Senior Banker Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding Senior Banker position that utilizes professional skills and experience in sales, management, business ownership and training.
Skills : Sales, Management, Customer Service, Well Organized, Cashier, Banking.
- Supports the Branch Manager in attaining branch goals and maintaining a customer-driven sales and service environment.
- Promotes and sells all Bank products and services to new and existing customers.
- Uses every customer interaction as an opportunity to build a relationship with each customer through effective profiling, tele-consulting and where appropriate refer customers to business partners.
- Meets sales goals as assigned.
- Proactively partners with Branch Manager to develop and implement promotional sales campaigns, cross-sell plans and tele-consulting activities.
- Performs daily aisle time and PAs as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Prepares for and participates actively in branch sales meetings.
- Proactively partners and assists the Assistant Manager in referral coaching and mentoring of referral team members.
- Assists Branch Manager regarding coaching of best practice by modeling behavior towards effective profiling and tele-consulting activities.
Junior/Senior Banker Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional with excellent leadership skills. Performance driven who can create immeasurable success with a team and turn complex problems to solutions.
Skills : Personal Banking, Sales, Business Ownership.
- Generated over one million dollars each year in lending during time at the branch.
- Increased the number of checking, savings, and money markets for the branch by 15%.
- Set up at least 5 appointments a day with customers to review finances.
- Promoted to Senior Banker within the first year with Citizens Bank.
- Initiated domestic and international wire transfers for customers.
- Assisted with keeping profits above average for the branch.
- Managed both bankers and tellers in two years with Citizens Bank.
- Finished in the top 10 employees for sales in every quarter during time at Citizens Bank, Assisted branches with two green audits for two years.
- Discussed numerous products that the bank offered.
B.A. In Public Relations
Senior Banker/Manager Resume
Headline : To secure a Senior Banker position where can implement and utilize strong sales ability, provide optimum services to customers, to demonstrate effective leadership, and to support staff with driven mindset to help increase profitability of the company.
Skills : Excel, Databases, Reporting, Reconciliation, Customer Service, Project Management, Financial Analysis, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Management.
- Created and implemented innovative and exciting plans to reach branch production goals.
- Scheduled branch staff in accordance to their request's and needs.
- Experienced in satisfying all customers and diffusing conflicts.
- Ensured all daily reports and tasks are done appropriately and on time.
- Utilized problem-solving skills to ensure the task is completed efficiently and affectively.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding all required sales goals.
- Maintained great rapport with all branch staff through development and coaching.
- Met requirements with company compliance through weekly audits from operations.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Banker III Resume
Summary : Experienced Credit Risk and Financial Analyst, with in-depth knowledge of Credit Risk Modeling, Loss Forecasting (Expected Loss), Building Credit Risk Scorecards and the drivers for Recovery Rates, Severity of Loss (LGD), PD, and EAD using Asset Rating Systems.
Skills : Proficient In Boss, Bass, Outlook, RCM, MOC, ISS, Actimize,.
- Initiated and implemented new ideas for sale campaigns and improving production.
- Maintained accurate customer deposits, while researching demand deposit accounts and MSB to detect any type of fraud for the safety of the bank and our customers.
- Assisted customers with new checking accounts, wire transfers, and cash advances, while checking for proper identification and limiting fraud.
- Assisted in the recruitment of new Bankers.
- Completed the beginning/ending Monthly Branch reports.
- Coordinated scheduling, payroll, manager conference calls, and operational updates.
- Maintained client retention by managing the banking centers overdrawn accounts report.
Master Of Business
Senior Banker II Resume
Headline : Searching for a challenging Senior Banker position with a growing company that will build upon skills and experiences to achieve greater success, while still allowing the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Financial Services, Volunteer Management, Verbal Communication, Written Communication.
- Communicated daily with banking clients, opening new accounts, loans & lines of credits.
- Cross-selled other banking lines of business to Mortgages, Investments, Merchant Services & Trust.
- Handled vault audits.
- Assisted in hiring bank personnel.
- Helped families & business owners to re-establish their credit.
- Introduced clients to local attorneys to help with their strategic foreclosures.
- Helped fund business that needed a second chance.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Banker I Resume
Objective : An experienced Professional with more than 30 years expertise in a management capacity within the banking industry, including Branch Management and licensed Personal Banker.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations Management.
- Oversaw daily functions for the In-Store branch.
- Supervised and educated bankers on listening and selling technics.
- Made recommendations to clients and service partners to increase productivity.
- Lead branch into receiving top sales branch honor and receiving Trip first year.
- Trained bankers at several branch locations on-sell technics.
- Focused on retention with a monthly goal of 65% and achieved 85% with less than $100.
- Educated customers on the type of products that were offered such as checking, savings, ira's, cd's, money market accounts.
Senior Banker/Specialist Resume
Objective : Organized and detail-oriented bank teller with over 20 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts. Exceptional customer service. Excellent communication skills Strong sense of banking ethics Friendly Safe and vault operation Flexible Reliable Team player Strong work ethic.
Skills : Transcription, Answering multi-line phone system, Managing filing systems, Excellent oral and written .
- Opened new customer accounts, including checking, savings and lines of credit.
- Processed sales referrals and promoted bank services and products.
- Balanced daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero error rate.
- Processed cash withdrawals.
- Trained employees on cash drawer operation.
- Adhered to US Bank security and audit procedures.
- Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
- Examined checks for identification and endorsement.
- Processed treasury, tax and loan payments.Supplied tellers with coin and currency as needed.
Senior Banker/Representative Resume
Headline : Seeking to excel and grow at Senior Banker position within your company that utilizes and enhances talents, experience and skills.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Sales, Customer Service, Management, Retail Sales, Computer.
- Provided excellent customer service to a wide range of clients.
- Adhered to government standards and company policy with multiple different products and customer interactions.
- Assessed customer's accounts using government and company policies to recommend products and services that would benefit the client as well as increase revenue for the company.
- Maintained confidentiality for sensitive information and a vast and sophisticated understanding of rules and regulations for proper operations to keep the company in a positive and efficient work environment for and coworkers.
- Promoted to a Senior Banker to handle and help customers with loans and lines of credit.
- Opened new and existing accounts along with cross-selling to provide affordable products for the customers need on an everyday basis.
- Advised internal and external candidates on the application process, and possible career paths based on experience, education, and interests.
Senior Banker/Officer Resume
Summary : Dependable and punctual with outstanding mathematical aptitude. Seasoned bank Teller who versed in customer care who is successful in achieving sales goals, while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills : ConnectPro, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Cognos, Peoplenet,.
- Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, and checks.
- Received district branch recognition award for million-dollar loan growth, Quarterly Star of Excellence, and Customer Service scores.
- Created strategies to develop and expand sales of services to existing customers which resulted in an increase in revenue for the branch.
- Prepared customer and ATM cash and change orders.
- Organized, stocked and maintained the teller window.
- Processed quarterly Vault and ATM audits with zero error rate.
- Pulled daily branch reports.
- Maintained balancing records with 99% accuracy.
- Collected member loan payments.
Associates Of Science
Senior Banker Resume
Objective : Results driven Senior Banker, recognized for exceptional ability to demonstrate leadership in complex fast-paced environments, able to establish clear vision of sales, operations and branding goals and guide others towards meeting and exceeding professional expectations.
Skills : Microsoft, Business Development, Business Management, Office Management, Onboarding, Management, Marketing, Marketing.
- Promoted, initiated and close personal and business loans, credit builder loans, and home equity lines of credit.
- Promoted Associated Bank and its products and services.
- Established long term relationship with the local county administrator's office which led to building a multi-million deposit relationship.
- Became an educator for credit building and literacy.
- Guided team in teaching customers with no or bad credit, what credit determining factors are and what activities/factors affect it.
- Provided great service and promoted employee benefits program to well-known national auto parts retailer's Corporate Office which resulted to have this program's promotion displayed on employee intranet nation-wide.
- Led to countless opportunities for bankers within the Associated Bank footprint.
- Led several projects to increase productivity, cross-sell and technology adaptability with customers.
MBA In Business