Senior Teller Resume
Summary : Over several years working in customer service, bar-tending and serving. I have always enjoyed working in an environment that is face paced. I am very dependable, organized and always up for a challenge.
Skills : Banking, Finance, Leadership, Military, Management, Cash Management, Public Speaking, Team Building, Team Management, Research, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management, Project Planning, Project Coordination.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
Senior Teller/Banker Resume
Headline : Detail oriented and able to work with other people to attain a team goal -able to meet deadlines, able to type 50 WPM with accurate 10 key skills.
Skills : Customer Service Skills.
- Supervised and conducted teller transactions; responsible for a wide variety of routine and complex banking transactions for high volume banking operation.
- Provide outstanding client service in receiving and paying out money and maintaining accurate records of all personal and commercial transactions.
- Projected positive relation image while superior customer service standards and complying with established banking policies.
- Accepted deposits and payments; ensured prescribed operational guidelines, rules, and regulations were followed; verified account balances, cashed approved checks, and balanced cash daily.
- Researched discrepancies and identified errors for correction or adjustments.
- Performed and/or oversaw all vault and ATM Teller functions on a daily basis.
- Received incoming calls; directed callers to appropriate staff or department, recorded messages, and provided information and advice to assist member with banking needs.
- Collected and entered member information to establish and maintain accounts.
Certification In Current
Senior Teller/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a job where I will be able to put my passion for service to use and help in the lives of people.
Skills : Word Processing, 10-Key, Copy Machine, scan documents.
- Process paying and receiving teller transactions.
- Issue official checks, money orders, visa gift cards and travelers checks to clients.
- Provide transaction records and account balances to clients, make sales referrals to appropriate departments.
- Perform service request such as order debit cards, change pins on cards, block cards, update address, update phone numbers, print copies of past statements.
- Provide high level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform the responsibilities of Vault Teller, which include, counting, sorting and maintaining daily monies required to operate teller line.
- Filling cash orders for other tellers and verifying excess monies sold by other tellers to the vault.
Certified Senior Teller Resume
Headline : Having over twenty years of experience in the accounting field covering a variety of positions. Receiving and/or disbursing of funds, maintaining a variety of manual or computerized ledgers. Extensive customer service experience by telephone, in person and written correspondence.
Skills : Bilingual in Spanish.
- Provided customer service to students and departmental personnel.
- Reconciled accounts, balanced paperwork to cash on hand.
- Processed payments received by mail and fax.
- Assisted students and faculty with account issues.
- Researched and processed returned items and credit cards.
- Reconciled and ordered monthly bus passes.
- Assisted in the training of new personnel.
Senior Teller/Teller Resume
Summary : Combined with my customer service experience, my intention is to provide fair, good and accurate service at all times.
Skills : Supervise, assist customers, maintain a stable and working environment.
- Process teller transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Keep logs and reports for keys and combos for branch employees.
- Minimize risk and losses to the branch by adhering to check cashing policies and procedures.
- Serve as back up for the Customer Service Officer when needed.
- Help coach tellers on referrals to platform personnel.
- Provide exceptional customer service with every transaction processed.
- Look for sales opportunities when talking to customers.
Senior Teller/Teller Supervisor Resume
Summary : Senior Teller who consistently exceeds company objectives to secure client satisfaction and loyalty. Experienced in fast-paced financial environments. Focused on maintaining high levels of accuracy and efficiency, as well as achieving branch goals. Organized and detail- oriented Supervisor with 11 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts.
Skills : Bank Teller, ATM Custodian, POS Supervisor, Customer Service, Vault Teller.
- Examined checks for identification and endorsement.
- Reported daily averages and shortages to the operations department.
- Supplied tellers with coin and currency as needed.
- Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information.
- Received regional branch recognition award for outstanding customer service.
- Directed specific questions to appropriate branch personnel.
- Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service.
- Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
Senior Teller/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position of employment for which I qualify for. Extremely motivated to utilize customer service skills.
Skills : Some classes going for business management.
- Attract and retain customer relationships by extending a warm welcome and common courtesies to every customer and by providing accurate and timely service Identifies payees and verifies signatures and endorsements, remains up-to-date on all security procedures.
- Answers telephone Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Learn the bank's products and services to retain and enhance customer account relationships.
- Identify opportunities to resolve customer needs and refer the customer to Bank Colleagues who can help meet their needs.
- Support and service fellow colleagues within and outside of the banking office by adhering to the company's vision and values.
- Perform office and administrative duties such as: requisitioning supplies.
- Service the ATM machines, safe deposit area, vault and night drop, as assigned.
Asst. Senior Teller Resume
Headline : To obtain a rewarding career which allows me to utilize the excellent customer service interaction, accurate data processing/entry and office administration skills that I have acquired through my prior employment experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Clerical, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Quickbooks.
- Assisted customers by accurately processing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, check encashment, monetary instrument purchase.
- Discovered through customer interaction possible customer needs for new services.
- Created schedules for branch staff through schedule module to meet branch needs and stay within allotted allowable hours as determined by regional manager.
- Prepared and submitted required compliance reports.
- Assisted tellers with customer interaction, transaction processing or teller discrepancy research when needed.
- Monitored and recorded individual teller discrepancies within branch for manager review to assist with teller performance evaluations and disciplinary action if necessary.
- Prepared documents for manager use to complete monthly teller evaluation performance reviews.
- Participated in performance review meeting with manager and individual teller.
Master of Science
Senior Teller/Branch Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly motivated individual with customer service oriented experience in search of a demanding opportunity in the customer service field. Enthusiastic team member with a drive to excel and capable of quickly adding value to a team.
Skills : Legal Research, BSA Compliance.
- Receives and processes bank transactions verifying required information within appropriate authority level.
- Maintains a cash drawer within bank policies, balances cash drawer daily, and locates and/or corrects errors.
- Balances coin machine, coin vault, ATM and may handle mini vault.
- Adheres to security, audit, and compliance requirements.
- Provides general bank services to customers within established procedures including official checks, money orders, traveler's checks, certified checks, safe deposit box access, etc.
- Handles routine customer inquiries regarding teller line transactions and basic new account transactions.
- Refers unusual requests, complex customer inquiries, and account research to appropriate branch personnel.
Diploma In Education
Senior Teller/Main ATM Teller Resume
Summary : Over 10 years experience as vocal and Bank instructor to students ranging in age from four years old and to adults Bi-Linhusl Englidh/Mandarin Skill Good at: Singing, Dancing, Piano, Accordion, Er Hu (Chinese Music instrument) Good at: Chinese language/Mandarin (specially trained for the pronunciation and intonation of the language) Good at: WindowsXP, Microsoft Office Word, Internet.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales.
- Played a vital role in the customer banking experience by being the first and most frequent point of contact with customers.
- Through face-to-face interactions with customers, used the opportunity to provide top-notch customer service by handling financial transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Used opportunities to help grow the firm and further help customers by introducing them to a banker.
- Adhered to Chase operations procedures and guidelines.
- Maintained a thorough understanding of all consumer-related products and services.
- Working knowledge of handling money and negotiable instruments.
- Accurately balanced currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at the end of each day.
- Precisely and efficiently processed and recorded routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits, withdrawals, etc.
Senior/Junior Teller Resume
Objective : Positive and enthusiastic self-starter who listens effectively and takes independent action to complete assigned tasks. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Highly focused and results oriented in supporting projects, prioritizing and meeting deadlines. Ability to identify goals and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Skills : General PC knowledge, cross-sell bank products, excellent Customer Service, Personal Banker.
- Collaborated with bank management and developed processes to drive my team to exceed sales goals every month.
- Adapted my approach to each member of the team to achieve desired results.
- Processed new account requests in accordance with bank regulations.
- Monitored customer's accounts for opportunities to open accounts, offer additional products and suggest services beneficial to both the customer and the bank.
- Utilized accounts system to analyze effectiveness of customer's current products.
- Carried out various audit checks to ensure the correct procedures have been carried out and to identify any training requirements.
- Scanned personal and business account documents into electronic filing system and categorized them for retrieval and review.
High School Diploma
Senior Teller Resume
Summary : Organized and detail-oriented, with over five years of cash handling and customer service experience. Focused on maintaining high levels of accuracy and efficiency, as well as achieving company goals.
Skills : Typing 70+ WPM.
- Provided exceptional customer service to ensure we met all of our customer's financial needs.
- Accurately processed withdrawals, deposits, change orders, foreign currency, payments, credit memos, debit memos, and transfers.
- Assisted in training two employees on cash drawer operation.
- Managed the lobby area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Reviewed banking guidelines and requirements to stay updated on new laws and procedures.
- Opened and closed the branch on a daily basis.
- Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
- Answered incoming phone calls and transferred them to the correct personnel.
High School Diploma