Regional Vice President Resume
Summary : To obtain and maintain employment on a professional level in order to maximize skills and better myself as well as a potential employer.
Skills : Leadership, Program Development For Nonprofit, Fundraising.
- Worked directly with the CEO and Board members to develop a solid budget and expansion plan.
- Met quarterly to ensure goals were being met and discussed new ways to overcome any barriers faced.
- Interacted and negotiated new programs with various state legislative and regulatory agencies specifically DADS, QMB and DARS.
- Maintained relationships and serviced all abbey and floors to go dealers in 14 states.
- Averaged eight new members each year which resulted in millions of dollars in additional revenue for the company.
- Recruited and signed new franchise members throughout the entire northeast.
- Worked with all abbey carpet & floors to go dealers at annual conventions to ensure that they maximized their time spent and presented new product and programs for the upcoming business year.
Sr. Regional Vice President Resume
Summary : Seeking a financial institution capable of doing transaction sizes of $100K to $3.0MM with a full array of financial products at rates applicable to lessee credits level. Interested in an organizations capable of utilizing my historical relationships with lessees within the following industries: mid-to-large sized transportation companies, manufacturing companies, pharmaceuticals, law firms, hospitals, and plastic injection molding manufacturers and others.
Skills : Territory Management, Sales, Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management.
- Received "Rookie of the year" honors and qualified for "President's Club".
- Promoted to Branch Manager the next year.
- Began hiring additional sales staff as well as support staff.
- Provided all sales training and began creating processes for sales and support activities as well as reporting structure.
- Received "Branch Manager of the Year" award and qualified for "President's Club Elite".
- Closed multi million dollar transactions for middle size (B & Credit) transportation companies.
- Conducted sales meetings with managers to include sales training, education on all programs offered by abbey (problem solving, merchandising, marketing and supplier relationships).
Jr. Regional Vice President Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as Director/Regional where can maximize leadership and management skills, quality assurance, program development, and Dementia training experience to invest in a growing company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Yardi, AppFolio, SQL.
- Responsible for the oversight of operations of over 1,400 family and senior public housing units.
- Developed and supervised annual operating budget up to $4.2 Million per year and construction budgets totaling over $30 Million.
- Responsible for hiring, supervising, training, staff reviews, performance improvement plans and termination if necessary for staff of 60.
- Earned company yearly incentive bonus of up to $14,000 for ending each year at or within 2% below operating budget.
- Facilitated federal procurement process for capital construction projects averaging $2.5 Million per year; Lead RFP review and performed due diligence for contracts.
- Developed organization-wide sourcing strategy compliant with Davis-Bacon standards for procurement and solicitation; Policy sustained regular audits since 2009 with no major findings.
- Managed organized relationship with seven strategic partners, community organizations, and local housing authority.
Regional Vice President III Resume
Objective : Primarily my focus has been training Mortgage Sales and some operational departments on new software systems. Training selling skills, coaching to sales to increase volume and quality loans. Worked on a CRM system at Wells Fargo as well as Sales Force at Atlantic Bay.
Skills : Excel, Word, Power Point, Camtasia, Sharepoint, Salesforce, Byte, Centra,.
- Earned series of promotions, starting company as an Assistant manager then moving thru the ranks to Regional Vice President in 1984.
- Responsible for 30 branch offices throughout the Southeast division as a Regional Manager.
- Duties included recruiting, training, file quality and meeting production goals as well as managing to all P and L's.
- Handled all new branch openings, rent negotiations, on site branch audits, budgets, obtaining HUD approvals and setting production goals.
- Conducted underwriting in various states as a back up to the Branch Managers.
- Traveled extensively to stay in touch with managers.
- Contracted officer for three demolition projects consisting of 106 buildings on over 70 acres of land at three project sites.
Regional Vice President II Resume
Summary : Sales and marketing executive with superior performance in the financial services industry. A resourceful and innovative leader with a proven record of building sales, General Agent recruiting, Agent Recruiting, and exceeding expectations in a wide range of business environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Project Management, Benefits Administration, Safety, FMLA, COBRA, ERISA.
- Proven track record of success increasing revenue, client satisfaction and profits.
- Secured and managed key National and Regional accounts, achieves primary & preferred vendor status, and establishes both internal and external long-term strategic partnerships.
- Lead team through decisive leadership, positive mentoring, metrics, and clear communications of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Expertised in developing and executing presentations and skilled at contract negotiation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Completed the CFP Education requirement and became a Financial Advisor.
- Realized a savings of over $750,000 in the solicitation of the demolition projects through intense bid negotiations.
Bachelors Of Science
Regional Vice President I Resume
Objective : Proven enterprise level executive with entrepreneurial spirit, offering strengths in relationship management and fundraising including major gift solicitation, annual and planned giving, volunteer board development, campaign execution and moves management. Organization and Advancement Strategy Grant and Proposal Positioning Physician and Staff Development Board Development Project planning and Execution Results oriented focus balancing organizational goals, donor loyalty & retention Continuant Relationship Management Communication and Branding.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Territory Management, Public Speaking, Business Development.
- Managed the Account Executive/Program Manager group for McKesson's Clinical, Financial and Enterprise customer base including integrated delivery networks, university, county, multi-facility, community and rural hospitals totaling 56 customers.
- Directed reports 10 with a span of control that exceeded 100 in areas of implementation, project management, customer service, sales support, legal and finance.
- Managed executive level customer expectations and problem resolution.
- Prepared executive level /stakeholder project briefings.
- Cultivated and educated staff on industry site specific protocols for integrated delivery networks, unions, university, community and rural settings.
- Developed relationships at the executive, director and user levels of the organization resulting in strong partnerships and input into the clients strategic planning process providing me with a comprehensive understanding of the client's business model, retention and risk issues and potential strategic opportunities.
- Developed reference sites and orchestrated site visits and reference calls for new sales opportunities.
Assistant Regional Vice President Resume
Summary : Interested in obtaining employment with a highly motivated and successful sales organization that is focused on reaching higher and higher levels of excellence and achievement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Drive.
- Proven track record in developing and motivating customer focused sales teams, with demonstrated leadership skills in personnel management, talent development, and succession planning.
- Recognized for effective leadership with improving operations, increasing team performance and retention, while growing market share.
- Proven results in turnarounds and transforming through change management.
- Engineered a complete turnaround, expanded to 185 stores, and established the region as a model for the rest of the country.
- Led 13 district managers, 5 regional support staff, and 2500 team members.
- Managed Director of Marketing and Director of Merchandising Review of P&L's, stockholder records and dividend payments Worked with CEO and COO to .
- Worked with legal counsel on various employment and liability lawsuits.
- Closed multi million dollar transactions for middle size (B & Credit) transportation companies.
Associate Regional Vice President Resume
Objective : Accomplished and versatile hotel management professional with a proven Professional record of performance and leadership in a competitive growth environment.
Skills : Public speaking, thorough use of salesforce, CCIM, Series 7 and 63.
- Responsible for Operations and Sales and Marketing efforts for one Staybridge Suites, one Hilton Garden Inn located in Allentown, PA and one Marriott TownePlace Suites in Bethlehem, PA, one Marriott Fairfield and Suites, one Host Inn and Suites and One Quality Inn Hotel and Conference Center in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Responsible for the hiring and directing of General Managers, Director of Sales and Marketing, Regional Director of Sales and Marketing and provide results driven leadership and motivation.
- Prepared, recommended and implemented budgets, monitoring progress throughout the year and take corrective action as necessary to meet established goals.
- Ensured strong strategic planning of revenue and sales efforts to maximize top line revenue in hotels Works closely with General Managers to ensure strong relationships and standards are achieved.
- Reported directly to the Hotel Owners.
- Provided daily/weekly/monthly reporting of key metrics, oral and written Apply financial analytical skills to review financial performance ensuring optimization of GOP.
- Engaged with hotel teams to ensure guest satisfaction is being achieved by analyzing customer surveys and developing action planning to exceed customer expectations.
- Observed staff performance and creates a work environment that fosters the professional development and growth of team members.
- Acted as the liaison between hotel management and brand management to ensure brand standards and other franchise requirements are being met.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional Vice President/Trainer Resume
Summary : Accomplished Senior Multi Unit Manager/Human Resource Manager with proven record of success in multi-unit (Regional & District) level management of large volume retail establishments and human resources including 17 years of broad, in-depth experience in management, human resources, restructuring, team building, training, and employee development.
Skills : Budget Preparation and Reporting - Regulatory Compliance.
- Supported and advised the management on customer services, loss prevention, merchandising, functions and communications.
- Managed all Human Resources practices and performance management of team to drive results in sales, shrink, and store standards/store presentation.
- Managed district leaders and operations of 196 discount box retail stores including Extreme/High Shrink Market.
- Lead and support a district culture focused on sales, customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Developed an annual business plan for each district with individual goals for each store focused on building revenue and controlling expenses to ensure controllable profit.
- Attracted, recruited and hired a team of district managers who are superior to those of our competitors.
- Ensured effective training and development of the store management team and district teams.
Regional Vice President Resume
Summary : Regional Vice President is responsible for the overall strategy, planning, and execution of the company’s various business units. The Regional Vice President is also a member of the Executive Management team.
Skills : Salesforce.Com, Microsoft Office, Pro Tools, Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Financial Services.
- Selected Responsibilities Strategic leadership for multiple sales channels which have included: home care, specialty infusion, cancer diagnostics, genetic testing, disease management solutions and third party sales partnerships.
- Selected, trained, coached and developed high performing sales team.
- Ensured legendary customer service.
- Crossed functional operational and P&L oversight with clinical team.
- Developed revenue through expanded contracts, market penetration and market driven new services.
- Selected Accomplishments President's Club and All Star award winner.
- Decreased Region Shrink by 2.8 Million Dollars within 14 Months through building a strong LP focused team.
Masters Of Science