General Supervisor Resume
Headline : Effective Leader with proficiency in leading teams and enabling knowledge sharing amongst the team; possess excellent analytical, team-building & problem solving skills with in-depth technical & product knowledge.
Skills : Advanced CAD, Micro Soft word, excel,power point, Management, Safety Personnel, and Computer programming.
- Performed other duties as required.
- Reviewed and modified travelers to insure proper builds, blueprint reading.
- Oversaw the daily construction activities at a worksite, including scheduling of workers, delivery of materials, and progress of the project.
- Worked with other department supervisors to complete the project within the given budget and timeframe.
- Relied on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Managed all aspects of regular time, PTO, and overtime and all other responsibilities concerning personnel.
- Responsible for all parts to be painted and packed and shipped out on trucks.
BA In Biological
Sr. General Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a General Supervisor position with a dynamic corporation where can use energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage employee productivity.
Skills : Industrial Engineering, Business Intelligence, Healthcare, Financial Analysis, Continuous Improvement.
- Provided leadership for my supervisor and also the loading crews.
- Ensured all safety meetings and safety issues are being taken care of in a timely manner.
- Sent request for new team members.
- Explained to plant manager and warehouse manager any overtime used.
- Provided inventory numbers plus daily production numbers versus daily shipping to ensure there is an even flow of inventory.
- Encouraged all team members to better themselves and motivate them to apply for higher positions within the company.
- Sent out a shortage of product list to production supervisors.
Jr. General Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over thirty-five plus years of heavy industrial and process manufacturing capital construction project experience in the serving such industries as Pulp & Paper (Pulp, Tissue/Towel Converting, Paper Machines, etc.), Chemicals, Power Generation, Automotive, Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals.
Skills : Employee Engagement, Employee Supervision, Continuous Improvement, Facilities Management.
- Supervised 20 A&T employees, four warehouse personnel and three Shipping/Receiving personnel.
- Managed utilization of equipment, facilities and personnel to obtain maximum efficiency and performance.
- Worked with other Managers and Production Control to ensure confirmation of operations is completed in a timely manner.
- Managed the hourly rate and productivity for assigned production areas.
- Tracked and analyzed performance of manufacturing processes.
- Recommend and executed actions for improvement.
- Maintained records of performance trends and corrective actions.
- Ensured proper staffing levels, training requirements and qualifications of department personnel.
- Assisted manufacturing organization to meet and improve performance on schedules, quality, cost and financial goals.
Bachelors Of Business
General Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified General Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment.
Skills : Finish Blade Operator, Dozer Operator, Loader Operator, Excavator Operator, Job Supervisor.
- Kept maintenance smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintained high morale operations running Getting the right person on the job at the right time.
- Maintained the quality and quantity of work.
- Prevented accidents and controlled hazards and hazardous material.
- Used and stored materials economically.
- Maintained good housekeeping on the job.
- Ensured compliance with a large number of regulations and quality standards.
General Supervisor II Resume
Objective : General Supervisor focused on safety, quality, and environmental targets while delivering value to customers and generating revenue through best use of assets. Past experience also includes work in auto dealer parts department as counter person and as parts manager.
Skills : Autocad, Excel, Power Point, Word, Project.
- Kept store Product Stocked and faced Made custom Sandwiches at the Deli Made custom cuts of cheeses for customers.
- Ordered product from suppliers Kept store clean Ran Cash register, handled cash without management supervision.
- Pumped bulk propane directly to the customer.
- Able to take direction, and work individually, or in a team.
- Helped make decisions on what product to order.
- Used Management of basic store functions responsibility in handling other people's property and assets.
- Led three-shift mechanical maintenance operation and craft personnel involved in the maintenance of production systems, utilities, buildings.
General Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To further a challenging and rewarding career as an General Supervisor with a growth-oriented firm that will allow to utilize skills, experience and knowledge.
Skills : General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Accounts Receivable.
- Supervised and coordinated the activities of employees engaged in one or more Occupations.
- Managed a team of 41 union employees in the Converting, Corrugator, Finishing & Shipping Department.
- Interpreted company policies to employees and enforced safety regulations.
- Analyzed and resolved machine issues.
- Assisted employees in solving problems.
- Responsible to work with other technicians and developers to identify and resolve any high-severity problems that may occur on shift.
- Responsible for ensuring that all scheduled jobs are completed as planned.
General Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Produce detailed specification of central maintenance workshop equipment, SOP, service level agreement, layout, operating principles, and management strategy.
Skills : Forklift Operator Certification Expires June 2017.
- Conducted inventory on production materials.
- Tracked product utilizing Pac Point.
- Finished product for quality & shipping labeling.
- Oversaw warehouse production activities of up to 40 employees.
- Trained employees to grade and sort produce.
- Operated warehouse equipment including forklifts, wrapping tables, tape machines, cardboard bailers, and man lifts for packing, palletizing product.
- Responsible for implementing corrective actions to improve employee performance.
General Supervisor/Representative Resume
Headline : To manage effectively general operations in a high-volume production environment in hard core offset digital label printing & packaging manufacturing.
Skills : Forklift Operation, Typing 90 Wpm, Yardhorse Operation, Supervisory Experience, Computer, Shipping And Receiving.
- Coordinated production personnel according to production plan.
- Adhered to rules of facility and make sure employees concur, especially safety rules according to OSHA standards.
- Provided leadership at all times and teaching moments when necessary to ensure quality work and on time finished products.
- Established and maintained a working relationship with shipping department in order to meet all shipping requirements.
- Attended production meetings and provide knowledgeable insight to the daily plans.
- Assisted in production hours with payroll.
- Assisted with warehousing and outside yard work; establishing structure and neatness.
General Supervisor/Executive Resume
Summary : A seasoned history of creative development and usage of Business Intelligence solutions, establishing superior relationships, and collaborating with stakeholders from line managers to C-level executives.
Skills : Tooling, Design Expert, Dimensional.
- Oversaw activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Coordinated activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Reviewed financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Managed staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Directed and coordinated organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
- Established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determined staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
Bachelors Of Science
General Supervisor Resume
Summary : Proven experience as General Supervisor or relevant role Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field Ability to learn a variety of job.
Skills : Leadership, Microsoft Office, Lean Six Sigma, Compliance.
- Oversaw performance of two supervisors and 100-person, multi-functional team.
- Created weekly employee schedules and delegated responsibilities to meet production demands.
- Conducted performance evaluations and provided feedback to enhance individual performance.
- Resolved employee issues while adhering to set policies.
- Controlled costs to meet budget requirements.
- Ordered department supplies and tooling.
- Build a team-driven, cooperative work environment to optimize performance.
- Rewrote tool-room apprenticeship program to strengthen effectiveness.