Junior Facility Manager Resume
Objective : Junior Facility Manager to obtain a Facilities Maintenance/Project Management position that requires a responsible, dependable person. One that has continuous learning and growth potential, and one that offers future advancement opportunities in the management of the facilities design and construction process in conjunction with facility maintenance responsibilities.
Skills : Operations Management, Facilities Management, Project Management, Team Building, Building Automation Controls
- Effectively managed collections to ensure proper processing and separation of incoming donations, salvage, E-Commerce, E-Cycle, and waste.
- Ensured facility maximizes used goods processing through the proper application of Production Standards: sorting, preparing, and pricing items for sale. Ensured production goals are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Ensured maximum sales performance through proper stock rotation, display, signage, and inventory levels.
- Ensured the store meets or exceeds sales goals on a consistent basis.
- Maintained a clean and orderly production environment. Ensured machinery and/or devices are in proper working order.
- Responsible for compliance of workers with established organizational and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Maintained floor appearance, cleanliness, and shopping environment including but not limited to: floor care, fitting rooms, cash register, and customer service areas, aisles, trash cans, lights, restrooms, glass showcases, window ledges, and doors.
- Ensured doors, odor controls, cash registers, vending machines, and restrooms are in proper working order.
Masters of Science
Lead Facility Manager Resume
Summary : Aggressive Lead Facility Manager with- excellent labor relations skills. Works well under pressure and handles multiple tasks simultaneously. A highly organized, detailed-oriented individual with- a high level of material planning and production planning capability. Takes the initiative to solve problems and improve quality.
Skills : Operations Management, Facilities Management, Project Management, Team Building, Building Automation Controls, Energy Management Controls, Technical Troubleshooting, People Management
- Performing multiple roles including management completion of the pallet sorting system, overseeing all pallet production from building /repairing to shipping and receiving, working closely with owners on new projects.
- Overseeing all aspects of machine maintenance including, but limited to, acquisition of new machinery, business development, sales, project bidding, budgeting, and new pallet design.
- Defining and enforcing customer-focused business goals and executions, oversing all deliveries and logistics of the company.
- Sorted up to 10,000 pallets p/day, ship 20-25 loads p/day and received 20-30 loads p/day.
- Cultivating outstanding regional company reputation on service and in quality.
- Incorporating different methods of repairing, cutting material, and organization for a better flow.
- Reduced accidents by doing daily checkups on machines, have weekly safety meeting and retrain all personnel on safety issues.
- Managed our fleet over 500+ trailers with 20 tractors, using two different programs prophecy for all dispatching and scheduling deliveries or pickups, palmate for all pallet tracking production, pallet and material inventory.
Assistant Facility Manager Resume
Summary : Assistant Facility Manager with a proven track record of enhancing day-to-day operations, increasing productivity and reducing costs Over 09 years of experience in professional Building/Facility Operations, Management, Preventative Maintenance, Electrical/Data Installation/Repair and Troubleshooting in commercial and residential settings. Technical knowledge of critical equipment, including UPS, Generators, Backups, Static Switches, Data Transfers and AT Switches. Coordinates oversee, manages and evaluates maintenance/repair work assignments by technicians, vendors, and contractors.
Skills : NACE CP1, Inventory Management, Plant Operator, Maximo 6.2, X-Map, GIS Arc Reader, Business Development, Management
- Adhering to and enforcing all applicable company, state, federal safety, and environmental regulations.
- Providing direct supervision, staffing, training, coaching and mentoring fellow managers and direct reports to achieve operational goals.
- Developing and implementing local work procedures as necessary to reduce productivity loss.
- Planning, managing, and controlling the activities of a team that provides direct support of an acidizing and hydraulic fracturing group.
- Leading process safety management and JSA (Job Safety Analysis) as needed.
- Controlling inventory, balances, and logistics of all products that relate to the operation associated with the fracturing and acidizing crew at all time.
- Ensuring the maintenance, cleanliness, upkeep of the entire facility (inside & out), including cement bulk plant, chemical warehouse, acid dock, acid storage, maintenance shop, truck yard, and equipment testing area.
- Identifying plant problems and improvement projects and acting as a Project Manager for assigned projects.
- Maintaining and updating, designing and constructing general knowledge of PSM (process safety management), and MOC (management of change).
Office Services Manager/Facility Manager Resume
Summary : Certified Office Services Manager/Facility Manager with 10+ years of experience in all aspects of facilities management including formulating policies, managing daily operations, coordinating material and human resources, overseeing safety management protocols and facilities security, and negotiating vendor/supplier contracts.
Skills : Construction, Computer, Plumbing, Management, Security, Excellent Management, Excellent Customer Service
- Responsible for ensuring that the facilities meet the needs of employees and tenants.
- Lead for facilities strategic planning, day-to-day operations and assessment of the condition of the facility.
- Managing occupant services (parking, janitorial services, food services, concierge, facility helpdesk, security, and safety).
- Ensuring a positive work environment to support staffing, recruitment, retention, motivation, and productivity.
- Created a facility department manual to document service level expectations for staff.
- Preparing business cases, providing supporting documentation and financial reports, to justify expenditure and new contracts.
- Identified a creative way to restructure an existing contract to avoid monthly financial penalties.
- Selecting situation-appropriate media and techniques for communicating with occupants - email, signage, etc.
- Created a safety fair and safety lecture series to address topics related to physical security, medical emergencies, building evacuations, and shelter in place.
Masters of Science
Production/Facility Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Production/Facility Manager with excellent customer service skills. Strong communication skills and problem-solving abilities. Extremely responsible, dependable, and reliable. Very focused on reliable and dependable customer service. Highly motivated individual. Fast learner. Hardworking and detail-oriented. To utilize my extensive knowledge in facility management, HVAC, and building systems including network lab infrastructure.
Skills : Facilities Management, Facility Maintenance Technician, HVAC, Building And Asset Management, Management Reporting: Budgets, Reports, Presentations
- Responsible for managing a total of 16 facilities with over 583,000 accumulative square feet within the organization.
- Supervising and managing 7 direct report employees, 3rd party suppliers, including contract management and the operation of SLAs and KPIs.
- Performing maintenance, diagnostics and repairs to HVAC, including critical cooling units, electrical, plumbing and general maintenance and repair tasks as needed.
- Prioritizing workload, delegating work accordingly to employees and vendors.
- Responding or dispatching resources to urgent and emergency customer requests 24/7.
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of facility operations including but not limited to preventative maintenance schedules, fire/life safety protocols, and inspections, critical environment monitoring, parts, and tool inventory, and ensuring optimal equipment operation at all times.
- Managing and monitor building control systems to ensure optimal performance, set-points, and schedules to increase energy savings.
- Utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills to strive for the highest level of professionalism.
- Understanding, meeting, and exceeding the customer/client's needs and expectations as a foremost goal.
Southeast Region Facility Manager Resume
Summary : Southeast Region Facility Manager with 15 plus years experience, including a federal government position, logistics management/site planning/coordinating, financial performance, 3rd party provider management, retail leasing/construction, physical security, building maintenance and repair, financial reporting, fire protection, safety, space management/relocations, site inspection, lease negotiation/administration, and building construction. Accomplished in developing, auditing, and managing business processes.
Skills : Communication, Management, Organization, Critical Thinking, Business Development, Detail Orientated, Self Driven, Goal Orientated
- Managing 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift operations via 30 leads, 3-floor supervisors and 3 shift managers in production.
- Conducting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly analysis of the department's actual expenditures versus budgeted assumptions.
- Analyzing weekly schedule and adjust staffing levels accordingly using temporary labor.
- Managing contract compliance, negotiating terms and conditions for the facility while working closely with operations and clients product development manager.
- Successfully turned the location into a multimillion-dollar operation in the first full year of operating.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training associates, planning and assigning work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining as well as addressing issues and problem resolution.
- Compiling required reports regarding regular inspections, building code violations, and steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Designing new work stations and assisting with the development and creation of automated conveyor systems for the purposes of sorting and repairing products.
- Overseeing work by staff and contractors to ensure work is completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies; coordinating and leading 3 shifts comprised of 3 different departments and up to 10 different areas/work stations that cover various areas of responsibility.
Bachelors of Science
Interim Facility Manager/Assistant Manager Resume
Summary : Interim Facility Manager/Assistant Manager with 12 years of successful progressive leadership and management experience with a reputation for exceeding the most challenging organizational goals and objectives. Excellent communication, project/facility management, and time management. Subject matter expert of safety standards, OSHA, as well as personnel management (HR), training and superior aircraft maintenance skills. T
Skills : Management, Supervision, Leadership, Coordination, Electrical, Maintenance Multi Skilled, Excellent Customer Service
- Assuring all employees are adequately trained in safe work practices and job-related technical skills needed to meet production schedules, quality specifications and customer satisfaction.
- Conducting employee performance evaluations and making recommendations regarding hiring/discharging, disciplinary actions, demotions, and promotions.
- Ensuring that all environmental and governmental regulations are maintained and implemented.
- Providing input to planning, budgeting, and scheduling of modifications and programmed maintenance items.
- Informing division management of system upgrades or limitations affecting the safe operation of equipment to minimize downtime.
- Developing and implementing maintenance and repair methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve life cycle management.
- Consulting with engineering personnel relative to modification of equipment in order to ensure proper operation, maintenance, and repair standards are maintained.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
Distribution/Facility Manager Resume
Summary : Distribution / Facility Manager committed to the mission of providing exceptional service by seeking creative and innovative solutions to increase operating efficiencies, reduce operating costs and ultimately exceed the customers' expectations.
Skills : Building And Asset Management, Management Reporting, Vendor And Project Contracts, Capital Improvement Projects, Tenant Relations, Lease Ups
- Regularly inspecting facilities and equipment to determine the extent of service and equipment required. Recommending, justifying, and coordinating projects as needed.
- Ensuring the safety of the buildings and grounds, correcting hazardous conditions.
- Ensuring daily that the buildings and grounds are clean and well-maintained.
- Collaborating with the Concert Hall manager, ensuring successful concert productions and facilities rentals.
- Advising on and develop plans for annual and long-term maintenance and repair of the schools buildings and grounds.
- Supervising on-campus student employees (OCEs) who work at the front desk on evenings and weekends.
- Preparing and managing budgets for operating and capital needs related to buildings, grounds, and equipment, including overseeing purchase orders and invoices, and other requests for expenditures.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, and inventory of musical instruments, especially keyboard instruments.
Assistant Operations/Facility Manager Resume
Summary : Over 14 years of experience in facility management, first sergeant, logistics and civil engineering. To obtain a position where I can utilize my skills and enthusiasm in management, business process transformation, vendor/customer relations, logistics, information gathering/analysis, end-user training material development, and delivery to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spanish, Inventory Control, Management, Shipping/Receiving, Leadership, Staging Move Jobs
- Responsible for the coordination and repair of all infrastructure throughout building 350 on the air force base.
- Ensuring adequacy of utilities, and overseeing and coordinates all facility repair or refurbishment using the base civil engineering work order system.
- Ensuring the facility complies with the air force and occupational safety and health administration safety, health and fire regulations while conforming to budget guidelines.
- Maintaining and monitoring office/workspace assignments and forecasting future space allocations to align with facility workload needs.
- Performing minor repairs and renovations to the building and its infrastructure.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and performing minor maintenance on printers and multi-functional devices and coordinates repair as needed.
- Coordinated with the 778 civil engineering squadron for the completion of 87 work orders addressing the heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical and safety requirements of building 350.
- Enhanced the quality of life for over 600 building occupants through the completion of several self-help projects.
Bachelor Of Arts
Junior Facility Manager Resume
Headline : A self-motivated Junior Facility Manager with attention to detail, seeking a career position where I can utilize my experience and education to help others with problem-solving and improving their lives.
Skills : Scheduling, Planning, Lean Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, Troubleshooting, Budgeting, Leadership, Executive Presentation
- Ensuring proper protocols and standard operating procedures are followed by all employees and participating in ride-along as necessary.
- Knowledge of operation budget and make recommendations if unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Managing the fleet of trucks and equipment, identifying all procurement and vendor service needs for each vehicle.
- Identifying all staffing levels, hiring, developing, and training a team of employees to deliver superior service and to perform daily job functions.
- Supervising employee performance to ensure all duties are completed to the highest standard and compliant with contract regulations.
- Ensuring pro-active and immediate communication with teams and leadership to resolve any issues.
- Communicating with vendors and monitor contracts regarding facility maintenance and cleanliness issues.
- Making recommendations to leadership to improve efficiencies and priorities of shift coverage and employee duties.
- Conducting monthly safety meetings as prescribed by audit, daily inspections and reviewing bi-monthly vehicle safety check.