Telecom Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Information Security Risk Manager with history of directing complex project teams driving enterprise-wide, global information security risk reduction initiatives on time, within budget.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Linux, Windows, TCP/IP networking, routing.
- Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Provide user support by diagnosing network and device problems and implementing technical or procedural solutions.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, or compatibility with existing systems.
- Order or maintain inventory of telecommunications equipment, including telephone sets, headsets, cellular phones, switches, trunks, printed circuit boards, network routers, and cabling.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
- Implement or perform preventive maintenance, backup, or recovery procedures.
- Communicate with telecommunications vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Instruct in use of voice and data communications systems, such as voicemail and videoconferencing systems.
BA In English
Sr. Telecom Engineer Resume
Summary : Telecom Engineer with 5 years of experience in Network Operations & Support of a nation-wide cellular network delivering 3G/4G services to Sprint's macro, DAS and small cell sites.
Skills : 3G CDMA2000 1xRTT/EVDO, 4G/LTE, CSFB/eCSFB technologies.
- Managed health care insurance provider with $14B in annual revenues.
- Developed a 24/7 Enterprise Network Operations Call Center support team from 3 individuals to over 12 network professionals as the corporation grew to over $14 billion in revenue.
- Orchestrated operation support strategies for supporting corporate enterprise data/voice networks and systems.
- Significantly improved operation capabilities minimizing business impact for customers and clients.
- Responsible for administration required to support corporate telecommunication and network infrastructure.
- Increased productivity and availability of corporate data/voice networks and Call Center systems by initiating proactive monitoring strategies, and process improvements.
- Achieved 99% resource availability and improved SLA performance for high priority outages by 26%.
- Restructured first call resolution for call center support to an enterprise helpdesk organization.
Jr. Telecom Engineer Resume
Objective : Over ten years in managerial and hands-on design, installation, administration and training, legacy Definity and Call Servers, associated Octel, Meridian Mail, CalPilot and Intuity voice mail systems.
Skills : AAR, ARS, NARS/BARS, Dial Plan, Vectors, VDN, Announcements.
- Project Manage State and local government telephony implementations and closings for Maximus contracts.
- Tasks included developing project plans using Microsoft Project, planning installation and training schedules and obtaining quotes for ancillary telephony equipment.
- Assist Maximus Sales team with new RFP's for new and existing offices.
- Tasks included providing detailed specifications for CS1000, Callpilot, Contact Center and Call Recording solutions.
- Manage telephony vendor support including obtaining maintenance quotes, contracts and obtaining new installation and upgrade quotes for vendor support for Maximus local and remote offices.
- Tasks included working with vendors to develop a scope of work for new projects.
- Provided systems operational support, administration, installation, and maintenance on enterprise class IP and Definity PBX solutions.
- Built and managed servers running Windows and Linux platforms.
Telecom Engineer III Resume
Summary : Excellent knowledge on LTE RF parameters and LTE drive test procedures. Strong knowledge of RF propagation as well as CDMA & GSM. Good knowledge of cellular theory, antenna theory and RF propagation principles Knowledge of Modulation techniques like BPSK.
Skills : RF tools NEMO Outdoor, EDAT, TEMS Investigation.
- Working with customers on daily basis to troubleshoot & resolve issues in a fast paced 24X7 environment.
- Monitor, analyze & optimize Sprint's LTE network by making changes in events parameters in FIT clusters as well as support market wide changes.
- Performing tilt changes, NBR additions, diversity changes and attenuation adds.
- Monitor Key performance indicators (KPIs) such as traffic analysis, dropped calls, blocked calls and handovers using Spotfire and Mobile Meridian to provide recommendations for changes on site and cluster level.
- Optimize network for call setup failure, call drops, inter and intra missing neighbors, throughput issues.
- Troubleshooting site and sector level issues to maintain market performance.
- Configuration, activation and troubleshooting eCSFB on commercial sites.
- Audit and maintain eNB parameters in Sprint Network Vision LSMR as per the Golden site configuration.
Telecom Engineer II Resume
Objective : Personable, reliable and computer-savvy Field Technician with management experience. Strong background in tech support and advanced knowledge of core technologies and services.
Skills : Network Engineering or IT Support Skills.
- Used data from the switch to evaluate various components including busy hour, percent of utilization, originating and terminating minutes.
- Issued orders to network provisionary for augments or disconnects to achieve optimal network use.
- Managed major accounts and provided information concerning updating their services.
- Assisted in network planning for deployment of new switches.
- Calculated usage on trunk groups and assisted in LNP migration of traffic to new switch locations.
- Monitor Lucent, DMS, and Ericcson switches to ensure there are enough trunks in place to fully utilize the network.
- Maintain with internal customers on trouble issues concerning network via our ticketing system.
Bachelor Of Science
Telecom Engineer I Resume
Objective : Highly skilled in providing customer support, network technical support, operations management, mentoring to peers, and project management, with expertise in high-speed voice & data communications. Strong commitment to building team unity, known by peers as a customer-focused leader and problem solver.
Skills : Remedy Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Switches.
- Prepares financial presentations for management by incorporating new and existing reports along with analysis of business trends for Telecommunications and Network department.
- Supports the development of executive reports.
- Formulates annual retail store & Support Center operating budgets and tracks spending.
- Improved budget reports to enhance clarity of expenses and increase efficiency.
- Conducted financial analysis to support leadership with developing the business' financial budget for the next year.
- Created budget analysis format to successfully monitor budget from various data sources.
- Supported the removal of the BES server by providing accurate data extraction through excel.
Asst. Telecom Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 24 years of experience in Information Technology Data network design, analysis and troubleshooting Broad range of project management experience Vendor relationship management Extensive experience in programming and maintaining enterprise call centers.
Skills : EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, IPV4, IPV6, spanning tree, HSRP.
- Able to identify Coherent needs and present appropriate company product and service offerings.
- Telecommunication System Globally included large and small businesses.
- Experienced on-site technician in call centers and large institutions.
- Working knowledge of all Avaya platforms G3si, Prologis, S8XX voicemail systems, SIP/AES integration.
- Expertise includes resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up.
- Excellent working knowledge of VOIP and PBX systems.
Telecom Engineer/Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking managerial position that will capitalize on acquired expertise and experience. Desire a position with career growth potential.
Skills : Organized, Analytical, Information Risk Lead With 11.
- Provided Tier 3 support to thousands of customers.
- Tested solutions for existing and newly released products.
- Coordinated projects with internal/external customers.
- Product expert for X.25 (Dial products), Frame Relay, and VPN products.
- Hand-selected to be Project Lead for security of company legacy products.
- Configured network designs in lab and for customers with Cisco, Nortel and Lucent products along with Windows Server products.
- Completed Certification training for Cisco routers, switches, and hubs.
Telecom Engineer/Operator Resume
Headline : Experienced in WAN/LAN IP networking with Cisco router and switches, Alcatel and 3Com routers. Experience in network optimization load balancing with F5. Knowledgeable in wireless network.
Skills : Network Engineer, System Engineer.
- Developed GIS system for Outside Plant Record.
- Included system analysis, database design and software development.
- Compiled and published GIS System-User's manual and developer's manual.
- Trained end-users on GIS application and network design.
- Supervised technical teams on field survey, data analysis and demand forecast for Telecom network.
- Trained and published manuals on OSP Network Design and Protection.
- Compiled and documented Technical Specifications of Network Plant Items.
Telecom Engineer Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position in an organization where abilities and skills are utilized to their maximum potential.
Skills : Engineering, Communications.
- Maintained and repaired nurse call systems and televisions.
- Repaired complex circuits that involve soldering of components.
- Provided technical support as necessary to maintain network and PC installs within IT department, including programming.
- Designed and implemented in-house CCTV and cable television systems.
- Installed and configured head-end computer systems.
- Installed and termination of CAT 5 RG-6 and fiber optic cables.
- Created educational programming for in-house.