Web Editor Resume
Objective : Dedicated, personable, result-driven, team oriented and conscientious Program Assistant and Computer Support professional with hands-on experience in providing precision computer repairs.
Skills : Operating Systems, Technical Skills.
- Suggested and developed stories for the site. Worked with programming and other editorial staff to develop editorial strategies.
- Worked with the reporters to improve the quality of their stories.
- Edited, rewrote, coded and posted stories along with pictures to the Web site and updated it as needed.
- Organized, edited, coded and posted daily and weekly Internet newsletters.
- Managed the weekly newsletters, which were on E-mail, Databases and Search Engine Marketing.
- Maintained editorial calendars, troubleshoot website technical issues, brainstorm website design and layout.
- Conceptualized landing pages, build and program web pages and banners, report analytics.
Web editor Resume
Objective : An analytical thinker capable of absorbing new information and learning new skills quickly. Very flexible and able to adapt to new situations, Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Skills : Content Creation, Editing, Online Content Management.
- Played a large role in developing a new webpage for a client.
- Monitored and reported on web page views of the economic news channel.
- Managed the Wechat subscriptions of the economic news channel.
- Edited videos and created posters for clients. Oversee and manage cross-platform communications.
- Redesigned, redeveloped, and maintained new content for the newspaper's website.
- Managed, formated, and published website postings.
- Scheduled and uploaded stories to the web on a daily basis.
Web Editor/Representative Resume
Summary : Responsible for the content and images used on a website. They plan, research, write copy and edit the content of a website.
Skills : Content Strategy, UX research.
- Responsible for the full scope of content on BCBSA's healthcare public policy website.
- Oversaw editorial direction, design, and distribution of site content and newsletter publications.
- Developed and edited daily and monthly digital newsletters.
- Worked with BCBS Member Plans to identify key legislative and consumer healthcare issues for coverage in internal and external communications.
- Managed freelance and consulting staff who contributed content and strategic counsel.
- Led and completed a successful redesign.
- Initiated the Association's Industry Intelligence Report, a digital newsletter sent to BCBS Plan executives highlighting innovations within the industry.
- Recruited 16 BCBS Member Plans to co-brand digital newsletters for local distribution.
Web Editor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Looking for a position representing and communicating the message of an organization that has a positive impact on the community.
Skills : Content Management, Website Design, Web Development.
- Updated on a website that educates medical practice administrators.
- Ensured the website follows best practices for user experience and website design, including mobile and responsive design.
- Project managed mobile app development for the association's annual conference.
- Focused on user experience (UX) throughout the website and third-party properties.
- Planned and executed a web site redesign.
- Trained about employees on how to use a content management system to edit the website Implemented a video platform for the website.
- Worked to increase the usability of the site for the best overall user experience.
Web Editor/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as Customer Service Representative where can maximize skills and knowledge. Web editor is responsible for the editorial aspect of the web content for the company. This includes researching and writing new content, organizing and maintaining existing content, and creating links within the site.
Skills : Dreamweaver, In design, Photoshop.
- Worked in the warehouse with shipping goods and return goods.
- Received and count stock items, and record data manually or using the computer.
- Packed and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses.
- Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Marked stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Cleaned and maintained supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determined proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
Web Editor/Technician Resume
Summary : Diversified experience in writing for the Web, digital content management, social media initiatives, user experience, marketing direction, project management, social networking, advertising.
Skills : Web Design, Technical Skills.
- Uploaded, edited, and maintained content on Marietta Daily Journal and Cherokee Tribune websites in order to optimize the experience.
- Generated content and engage in conversation with readership on Marietta Daily Journal, Cherokee Tribune.
- Find leads and sources for stories through social media.
- Maintained familiarity with web applications and new online technologies.
- Coordinate with the webmaster in order to keep the website on par with those of competitors.
- Recruited and managed bloggers to generate online exclusives for MDJ.
- Reported, photographed, and video on-location web material.
- Leveraged web and social media analytics to increase the audience and adjust campaigns and content accordingly.
Master Of Arts
Web Editor I Resume
Objective : Web content editors are responsible for planning, creating, editing and publishing information on websites.
Skills : Photoshop, Word press, Social Media Marketing.
- Forecasted Write Java program to apply the support vector machine (SVM) algorithm to predict future stock price change direction.
- Chose the optimal model features and free parameters by cross-validation.
- Compared the final model with the backpropagation neural network benchmark model.
- Utilized various machine learning techniques.
- Statistical Analysis for Capital Bikeshare Used data preprocessing skills to transform raw data into a consistent, analyst-friendly data format.
- Compared to possible models and identified the best in terms of prediction power.
- Utilized R for constructing models: Poisson GLM, Negative Binomial, GAM, CART and Random Forest.
Lead Web Editor Resume
Headline : Highly proficient Digital Web Content Editor with experience working with well established clients on contracts, as well as based and international organisations.
Skills : Adobe Suite, Quick Books Pro, Multifaceted.
- Responsible for managed all BAU content change requests on the main C&G website and Walled Garden customer experience project.
- Trained members of staff (groups up to 8) on Sitecore & web editors as the team grew.
- Built pages on Sitecore from scratch on new templates, where I had input regarding design and layout.
- Experienced (UX) and usability techniques applied to new pages.
- Scheduled, processed and managed UAT tests, as well as Sanity testing following the deployment by web agency.
- Prioritized tasks and published to deadlines.
- Created new content for new campaigns & product launches.
Asst. Web Editor Resume
Objective : Forward looking, creative professional with substantial experience in the publication and digital media industries.
Skills : Graphic Design, Content Management System.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the company's two Websites.
- Responsible for the concept, design, production and quality control of the two Websites, Web-based publications, podcasts.
- Decided the featured story content on the Websites' homepages.
- Wrote, copyedited, and proofread all materials on the Websites.
- Monitored and evaluated Website statistics and trends.
- Developed strategies for Search Engine Optimization.
- Served as project manager for the Website upgrades using Plone CMS with Zope backend.
Associate Web Editor Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time position where skills as an experienced, self-motivated and highly-qualified editor and copywriter will be utilized.
Skills : Copy writing, Web Design.
- Proofread and edited law-related articles for online publication.
- Built web pages via HTML, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked under tight deadlines, coordinate with employees and clients in different time zones.
- Assisted the VP and Director of Operations in all administrative capacities.
- Promoted to the Editorial Department for key involvement in the launching of company's.
- Expanded and refined the web presence for the mag.
- Tracked numbers, managed the intern program and facilitated a major website makeover.
Web Editor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where skills and experience will be utilized towards growth and advancement. Research competitors and share information with relevant stakeholders within the company to identify trends that can be used in marketing campaigns.
Skills : Editing, Analytical Skills.
- Worked on WSU web pages, finding where there are broken links, and then fixing them.
- Edited WSU web pages using the CMS (Content Management System).
- Added and editing pages in the procs.cit.wayne.edu.
- Helped to update Web-based communications.
- Assisted with the maintenance of department Website.
- Updated Web pages, news, and events in a browser-based content management system.
- Created and update how-to articles in the university's technology Knowledgebase.
- Added information as needed to the department Wiki.