Application Developer II Resume
Objective : Software professional over 8 years of IT experience in handling all phases of SDLC following Agile/ Scrum development methodologies. Experience in developing client/server, web/windows based distributed enterprise applications using Microsoft technologies.
Skills : C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WebAPI, ADO.NET, WPF, Silverlight, WCF
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and supporting various web and windows applications based on. Net framework/sql server platforms following service oriented architecture and ooad principles.
- Develop pioneering approaches to meet emerging industry trends in software development. Followed agile software development methodology standards while working on various projects.
- Lead the development teams on large and complex projects viz., odar, lockbox, orms, offset workstation, one collection which are used to recover overpayments on medical claims.
- Designed the gui of certain modules using silverlight, xaml, prism framework services and implemented mvvm design pattern to synchronize dal with ui. Created wcf services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated servers to client applications and implemented windows authentication to consume the services.
- Used knockoutjs along with jquery to simplify the creation of complex data-based user interfaces. Extensively made use of angularjs and css3 transformation effects to build a rich and responsive ui while developing single page applications (spas).
- Develop source code for one collection systems that seamlessly integrate custom applications(odar, safari, omp) into fico debt manager using the microsoft technology stack of c#, asp. Net web api, wcf services, restful services, ado. Net, sql, json, and tfs for version and source control.
- Created the data access layers of various applications using repository pattern, ado. Net components, linq and entity framework.
Bachelor of Technology
Web Application Developer Resume
Summary : Around Eight (8) years of experience as an Applications/Software Developer with hands on experience in creating web applications using ASP.NET Web forms, Object-Oriented Programming, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, NUnit, Entity Framework, Web Services & WCF.
- Developed and supported IT marketing campaign tools. Provided services as an sme for an application that provides a wide variety of integrated marketing management solutions. This application is used for workflow automation, marketing campaign management, asset management; spend management and reporting needs across the firm.
- Involved in understanding and reviewing software requirements, implementing and prioritizing the tasks per business requirements. Utilized waterfall & agile methodology and adhered to coding standards, procedures and techniques.
- Developed web applications in. Net framework 3. 5/4. 0/4. 5 using asp. Net web forms, asp. Net mvc 4, c# and vb. Net. Developed asp. Net web services (web service classes, proxy creation & registering with client application) and consumed by other web applications utilizing web protocols such as http & soap.
- Implemented new features on top of the existing functionality and backward compatibility with old releases. Developed and consumed wcf services to achieve service oriented architecture (soa).
- Involved in meetings for planning, preparation, execution and issue resolution. Analyzed and documented problems, recommending solutions, and initiating corrective action.
- Ensured that all aspects of a project are in compliance with the business requirements and company policies. Reviewed test plans to make sure all the requirements have been covered and corresponding test cases have been created.
Senior Application Developer Resume
Summary : 10+ years of professional experience in development, design and support of web-based and middleware Java/J2EE enterprise applications. Experience developing financial applications in Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Credit Risk business areas. Hands-on experience in Software Development Life Cycle including design, development, testing, deployment and support. Good development experience in multi-tiered/object-oriented/distributed/service-oriented/RESTful system architectures.
Skills : Use Cases, UML diagrams, Java/J2EE Technologies including Spring Framework, Hibernate, EJB, JMS, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, JTA, XML/XSLT, JNDI, LDAP and JMX. Extensive experience on BEA Weblogic, Sybase and Oracle
- Designed and developed complex views using flex and actionscript for multileg tickets to support strips.
- Developed python scripts and the corresponding ref data services using java and json to generate fixing schedules to be used in the multileg strips.
- Implemented a major part of ui refresh project to change the jpmm fxo ui look and feel along with improving performance using flex and actionscript.
- Developed custom flex ui components for hedge overriding to be used for all the ticket types.
- Developed custom obo components to be used for all fxo trade types using flex to facilitate obo trading in jpmm.
- Performed various minor and some major release cycles to the legacy md fxo server side and client side components using java, spring, sql and swing.
- Worked on implementing doddfrank fxo workflow in morgandirect using swing.
- Migrated doddfrank workflow from md fxo to jpmm fxo both on server side and client side using java, protocol buffer messages, json, action script and flex.
- Involved and worked with pricer team to incorporate exotic instruments like barriers and digitals.
- Performed enhancements to fxo api server to incorporate sef requirements for the fix api sef clients using java and xml.
Mainframe Application Developer Resume
Summary : Extensive mainframe application development experience maintaining and supporting both finance and insurance systems. Using project management skills to bring superior analysis, design and debugging capabilities with innovative problem solving skills with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. - System Analysis - Process Improvement - Project Management - System Development Lifecycle - Quality Assurance - Requirements Analysis / Gathering.
Skills : COBOL, COBOL II, JCL, IDMS, TSO/ISPF, SQL, Intertest, File Aid, Xpediter, DYL280, MVS OS./390, Z/OS, Dimensions, Abend Aid, File Aid, MS Office Suite, Team Player, SDLC
- Support both business hours and off hour support of mainframe batch applications.
- Lead programmer for disaster recovery testing for the pac mainframe application working in conjunction with our third party vendors wipro and sungard.
- Lead programmer for the companys 1099 process and annual/quarterly tax process. Worked closely with the accounting group to make sure all required steps, verifications and processes were addressed and completed.
- Lead programmer for the datamart interface process for qbe which supplied monthly accounting information to users as well as daily claim information.
- Provide support with transition to qbe from bofa with interface jobs and reports.
- Developed and created new jobs and reports for new interface data coming into the pac system as a result of merger with qbe using cobol and dyl280.
- Work on problem tickets as assigned and gather requirements from users for those tickets to create a design plan and budget.
- Work on production issues that arise from overnight batch process and correct code, debug, test and get user approvals for implementing fixes into production.
- Fix, develop, create and deliver reports for accounting and other groups as needed for taxes for states in various qbe companies and other business areas.
- Keep documentation up to date on changes/fixes to the system as well as any new application developments.
- Maintain the various ticket systems used (cherwell, sharepoint, e-time, etc) up to date with documentation support, testing documents, tracked hours for each project and user acceptance and sign off documents.
- Provide status updates to supervisor on a weekly basis on where all tasks/projects are at that point in time.
BS Info Systems
Web Application Developer Resume
Headline : Around 7 years of professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Modeling, Development, Implementation & Testing (SDLC) of Enterprise Web-Applications. Have participated in full life-cycle development using Object Oriented Programming concepts and Agile Methodology, Scrum. Expertise in developing Multi-Tier, N-Tier applications and good understanding of SOA architectures.
- Worked with business analysts on the enhancements of sales portal application and worked with a group of developers to successfully deliver various key components.
- Created rich web interface using mvc razor views, kendo, jquery, jquery validations.
- Developed and customized the kendo grids and ui elements according to rich ui requirements.
- Extensively worked on sql server 2012, writing complex queries, stored procedures, views, linq to manipulate, arrange and organize the data needed for the application.
- Created reports and excel exports using office open xml, itextsharp. Developed console application for scheduled daily and weekly reporting purposes and uploads to ftp servers.
- Using resharper to analyze code, refactoring codes, eliminate errors, navigating, and complying with coding standards.
- Worked on unit testing, bug fixes, and documenting client programs and their configuration set up.
- Extensively worked with tfs for code management, code reviews, agile methodology and scrum. Worked on 3 weeks sprints for delivering user stories.
- Worked closely with qa testers and business analysts for each sprint story acceptance.
Application Developer II Resume
Summary : To provide excellent website development, support, and administration, as well as Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel (VBA) service strictly on a part time basis or consultations.
- Created dozens of microsoft excel macro enabled files to mechanize and automate many manual processes from data manipulation to complex reports with hidden tabs, pivot tables, charts, creation of external files, etc.
- Using c# windows forms, currently developing several low priority applications to replace microsoft access databases with c# executable applications.
- Created hundreds of detailed, complex, cleanly formatted reports and queries using teradata and oracle sql from multiple data warehouses.
- Developed and modified various banner related reports and functions using pl/sql (proc and oracle).
- Worked closely with the database admins to run numerous queries and scripts to assist the business community in analyzing agent performance.
Applications Developer III Resume
Summary : I have 20 years of experience in the software application development field. This experience includes two years in the area of Income Tax collections, eight years in the area of Unemployment Insurance Benefits, and three years as an Application Development Project Leader. I am experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for application design, development, testing and implementation.
Skills : Toad For Oracle V11, Notepad, Notepad ++, Core FTP, Google Search Engine, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, COBOL, SQL Server 2008 And 2013, DB2, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Blackboard Learning Systems, Newsgroups, XDB, JCL, TSO/ISPF, Expediter, Visual Basic, CICS, EDI, EasyTrieve, Endevor, File-Aid, MicroFocus COBOL Workbench, BPwin, ERwin, Intersolv APS
- Perform problem analysis, data research, system and application testing of. Net based applications in support of tax collection for the arizona department of revenue.
- Responsible for creating application test cases and scenarios that assist with identifying problems and issues reported by application users.
- Responsible for effective written and oral communication with management and business analyst assigned to project team.
- Responsible for 2d barcode forms development and maintenance that support tax collection and filing efforts.
- Primary point of contact within the department for vendor related documentation, questions, and issues related to 2d barcode forms development, testing, and approval.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Responsible for providing after hours on-call support for production related issue concerning the nightly transaction batch processing cycle.
- Responsible for understanding income tax laws and regulations in relation to applications and system support functions.
- Knowledge of income tax automated systems including collection, payment, and accounting application functions.
Associate Application Developer Resume
Headline : Over 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architecture applications in Asset Management,Finance & Insurance and Ad Platform. Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such asASP.Net, C#, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Involved in all the phases of the project life cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Responsible for creating common controller that follows hl7 web service specifications.
- Involved in developing web services that uses soap to communicate with hbs system.
- Written queries using t-sql statements, views, user defined functions, stored procedures, triggers in sql server 2012 for crud (create, read, update and delete) operations on data.
- Used microsoft message queue (msmq) to communicate between different application components.
- Implemented entire backend of the application in c#. Net, using various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism and multi-threading.
- Responsible for automating the build using msbuild script and jenkins.
- Responsible for setting up continuous integration and deployment to development, testing and production environments using jenkins.
Applications Developer III Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of experience in the requirement analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support using Object Oriented Methodologies and Java/J2EE technologies. In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile SCRUM methodology. Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms, Database concepts, Design Patterns and Web Development.
- Work closely with business & the analysts team on a daily basis and responsible for fixing production defects and business requested enhancements.
- Use sql developer 3. 2 to write sql scripts assisting the analysts in the triage process.
- Use spring 3. 0 as the application framework, hibernate as the orm framework, intellij idea 12. 1 for development, log4j 1. 2. 16 for logging purposes, junit 4. 0 framework to test the fixes and tortoise svn 1. 8 for version control.
- Use liquibase 3. 3. 0 for making database changes in production by writing liquibase scripts.
- Monitor user activities on production servers using dynatrace 5. 6 client, enabling in depth view of the user actions and activities.
- Use ibm's rational team concert to monitor & track the productions items.
- Responsible for monitoring batch jobs and fixing issues pertaining to batch jobs.
Lead Application Developer Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience in analyzing, designing, coding, testing, and implementing application enhancements. Passionate in collaborating with Quality Assurance to ensure applications meet the system availability, performance, and quality levels required by business leadership.
- Developed and enhanced verizon wireless enterprise applications which are accessed by 80,000 employees. Collaborated with cross-functional teams to maintain 100% system availability.
- Led a 6-member team to improve the process of reporting and resolving issues found by quality assurance in hp quality center. Reduced the average cycle time from 10 days to 7 days.
- Led a 5-member development team to expedite a database redesign project. Reduced the completion time from 30 days to 25 days by effectively managing the team to create and update oracle tables/views/stored procedures with minimal supervision from database administrators.
- Enhanced and combined two regional telesales rep quality monitoring applications to one central enterprise application by collaborating with business leaders and business analysts. Reduced monthly report preparation time for directors and analysts from 3 days to 1 day.
- Implemented a system to provide critical ship date info into verizon's main equipment reference tool. Eliminated the need for reps to go to a second source to obtain the same ship date info. Reduced rep's average handling time on the phone by 30 seconds.
- Enhanced verizon's net promoter score (nps) reporting application by providing an additional sales rep performance metric. Enabled business leaders to quantify customer feedback on sales reps.
- Developed/maintained screen interfaces based on user community business rules using oracle forms 4. 5.
Applications Developer (Java/J2EE) Resume
Objective : An accomplished Software Engineer who specializes in object oriented programming analysis with extensive experience in full life cycle of the software development process and maintenance. Proficient in many information technologies, also participated in planning and successful implementation of large projects.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Designed class diagrams and sequence diagrams as a part of design phase using microsoft visio.
- Used enterprise java beans to ensure application scalability, security and concurrency management.
- Web services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using apache axis, soap, wsdl, and uddi.
- Worked in multithreading to synchronize the data when more users come in and deal with concurrency issues using singleton class and locking mechanism provided by ejb framework.
- Implemented various j2ee design patterns like singleton, business delegate, faade design pattern and factory design pattern.
- Used junit framework for unit testing of application and maven to build the application.
Freelance Application Developer Resume
- Developed a built-in report builder for billing and trending purposes using ssrs.
- Implemented (docusign) functionality for legal transactions between the client and auroradx.
- Worked with the BI Team to create a website that encapsulates all the accession (specimens) that are used in all 30 labs that auroradx owns. This application is used by lab personnel all around the country and finance department to see all of the company's data when it comes to accessions that we receive daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Develop dll's using vb. Net/c#. Net that allow hl7 messages to get delivery and evaluated for health services.
- Created, updated, and maintained dll's through visual studio 2012 and microsoft sql server 2008.