Project Director Resume
Objective : Project management career that has spanned over 20 years and has included key positions with engineering/design, consulting, construction firms, utilities and large industrial conglomerates.
Skills : Program management, Vendor management.
- Direct and lead all Plan Process Improvement projects ensuring compliance with contracts, regulations, and Policies.
- Direct the memorialization of business processes in Business Rules documents.
- Implement communication plans to address each project and alert key stakeholders and Executives of barriers or risk to a project(s) and provide resolution(s).
- Assure the completion of projects, while monitoring budgetary goals.
- Conduct risk assessments to determine areas of opportunity for further development and improvement and provide results for a resolution to C Level staff.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to form a culture of compliance throughout the organization in process design and improvement.
- Responsible for the management and execution of the engineering procurement, construction, startup, and performance testing of a lump sum, turnkey contract.
Sr. Project Director Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience in the management of engineering, procurement, and construction of power, uranium enrichment, chemical, petrochemical, hydrocarbon, and commercial projects.
Skills : Program Development, Project Management, Test Proctor, Editing, Event Planning, Event Marketing, Communication Skills.
- Developed best practice recommendations and resources for sexual assault first responders -medical practitioners, law enforcement and advocates - and sexual assault survivors, as well as public policymakers.
- Provided day-to-day supervision of staff and reporting to the Principal Investigator.
- Administrative duties included pre-and post-award activities such as contract development, negotiation, and management for a multi-year project totaling over $1 million.
- Top priorities included communications with multi-disciplinary stakeholder groups, writing editing, and reporting.
- Collected and analyzed research literature and original data to drive all project activity and inform state government agencies, crime victims, and first responders.
- Developed and conducted statewide multi-disciplinary training for emergency room personnel, pilot testing of the new forensic evidence kits, focus groups, and expert document review.
- Implemented all training, monitoring, record-keeping, and statistical reporting systems.
Master Of Arts
Junior Project Director Resume
Objective : Over 30 years of clinical trial experience. 15 years of experience managing full service and functional service CROs and vendors both domestically and internationally.
Skills : Multi-project management, Grant reporting, Assessment, Evaluations, Online data management, Budget Management, Software systems.
- Planned activities of designated projects to ensure that objectives were accomplished within a prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Executed daily operations of project manager Reviewed project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing a project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of a project.
- Established a work plan and staffing for each phase of a project and arranged for recruitment and assignment of project personnel.
- Conferred with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Trained and managed 32 employees and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Directed activities of project personnel to ensure the project progressed on schedule and within a prescribed budget.
- Reviewed status reports prepared by project personnel and modified schedules and plans as required.
Project Director III Resume
Headline : Possess more than 20 years of supervisory, management, and administrative experience in non-profit and non-governmental sectors. Highly skilled in advocacy, strategy, coalition building, and outreach practices. An in-depth knowledge of Human Rights and humanitarian issues blended with the critical knowledge of immigration, refugee, and asylum issues. Resourceful in the coordination of relief and disaster aid.
Skills : Efficient in Microsoft office programs, As400, Cati, Quickbooks.
- Organized and coordinated board, endorsing community-based organization meetings, conferences, and forums on immigration policy, issues, and USCIS related matters; attended monthly USCIS-CBO meetings.
- Supervised staff, interns, and volunteers, communicating with board members regularly.
- Wrote grant proposals and managed funds for IMB programs and completed grant reporting.
- Monitored and reviewed functions of the U.S Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), ensuring compliance with all pertinent immigration law, policy, procedures, and programs.
- Provided a forum where USCIS clients, staff, and the public can report experiences and grievances through immigration issue workshops.
- Assisted with cases, applications, and issues of asylum.
- Reported findings and provided recommendations to the President of the United States, the Attorney General of the Department of Justice, the Secretary & Deputy Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Congress, and the General Public.
Project Director II Resume
Summary : Extensive experience managing federal funded grants. Liaison in subcontracting funds to local community based organizations providing family strengthening services to underserved disadvantaged communities. Seeking opportunity to continue to support local community based organizations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Proficient, Excellent Oral & Written.
- Developed outreach strategy to communicate sub-award and capacity building opportunities for community-based organizations.
- Organized and hosted a capacity building training event for seventy-one F/CBO's.
- Reviewed applications and awarded Sub-awards to Los Angeles County community-based organizations.
- Managed 900 hours of Technical Assistance provided to Sub-award recipients in the areas of strategic planning, board development, community engagement, financial management systems, and fund development.
- Recruited and contracted the funding partnerships with community-based organizations to deliver evidence-based relationship strengthening curriculum to 5,000 individuals annually in the Latino community.
- Developed policy and procedure guidelines to ensure funded partners maintained compliance, successfully meeting program goals, and reporting documentation.
- Provided Training and Technical Assistance to all funded programs on multiple evidence-based curriculums and program development.
Masters In Education
Project Director I Resume
Headline : Submit and process all business reports in a timely manner within the appointed deadlines, working efficiently to comply with all applicable regulations and policies as well as never forgetting the service aspect to all co-workers and clients.
Skills : Provider Relations. Communication skills, to include authoring targeted audience correspondence and public speaking, are recognized strengths.
- Direct accountability and responsibility of multiple global programs in Neuroscience and Cardiovascular therapeutic areas across 24 countries and up to 165 sites.
- Direct responsibility for provision of client deliverables on-time, within budget and scope and with required quality for assigned projects or programs.
- Led cross-functional teams and managed up to 50 project team members, including both internal and external ancillary services and vendors.
- Contribute to proposal strategy, development, costing, and bid defence for assigned business development opportunities.
- Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects or programs.
- Ensured that all staff allocated to assigned projects or programs adhere to professional standards and SOPs as well as scope, quality and budget.
- Define and manage project or program resource needs and establish succession plans for key resources including employee recognition and mentorship.
- Proactively develop strategies to minimize write-off and identify out of scope activities, execute necessary change orders and support negotiations with client on project budget issues.
Master Of Public
Project Director/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Devoted to working with young people as a guidance counselor. Experience is broad, having worked with severely emotionally disturbed adolescents as well as the gifted.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project, Visio, SharePoint.
- Develop new service line to include program documentation, utilization management, budgets, marketing plan, performance metrics and effective corporate care management program.
- Obtained and improved access to clients of targeted geographical locations with mental health or behavior health needs to medical, social economical, and dental services.
- Develop all policies, procedures, billing, operations and auditing processes to ensure successful accreditation with Department of Children and Family Mental Health and Substance Abuse Program Review submitted progress notes and submit billing for services rendered by staff to optimize revenue and ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Optimize compliance with regulatory and payer requirements and to promote the delivery of high quality, efficient, cost-effective, and appropriate care to clients.
- Conduct onsite assessments of counselors, case managers and mentors to develop case management programs.
- Develop and implemented education plan for orienting and developing Mental Health Counselors and Targeted Case Managers.
- Negotiated contracts with targeted payers to ensure maximization of reimbursement.
Certification In Health
Associate Project Director Resume
Summary : Seasoned multi-talented professional with 15+years in both customer service and management. Demonstrated strength in decision making, problem solving and leadership within a call center environment. Self dried and resourceful eith the ability to define priorities and delegate with authority.
Skills : C++, Perl, Java, R, SQL, HTML, PHP, Python, Perl-CGI, Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Operating systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OS, BioPerl, Bioconductor, Microarray data, RNA-seq data, Variant analysis, High-performance computing: parallel programming with MPI, SGE, SGI, LSF.
- Director for all new construction within company Manage a group of project managers and construction managers.
- Control New Construction budget of $350MM Control internal department budget.
- Oversee all contracted work is developed, implemented, installed and managed in accordance with the requirements, including but not limited to, safety, quality, management and financial performance requirements.
- Recruit, onboard, train, manage, supervise, promote, discipline and discharge, if necessary, all project related staff.
- Contribute on due diligence of new company acquisitions Interact with C-level executives on decisions affecting company growth and research new opportunities for company Ensure contractors are in compliance with our company's safety regulations and requirements.
- Attends meetings with commercial group when attracting new clients and promote project management group to them as far as we can get the line in service at a certain time Business Development with current client.
- Attended weekly meetings and participated in daily discussions on future projects and where our client can operate their wells at its maximum potential.
Bachelors Of Science
Project Director/Manager Resume
Objective : Twenty one years of sales and operations experience with consistently increasing responsibilities in management, account management, customers needs analysis, presentation, negotiation, program development and implementation. Ability to distill complex solutions and communicate with customers effectively, concisely, and simply. Proven ability to effectively analyze markets, target area of highest return and develop strategies to attain sales goals.
Skills : PMP Certified. Advanced Microsoft Office. Acquainted.
- Constantly achieved the company's sales goals through the implementation of different marketing strategies that allowed us to sell to the end user.
- Specializing in the sale of industrial diesel generators, HFO power plants, and gas turbines.
- Implemented a business model that allowed us to partner with several companies that owned power generation equipment globally.
- Sinsin Power in Korea, Shanghai Power in China, and Gai Technologies in Bangladesh.
- Supervised and performed the project execution of Power Plants sales overseas including the inspection, contract revision, assembly, logistics, and installation of the units.
- Negotiated the price, financing, and payment terms of most projects to maintain a positive cash flow for the company throughout the execution of the entire project.
- Provided account interface for international market opportunities by establishing and developing new supporting products, marketing materials, and procedures.
- Contributed to product and country development business plans by outlining country-specific profiles; researching legal and foreign requirements In Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.
Associate Project Director Resume
Summary : To obtain a consulting position that will exercise the skills. Currently have and allow to expand upon them as needed.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Process Improvement, Project Coordination.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends, and recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
- Completes all new project related surveys and completed quotes for clients.
- Handles all new client onboarding including network documentation, client pertinent business data, and administrative information.
Project Director Resume
Objective : Project Director is responsible for the overall direction, planning and execution of all projects within the organization. The Project Director is a key leader in the organization, bringing together diverse teams within the organization to work on projects that are both technically complex and impactful.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ensure that all aspects of GCP are complied with at all times through the provision of training at start-up and initiation meetings for clinical trials and on-going SOP development.
- Coordinate the smooth monitoring of all trials by identifying and managing qualified staff, establishing audit procedures and ensuring that cleaned data is entered into the database in a timely fashion.
- Participate in corporate global clinical research teams ensuring that colleagues are updated on all relevant issues.
- Ensure the smooth running of the clinical research department by developing systems to track projects including all study, investigator and ethical review board information, patient recruitment activity and financial management.
- Responsible for the financial management of the clinical trial program including budget planning, resource allocation, and preparation of quarterly reports.
- Training of sales representatives at cycle meetings and product launches.
- Coaching of CRAs in various aspects of management (eg HR, budgets, resource allocation) that are relevant to particular project issues.
BS In Biology