Client Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where I can devote my time and extra efforts to aide those that benefit from my previous work experiences, as well as work for the advancement and progress of the organization itself.
Skills : Program Director, Clinical Supervisor.
- Supervised staff in day to day development of service programs in a residential treatment program.
- Directly supervised staff to enhance their clinical skills and knowledge of program policy and procedures.
- Directed staff meetings by following the agenda, facilitating case reviews, and served as the information conduit between the administrative staff and the clinical and support staff.
- Held weekly meetings with the service coordinators to assess progress and to improve proficiency of the services provided.
- Met with Judges, CRO's, and probation officers to develop the prison Diversion Program and to enhance and increase referrals.
- Maintained the monthly schedule of staff lectures and groups.
- Maintained the certification of the medication assistants according to the Nurse Delegation Program requirements and updated the medication in-services for the staff.
Client Care Coordinator/Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a position utilizing my extensive knowledge and successful experience within the Healthcare Industry that will allow an opportunity for growth.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Research, Data Entry, Phones.
- Assisted referral source and patient with the initial set up of Durable medical equipment and supplies via phone and fax.
- Acted as an advocate between logistic and the patient with the delivery of equipment on a timely basis Tracked and trend any issue related to customer stratification or complaints.
- Contacted Health Plans Providers to gather policy benefits/limitations and ensure services provided will be reimbursable.
- Researched and maintained appropriate billing records to assure correct billing cycle invoice drop date.
- Collection Representative Researched and followed up on overdue, delinquent, and partially unpaid accounts balances via mail and or phone to insurance carriers and customers.
- Pursued patients for payment obligations when insurance defaulted as permitted by law or contractual relationship.
- Responsible for daily billing and collection operations and accounts receivable portfolios to assure maximum adherence.
- Coordinated weekly meeting and contributing input for positive change among my peers and team mates.
High School Diploma
Jr. Client Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with an upstanding company that can utilize the strong skill set I possess in customer relations and front office aptitude to our mutual benefit, while providing an environment that encourages growth, development, and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Answered the phone and transferred calls, sent and received faxes, handled incoming and outgoing mail and email, and any other general office duties.
- Handled client requests; scheduled appointments, took messages, requested records and information.
- Helped clients to process their pet insurance claims to make sure they are properly reimbursed.
- Processed incoming and outgoing customers while they were in facility, promptly moving them through the check in and out process.
- Worked directly with the practice's doctors to handle their administrative needs.
- Conducted local market research to evaluate competitor offerings in an effort to maintain market share.
- Evaluated client's need for product(s) and made sales recommendations based on their individual needs.
- Created and maintained the Client Care employee schedule for 9 employees to ensure proper coverage for customer satisfaction and salary expenditures at peak and non peak times.
B.A. In English
Sr. Client Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : To acquire a position in a social services company that allows me to use my knowledge and experience to benefit my employer as well as individuals and families as they explore their social and interpersonal relationships.
Skills : Professional with varied office and computer skills.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and providing clients with appropriate Home Health Aide services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Accountable for coordinating daily Home Health Aide assignments and coverage for sick calls, no call and no shows.
- Engaged in Department of Health and Joint Commission testing for organizational Quality Improvement Procedures.
- Ensured that all Home Health Aides attend yearly mandatory in-services and compliance certification as scheduled by the Department of Health.
- Finalized Incident and Accident Reports for submission to Director of Patient Services.
- Met with families to determine by nature and severity of problems that may arise with Health Aides.
- Determined optimal staffing match based on Client needs.
- Assured that progress is being made to set goals in the client's Individual Plan.
Client Care Coordinator I Resume
Objective : A dynamic, highly motivated professional with administrative, coordinating and sales experience. Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high competency in regard to logistics and scheduling. Excellent organizational and presentation skills and equipped with tools in understanding the process of assisting executives with day to day activities. Analytical and critical thinking skills with outstanding comprehension of the importance of employee-client relationships and providing the most effective coordinating for employees and executives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hometrack, Cisco Phone Systems.
- Managed a team of over 50 care givers and over consisting of CAN's, Registered Nurses and LPN's.
- Met with potential clients and established their needs and provided them with cost efficient solutions.
- Coordinate case dynamics with over 100 clients and care givers.
- Developed and implemented an outside sales and marketing plan at hospitals and other facilities to ensure growth.
- Developed direct marketing plan to generate new business and increase referrals.
- Recruited and trained employees through job fairs, college meetings, etc.
- Maximized customer satisfaction with exceptional service and a quality environment.
- Selected, trained, supervised, and evaluated all personnel to insure their attainment of high individual productivity and achievement of the responsibilities and duties contained in their job descriptions.
Client Care Coordinator II Resume
Objective : As an experienced Administrative Assistant, I have successfully supported senior level management, developed the skills and acquired the knowledge to ensure the highest level of competence, confidentiality and effective office administration. My ongoing objective is to make the job of my employer and management team streamlined, well organized, less stressful and I have the skills in doing just that.
Skills : MS office, CRM's , Yardi, Cash register software, fax, scan, MS Outlook.
- Manage business operations while supervising a team of 80 care providers.
- Develop relationships with clients, private agencies and organizations to successfully communicate business needs.
- Manage aspects of Human Resources by recruiting, background checks and training.
- Manage aspects of accounting to include financial analysis, financial reporting and payroll tracking.
- Identifying client's needs by keeping an eye on close communication, all scheduling of appropriate PA based on skill set and availability.
- Communicate effectively with employees for scheduling needs and clients preferences/needs.
- Professionally managed marketing in person/telephone sales, client's visits and assisted in the implementation of strategic profitability goals for the company.
Client Care Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Worked for 20 years as a medical social worker. Experienced and skilled in working as a member of a team. Interested in a social work position with 1:1 contact with patients/ clients and has a strong team based approach to care.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power point Outlook. Great organizational skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Maintain knowledge of community services and resources available to patients.
- Supervise and direct other workers providing services to clients or patients.
- Oversee Medicaid and Medicare related paperwork and compliance with rules & regulations.
- Interview patients or their representatives to identify problems relating to care.
- Modify care plans to comply with changes in clients' status.
- Refer patients to appropriate health care services or resources.
- Refer patient, client, or family to community resources to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness and to provide access to services such as financial assistance, legal aid, housing, job placement or education.
Client Care Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Licensed social worker who has held a variety of positions from the direct to the macro levels of practice. Have worked with a number of populations, including people experiencing homelessness, the aging, youth, and organizations as a whole when working in quality assurance and performance improvement.
Skills : Outlook, Word, eRSP.
- Analyzes referral request to assure relevant information is present.
- Organize/Manage work load by priority/difficulty to staff.
- Communicate effectively both internal/externally by way of verbal/written communication.
- Identify potential deficiencies/problems/issues affecting RCC Operations and report to Management to assure a positive Quality Outcome.
- Document Based on Operational Guidelines referral outcomes.
- Conduct fact-finding interviews with internal/external customers to determine validity of complaints (missed starts of care) and determine level of concern and log as appropriate on Complaint Log.
- Review and analyze payer contract rules to assure all regulatory requirements have been met when staffing a case.
Client Care Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Objective : Looking for an opportunity to work as a receptionist/ assistant in the field of Veterinary Medicine.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Greets and makes eye contact when entry door opens to offer every client, visitor or team member a warm and professional acknowledgement immediately upon arrival.
- Answers telephones using proper etiquette and tone as determined by established standards.
- Responds to non-patient calls or visitors and connects them to the appropriate team member.
- Confirms all appointments in advance, ensuring clients receive accurate information about preparing their pet for the appointment.
- Explains aftercare options to clients and completes deceased pet aftercare forms.
- Offers emotional support and resource materials to grieving clients in a compassionate and discreet manner.
- Prepares medical records one day prior to appointments.
Client Care Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished Healthcare Coordinator with a unique combined blend of business-savvy and visionary leadership. A technically inclined professional with the proven ability to provide excellent customer service to clients and their families, train and educate support staff, and manage daily office operations. Commended for outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a stellar reputation for problem resolutions in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Notary Public, Customer Service, Sales, Administrative Assistant, Purchasing, Special Events, Fundraising, Trade Shows.
- Interfaced with clients, managed client relationships- provided reliable and consistent quality care.
- Managed and maintained client journals, care plans and communication notes.
- Conducted care consultations with potential clients and family members and presented new company services.
- Facilitated client/caregiver introductions.
- Executed quality assurance visits with existing clients.
- Established and retained referral sources through community outreach and established business relationships.
- Operated independently within territory and as part of a team in office setting.
- Organized, planned and prioritized short and long-term goals, maintained confidentiality, and met deadlines in a timely manor.
BS In Management
Associate Client Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the field of Health and Wellness utilizing my professional experience to provide excellent patient care, leadership, interpersonal, and team-working skills.
Skills : EEG Tech, Special Needs, Trained In Crossfit.
- Welcomed clients as they arrived in the spa and provided them with required information.
- Determined clients' needs for specific spa treatments.
- Scheduled appointments and ensured that any cancellations or readjustments were taken care of.
- Made follow up calls to clients to remind them of their appointments.
- Provided clients with information on products and techniques used during spa treatment.
- Recorded clients' contact information in the spa database.
- Operated the cash register, took payments for services rendered and issued change and receipts.
- Ensured that the cash drawer or register was balanced at the end of the day.
Client Care Coordinator Resume
Headline : Empathic, effective, and motivated professional who combines clinical experience with compassion. Clear awareness of diverse backgrounds, alert to widely varied patient needs and circumstances. Collaborative team player, able to multitask in a variety of clinic positions.
Skills : MS Office, Oracle, Epicor, Visual Basic, Python.
- Greeted persons entering establishment, determined nature and purpose of visit, and directed visitor to specific destination, and answered questions and provided information.
- Answered telephone to schedule future appointments, provide information, and forward call.
- Transmitted information and documents to customer, using computer, mail, and facsimile.
- Recorded, compiled, entered, and retrieved information, by hand and using computer.
- Operated telephone switchboard to receive incoming calls.
- Received payment and recorded receipts for services.
- Heard and resolved complaints from customers and public.