Chief Executive Officer III Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Chief Executive Officer. Looking to obtain an executive position that utilizes my diverse talents and skills as a leader and motivator.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Executive Management, Operations Management, Financial Management, Team Building, Turnarounds, and Business Development.
- Serving as Chief Executive Officer of Eagle Ridge Institute (ERI) and, in partnership with the board, is responsible for the success of ERI.
- Together, the board and CEO assure ERI's relevance to the community, the accomplishment of ERI's mission and vision, and the accountability of ERI to its diverse constituents.
- The board delegates responsibility for the management and day-to-day operations to the CEO, and he has the authority to carry out these responsibilities, in accordance with the direction and policies established by the board.
- Providing direction and enabling to the board as it carries out its governance functions.
- Accountabilities legal compliance assures the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws, regulations and governing bodies.
- Mission, policy, and planning helps the board determine ERI's values, mission, vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Helping the board monitor and evaluate ERI's relevancy to the community, its effectiveness, and its results.
- Keeping the board fully informed on the condition of ERI and on all the important factors influencing it.
- Identifying problems and opportunities and addresses them; brings those which are appropriate to the board and/or its committees; and, facilitates discussion and deliberation.
- Informing the board and its committees about trends, issues, problems, and activities in order to facilitate policy-making.
Chief Executive Officer (Commander) Resume
Summary : 20+ years of experience as a Chief Executive Officer. A Motivated achiever with highly visible senior-management accountabilities eager to bring to your Credit Union the ability to significantly increase growth, profitability, efficiencies, and member-owner value.
Skills : Logical Reasoning, Excellent Verbal Communication, Persuasiveness, Taking Responsibility, Proficient In MS Office, MS Word, Internet Savvy, Quickbooks, Creativity, and Positive Thinking.
- Performing legal compliance: assured the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Performing mission, policy and planning a) helped the board determine ABC's values, mission, vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Helping the board monitor and evaluate ABC's relevancy to the community, effectiveness, and results.
- Keeping the board fully informed on the condition of ABC and on all the important factors influencing it.
- Identifying problems and opportunities and addresses them; bring those which are appropriate to the board and/or its committees; and, facilitates discussion and deliberation.
- Informing the board and its committees about trends, issues, problems, and activities in order to facilitate policy-making.
- Keeping informed of developments in human services, not-for-profit management and governance, philanthropy and fund development.
- Management and administration, provided general oversight of all ABC activities, manage the day-to-day operations, and assure a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.
Chief Executive Officer I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Chief Executive Officer. Accomplished health care executive experienced in providing strategic, operational, and clinical leadership in diverse and challenging environments. Successful in cultivating strong professional relationships and driving organizational improvements aligned with regulatory requirements and established best practices.
Skills : Management, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Financial Competence, Compliance, Reimbursement, and Human Resources.
- Successful management and administration of all operational aspects of a 40-bed, acute care hospital.
- As an active participant on the executive leadership team provides organizational leadership to achieve operational goals aligned with the mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
- Strategically plans to develop and implements hospital programs and services that are cost-effective and adequate to meet the needs of the community.
- Ensuring the operating efficiency and financial sustainability of the hospital by establishing and continually monitoring operational controls and facility procedures to provide quality care and expand hospital service lines.
- Collaborating with the HSD board of directors and medical staff leadership to develop hospital objectives aligned with business unit goals, sound business practices, hospital policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and approving annual operating and capital budgets for the hospital.
- Reviewing hospital financials to make appropriate operational decisions within the established budget in regards to contract negotiation, facility development, physician recruitment, services lines, and staffing levels.
- Providing oversight to departments and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, including Lincca agreements with physicians.
- Actively reviewing the quality data and performance measures to ensure the quality of care standards are met.
- Serving as a resource to medical staff, leadership team, employees, volunteers, and contractors.
Deputy Chief Executive Officer Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain a challenging career with an educational institution that will enhance my interpersonal and professional skills along with advancement opportunities.
Skills : Key Leadership, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Market Development, Product Development, Team Building, Executive Presentations, Product Line Expansion, Negotiating, Customer Service Relations, Policies/Procedures, Budgeting/Financial Asset Management, Operations Management, Cost Containment, and Driving Sales Revenue.
- Organized and led the stabilization of the company after the filing of chapter 11 for the purpose of capital restructuring.
- Implemented a comprehensive communication plan for both customers and vendors to ensure stabilization of the customer base and vendor base which was communicated by both the sales team and purchasing department.
- Introduced through acquisition and organically new product categories which provided new sales channels and SKU penetration into the current customer base.
- Increased top-line revenue of 12 to 15 million dollars over a four year period.
- Redesigned and reorganized not only the distribution layout but changed the way orders were pulled into a zone environment, which also required a redesign of computer software.
- Executed integration plan for a new acquisition for sales, purchasing and SKU's which required a new 1. 2 million software upgrade for both company locations as well as a new distribution center in the northeast.
- Gross sales in the northeast grew at a rate of 10% in a stagnant economy.
- Designed system for business starts up which included a complete chart of accounts, accounting system, purchasing system, warehouse layout, document layouts, commission reports, sales reports, and customer service department.
President And Chief Executive Officer Resume
Summary : Professional with over 20+ years of experience as a Chief Executive Officer in health care consulting, management of multi-specialty group practices, Physician Practice Management Corporations (PMCs), Management Service Agreements (MSAs), academic medical centers, and the insurance industry to include managed care organizations and independent practice associations (IPAs).
Skills : Public Relations, Public Speaking, Marketing, Analytical Problem Solving, Proficient In MS Office, MS Word, Internet Savvy, and Quickbooks.
- Under the direction of the board of directors, working with a progressive health care system directing the operations of 4 clinics with 18 providers (primary care, specialty, and extenders).
- Demonstrating practice leadership, strategic planning, business development, marketing, and financial management to include the annual budgetary process.
- Demonstrating exceptional communication skills and works collaboratively with physicians, practice staff, hospital administration, corporate office, and within the community as a whole.
- A committee member of the managed care contracting committee, recruiting committee, quality assurance committee, and finance committee.
- Responsible for recruitment of providers for the group needed in the community.
- Information systems, purchasing, budgeting, development and monitoring of compliance policies, feasibility studies/proformas, contract negotiations, and marketing.
- Ensuring smooth operations and consistent delivery of quality and efficient work throughout each practice to include the central administration office.
- Managing facility planning to add space as new physicians and staff are recruited.
- Responsible for new developments and orchestration of marketing strategies for the company.
- Developing strategic and long-term plans for the company involving staff, internal and external relationships, new services, and facilities.
Chief Executive Officer IV Resume
Summary : An accomplished executive with demonstrated ability to deliver mission-critical results. Committed and driven with personable attitude and people skills. Seeking a challenging and responsible position in which my knowledge in sales, marketing and promotion can be utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Administrative, Leadership Training, Communications, Supervisor, Training, Mechanic, Collaboration, and Presentation.
- Launched the start-up of a marine manufacturing and fabrication business that became the largest custom manufacturer of marine accessories on the western Gulf of Mexico.
- Organized a production team of quality welders, fabricators, and office staff.
- Strengthened the company's business by implementing and introducing new products to the marketplace.
- Accountable for daily operations including overall customer satisfaction.
- Inspired and created creative displays for trade shows and conventions, both locally and out of state.
- Developed a new marketing strategy to include sportfishing tournaments, seminars, and related non-profit events.
- Contributing partner to operation game thief, billfish foundation and CCA of texas.
- Introduced two new sportfishing tournaments to the gulf coast of texas, the texas legends billfish tournament, and texas tuna mania.
- Created and promoted the first video release billfish format to stop the unnecessary killing of billfish on the Texas coast.
- Closed this business after sixteen years in operation and have been retired for 18 months.
President/Chief Executive Officer Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as a Chief Executive Officer. Innovative leader with an extensive background working with physicians, health care teams, community partners, health and human services organizations. Seeking a meaningful leadership position where I can use my experience to affect change.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solid Works, Project Management, Organization, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Business Analysis, Bookkeeping, Billing, and Customer Service.
- Executing the society's strategic plan by working closely with the board of directors, society members and key stakeholders.
- Managing budgets, work plans, committees and workgroups and a staff of 9.
- Leading the society's related organizations including one 501c3 foundation and one for-profit subsidiary.
- Serving as the lead spokesperson on the society's programs including our largest, honoring choices Minnesota whose mission is to encourage families to have discussions about end-of-life care preferences.
- Under my leadership, this program has moved from a state-based program to a national model.
- Developing a model for attracting physicians and allied health providers to public policy discussions by engaging, educating and empowering them through our advocacy network.
- Routinely meeting with members of Congress and members of the mn legislature.
- Testifying before the Minnesota house of representatives and senate on various health care issues.
- Routinely meeting with leaders of the health and human services organizations in Minnesota.
- Obtaining over $5 million in non-dues revenue to support issues aligning to the society's strategic plan.
Chief Executive Officer I Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Chief Executive Officer. Seeking Senior Level position with a progressive Native American Tribe where I can contribute my knowledge, skills, and experience of administration and management to positively impact the socio-economic diversity and well-being of the tribal community, tribal members, tribal staff, and tribal leadership.
Skills : Administration Of Operations, Personnel, Grants, Project Management, Fund Raising, Programs, Facilities, Public Relations, Planning, Human Resources, and Policy Development.
- Work and coordinate with the tribal council, tribal committees, task forces, directors and managers on goals and objectives and policies.
- Oversight and administration of 15 departments within tribal government operations including planning, legal, it, finance, hr, government records, communications, culture, events and activities, health, facilities, tribal police, environmental, housing and administration.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures that affected overall operations.
- Worked closely with human resources representatives in effectively implementing policies and disciplinary processes.
- Worked closely with the tribal council and key department staff to develop and implement the multi-year strategic plan with annual updates.
- Determined methods and procedures for project accomplishment, staffing requirements office space and allotment of funds to various government departments and projects.
- Participated in the planning process for community development projects and funding.
- Ensure all departments and staff remain in compliance with applicable federal and program regulations and reporting.
- Worked with finance in planning and scheduling annual budgets and met and approved each departments budget in preparation for councils approval.
Chief Executive Officer II Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Chief Executive Officer. Seeking to gain a position as a Personal Lines Account Manager where I can contribute my knowledge, skills, and experience to the growth of the organization.
Skills : Business Development, Software Development, Mobile Software Development, IT Management, Accounting, Business Analysis, Bookkeeping, Billing, Customer Service, Data Entry, and Database Management.
- Responsible for turning around a $9m annual plan net loss into a $20m net profit (profit and risk corridor).
- Accountable for leading the growth and development for the health plan as the state of Nebraska moves to an integrated healthcare delivery model (physical, behavioral, pharmacy).
- Developed and maintain key partnerships with state government offices; provider community.
- Nebraska hospital association [nha]); community-based organizations as well as other relevant business enterprises.
- Facilitates statewide collaborative with all key stakeholders (governor's office, legislators, senate committees).
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty by discussing issues or complaints directly and authorizing conciliatory credit solutions.
- Discuss progress and issues with department heads, resolve internal conflict and determine the course of action with CFO and CTO direct reports.
Chief Executive Officer Resume
Headline : A leading professional with over 5 years of programming, data infrastructure, and executive leadership experience as a Chief Executive Officer, is seeking additional opportunities to bring companies into the emerging technologies of today. Specializing in serial port communication, internet of things engineering, and database infrastructure, I am now seeking a new role local to the State College area.
Skills : Team Building, Computer, Communication, Marketing Strategy, Public Relations, Management, Business Development, Media Production, Creative, Internet Research, Marketing Communications, Event Planning, Event Management, Event Marketing, Media Relations, and Business Development.
- Business developer, team player, PR, marketing 1- lead and manage the company, analyzed business developments, researching and event monitored market trends and create new services to reach more clients and planning.
- Inspiring vision competitive and 2- build strong relationships with key customers/suppliers/partners that result in strategic planning understanding of each other's business strategies.
- Determined, ambitious and 3- review, coordinate and evaluate existing strategies plans against changing demonstrating a teamwork competitive marketing activities and provide the vision, strategic plan spirit.
- Creating and leading the teams on all plans (both strategic and tactical) that fast learner and self-motivated ultimately result in growing share, volume, profit to meet and exceed set with proud of learning more goals.
- Initiating market research studies analyzed findings and supervising on the possess perfect communication media, marketing and pr plans of our clients.
- Ability to work under pressure 7- work on and solve the problem that the company might face without let with a "can-do" approach.
- Performing multiple tasks and 8- supervising and support each team of the 10 departments of the company in following the company policies their plans, ideas, and connections with the clients.
- Creating development and motivation programs, training and performance evaluations for the staff and supervised their daily activities to develop key employees across the company especially in our field with some of the fun.
- Promoting through several key leadership positions to restore stability and strategic direction to a secure data hosting company by realigning staff, focusing sales force and working with CFO to solidify banking relationships.