Senior Tax Analyst Resume
Headline : Dynamic and highly qualified Tax Preparer with extensive knowledge of accounting principles, taxation policies, and income tax procedures. Experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst in various aspects of the accounting field.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Microsoft Exel And Outlook, Chart Of Accounts, General Ledger Reconciliations, And 404 Sarbanes Oxley Controls.
- Concisely and accurately report monthly, quarterly, and annual business activity for preparation of public.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual tax us federal tax compliance work papers and returns, as required by regulatory agencies for individual companies, eliminations, and consolidated entities.
- Maintain compliance with US GAAP and IFRS reporting requirements, as well as maintain accurate conversion.
- Assist accounting department with monthly financial reporting and journal entries as needed.
- Prepare and maintain compliance with ad hoc reporting requirements and filing deadlines.
- Prepare annual tax provisions, including effective tax rate reconciliations, financial forecasting, tax planning.
- Preparation of multiple complex tax credits, such as domestic production activities deduction (DPAD), foreign.
- Conduct research and present findings on multiple complicated tax regulations including Sec. 263A uniform.
- Lead other departments in personally created training courses and provide materials and reference.
- Tax notice response and problem resolutions with applicable regulatory agencies as needed.
Senior Tax Analyst II Resume
Summary : 16+ years of experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst is seeking to take a challenging and responsible post of a Bookkeeper/Office Manager where my skills and knowledge will be used to the fullest and will be fruitful both for the company and my personal career.
Skills : Tax Preparation, Direct Marketing, Data Entry, Customer Service, Onesource, Microsoft Excel, Pro system Tax Software, Hyperion, And BNA Depreciation.
- Overseeing the preparation of all monthly sales and use tax returns required by various state and local jurisdictions for the retail operating companies with a monthly sales tax liability of approximately $21 million.
- Coordinating the reconciliation process to collect the data collection for the different systems on a regular basis for the preparation of the monthly sales tax return compliance.
- Preparing a detailed compliance report every month showing all the required results.
- Reviewing sales and use tax returns prepared by the tax analyst for accuracy, the completeness that meets the internal standards.
- Post the review or verified the online filing by the tax analyst to ensure proper documentation.
- Providing sales and use tax support for operations, including daily activities and monthly account reconciliation.
- Analyzing the monthly ahold tax code (ATC) database report that all the new UPC/SKU products are reported in the new access database.
- Assisting with the compliance requirements for Sarbanes Oxley as related to sales and use tax and to ensure that documentation is kept up to date and all requirements are met.
- Research and interpret product items (UPC/SKU) taxability and new tax law changes and develop processes to accurately implement changes in our pos matrix.
- Assisting in the sales/use tax audits conducted by taxing jurisdictions.
- Monitoring and analyzing legislative activities and court decisions utilizing research tools such as CCH and state website information from third party data providers and other sources of tax content.
- Identifying appropriate tax rule and rate changes in order to maintain and update our pos matrix for stop shop, the giant of Landover and giant of Carlisle.
Senior Tax Analyst Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Senior Tax Analyst is seeking to obtain a challenging senior tax accounting position that will utilize my public accounting and industry experience, tax accounting knowledge, research, communication, and leadership skills and allow me to grow in my knowledge and experience within the energy industry.
Skills : Tax Preparation, Onesource, Microsoft Excel, Pro system Tax Software, Hyperion, And BNA Depreciation.
- Preparation of annual federal stand-alone and sub-consolidated federal tax returns.
- Preparation of various annual state stand-alone, unitary, combined, and Texas gross margin state tax returns.
- Preparation of quarterly income and franchise estimated state tax payments.
- Preparation of annual deferred tax true-up reconciliations for federal tax returns.
- Preparation and assistance in reconciliation and analysis of state tax payable/receivable accounts.
- Assistance with preparation and finalization of annual tax provision memorandum.
- Assistance with the conversion of fixed assets in fas accounting software.
- Proficient utilization of cartesian software in assistance with preparation of federal and state tax returns and tax provisions.
- Proficient utilization of OneSource income tax and estimated payments software in assistance with preparation of federal and state tax returns and state quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Proficient utilization of research tools for federal and state research on provision and compliance issues.
- Assistance in resolving IRS and audit issues, including communicating with various authorities and state representatives.
- Proficient utilization of tax stream software in assisting in tax return preparation processes and analyses, quarterly state estimated tax payments, year-end tax provision preparation processes, deferred tax true-up and other analyses.
Senior Tax Analyst I Resume
Summary : Certified Public Accountant with 13+ years of experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst having strong organizational, and computer skills with the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
Skills : Sales/Use Tax, Tax Research, Managing Sales, Use Tax Audits, Managing Voluntary Disclosure Agreements
- Reporting to both the vice president of tax and the director of global tax compliance.
- Compiling and review global tax provisions (ASC 740/fas 109 and fin18) in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and countries in the EU on a monthly basis through OneSource, a tax software application.
- Assisting both the vice president of tax and the director of global tax compliance on a quarterly basis to report tax information on sec form 10q and form 10k.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly reconciliations to tie the GL to tax provisions and tax returns; true-up tax accounts.
- Maintaining and paying quarterly federal, state and local estimated tax payments and annual extension requests.
- Preparing and filing monthly sales and use tax returns using both electronic and paper filings.
- Investigating questionable information and take corrective action on an as-needed-basis prior to filing.
- Liaisoning with the internal finance team to assemble and submit financial data to the external preparer for the completion of us federal, state and local corporate income tax returns.
- Gathering financial data and file annual personal property tax returns using both electronic and paper filings.
- Assisting with the continuing development and documentation of internal processes and procedures.
Senior Tax Analyst (Contractor) Resume
Summary : More than 18 years of experience in taxation, accounting, and finance as a Sr. Tax Analyst. A dependable team player, relate well and work cooperatively with diverse personalities. Knowledge of Internet search methods and online data sources. Ability to thoroughly research analyzes situations, propose creative solutions, and bring the project to completion.
Skills : Vertex, Corp sales, Microsoft Word, Excel, Property Tax Management System (PTMS) And CorpTax, Peoplesoft, Outlook, Chart Of Accounts, And General Ledger.
- Preparing and filing multi-state sales and use tax returns timely in accordance with the state and local laws and regulations.
- Reviewing use tax invoices from various vendors in order to determine taxability.
- Researching and preparing sales and use tax matrices for numerous tax issues.
- Working closely with the different state auditors to make the refund process as efficient as possible.
- Maintaining the resale certificate log to ensure compliance with all vendors.
- Compiling and analyzing data from the business unit to prepare monthly reconciliation.
- Preparing a summary report of monthly sales tax amounts that are allocated back to the business units.
Senior Tax Analyst I Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst is seeking to secure a challenging job position in the areas of Taxation, contribute to the overall success of the organization, and gain knowledge and meaningful experience in Accounting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bloomberg, CCH, SQL, Data Analysis, Databases, Troubleshooting, Analytics, Financial Analysis, And Go System RS.
- Prepared federal tax returns for c corporations (form 1120), partnerships (form 1065) and multi-state separate and combined corporate income tax returns and partnership tax returns. Used one source s/w for filing the tax returns.
- Organized and maintained tax return work papers, including the calculated book to tax differences and preparing state apportionment work papers needed for state tax returns.
- Assisted quarterly and annual tax provision work and tax accounting including ASC 740 (fas 109).
- Worked closely with financial accounting and capital departments to gather required information and calculated tax depreciation schedules.
- Utilized online tax research service (RIA) to reach conclusions about newly explored business opportunities and drafted memos to support return positions.
- Resolved tax assessments and/or notices through written and verbal communication with state and local tax representatives.
- Stayed abreast with changing state requirements for tax payments through eft. Worked closely with accounts payable department to setup eft payments through ACH credit for 15 states.
- Researched and maintained the nonresident withholding requirements for corporate partners of a pass-through entity in all states and filed the waiver requests for any states applicable.
- Monitored changes in tax legislation, update management and team about discovered modifications and initiated alterations to comply with authoritative requirements.
- Compiled information and supporting documentation to satisfy information document requests issued by state tax auditors.
Senior Tax Analyst I Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst. Highly-motivated and proven leader seeks a new opportunity. Committed to the highest level of excellence by being hard working, self- motivated, and proactive.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Live Meeting, MacBook NumbersPagesKeynote, Vertex, OneSource Tax Provision, OneSource Income Tax, CORPTax, CORPInternational, CCH, BNA, RIA Checkpoint, E-Form RS, Adobe, SAP, SAP Business Objects, Power Play, AS400, Oracle Hyperion, And Oracle TM1.
- Perform and review reit compliance and qualification requirements under code section 856(a).
- Review quarterly tax provision calculations and income tax account reconciliations under ASC 740, including.
- Review tax compliance prepared by staffs, including federal and state for REIT, taxable subsidiaries.
- /corporations, and joint venture partnerships on extensions, quarterly estimates, and annual returns.
- Review research memoranda, written correspondence, guidance, and documents for internal management.
- Research tax ramifications on special projects related to tax compliance, tax credits, REIT filing obligations.
- Audit request supporting and internal controls requirements under sarbanes oxley, etc.
- Lead person on the strategic application and tax planning for tax reform tax cuts and jobs act (TCJA).
- Specifically for the impacts on like-kind exchanges (1031), limit on interest expense deduction (163(j)),.
- Limit on compensation (162(m)), provisions for new international tax rules such as global intangible low- taxed income, and foreign-derived intangible income (FDII), etc.
Senior Tax Analyst Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst. Goal-oriented and dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Dependable and Hardworking with specialized knowledge in Management and Customer Service as well as sales.
Skills : Clerical Sales, Marketing Judgment, Decision Making, Social Perceptiveness, Administration, Management, Judgment And Decision Making Customer And Personal Service Negotiation Complex Problem Solving Computers And Electronics.
- Maintain records for each case, including contacts, telephone numbers, and actions.
- Provide guidance based on research on transaction tax laws and regulations.
- Conduct outgoing calls to possible prospects struggling with IRS tax debt.
- Enroll clients in the investigation phase, which begins by filing a tax authorization.
- Information form 8821 with the IRS and/or the appropriate form for the state taxing.
- An authority on the clients' behalf in order to obtain a complete record of their account.
- After this, our specialized attorneys a CPAs will make a phone call on the clients.
- Behalf to the dedicated priority practitioner services line in order to determine additional.
- Important information regarding the clients' tax liabilities, determining the best course of action for the client.
- Advise clients on the best actions to take regarding their IRS tax debt.
Senior Tax Analyst Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst is seeking to contribute finance and accounting skills and experiences while collaborating with a team that enhances organization success. Excellent analytical skills, strong decision-making skills and strong organizational skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
Skills : BNA Fixed Assets, CCH IntelliConnect, CorpTax Administrator, ACROBAT, FAS - Fixed Assets, Microsoft SharePoint, And Microsoft Office.
- Preparing estimating tax payment and tax return extension calculations. Reviews estimated tax payment vouchers and tax return extensions.
- Preparing and reviewing various domestic and international tax returns and related documents.
- Assisting in domestic audits by collecting information to provide to the auditors.
- Assisting in the domestic tax analysis used in the tax provisions by updating the annual deferred tax assets schedules.
- Assisting in responding to tax notices from various domestic tax agencies.
- Interpreting and complying with state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation.
- Preparing and/or reviewing indirect tax filings for managed properties.
- Providing guidance based on research on transaction tax laws and regulations.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts.
- Conducts and/or participate in tax research as well as implement approved tax strategies.
Senior Tax Analyst Resume
Objective : 5 years of experience as a Sr. Tax Analyst is seeking a position where excellent analytical and technical skills can be utilized to enhance workplace skills and accounting knowledge.
Skills : Good Communication, Organizational, And Leadership Computer Software: Microsoft Excel (extensive Use), Word, PowerPoint, Tax Stream, Go Systems, OneSource, Cartesis, Solomon Good Research And Use Of Research Tools: CCH, RIA Checkpoint, Westlaw, And BNA Portfolio.
- Sales and use tax reconciliation and preparation for world duty-free group North America and subsidiaries.
- Fluent in using sap and corp tax systems to prepare and file monthly sales and use tax returns.
- Reviewed federal, state and local tax returns including income tax, franchise tax, and joint venture tax returns.
- Conducted tax research and prepare technical memorandums when required.
- Dealt promptly and effectively with audits and notices from tax authorities.
- Performed internal testing to ensure that sales and use tax rates for each offering in the various states were accurate.
- Implemented a process to communicate and test sales tax rate changes in us point-of-sale systems with IT and finance departments in Spain and UK.
- Maintained strong working relationships with the tax departments in UK, Spain and external consultants.
- Reconciled tax related general ledger accounts to source documents for month end close.