Human Resources Assistant Resume
Summary : Practical and results-driven Human Resources Assistant offering expertise in streamlining operations, controlling costs and maximizing efficiency. To obtain a Bilingual HR/Receptionist position with great growing potential.
Skills : Costumer Services, Inventory, Management Experience, Safety, Bilingual Spanish, Operations, Security
- Assesses problems, and resolves travel issues daily pertaining to the transportation of armed forces recruits and enlistees.
- Manages a variety of administrative performance aspects of directorate operating programs. Incumbent independently develops and adapts techniques and procedures to accomplish work.
- Provides guidance to managers and employees concerning transportation regulations and procedures.
- Maintained a large quantity of employees training information into the training department computer system.
- Reliable and dependable employee that followed policy and procedure and educate new hires and current staff on policy and procedure as these policies would change at times.
- Maintained the VP of hr's calendar, planned and scheduled meetings as well as organized departmental meetings.
- Provided administrative and business support to the VP of human resources and supported other members of the hr team.
Associate in Applied Science
Human Resources Assistant II Resume
Summary : Human resources coordination and management professional offering a strong background in employee training and development, new hire orientations and employee relations. A challenging position as an Administrative Assistant to contribute proven abilities with the potential of professional growth.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Events Coordinator, HR Coordinator.
- Assisted employees in choosing the best health insurance packet for them and their family.
- Collaborated with other administrative team members on special projects.
- Performed a variety of human resource functions including trained new hires and conducted pre-employment briefings.
- Maintained civilian job information binders and provided the hiring procedure and process.
- Reviewed and corrected job offer letters for completeness and accuracy before approving their delivery.
- Reviewed human resource paperwork for accuracy and completeness by verifying, collecting and correcting additional data.
- Created total compensation statements for each employee and managed the benefit open enrollment process.
Executive Human Resources Assistant Resume
Objective : A professional experienced working in fast-paced environments that demand human resources knowledge. Talented and motivated business professional with a Master's of Science in Human Resources and a Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration in Human Resources Management as well as a Human Resource's Generalist Certification.
Skills : HR Administration, Orientation, Training, Eperience In HRIS Systems, PeopleSoft.
- Independent and proficient in coordinating, handling, and processing of personnel action requests in the corporate human resources information system.
- Demonstrate regularly the ability to research policies and regulations in the guide to processing personnel actions (gppa) to include various multiple entry and completion of researched items.
- Research policies and regulations for all aspects of duties to include but not limited to hiring, benefits, veterans status, retirements, etc.
- Coordinate 90% of all interview setup scheduling with candidates, department heads to include obtaining clearances necessary to enter onto a secure government installation and ensuring applicants meet eligibility requirements.
- Participate in multiple department interviews of the applicant and utilize the hiring manager system in reviewing and retrieving requested documents for hiring human resources specialists.
- Package all new hire packets and materials for distribution to newly hired employees and departments in which they will be working.
- Indoctrinate all new hires by moderating the new hire orientation to include all required federal paperwork and benefit documentation.
- Prepare retirement estimates as requested as well as the retirement binders for the retiring employee.
Human Resource Management
Human Resources Assistant III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the Human Resources field where professional experience and education will allow to make an immediate contribution to the mission and goals of the company. To obtain a Bilingual HR/Receptionist position with great growing potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Personnel Management, Training & Development
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Process, verify and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions. Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
Human Resources Assistant (Full-Time) Resume
Summary : Human Resources Coordinator/Assistant with comprehensive experience in HR administration and coordination including recruitment, onboarding, human resources information system (HRIS) and event planning/ implementation. Demonstrated interpersonal, administrative and communication skills integral to an HR position, including a strong customer service orientation.
Skills : Powerpoint, Filing, Fax, Employee Relations, Excel, Word, Phones, Internet Research
- Provide support to hr managers and recruiters on recruiting and onboarding activities to include phone screening, reference checks and offer letter preparation.
- Initiate and coordinate background check and health assessment screenings. Obtain signed releases, submit requests to vendors, retrieve, disseminate and file results.
- Maintain and distribute current employee information, policy and procedure manuals, and other communication materials.
- Compile and update employee files to document employee actions and information on payroll and benefits actions.
- Ensure relevant hr documents are accurately filed in the primary and supplementary personnel file folder sections for ease of information retrieval.
- Assist hr manager in planning and implementation of annual employee service awards.
- Coordinate department events, including planning, notification, material preparation, timely distribution of information or materials, invoice processing, etc.
- Provide support to hr manager with all benefits matters to include processing employee enrollment changes and terminations.
- Provide authorized information from the employee's personnel records when requested by external agencies.
Human Resource Management
Human Resources Assistant II Resume
Headline : Dedicated human resource specialist with an MBA and PHR certification. Experienced professional with excellent organizational skills along with a unique combination of general human resource expertise, office and managerial experience, and superior customer service. Exceptional communicator and innovative thinker who utilizes creativity and teamwork to produce exemplary results.
Skills : Customer Service, Manager, Microsoft Office, Sales, Data Entry, Filing, Human Resources, Photoshop, Basic Computer
- Maintained hr database, time and attendance, and performed bi-weekly payroll for both exempt and nonexempt employees using ADP software.
- Assisted hr manager with job descriptions, job postings, recruitment, reviewed resumes, conducted phone screening interviews, scheduled and coordinated interviews, performed and participated in interviews, suggested recommendations on selecting, hiring, and promoting employees.
- Managed, organized, updated, and maintained files, records, correspondence, charts and reports - filing documents, printing and scanning reports and documents, and stocking of equipment and supplies.
- Generated daily reports from ADP to collect and analyze data, evaluate and identify issues, and improved company's labor performance on overtime, workers performance, and work productivity.
- Handled discrete information related to employee relations, changes in the organization, performances, appraisals, confidential information issues, and other sensitive hr-related matters.
- Organized and assisted hr manager with open enrollment for health benefits and 401k to eligible employees.
- Arranged, scheduled, booked, and prepared domestic and international travel arrangements for top executives.
- Created organization flow charts and career path reports evaluating employee compensation information.
Human Resource Management
Human Resources Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated and focused Human Resources Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Human Resources, Microsoft Office, Customer Service
- Ensure all new hire information and other personnel changes are entered into the hris system and proper notification forwarded to payroll.
- Conduct new hire orientation, including informing new employees of available insurance benefits, procedures, and other related information.
- Coordinate with an insurance company regarding claims, resolution of problem cases, and other related functions.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to applicants and agencies regarding employment status.
- Advertise all open positions with the job bid program, state employment department, local colleges and universities, and other appropriate recruitment sources.
- Create and maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly reports enter all promotions, salary increases, and status changes into the hris system.
- Maintain up-to-date personnel files, including updated files on employee service awards, chronological training logs, and individual training records for all employees.
- Perform necessary clerical functions for the human resources department. Process paperwork for terminating employees, including retirement report and forms when applicable.
- Promote the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behaviors and intervening when inappropriate behaviors are observed.
Lead Human Resources Assistant Resume
Summary : Over 14 years of experience in multiple industries through employment staffing. Results-driven in developing, coordinating, and managing operations in personnel and office management. Demonstrated ability to assist other departments, and consistently maintain confidential information in a fast - paced environment.
Skills : HR Generalist, Office Management, Recruitment, Employment, Benefits Administration, SAP And PeopleSoft HRIS System, New Program Setup, Budget Oversight, Workers Compensation, CA Leave Of Absence Administration
- Explained employee compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions and promotion opportunities.
- Conducted background checks on candidates by obtaining information from law enforcement officials, previous employers and references.
- Assisted with the resolution of unemployment and workers compensation claims.
- Conducted the orientation of new employees as well as all pre-hire and post-hire paperwork including reference and background checks and benefit administration.
- Balanced all accounts handled all accounts payables and receivables time keeping for all employees.
- Facilitated new employee orientation and assist with administration of company benefits.
- Prepared new hire and client service activity quarterly reports for federal and state agencies including eeo and affirmative action.
Human Resources Assistant Intern Resume
Objective : Human Resources professional with 4 years experience in multi-entity full charge bookkeeping, payroll execution and practical administrative duties in a variety of settings including construction, automotive, insurance, and restaurant industries.
Skills : Communications, Research, Leadership Development, Creative Writing, Editing, Technical Writing, Event Planning, Typing
- Completed employee employment verifications and unemployment paperwork in a timely manner.
- Acted as primary internal contact with all questions regarding benefits, payroll issues and employee status changes.
- Ensured all employee trainings, licenses and personnel files are complete and current in order to be in compliance with agency regulations.
- Conducted orientation sessions to acquaint new as well as existing employees.
- Contributed to maintenance of human resource functions within organization.
- Communicated eligibility requirements and approval decisions to employees and management.
- Maintained employee time-off records and assisted with time card reconciliations.
Human Resources Assistant Resume
Objective : Experienced Human Resources Assistant and Manager, offering five years of enthusiastic leadership and customer service. Reliable, hard-worker and highly driven to achieve company goals. Seeking to advance career in Human Resources. Self-motivated, self-directed, Human Resources Generalist with a strong understanding of internal and external customer service and a dedication to people and the companies they make successful.
Skills : Human Resources, Coordinator, Apple OS, Microsoft Office Suite, OTIS, Project Management, Public Relations, Non-profit Organizational Management, Account Management, Hiring Actions, Customer Service
- Recruited and assessed employee performances by applying competency-based interviews and employee engagement tests.
- Innovated the recruitment process by redesigning the candidate assessment process.
- Provide assistance to the human resources specialist, by maintaining new hire, promotion, and reassignment files.
- Performed general office support duties: made copies; maintained calendar of activities, meetings for hr manager and recruiter.
- Provided customer service in reference to employee correspondence, relations, and suitability.
- Ensured compliance in written and verbal form with outside agency contacts and employees.
- Developed a database to record applicant tracking based on recommendations and requirements of position to offer.
- Maintain personnel records by regularly filing hr documents and archiving terminated personnel files.