Head Lifeguard Resume
Summary : Intently seeking a Head Lifeguard position in a challenging work environment, preferably within the fields of social services, that will best utilize education and skills while expanding experience and benefiting the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Access, Sharepoint.
- Assists and lead smonthly in-service training Participate in scheduled and random lifeguard drills.
- Instructs association wide certification trainings.
- Monitors and maintains facility operations.
- Implements budget and program planning for $15,000 Hervey Grant learn to swim program, serving over 460 children in service area.
- Develops, manages and monitors monthly staff schedules.
- Maintains Aquatic department budget by monitoring progress of revenue and expenses to maintain control over net outcome.
- Completes member program transfers and vouchers.
- Completes weekly department projections and monthly variance reports to monitor the department budget.
Sr. Head Lifeguard Resume
Summary : Maximize the productivity of the workplace while bringing a flexible attitude and hard-working personality.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Monitored the area where patrons swam and maintained a constant watch on the individuals around the swimming area as well.
- Maintained the pool, pool deck, and pool house to avoid any accidents.
- Ensured that all rules of the pool were followed for the well-being of the patrons and workers of the pool.
- Provided lifesaving care during emergencies as well as first aid for injuries.
- Assisted in providing swim lessons to many age groups.
- Competed two years in GRPA Lifeguard Competition to include swimming, running, paddle boarding, having to be an experienced lifeguard and well capable of undertaking an exacting and practical test in both life saving and first aid.
- Directed a training program for this competition.
- Completed yearly training on Material Safety Data Sheets and Hazmat.
- Maintained Material Safety Data Book by adding new products to the Material Safety Data Sheets or removing obsolete data sheets.
Jr. Head Lifeguard Resume
Objective : Worked well with people, and loves answering questions to those whom seek answers. She has a background in lifeguarding, which is helping, watching and protecting lives.
Skills : Fast Learner, Customer Service, Training.
- Cleans up the park and make sure it's ready for opening time.
- Checks the schedule and make sure everyone showed up on time.
- Makes sure we don't have any special groups or birthday parties for the day.
- Responsible to make sure everyone was in the right spots and doing what they were supposed to.
- Stayed up front with manager to make sure to help all day.
- Greeted costumers and gave them the run down of where everything was and let them know if they have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask me.
- Makes sure all the employees got a good break time by speeding up the rotations.
- Stays clean like sweeping picking up trash and towels.
Head Lifeguard I Resume
Objective : To maintain conflict well under pressure. Proven ability to use initiative and problem solving skills to successfully deal with challenges and effectively handle difficult situations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coaching, Secretarial.
- Performs professional duties in ensuring effective performance of lifeguard functions.
- Ensures that life-saving certification is current and that all lifeguards are fully competent in performing water rescue procedures and coordinates in ensuring safety of patrons in and around the pools and monitoring swimmers and to enforce all safety rules.
- Performs all lifeguard responsibilities including monitoring pool activities, applying first aid, and performing water rescues as necessary.
- Ensures that swimmers are well supervised in the pool and on decks.
- Fills in for lifeguards as necessary.
- Orients new lifeguards to job duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures that all lifeguards are current on their training and certifications.
- Schedules, coordinates and conducts in-service training.
- Ensures that lifeguards are fully competent in first aid, CPR, and all water rescue techniques.
Head Lifeguard II Resume
Headline : Driven to promote health and wellness as key concepts in everyone's daily lives. Recipient of multiple acknowledgments for service, communication and leadership skills.
Skills : Excel, Lifeguard, Hospital Corpsman.
- Oversaw the safety and well-being of campers and faculty in and around a summer camp pool.
- Assessed patient condition through physical and verbal exams.
- Demonstrated high standards of performance, including teamwork, communication and compassion.
- Received, screened and routed incoming calls.
- Communicated all client reservations to appropriate staff.
- Coordinated all aspects of guest services, including supply monitoring and facility maintenance.
- Consistently followed all required protocols for scheduling spa appointments.
- Carefully maintained financial filing system.
Head Lifeguard III Resume
Summary : Head Lifeguard with strengths in team based work, meeting personal needs of customers along with communication and problem solving.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Machine Operation.
- Schedules and makes sure lifeguards are ready to go via equipment, mindset and physically.
- Set out the equipment that is needed for the daily events at the Waterfront.
- Includes safety is enhanced every second, check all waterfront safety equipment.
- Maintains the boats for ensured safety and using.
- Supervises on the Waterfront at all times.
- Runs the "Rescue Boat" for campers on boats out in the middle of the lake, and maintain supervision out there as well.
- Supervises, during orientation of the week, ensure all safety precautions are followed properly and in timely manner.
Asst. Head Lifeguard Resume
Objective : To secure a Head Lifeguard position that will enable to use strong communication & organizational skills, customer service background and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervises, organizes, motivates, assists with hiring, schedule and evaluate the staff assigned to a swimming facility.
- Performs lifeguard and related duties.
- Manages the operation of pools or other swimming facilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Insures that safety standards, sanitary requirements and regulations are enforced.
- Enforces water safety rules and regulations.
- Performs rescues.
- Performs first aid and resuscitation.
- Acts as a liaison between the public, staff, and office personnel.
Associate Head Lifeguard Resume
Headline : To obtain a position which will enable to utilize experience, education, and ability to work with others; while also continuing to learn.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Ensured all pool rules and regulations are being enforced and communicated to members.
- Performed appropriate rescues as needed.
- Responsible for opening and closing facility as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring activities in swimming areas to prevent accidents and assistance to swimmers.
- Responsible for interacting and providing. a fun, safe, clean environment and experience for all patrons.
- Performed pool maintenance tasks such as, testing the water chlorine and pH levels and adding chlorine and muriatic acid to bring the level up to standards; filled pool with water to established level; cleaned the deck, vacuumed the pool and ensured that first aid equipment complied with health and safety standards.
- Engaged in the physical fitness program established by the department in order to maintain capability to perform pool lifesaving duties.
- Performed emergency rescues and lifesaving/First Aid techniques, including mouth-to-mask resuscitation.
- Prepared, kept log and submitted written reports of pool related incidents to immediate supervisor, as needed.
Lead Head Lifeguard Resume
Summary : To help others by becoming an educator. To be a successful educator you need to know how to communicate, deal with stressful situations and follow directions well.
Skills : Construction Equipment, Time Management, Hard Working.
- Supervises a team of lifeguards and strive to make the other lifeguards better each day.
- Maintains proper water chemistry and ensure the safety of patrons.
- Maintains such as backwashing a d.e filter pool and sand filter spa, advanced chemical readings and additions when needed, and other miscellaneous tasks needed to properly run a pool/spa.
- Promotes to head guard and responsibilities grew.
- Learns the inner workings of a pool with a great mentor.
- Decides to become a lifeguard instructor and began teaching inservice meetings monthly.
- Maintains proper water chemistry and also problem solve many issues that arise.
Head Lifeguard Resume
Objective : To work in a graphic design or commercial art field primarily, versatile skills and specialize in adaptability as a result of liberal arts background. To work in print design but also have experience creating graphics for web, and hope to be a valuable member of a team.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory Management, Cash Handling.
- Examines injured persons and administer first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, if necessary, using training and medical supplies and equipment.
- Rescues distressed persons, using rescue techniques and equipment.
- Instructs participants in swimming and provide safety precaution information.
- Maintains quality of pool water by testing chemical levels.
- Warns recreational participants of inclement weather, unsafe areas, or illegal conduct.
- Inspects recreational facilities for cleanliness.
- Provides assistance with staff selection, training, and supervision.