Functional Tester Resume
Objective : Senior solution architect and lead functional projects/finance consultant, specializing in Oracle Project suite (Project costing, Project billing, project management and project manufacturing), and financial modules pertaining to integration with projects modules.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Testing.
- Worked on tools like QTP, Selenium, HP Quality center, SOAP UI, MySQL.
- Conducted 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client's needs are met.
- Created Use Cases and used MS Visio to model Use Case Diagrams, activity diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Implemented Traceability Matrix and User Requirement Specification document (URS) and verified the functionality coverage.
- Proven experience in using defect management tools such as ALM, Mercury Quality Center, Clear Quest, JIRA and Test Director.
- Responsible in conducting system studies, database installations and end user training at various client sites.
- Proficient in understanding business processes/requirements and translating them into testing requirements and analyzing them.
Master Of Science
Jr. Functional Tester Resume
Objective : Experienced Quality Analyst with strong background in design, development, and support of databases and information products as well as data analysis.
Skills : Computer in Microsoft and research Documenting.
- Involved in Business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Involved in complete project software development life cycle (SDLC) and Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) Extensive backend testing for the front end of the application using SQL Queries in Teradata data base.
- Written and executed the functional and regression test script using Test Script QTP.
- Reported periodic project status and updates to the QA Lead and QA Manager.
- Performed Integration Testing of different modules.
- Logged in UNIX server for checking logs in UNIX in Production & Development environment.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and Developed the Test Plan, Test Scripts and Test Cases.
B.Sc. In Computer Science
Lead Functional Tester Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of hands-on experience in the field of Software Testing and Quality Assurance with diversified skills in Manual, Data Validation and Section 508 Compliance Testing (JAWS Certified), currently seeking a challenging position.
Skills : HP Test Tools, EPLC, User Training.
- Attended with Business Analyst walkthrough meeting and gathered all the requirements.
- Created Test cases, positive and Negative scenario test cases, detail test cases and peer review the test cases based on User story, FRD and xml specification.
- Worked with Data Analysts in data transformation and data mapping from source to target database schemas, and data cleansing procedures.
- Uploaded Test cases in QC from MS Excel to map requirements to test cases, provide traceability to requirements, create test sets, and selectively run test manually.
- Clearly communicated defects with developers and updated comments in HP Quality center/ALM.
- Executed Test cases in Lab section and enter defects with appropriate screen shot and requirements.
- Logged and tracked defects using JIRA.
Functional Tester/Executive Resume
Headline : Solutions-Oriented Sr. QA Lead with over 12+ years' Experience in Testing, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis & trouble-shooting skills.
Skills : System testing, Manageing.
- Developed procedures for exporting information in Excel format in development server.
- Consolidated numerous scripts and revised validation logic to conform to data jobs and client data integrity requirements.
- Created user defined functions to dynamically validate data specific to clients.
- Processed transactions from system entry to exit.
- Tested circuit boards in Onkyo amplifiers and applied firmware upgrades Briefed client with weekly reports on progress Trained to program.
- Reviewed and analyzed the business requirements to develop Cross-Platform Functional Use cases using SOAPUI with traceability Wrote test plans, test .
- Verified back data with SQL and Jmeter.
Functional Tester/Representative Resume
Headline : Over 7+ years of diverse experience in the field of Information technology with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance. Possess strong knowledge of healthcare terminology and extensive experience working on healthcare projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Office Administration, Mortgage, Customer Service.
- Involved in creating test plan.
- Extensively involved in writing Test Cases Creating Smoke, Functional and System Test Cases.
- Evaluated web traffic analysis reports, Revenue reports using Micro strategy.
- Involved testing Attributes, Metrics, Selectors, Formats, exporting options in reports generated from Micro strategy.
- Involved in ETL testing using Informatica Power Center Involved in Apache Active MQ message monitoring, validating Ebsco Holdings Import, Export functionality Executed the Test Cases and reporting the defects.
- Responsible for doing the Functional, Ad-hoc and Regression testing.
- Involved in ETL testing using Informatica Power Center Responsible to test the application in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment Bug reporting via Bug tracking tool.
Functional Tester II Resume
Headline : Extensive experience for Onshore/offshore team leadership and management experience. Software Engineering experience in testing of different areas of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Skills : Excellent communication, Leadership.
- Learned how to install cable Skills Used Installing the cable cords and testing the boxes for infestations.
- Provided a self-contained, phone based application that will intelligently dial a user into an InterCall Reservation less Plus Audio conference call, either as a participant or as a leader.
- Performed these functions Scope of Functional Requirements.
- Provided a phone based intelligent dialing application that will place a user (Participant or Leader) into a Reservation less Conference call.
- Supported for the ResPlus call flows on numerous phone types.
- Supported for joining as a Leader or Participant Conference Status display for important aspects of the conference.
- Involved in creating test plan Creating Smoke, Functional and System Test Cases.
Functional Tester/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Offer exceptional value in the ability to create, implement, test, and integrate complex, data-driven solutions to meet client and employer analytics needs. Strong builder, motivator, and leader of diverse, cross-functional teams, serving as an advanced liaison between business and technical teams on critical systems.
Skills : Systems Analysis, Functional Testing, Project Management, Utilities, Telecommunications.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of test cases/scripts based on client requirements and use case documentation.
- Worked with designers and developers to ensure proper understanding of functionality and results.
- Analyzed deviations from expected results and created defect reports.
- Retested defect reports after code fixes have been implemented and conducted peer reviews on completion of test scripts.
- Responsible for the creation of screen designs that matched the existing looks of the system, which assisted in his communication with developers for what the requirements should look like.
- Responsible for tracking new requirements into the system, updating requirements with new functionality, and removing requirements that were no longer being used.
- Created, edited, and tested scripts based on our client's needs.
Functional Tester/Consultant Resume
Objective : A challenging growth oriented position in a progressive company, where skills are effectively utilized to improve operations and to contribute in organization success and work that will make learn something new.
Skills : Selenium Webdriver, Tester, System managemet.
- Performed simple and complex test procedures.
- Created Authorizations, Cases and disease management programs, Reviews etc.
- Manually Executed test cases.
- Interacted with Business SMEs to capture and document test scenarios and to gain knowledge from the business perspective.
- Recorded and performed Root cause Analysis of the defects Conducted peer reviews of the test plans.
- Created Traceability Matrix from Complex business requirements.
- Enabled businesses to conduct meetings over the phone, web and video.
Functional Tester III Resume
Objective : Around 9 years of Software Testing and Quality Assurance experience in various areas of manual and automation testing. This comprises System testing, Performance testing, Regression testing and End to end testing with vast exposure to various phases of Software Testing Lifecycle.
Skills : SQL, EXCEL, IOS, IPAD, Sharepoint, Testing.
- Provided an integrated solution which provides consumers with the ability to identify the suitable financial products like credit cards, mortgages and loans and home services which will lower their monthly outgoings.
- Enhanced to the LMB platform are made in a series of 'Builds.' Lower Bills connects consumers who respond to their marketing with a network of leading service providers.
- Information gathered and analysised (requirements and specifications) for designing and development of efficient solutions.
- Created Automated Test Scripts for Functional and Regression Testing of the application using Selenium tool based on Requirements.
- Involved in Peer to Peer Review of Scenarios and Scripts and preparing PTP Logs Work directly with the client for all the project activities and new business and Ad-hoc requests.
- Used Mantis to track and report Defects.
- Coordinated with development team to close the defects, retested defects and followed up till closure.
Functional Tester Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in Quality and Manufacturing utilizing extensive knowledge and experience in Hematology instrumentation.
Skills : Crisis Interventions, Training.
- Worked closely with developers and business analysts to define test scenarios and develop a plan to accomplish the test objective.
- Communicated problems or issues with coworkers and managers.
- Credited One is the Front End for the Fixed Income Credit derivatives suite of Applications.
- Designed to leverage the Trade Scenarios executed and maintained by Traders globally for the daily trading of Fixed Income instruments, typically Bonds.
- Supported comparisons of necessary trade facts between information entered by sales and trading personnel.
- Enforced entitlements to ensure only authorized users access to the system.
- Improved controls, reduction of manual paper based reconciliation, and Greater exposure of data to necessary individuals.
MS In Computer Engineering