Concessions Supervisor Resume
Headline : Experienced Concessions Supervisor professional seeking to fill a position where to utilise skills and experience to help benefit the company, reach long term goals, and advance within.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator.
- Oversees operation of assigned concessions outlets, supervises concessions associates and non-profit volunteers, in accordance with the Company's Guest Path Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of concession associates on a per shift basis, including scheduling, training, counseling and enforcing work procedures and service standards Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of stand attendants, stand leaders, and assists withstand personnel performance.
- Inspects all stands and portables in the assigned area.
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures all stands, portable carts, and surrounding areas remain clean, sanitized, and safe Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management.
- Cashes out associates following cash handling procedures; investigates " over and shorts" withstand leaders and volunteer groups.
- Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory.
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control measures Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assists concession associates in serving guests as business levels demand Assists management in performing inventory counts.
Jr. Concessions Supervisor Resume
Objective : Concessions Supervisor in the food & beverage operations on game-days, concerts, and special events as needed. This category offers a variety of positions including cashiers, runners, grilles, dishwashers, and warehouse staff.
Skills : MS Office, Social Media.
- Manages in a full-time middle management capacity the operation of sixty-five permanent and sixty mobile concession food and beverage outlets during the Indianapolis 500 & Brickyard 400, and twenty outlets during the Brickyard Crossings Senior PGA Tournament including third-party vendors.
- Hires, trains and supervises a seasonal management staff of fifty that clean, stock, and directly supervise the non-profit volunteer organizations during the three events.
- Oversees the recruitment of non-profit organizations (approximately two thousand people) needed to operate the stands during their three world-class events.
- Writes a monthly newsletter to the non-profit organizations, that participated.
- Supervises the manger and procurement of products for the Short Chute Cafe.
- Writes internal Board of Health approved H.A.C.C.P.
- Writes job descriptions and training handbooks for managers and volunteers.
- Assists in food selection, distribution numbers, food cost calculations, department budgeting, and project management.
Sr. Concessions Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a Challenging and rewarding Concessions Supervisor position in a fun creative, and rewarding environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Responsible for all food quality, all cash, inventories, and assets in multiple concessions stand, along with prompt and friendly service using Centerplate's Customer Service Philosophy and techniques.
- Supervised, trained and groomed stand crew and volunteers to ensure concession stands were completely set up prior to the opening time of all events, motivated stand crews to increase same-stand sales by 14% YOY, double the stadium average.
- Maintained accuracy of P.O.S.
- Ensured all cash handling and cash register functions were accurate and consistent.
- Led by treating stand crew as equals, regularly seeking their opinions, and building trust.
- Reduced the shrink rate by over 50% in just six months.
- Conducted sanitary inspections of concession stands and surrounding areas to ensure all were kept in proper condition before, during and after the event.
- Made certain all employees within the stand were using proper food handling procedures.
Concessions Supervisor I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Concessions Supervisor
position with a company who appreciates honesty, integrity, and initiative with a chance for advancement based on performance.
Skills : Database Management, Research, Multi-tasking.
- Supervised concession stands and employees, customer service, food and safety control, handling all customer complaints and suggestions, cash and inventory auditing, conducting inventory and enforcing dress code and alcohol regulations.
- Improved interactions with employees and guests.
- Learned a lot about personal safety and food safety.
- Audited cash and auditing skills.
- Gained great follow-up skills.
- Promoted a culture of client focus and collaboration.
- Managed the department culture through effective communication, work standards and leading by example.
Concessions Supervisor II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Concessions Supervisor
position to use experience, skills, and specific qualifications to promote growth for the company. Count and sort labels, use pallet jack, drive forklift, package, label, prepare pallets to be shipped.
Skills : Fork Lift Driver, Customer Service.
- Included the running of everyday operations for all University of Cincinnati (UC) and non-UC sporting events that take place on the campus.
- In charge of ordering and receiving all the food items needed for each event.
- Conducted the annual cost of sales analysis for the operation; managing and training of the warehouse staff; and organizing, scheduling, and managing the Non-Profit groups who work the concession stands.
- Gained experience in menu planning and floor layout for our premium operating food stands.
- Worked extensively with our client to assure that the highest form of customer service is being presented to them and the customers on an everyday basis.
- Handled the billing and receiving of payments from the client for special events.
- Licensed in TEAM alcohol training as an instructor Awards Received a Gold and Silver award for involvement during the football and basketball seasons for breaking all-time sales records for the account.
Concessions Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Concessions Supervisor with dedicated and experienced professional staff are available to provide on-the-job training and assistance so you become a successful member of the team.
Skills : Specializing in catering, Bartender, Customer support, HR.
- Responsible for money management of all concessions to include setup of registers and end of day balancing.
- Provided training for new employees on concessions operations.
- Stocked and inventoried all food items.
- Handled escalated customer service issues.
- Trained for Intervention ProcedureS (TIPS) certified for responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol.
- Licensed in ServSafe Food Safety Procedures.
- Achieved Training for Intervention ProcedureS (TIPS) certification, for proper sale of alcohol at sporting events.
Asst. Concessions Supervisor Resume
Objective : Concessions Managers are responsible for ensuring fans receive the best experience when ordering food or beverages.
Skills : Fork Lift Driver, Management, MS Office.
- Greets the public and answers questions; response to inquires from employees, customers and others and refers, when necessary, to appropriate staff.
- Sells concessions, including soft drinks and food items to customers.
- Performs opening and closing duties.
- Responsible for cash register operations, including collecting and depositing money.
- Assists with the hiring and training of staff in food/beverage operations.
- Attends and participates in bi-weekly meetings throughout the season.
- Reports any inventory needs, equipment issues to Concession Stand Director at the end of the shift.
- Assists with record-keeping, including equipment inventory and maintenance logs.
Associate Concessions Supervisor Resume
Headline : To contribute to a high performing team where to use established skills and experience to help the organization achieve its objectives while being a positive influence on the people to work with.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Oversees the total operation of concessions for the department, including staffing, procurement, inventory, food costing, sales, payables, and receivables.
- Completes bi-weekly payroll for all staff.
- Prepares budget information for the Operations Manager.
- Supervises of up to 70 employees including scheduling and evaluating work performance.
- Responsible for conducting staff training sessions on foodservice and operational policy, procedure, as well as and food and personal safety.
- Contacts local businesses for marketing and promotional events.
- Handles public and employee issues in a professional manner for the best possible resolution.
- Creates, revises and implements new operational policies and procedures to enhance the efficiency and quality of onsite production.
Lead Concessions Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and responsible Concessions Supervisor position to utilise education and skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Scheduling, Inventory.
- Progressed from a Concession Attendant to Stand Leader to Concession Supervisor.
- Supervised concession operations for Wachovia Arena.
- Verified all-cash intakes.
- Managed inventories for spoilage and waste, preventing loss and damage.
- Responsible for logistics and replenishment of the arena's food needs.
- Supervised team members in high volume situations.
- Expedited orders and raised customer service scores.
- Oversaw VIP lounges to ensure the client's customer satisfaction exceeded Wachovia Arena's expectations.
Concessions Supervisor Resume
Summary : Passionate and empathetic social worker with experience interacting and assessing client needs. Core competencies include a inviting attitude, excellent communication and empowerment skills, and detailed planning.
Skills : Excel, Word, Social Media.
- Sells and serves refreshments to customers.
- Drives city vehicles between parks Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Records details of sales.
- Supervises and supplies training for employees.
- Counts money before and after shifts to ensure the drawer and safe are correct.
- Opens and Closes facilities.
- Supervises concession stands to help run smoothly during events to provide high-volume food and beverage services.
- Develops a new system to maintain and organize inventory in concessions stands.
- Manages cash and credit card transactions.