Web Editor Resume
Objective : Dedicated, personable, result-driven, team oriented and conscientious Program Assistant and Computer Support professional with hands-on experience in providing precision computer repairs.
Skills : Operating Systems, Technical Skills.
- Suggested and developed stories for the site. Worked with programming and other editorial staff to develop editorial strategies.
- Worked with the reporters to improve the quality of their stories.
- Edited, rewrote, coded and posted stories along with pictures to the Web site and updated it as needed.
- Organized, edited, coded and posted daily and weekly Internet newsletters.
- Managed the weekly newsletters, which were on E-mail, Databases and Search Engine Marketing.
- Maintained editorial calendars, troubleshoot website technical issues, brainstorm website design and layout.
- Conceptualized landing pages, build and program web pages and banners, report analytics.
Web editor Resume
Objective : An analytical thinker capable of absorbing new information and learning new skills quickly. Very flexible and able to adapt to new situations, Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Skills : Content Creation, Editing, Online Content Management.
- Played a large role in developing a new webpage for a client.
- Monitored and reported on web page views of the economic news channel.
- Managed the Wechat subscriptions of the economic news channel.
- Edited videos and created posters for clients. Oversee and manage cross-platform communications.
- Redesigned, redeveloped, and maintained new content for the newspaper's website.
- Managed, formated, and published website postings.
- Scheduled and uploaded stories to the web on a daily basis.
Web Editor/Representative Resume
Summary : Responsible for the content and images used on a website. They plan, research, write copy and edit the content of a website.
Skills : Content Strategy, UX research.
- Responsible for the full scope of content on BCBSA's healthcare public policy website.
- Oversaw editorial direction, design, and distribution of site content and newsletter publications.
- Developed and edited daily and monthly digital newsletters.
- Worked with BCBS Member Plans to identify key legislative and consumer healthcare issues for coverage in internal and external communications.
- Managed freelance and consulting staff who contributed content and strategic counsel.
- Led and completed a successful redesign.
- Initiated the Association's Industry Intelligence Report, a digital newsletter sent to BCBS Plan executives highlighting innovations within the industry.
- Recruited 16 BCBS Member Plans to co-brand digital newsletters for local distribution.
Web Editor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Looking for a position representing and communicating the message of an organization that has a positive impact on the community.
Skills : Content Management, Website Design, Web Development.
- Updated on a website that educates medical practice administrators.
- Ensured the website follows best practices for user experience and website design, including mobile and responsive design.
- Project managed mobile app development for the association's annual conference.
- Focused on user experience (UX) throughout the website and third-party properties.
- Planned and executed a web site redesign.
- Trained about employees on how to use a content management system to edit the website Implemented a video platform for the website.
- Worked to increase the usability of the site for the best overall user experience.
Web Editor/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as Customer Service Representative where can maximize skills and knowledge.
Skills : Dreamweaver, In design, Photoshop.
- Worked in the warehouse with shipping goods and return goods.
- Received and count stock items, and record data manually or using the computer.
- Packed and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses.
- Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Stored items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Marked stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Cleaned and maintained supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determined proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
Web Editor/Technician Resume
Summary : Diversified experience in writing for the Web, digital content management, social media initiatives, user experience, marketing direction, project management, social networking, advertising.
Skills : Web Design, Technical Skills.
- Uploaded, edited, and maintained content on Marietta Daily Journal and Cherokee Tribune websites in order to optimize the experience.
- Generated content and engage in conversation with readership on Marietta Daily Journal, Cherokee Tribune.
- Find leads and sources for stories through social media.
- Maintained familiarity with web applications and new online technologies.
- Coordinate with the webmaster in order to keep the website on par with those of competitors.
- Recruited and managed bloggers to generate online exclusives for MDJ.
- Reported, photographed, and video on-location web material.
- Leveraged web and social media analytics to increase the audience and adjust campaigns and content accordingly.
Master Of Arts
Web Editor I Resume
Objective : Web content editors are responsible for planning, creating, editing and publishing information on websites.
Skills : Photoshop, Word press, Social Media Marketing.
- Forecasted Write Java program to apply the support vector machine (SVM) algorithm to predict future stock price change direction.
- Chose the optimal model features and free parameters by cross-validation.
- Compared the final model with the backpropagation neural network benchmark model.
- Utilized various machine learning techniques.
- Statistical Analysis for Capital Bikeshare Used data preprocessing skills to transform raw data into a consistent, analyst-friendly data format.
- Compared to possible models and identified the best in terms of prediction power.
- Utilized R for constructing models: Poisson GLM, Negative Binomial, GAM, CART and Random Forest.
Lead Web Editor Resume
Headline : Highly proficient Digital Web Content Editor with experience working with well established clients on contracts, as well as based and international organisations.
Skills : Adobe Suite, Quick Books Pro, Multifaceted.
- Responsible for managed all BAU content change requests on the main C&G website and Walled Garden customer experience project.
- Trained members of staff (groups up to 8) on Sitecore & web editors as the team grew.
- Built pages on Sitecore from scratch on new templates, where I had input regarding design and layout.
- Experienced (UX) and usability techniques applied to new pages.
- Scheduled, processed and managed UAT tests, as well as Sanity testing following the deployment by web agency.
- Prioritized tasks and published to deadlines.
- Created new content for new campaigns & product launches.
Asst. Web Editor Resume
Objective : Forward looking, creative professional with substantial experience in the publication and digital media industries.
Skills : Graphic Design, Content Management System.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the company's two Websites.
- Responsible for the concept, design, production and quality control of the two Websites, Web-based publications, podcasts.
- Decided the featured story content on the Websites' homepages.
- Wrote, copyedited, and proofread all materials on the Websites.
- Monitored and evaluated Website statistics and trends.
- Developed strategies for Search Engine Optimization.
- Served as project manager for the Website upgrades using Plone CMS with Zope backend.
Associate Web Editor Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time position where skills as an experienced, self-motivated and highly-qualified editor and copywriter will be utilized.
Skills : Copy writing, Web Design.
- Proofread and edited law-related articles for online publication.
- Built web pages via HTML, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked under tight deadlines, coordinate with employees and clients in different time zones.
- Assisted the VP and Director of Operations in all administrative capacities.
- Promoted to the Editorial Department for key involvement in the launching of company's.
- Expanded and refined the web presence for the mag.
- Tracked numbers, managed the intern program and facilitated a major website makeover.
Web Editor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where skills and experience will be utilized towards growth and advancement.
Skills : Editing, Analytical Skills.
- Worked on WSU web pages, finding where there are broken links, and then fixing them.
- Edited WSU web pages using the CMS (Content Management System).
- Added and editing pages in the procs.cit.wayne.edu.
- Helped to update Web-based communications.
- Assisted with the maintenance of department Website.
- Updated Web pages, news, and events in a browser-based content management system.
- Created and update how-to articles in the university's technology Knowledgebase.
- Added information as needed to the department Wiki.