HR Specialist Resume
Objective : Human Resources professional successful working in fast-paced changing environments demanding strong interpersonal, time management, and technical skills with a successful record of building and improving processes.
Skills : ADP, Salesforce, cornerstone, Sharepoint.
- Developed, maintained and proactively built a pipeline of candidates for open positions through proactive sourcing and recruiting both passive and active candidates.
- Provided recruitment support to hiring managers including developing position descriptions, recruitment advertising, reviewing resumes and screening applicants and managing the interview process.
- Conducted proactive searches utilizing creative and cost-effective sourcing methods and networking strategies, including internal sources such as employee referrals and encouraging employee development.
- Built strong internal/external relationships and proactively recruit through a variety of sources, including internet, professional associations, networking, ads, college recruiting and job fairs.
- Responsible for pre-screening and scheduling all candidates for interviews; including processing background and credit checks for applicants.
- Coordinated employment testing for candidates, reviews assessment scores and candidates qualifications to determine eligibility.
- Oversaw preparation of new hire paperwork and managed on-boarding process.
HR Specialist/Administrative Support Specialist Resume
Objective : An organized professional with strong customer service and sales experience. Skilled in streamlining, answering inquiries, and solving problems. Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and successfully handling several responsibilities simultaneously. Completes projects quickly and efficiently. Attentive to details and deadlines. Excellent at managing accounts and people.
Skills : Bilingual In English And Spanish And Experienced In Spanish-English/English-Spanish Document Translation.
- Serve as initial point of contact within the agency for human resources matters and provides guidance to senior management.
- Works with senior management to create and revise HR policies and procedures.
- Participate in recruitment for exempt and non-exempt positions by drafting internal and external job postings, screening resumes and applications, and scheduling interviews.
- Conduct pre-employment screenings on prospective employees, including Washington State Patrol background checks, telephone and email reference checks, and verification of educational credentials.
- Conduct periodic reviews and audits of personnel files.
- Prepare and proofread all human resources correspondence.
- Prepare and compile data for monthly departmental reports and distributes them to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Research state and federal employment regulations, WAC childcare licensing regulations, and the Head Start Performance Standards, and make recommendations to senior management based on the results of that research.
Master Of Librarianship
Accounting/HR Specialist Resume
Objective : Senior Technical Recruiter/HR Business Partner with 13+ years of experience in full life-cycle Recruiting, HR Relations, Payroll, and Benefits in diverse avenues spanning from government contracting, telecommunications, medical and commercial industries Versed communicator, diligent professional with proven ability to adapt and thrive within various fast paced professional environments.
Skills : HRIS, Employee Relations, Compliance Regulations.
- Assists hiring managers in the recruitment and selection of qualified candidates for open positions at assigned dealerships.
- Oversee 11 dealerships throughout Broward & Miami-Dade Counties.
- Conducts new hire orientation, and completes all new hire documentation in compliance with AutoNation standards and government regulations.
- Completes and monitors all pre-employment testing and assessments for new hires and additional requirements for position changes.
- Coordinates completion of PAF documentation as necessary based on approval requirements.
- Monitors the status of associates on leaves of absence, including workers compensation, and facilitates their return to work.
- Works closely with Region HR team to ensure the proactive identification and resolution of Associate relations issues including Alert lines.
- Ensures the timely, accurate distribution of Associate-related communications.
Payroll/HR Specialist Resume
Headline : To be a leading edge Learning and Development Branch Chief who looks at how to best integrate technology with traditional classroom training through blended learning while also recognizing the needs of our employees and the needs of the people our agency serves while understanding we have a fiscal responsibility to the American tax payer.
Skills : Process Improvement, Concur, Excel, Office Administration, Organizational Development.
- Consult with hiring managers to determine long term and short term staffing needs and provide guidance regarding Company hiring policies and procedures.
- Recruit candidates to fill vacancies ranging from management to non-exempt.
- Manage applicant process, post jobs internally/externally, arrange interviews, assemble and mail applicant packets.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates and conduct candidate background checks.
- Consult with hiring managers to identify best qualified candidate, prepare Offers of Employment and new hire packets, and conduct new hire orientation.
- Prepare employee files and ensure employee files comply with company regulations.
- Compile and manage accurate recruiting reports, receive and process all Personnel Action Forms.
- Respond to employment verification requests and unemployment claims.
Masters Of Public Administration In Management
HR Specialist Consultant Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional that seeks out and champions innovative ideas and initiatives. Quickly analyzes complex organizational problems and finds actionable, pragmatic solutions. Proactive in aligning strategic and talent initiatives with business objectives and goals. Able to take tough stands and resolve difficult people issues effectively. Demonstrates a strong passion to innovate and drive for improved organizational performance.
Skills : Proficient At MS Office., Proficient At Google.
- Conduct investigation of internal VA reports, including effectively interviewing staff and clients.
- Make recommendations to the Administrative Team for areas of improvement.
- Ensure that committee is actively involved in the overall safety program of the agency.
- Review all accidents, near misses and incidents.
- Investigate those that meet investigating criteria and prepare investigation reports with recommendations for correction.
- Coordinate the implementation of emergency drills and safety inspections agency wide.
- Maintain records related to Affirmative Action.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Lead HR Specialist Resume
Objective : Versatile, reliable and efficient with 9+ years experience supporting team members and management in high paced environments. Diversified skills include client relations, human resources, recruiting, customer service, and administrative support. Excellent phone and digital communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Verbal Communication, Writing, Interpersonal Skills, Bilingual, Efficiency In Typing.
- Responsible for HR duties for over 100 employees in 2 warehouses.
- Oversee daily administrative operations to certify daily quota has been met and supervise team members to ensure all safety protocols are being followed thoroughly.
- Coordinate weekly Team Relations and Human Resources meetings.
- Coordinate monthly Town Hall meetings with upper management at Powertech America.
- Communicate with Product Control Team to meet daily projected quota and to ensure that assembly line does not go down and cause delay.
- Participate with three staffing agencies to screen and select prospective employees through reviewing resumes and conducting interviews.
- Maintain and manage monthly expense and budget planning to provide detailed reports to determine if projects and quota meet the projected amounts.
- Administer safety training in compliance to OSHA for all current employees and new hires.
Senior HR Specialist Resume
Headline : Find a long standing position with a reputable organization where I can utilize my experience in Human Resources to assist the organization in achieving its goals.
Skills : SAP, ICIMS, Successfactors, Kronos, Excel, Word, Outlook, Workday.
- Included: administering policies relating to all phases of human resources activity.
- Maintained knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensured policies, procedures, and reporting were in compliance.
- Recruited, interviewed, tested, and assisted managers in selecting employees to fill vacant positions.
- Oversaw the setup of union agreements and compliance agreements, responsible for the correct dispatch of union employees.
- Planned and conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Keep records of benefits plans participation (i.e.) insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Trained management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment with HR Consultant.
- Advised management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues with HR Consultant.
Human Resource Management
HR Specialist/Administrative Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly personable Human Resource Professional with over ten years of experience in, Human Resources, Technical support, Account Management and Call-center operations within the banking, wireless and restaurant industries. Demonstrates ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues Secured numerous company achievement awards for delivery of exceptional customer service.
Skills : Leadership Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Workforce Training, HR Strategy, Process Consultation, Learning Systems, Employee Engagement, Process Re-engineering.
- Provided support to the Human Resources Manager by performing administrative tasks and responding to inquiries from Alegis Care Associates.
- Conducted required training for new hires and associates.
- Responded to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Assisted with the administration of the performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- Administered benefits programs including record retention of benefit plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions.
- Assisted with the administration of worker's compensation and safety programs.
- Maintained all HR electronic and paper files and adhere to retention schedules and worked on special projects as needed.
Bachelor's In Business Administration
Administrative HR Specialist Resume
Objective : My name is Lee Ann Smith & I am sending you my resume for the current job posting. I am a hard & loyal worker. I am a team player but can also handle projects on my own. I would be a great asset to your team & can start work as soon as your company is ready for me.
Skills : MIcrosoft Office, Office Administration, Hr Policies & Procedures.
- Worked with department heads and managers regarding discipline issues and made recommendations regarding corrective actions and terminations.
- Advised employees on FMLA and LOA rights; managed the FMLA and LOA function including forms compliance, date tracking, and internal notifications.
- Managed the Workers Comp area with respect to claims filing, tracking, and follow up.
- Responded to unemployment claim notifications.
- Conducted internal investigations, documented all findings, provided feedback, met with the parties and resolved.
- Drove the internal AAP process by developing data reports and the workforce analysis and reviewed the results with consultant to keep in compliance with government guidelines.
- Participated in Morale Committee generating positive ideas and actions to enhance, promote and improve employee relations.
HR Specialist (part-time) Resume
Objective : Find employment with a company where my skills and experience will be an asset to the business while furthering my knowledge and abilities in the process.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Taleo, Lawson, Kronos.
- Manage the human resource funtion for the Cooperative, including payroll management.
- Ensure appropriate documents are completed for all employees.
- Administer employee benefits and work with providers to ensure accurate and updated information.
- Provide excellent customer service by managing difficult and emotional situations.
- Effectively communicate by verbal and written means with customers, employees and management.
- Provide information requested by te General Manager and CFO, and any other duties assigned by the CFO.
- Implemented computerised time entry system which allows less manual errors (time efficiency) and importing information from one location to another.
Bachelors In Business Administration
HR Specialist- Bilingual Resume
Objective : Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits administration, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations. Responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior Human Resources management in supporting designated geographic regions regarding policy implementation.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ADP, Peoplesoft.
- Headed nurse and clinical talent acquisition for exempt, non-exempt, PRN and full time employees.
- Handled marketing and promotional duties by creating job descriptions, posting positions, placing ads and attending career fairs.
- Performs employee relation intake documentation, escalation as needed.
- Conducted official service rounds on behalf of executive management to gather Intel and fully document the overall patient satisfaction of service; considered and fulfilled all patient requests.
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organizations community profile.
- Maintained and updated employee personnel files using ADP.
- Documented human resources transactions and processed transfers and separations.
HR Specialist/Quality Assurance Resume
Objective : Certified Human Resources professional with extensive experience in benefit plan design, implementation and administration; Human Resources Information Systems; employee relations; employment law compliance; development, implementation and administration of compensation plans; performance management & recognition programs; workforce development programs; and company and departmental policies and procedures.
Skills : Microsoft office, Quickbooks, Sharepoint, Event Planning, Benefits Administration, Phones, Human Resources, Data Entry, Special Events, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Relations.
- Coordinated, installed and administered employee benefit programs.
- Provided special guidance or assistance in implementation, application or of benefit programs, policies or procedures.
- Conducted surveys, analyzed and maintained information on benefit programs in the marketplace.
- Prepared, processed and maintained necessary documents, forms and records for all master benefit programs or site specific programs.
- Employee liaison with insurance companies, brokers or other agencies.
- Recommended modifications or changes to existing benefit programs.
- Conducted enrollment meetings and advised personnel on eligibility, application and conditions of benefit programs.
- Assisted with the administration of compensation program, including preparation/evaluation of job descriptions, participating in rate surveys, application of pay practices.
BS In Business Management
Human Resources Specialist (HR Specialist) Resume
Summary : I am presenting to you my achievements, skills, energy, and ability to lead personnel in a highly motivated and positive work environment, to secure a position as a valued member of your Team.
Skills : Sourcing for qualified candidates, interviewing and.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves and balances.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales and production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for termination.
- Gather personnel records from other departments or employees.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activates.
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employee acceptability.
High School Diploma In Additional Skills & Qualities
HR Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Headline : A highly energetic and team-spirited individual, with remarkable academic and employment performance, seeking a full-time opportunity of Office Administrator Specialist.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion.
- Maintains listing of approved Foundation positions along with assigned salary grade levels.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals; disseminates approved forms.
- Maintains budget spreadsheet that includes salaries, payroll taxes and fringe allowances.
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job posting on Web site, reviewing resumes, performing telephone interviews and reference checks.
- Maintains Employee Handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
HR Specialist Resume
Objective : Confident and resourceful professional who focused on pursuing a career in human resources. Experienced working with recruitment, hiring, training, payroll, background checks, report writing. Highly effective and well established in administrative skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and Project. Also proficient and effective in the use of QuickBooks and Xero Accounting Software for preparing invoices, payroll, ADP Payroll system and Ceridian Recruiting Solution.
Skills : Sourcing For Qualified Candidates, Interviewing And.
- Managed and processed employees' payroll using ADP.
- Prepared loan originators' commissions, 203k basic points and bonuses for payroll.
- Enrolled employees in medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Processed billing statement, 401K enrollment, sent out COBRA notification to Teach-out and updated HR procedures and various processes instructions.
- Managed employees' benefits, insurances, other compensation administration and insurance invoices payment.
- Implemented human resources systems including effective staff recruitment and retention, benefits administration, human resources management programs, employee communication programs, training and compliance with applicable State and Federal laws.
- Responsible for assisting new employees by providing an orientation to the facility's payroll and benefits policies and procedures.
- Coordinated the processing of payroll and ensure their accuracy.
MBA In Human Resource Management