Property Administrator Resume
Headline : Quality-focused Property Administrator who genuinely cares about property conditions, residents satisfactions and fulfilling property owner needs. Bringing strong organizational and communication skills to provide successful support to the office.
Skills : Contract Negotiation, Inventory, Inventory Control, Logistics, Operations
- Answering and solving the tenant calls for various commercial property management companies.
- Performing the rent collection from tenants, assessing the late fees, mailing the rent statements, preparing the lock-out letters.
- Processing and coding invoices in Avidxchange or Procure to Pay (P2P). Preparing the vendor contracts.
- Recording and monitoring the maintenance activities for the day porters and engineers. Assigning badges for parking and building access.
- Downloading rent payments from the bank’s lock-box and enter into MRI or Yardi according to the aged delinquency report and the rent up reports.
- Adding A/R comments to the aged delinquency report. Contacting tenants for past due rent payments.
- Dispatching calls to the engineers and preparing the mileage expense reports for reimbursements using excel.
- Assisting the Property Manager with building inspections and maintain an inventory of office supplies.
- Monitoring and approving the conference room schedules in Outlook for tenant meetings and events.
Junior Property Administrator Resume
Objective : Junior Property Administrator with 4 years of experience in the Property Management domain. Quick to recognize the talents and strengths of individual team players for the best place within projects. To obtain a professional and team-oriented position with a progressive company that will offer challenge and fully utilizes my administrative, real estate and property management experience, communication, and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Winteam, Yardi, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Office Management, Marketing
- Coordinated records of maintenance history and ensured that all cyclical maintenance jobs are up to date.
- Monitored vendors, contractors and suppliers operations and work completed.
- Handled any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests quickly, passing along urgent matter to the Property Manager, when appropriate.
- Provided leadership, responsiveness, and creativity in finding solutions.
- Worked continuously to improve processes, systems, and overall client satisfaction.
- Acted as a gatekeeper and first point of contact and resource in the processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices per established.
- Distributed rent statements to tenants in the sufficient time according to accounting calendar.
- Assisted the Manager in generating and distribution of annual reconciliation and escrows letters.
- Entered billing details and data in Yardi system as well as coded billing invoices.
- Maintained and updated all operational list and scheduled daily building activity.
- Notified tenants and vendors of expired COIs and COI requirements via emails.
Property Administrator I Resume
Summary : Property Administrator with over 11 years experience, highly skilled in problem-solving and customer service. Currently holding a position as a Property Administrator for a well-established commercial real estate company. Skills include Project Management, Contract Review, Planning/Organizing, Customer Interaction Skills, Problem Resolution.
Skills : Organizational, Flexible Team Player, Customer Relations, General Ledger, Office Management, Detailed, Self-Starter/ Motivated, Time Management,
- Checking the lease abstract information for accuracy including square footage, rental rates, and tenant improvement allowance. In order to insure the proper budgeting for the commencement of construction projects.
- Maintaining and negotiating the vendor contracts and owner requirements in order to ensure clients needs are met.
- Tracking the tenant contacts, lease dates, billing information, insurance dates and all other data for generation of monthly reports which track receivable information and tenants insurance.
- Compiling and maintaining the complete lease files on all tenants including tenant move-in information and accounting correspondence. In order to ensure that the information in tenant files are up to date with regards to their leasing contract.
- Maintaining original leases and renewals for management office. Proper documentation is essential so that tenant inquiries can be properly handled.
- Assisting with set-up tenant billing with lease administrator including base rent, operation expenses, miscellaneous charges and billable work performed for tenants by the engineering staff.
- Research discrepancies in tenant receivable issues and assist accounting with necessary adjustments, if required. In order to ensure that the tenant is not overbilled and applying the proper corrections.
Property Administrator Resume
Summary : Prompt and dependable Administrator with 28 plus years of experience in receptionist, clerical, and switchboard functions. Ability to greet clients, customers, visitors, make appointments, sort mail, and file. Dependable, conscientious, and detail oriented. Implements an array of complex, analytical and sensitive administration support roles to include but not limited to human resources, record management, and inventory management.
Skills : Compliance, Fair Housing Mandates, Knowledge Of Leasing And Market Conditions, Microsoft Office, Multi-family Property Management
- Preparing and coordinating the bid proposals, service contracts, and approved invoices.
- Assisting in the bidding process and assist the Property Manager(s) in their efforts to ensure compliance with CW’s policies and procedures.
- Assisting in lease administration activities, including tenant contacts and insurance information and generating the reports.
- Tracking and filing contracts and insurance certificates, maintaining the follow-up system for expirations.
- Monitoring and maintaining the property maintenance work order system and prepare monthly reports for property manager on status of tenant work orders.
- Dispatching/managing service calls for various repairs (property inspections, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, doors, glass, locksmiths, floors, signs, landscaping, fire and burglar alarms/sprinkler systems, and emergencies), working with vendors closely to ensure completion, sourcing new vendors, assigning scopes of work, setting up agreements.
- Providing support, guidance, technical expertise and problem resolution to fellow property administrators and logisticians across MDA organizations.
Jr. Property Administrator Resume
Objective : Commercial Jr. Property Administrator with great customer service skills, as well as managing complex projects and driving productivity improvement with over three years of progressive accounting experience. Able to work independently as well as in a team environment to achieve goals and meet deadlines. Accustomed to working in fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Office Management, Marketing, Property Administration, Photography
- Ensuring that the invoices are paid on time and reviewing all past due invoices, to ensure proper payment has been made.
- Researching and requesting the appropriate back-up from the vendor if necessary.
- Producing rent statements for tenants in accordance with the accounting calendar.
- Collecting rent and ensuring accounts receivable balances are minimized at the property.
- Providing lease administration services to the property, including lease abstracts and lease file maintenance.
- Tracking and maintain certificates of insurance, responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired cois.
- Maintaining the database of COIs on file that detail the insured and the policy expiration.
- Generating the property service agreements for vendor and contract services at the property at the direction of the Property Manager.
- Completing the assigned financial reporting tasks in support of client requirements.
- Assisting the Property Manager in preparation of the annual business plan and budget.
- Providing quality assurance on contracted vendors using electronic inspection reporting.
Property Administrator III Resume
Summary : 24 and a half Years of property management experience. Accounting professional with experience in bookkeeping, budget analysis and compliance, forecasting, and supervision. Successfully managed complex projects, creatively providing alternative solutions where necessary. Great relationship-building with vendors and clientele. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : CRStrax, QuickBooks, Scheme, REMS, P2P-Oracle, Yardi Voyager, AS400 Retalix, Image Silo, MRI, and Property Track
- Acting as a liaison between multiple residential tenants and vendors for the property management department.
- Handling the emergency property management phone lines and manage the front desk.
- Generating and approving the work orders in the building link system for residential tenants and assign work orders to the building staff: porters, electricians, supers, plumbers, and painters.
- Requesting for proposal and quote from the vendor once the work is completed.
- Creating weekly reports for the Property Manager on all open work orders for the week.
- Scheduling pre-vacant inspection and notify management when a tenant moves out.
- Assigning work to vendors: exterminators, windows, appliance work, and special plumbing jobs.
- Analyzing tenant lease renewals to ensure they are properly filled and signed.
- Partnering with HR in regards to updating employees information as per office policies.
Property Administrator Resume
Objective : Experienced, result- and detail-oriented Property Administrator, with the ability to follow through and complete assigned tasks. Effective communicator and team player with demonstrated experience to work in a fast paced environment with little to no supervision. Advanced computer skills, above average abilities in Microsoft Office products. Excellent organization and administrative skills. Interested in an opportunity with a company to learn from the ground up.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, Benefits Administration, Property Management, Accounting, Budgets, Finance, Sales Finance, Data Entry, Contract Close-out, Acquisitions
- Responsible for the functional and operational duties as set forth in the property control manual, the overall property control function and overseeing the inventory and audit process for government and company property.
- As a primary point of contact, providing support to both internal and external clients and controls the interaction between the property department and government and independent auditors.
- Providing the training programs for personnel tasked with receiving/inventory functions in Non-Johnstown locations and other company personnel as necessary.
- Processing the property control reports and other property related documentation for both internal and external use.
- Guiding and administering the inventory function company-wide and at subcontract/client locations.
- Conducting periodic inventories to keep records current and ensure that equipment is properly maintained.
- Recording description, value, location and other pertinent information of all equipment, buildings and other property, for both government and company property.
Property Administrator II Resume
Summary : Property Administrator II with over 15 years of experience in property management and government construction coordination. A well-experienced project coordinator that has successfully overseen and managed over 1,000 projects varying from simple touchups to large renovations. A great working relationship between subcontractor and government tenants alike. Able to coordinate with small and large groups to successfully complete projects.
Skills : 50 WPM, Accounting, Archiving, Filing, Receptionist, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Database Management
- Performed budget formulation and execution activities in the automated budgeting system and provided input and guidance into system requirements and further enhancements in the form of reports, templates, standard operating procedures, queries and provided analysis of budgetary data.
- Participated in contractor proposals, budgets, and financial analysis.
- Acquired subcontractor proposals, prepared job pricing, contracted work, paid subcontractors and billed government tenant.
- Managed everything from small to large projects from moving a door or outlet to large office buildouts and whole floor renovations.
- Provided assistance with establishing deadlines and priorities on the basis of work schedules, methods, and policies established by the Facility Manager.
- Dealt directly with NOAA facility managers in pricing build-outs, renovations, high and low-end construction projects.
- Participated in budget formulation and execution activities for the demographic directorate which consists of reimbursable, Working Capital Fund (WCF), appropriated, and cost collection project.
- Performed analysis and forecasts of monthly financial and budgetary reports, data, and transactions, identifying potential problems and provide solutions to minimize the impact of various programs.
Property Administrator Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, adaptable and reliable Property Administrator with more than 3 years of real estate management experience seeking a challenging management position with room for continued growth and professional development. Skilled in all aspects of building management, IT Support, budgeting, project management, contract negotiation/management, RFP & bid leveling and oversight of Janitorial, Security and Maintenance services.
Skills : Accounting, Accounting Systems, LENEL, Property Management, Security, Database, Database Management, Mentoring, Microsoft Office
- Assisting the General Manager in all aspects of property management of empire stores, a mixed development consisting of 380,000 sq. Ft. Of office space and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of retail and restaurants.
- Directly supervising the building staff including security, porters, and engineers.
- Providing tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
- Answering and routing phone calls/emails from tenants and/or vendors to the appropriate contact within property management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
- Providing high quality of customer service, updating and maintaining the current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals.
- Offering support by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Maintaining and updating the insurance certificate files for all contractors performing work at the property.
- Responsible for maintaining a highly organized filing system for leases, tenants, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts, and invoices.
Sr. Property Administrator Resume
Summary : Sr. Property Administrator well Trained in all aspects of Property Management including Marketing, Sales, Telemarketing, Property and unit renovations. Expert in all aspects of customer service and new accounts Bilingual communicator, able to interface with clients, colleagues, and vendors in both Spanish and English. Proficient in all relevant office technology and software, types 35 wpm, 10 key Well Trained in all office technology including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. AMSI, YARDI etc
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory, Employee Relations, Planning, Purchasing, Cashier, Inventory Control Customer Service Logistics Record Retention Purchasing Cost Accounting
- Abstracted and audited the lease documents including updating and maintaining all lease information and data in the technology information systems, as required.
- Conducted audits of year-end Common Area Maintenance (CAM), Insurance, and Real Estate Tax reconciliations.
- Reviewed client-partner invoices in conjunction with lease requirements and ensured the backup documentation is in place and all calculations are correct.
- Handled any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests timely.
- Requested and processed certificates of insurance, responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired COIs and COI requirements via letter.
- Established task priorities and create schedules for portfolio objectives.
- Reviewed and approved expenditures, per established authority level.
- Coordinated activities with other divisions including brokerage, facilities management, construction/design, etc. as needed.
- Communicated frequently with field personnel. Notified field of critical dates, real estate policies and procedures, and assisted with general field inquiries.