefits Administration, Recruiting, Compensation, Audit E-verification Documents
- Coordinating new hire orientation program and new hire forms, such as I-9's, W4, applications, training, etc.
- Working with managers in regards to employees issues (performance, behavior, attendance, etc. ) coordinating & conducting transfers, promotions, terminations, and any other employee changes pertaining to payroll.
- Responsible for all benefit plans including company sponsored as well as voluntary plans.
- Upkeeping of the employee handbook responsible for sexual harassment/ discriminatory allegation requiring investigations to determine any violations.
- Working with insurance brokers annually to gather data for yearly benefit plans.
- Presenting awards to employees as they reach certain milestones in their employment.
- Coordinating bi-weekly payments for company 401k, retirement plans, and health savings accounts.
- Responsible for warehouse budget, staffing needs, employee training and certification, and supervises overnight hr duties.
Bachelor Of Science
HR Manager/Lead Client Case Manager Resume
Summary : Respected and dedicated professional with experience providing internal employee development, team effectiveness and leadership development consulting to all levels of an organization. Adept at assessing needs, generating options, and implementing solutions in collaboration with organizational leadership.
Skills : Consulting, Compensation, Benefits Administration, International/Domestic Policy Integration, HR Policies & Procedures, Policy Development
- Effectively delivered generalist support to 300 employees located in multiple states across the U.S.
- Created and administered human resource policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Oversaw LOA policies and processes including FMLA, FLSA, HIPAA, ADA, ERISA, and Cobra.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating win-win compromises, developing teambuilding programs, and writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions, and management reports.
- Performed compensation analysis, salary, and market analysis and manage the performance review and merit increase process.
- Managed employee relations program including employee investigation, progressive discipline, unemployment claim response &, EEOC inquiries.
- Provided coaching and counseling to managers and supervisors across the organization.
- Developed and implemented the communications strategy for employee communications, onboarding, offboarding, education, and training.
Bachelor Of Science