Property Manager Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented Property Manager/Leasing Agent with over five-plus years of experience in the field of customer service in the field of property management. Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of property management and of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Skilled at communicating effectively, assigning and supervising the work of others. Ability to produce high-quality work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Consistent above average reviews. Solid organizational and time management skills.
Skills : MS Office, Yardi, 10-Key, Account Management, Receptionist, Leasing, Marketing, Customer Service, Vendor Management, Staff Management, Report Preparation, Office Management
- Maintained in-depth knowledge of competition through consistent evaluation of market conditions and trends.
- Conducted apartment tours for potential tenants and answered any questions.
- Maintained excellent customer relationships by adhering to the "10 pledges of customer service." achieved the highest possible net operating income by implementing cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Handled customer complaints personally to verify they were properly handled.
- Managed all day-to-day activities involving tenants, subcontractors, and property management.
- Wrote clear and concise owner's reports based on findings from quarterly financial statements.
- Managed overall tenant relations, including promoting tenant satisfaction and streamlining services delivery.
- Compiled and conveyed all operational and financial data to the regional manager.
- Worked with the owners to identify, develop and achieve community goals and objectives.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Property Manager Resume
Summary : Performance-driven Senior Property Manager with 10+ years of experience in leasing management and administration while managing facilities maintenance projects of various magnitudes with budgets up to $1 million. Ability to leverage experience in banking, real estate, housing and development, auditory compliance, asset management, and financial services. Actively promotes a collaborative effort across all organizational levels. Proven ability to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Organizes effective workflows, implements staff training, and establishes key processes focused on success
Skills : Property Manager, Excellent Sales Ability, Extremely Mechanically Inclined, Competent, Fast Learner, Organized, Excellent Oral And Analytical
- Providing expert management for a residential facility consisting of 314 units.
- Managing an operating budget of over $1 million and ensuring costs remain at or below expenditure guidelines.
- Directing 3 mechanics, 7 laborers, a superintendent and an assistant in general tasks and special projects, ensuring compliance with organizational standards and evaluating performance.
- Developing and instituting capital and non-capital budgets up to $500k with a focus on continuing facility maintenance and operational expenses.
- Ensuring operational compliance with all HUD and PHA policies and procedures.
- Auditing client files to identify any infractions with organizational and government policies.
- Designing and implementing strategies to remain within a 95% rent collection rate and a vacancy rate at or below a 2% benchmark.
- Continually achieved a 96% error free tenant file rating during yearly 3rd party audits.
- Identified and corrected a major infraction in court cost fees totaling $1k for multiple tenants engaged in legal proceedings due to nonpayment of rent.
Bachelor Of Science
Property Manager/Realtor Resume
Summary : Property Manager/Realtor with extensive knowledge and experience in the property management and hospitality fields Excellent supervisory, marketing, brand development, and multi-tasking skills. Seeking to obtain a secure and rewarding position with a reputable firm that can best utilize my skills and teach me new ones with opportunity for advancement. To obtain a challenging position within the company that allows customer contact and provides the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Computer, Rent Manager, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access
- Processing applicants and leases units by following the guidelines of the tenant selection plan, verification procedures established by HUD and management, accuracy in the collection of security and other deposits and adhering to non-citizen regulations by HUD.
- Ensuring 100% completion of semi-annual unit inspections as required by management and successfully corrects unit deficiencies within the timeframe stipulated in the operational policies and procedures manual.
- Ensuring all recertification notices are prepared and distributed according to the timeline specified by management.
- Ensuring successful completion of 100% of all annual recertifications by project due date as specified in the operational policies and procedures manual.
- Keeping voluntary turnover rates decreased or remaining constant so that move-outs due to resident dissatisfaction with the staff, property and/or services are minimized.
- Developing and maintaining excellent rapport with local government agencies and other local agencies.
- Submitting timely month end reports and other reports as required by management and as outlined in the operational policies and procedures manual.
- Maintaining accurate tenant files in compliance with established management procedures and HUD regulations.
- Keeping tenant files and office files organized, properly maintained and secured.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Property Manager Resume
Summary : Assistant Property Manager specializes in building the integrity of any apartment community while serving with, utilizing and maximizing my existing skills and talent. To obtain a position that would allow me to use my professional, leadership, and public relation skills as well as years of experience in management to accomplish the goals, objectives and the vision of the company.
Skills : Real Estate Management, Sales, Computers, Property Management, Word, Excel, Outlook, Sage 50
- Responsible for providing daily leadership abilities to professionally operate the facility.
- Managed all aspects of the facility including fiscal components, staff management/human relations, marketing/public relations, operations/facility management.
- Maintained effective communication both orally and in writing as well as the effectively utilized computer technology in my work.
- Insured the adherence of the facility personnel policies and practices relative to staff and members of the company of diverse backgrounds.
- Communicated the company vision and promoted a positive public image to tenants, prospective tenants, business leaders, and public officials.
- Participated in the development of a business plan and effective promotional newsletters.
- Identified organizational problems, gathered data to generate alternative solutions and effectively develop strategies for improvements.
- Oversaw all financial reports, audits with property accountant, and legal matters with associations' attorney.
High School Diploma
Residential Property Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Residential Property Manager with a solid history of achievement in Property Management. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Seeking a position that allows me to utilize my vast experience in Residential Management, Retail Management, Exceptional Customer Service background and a well proven Marketing Strategy skills to improve the company's occupancy, resident retention.
Skills : Financial Products, Management/Supervision, Administrative, Proficient At Microsoft Office, Planning And Implementation, Typing, Sales, Coaching, Mentoring, Organizational Leadership, Manufacturing
- Meeting with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Inspecting grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine the necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Directing collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, and incurred operating expenses.
- Investigating complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolving problems following management rules and regulations.
- Managing and overseeing operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Maintaining records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- Determining and certifying the eligibility of prospective tenants, following state regulations.
Managing Agent/Property Manager Resume
Objective : Hard-working, enthusiastic and dedicated Managing Agent/Property Manager adept in resident relations, striving for and achieving high occupancy rates. Focused on rent collection, and growth. Reports any and all major issues to property owners and takes initiative in finding workable solutions. HIghly skilled in conflict resolution and mediation. Seeking a challenging position in property management with room for growth and professional development.
Skills : Rent Cafe, Word, Excel, Rent Collection, Customer Service, Housing Software: Yardi, OneSite, Rent Manager
- Establishing rental rate by surveying local rental rates, calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining the advantages of location and services, showing units.
- Contracting with tenants by negotiating leases, collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishing financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
- Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services, supervising repairs.
- Securing property by contracting with security patrol service, installing and maintaining security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, responding to emergencies.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Property Manager/Area Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated, results-oriented Property Manager/Area Manager Professional with experience in commercial management, accounting, conventional, manufactured, student and LIHTC housing as well as hands-on maintenance experience. Seeking a growth-oriented position where I can utilize my skills, continue to grow and advance in my career. Striving to work in an environment of world-class enterprise leaders and an engaged, highly motivated, and capable workforce with a result oriented performance culture.
Skills : Housing Software: Yardi, OneSite, Rent Manager, Relationship Building, Retention & Outreach Experience
- Confirming that leasing staff techniques are effective in obtaining closing.
- Confirming that leasing staff gathers information about market competition in the area and file.
- Continually monitoring and analyzing traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
- Preparing and/or implementing procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow.
- Confirming all leases and corresponding paperwork are completed and input to the software system accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensuring all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensuring proper response and handling of all community emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc.
- Dealing with resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
Property Manager (Temp) Resume
Objective : Dedicated Property Manager who has concern for both sides of the equation, from residents to Property Management personnel. Highly skilled in conflict resolution and mediation techniques. Property Manager focused on satisfying tenants and maintaining high occupancy rates. Reports any major issues to property owners and takes initiative in finding workable solutions.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Property Management, Sales, Project Management, Yardi, One Site
- Responsible for the management and oversight of all aspects of daily property operations including oversight of the compliance requirements for applicants and current residents during initial and annual recertifications, and transfers due to construction.
- Responsible for the implementation of the tax credit program, as well as supervision of the assistant property manager, leasing agent, and maintenance team.
- Responsible for all resident relations and lease enforcement including rent collection and reasonable accommodation requests.
- Responsible for coordination with current residents during the construction process, decision making and coordination with contractors regarding all aspects of the project, and reporting to the regional manager and asset manager about the process and the effect on the residents.
- Performed the unit transfers to allow for ADA unit upgrades which could not be completed on occupied apartments coordinate vendors for apartment turns, landscaping, etc.
- Advertised and scheduled viewings for vacant apartments, performed background checks and reference inquiries and construct and sign new leases to tenants.
- Collected monthly payments and provide notices when applicable to tenants.
- Directed the collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits, and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
Master Of Public Administration
Property Manager Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Property Manager with a solid history of achievement in Management. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Highly personable customer service professional with experience in property management, mental health services, education, and retail sales. A talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings. Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
Skills : Management, Budget Management, Training, Yardi, One site, Marketing, Account Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management,
- Responsible for efforts around marketing and leasing units in a timely manner in order to maintain maximum occupancy of a 40 unit HUD property for seniors.
- Collecting, posting and depositing income in an accurate and timely manner using Yardi Voyager rental software.
- Overseeing and performing all work to protect company assets and ensuring that assigned property maintains a high quality of livability.
- Applying communication and conflict resolutions skills client concerns in a professional, courteous, and empathetic manner to seek resolution.
- Working with the Regional Manager to identify and schedule needed capital improvements for the property.
- Monitoring property budget monthly in order to review purchases and control costs.
- Ensuring program compliance for HUD programs through regular file audits and property inspections.
- Determining and certifying the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
Property Manager Resume
Objective : A hands-on career-minded Property Assistant / Assistant Property Manager with a proven ability to provide proactive financial and managerial leadership. Secure a long-term position with a stable and profitable organization in which I am a member of a hard-working team and able to utilize my business experience to ensure that I am an asset to your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, And Specialty Software, Microsoft Office, Management, Phone Etiquette, Cashier
- Trained new employees with provincial apartments and trillion apartments under the supervision of the District Manager with regards to the operation of the apartment complex and the usage of specialized software.
- Performed human relation responsibilities, including hiring and firing employees, advising them of the benefits available, approving timesheets, etc.
- Reviewing and approving leases for apartments after performing a thorough review of credit records and previous rental history.
- Negotiated leases with the lessee and advising lessee as to the conditions stipulated in the lease.
- Worked on negotiating cost, scheduling services to be performed, and reviewing work performed.
- Maintained a computerized accounts receivable system for the receipt of rent.
- Testified before the judge in cases where the renter has failed to pay rent timely.
- Monitored all infrastructure and building expenses and reviewed and approved invoices.
- Reviewed all leases to guarantee that tenants received the proper level of service.