Patient Care Coordinator II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Patient Care Coordinator. Looking to obtain a challenging position where I can maximize my strong leadership, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, as well as supervisory skills to acquire new abilities and an opportunity for personal growth and contribution.
Skills : Trustworthy, Time Management and Organizational Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and QuickBooks, Strong Analytical Thinking, and Planning, Superior Communication, Accounting.
- Assigning of the nurse, social worker, and chaplain to do admission and evaluation visits.
- Scheduling out of visits requested by a registered nurse, social worker, and chaplain at the beginning of benefit period.
- Handling of rescheduled, declined, missed, and reassigned visit requests.
- Managing all components of the calendar-changing of service codes, visit dates, clinicians assigned, scheduling out of PRN visits, etc.
- Preparing for interdisciplinary team meetings and ensuring all of the notes are completed prior to the meeting.
- Ensuring patient's benefit period is correct and patient events are input into Curo systems.
- Obtaining appropriate paperwork from the previous agency for transfer patients.
- Responding to phone referrals/inquiries in a timely, professional, and compassionate manner, entering referral data into systems as soon as received when possible.
- Answering telephone calls using courteous protocol and takes messages as appropriate.
- Tracking information for physician order and for physician signatures on a daily basis.
Patient Care Coordinator - (RN) Resume
Summary : 15 years of wide experience as a Patient Care Coordinator. Seeking to use my years of customer experience and work in fast-paced environments to bring positive influential results.
Skills : Typing speed 75 wpm, Recording Secretary, Front Office Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Sales Coordinator, Telemarketer. Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP/Internet, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook Expres.
- Schedules patient appointments, nursing homes, adult daycare facility educational in-services, hearing tests, dispense appointments and follow up visits.
- Verify patient's Medicaid and 3rd party insurance eligibility and benefits coverage.
- Bill Medicaid and 3rd party insurance companies for hearing aids, accessories and dispensing fees.
- Preparation of purchase orders and invoices for ear molds, hearing aids, and accessories.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end inventory reports for the corporate office.
- Provides secretarial support to the dispenser, to include making marketing phone calls and special follow up mailings pertaining to workshops and community seminars.
- Process and post incoming cash receivables, personal checks, credit card, and care credit transactions.
- Takes reservations, sends confirmation letters, prepares attendance sheet and marketing kits for quarterly community seminar, held at a local area restaurant.
- Attends a seminar, checks in attendees and schedules test and evaluation appointments.
- Prepares final seminar attendance report for corporate office and follow up correspondence with attendees.
Outpatient Care Coordinator - (LPN) Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Patient Care Coordinator. Looking for employment in a challenging position where my professional experience, dedication, and performance will be recognized and best utilized.
Skills : Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, 10 Key, Multiple Phone Lines, PowerPoint, Lotus, Cash Register, Customer Service, and Spanish Speaking.
- Verifying demographic and insurance information on all new and established patients and takes appropriate action as needed.
- Notifying provider team when the patient is ready for the appointment and keeps medical staff informed of any unusual problems.
- Utilizing office notes, and/or extended screen to document follow-up information, special notations, etc.
- Ensuring patients have appropriate forms such as workers' compensation or BCHC.
- Calculating any sliding fee or special program adjustments relating to the patient's visit.
- Conducting personal interviews to obtain required financial information needed to determine eligibility for various in-house and community payment programs.
- Assisting patients in applying for Medicaid or other financial assistance programs.
- Ensuring all eligibility and registration information is complete and accurate for billing.
- Reporting any questionable information to the patient services supervisor.
- Responding to patient questions, referring them to the appropriate authority when necessary.
Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Patient Care Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a position in Healthcare/social service where my extensive experience can be further developed and utilized.
Skills : Healthcare, Public Health, Patient Safety, HIPAA, Healthcare Information Technology, Program Development, Healthcare Management, Public Speaking, Leadership Development, Hospitals, Managed Care, Social Services, Nonprofits, Process Improvement, and Community Outreach.
- Ensuring that patients receive the care they need and that they understand their medical condition, medications, and other instructions. Coordinate patient-care services; reduce costs by reducing duplication of services.
- Working within any area of healthcare, including emergency, dental, psychiatric, and mental health, and HIV. Help patients decide and prepare for treatment options.
- Navigating qua-dreamed, Dorian,e-clinic and e-paces to monitor appointments and medical updates for patients.
- Fully detailed progress notes on patients progress from beginning to end of care-plan.
- Participating in training's to acquire the skills and resources necessary to assist patiently.
- Working very close with patients doctors, social worker, pharmacist and any other professional part of patients care management team.
- Conducting home visits to patients residents to check up on the patient and accompany with any social needs such as applications for entitlements.
- Educating self on medical and social resources to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Creating an environment for the patient where he/she won't feel judged but comfortable to express self, success, difficulties, and goals.
Patient Care Coordinator I Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Patient Care Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a position in which I can use my diversified background in client services to help my company improve functionality and organization while establishing a long-term career.
Skills : Problem Solver, Cash Management, Store Maintenance, Inventory Control, Advanced MS Office Suite, Attention To Detail, Time Management, Excellent Communication Skills, MS Windows, Fast Learner, Organized, Multi-line Phone Ability, Strong Interpersonal Skills, and Report development.
- Managing entire operation, including holding keys to open and close the office.
- Building and maintaining all office schedules (hearing evaluation, cleaning, as well as adjustment appointments).
- Overseeing monthly inventory orders to ensure that the office is properly stocked with the necessary product.
- Communicating with insurance companies to verify benefits and patient eligibility.
- Maintaining personal goals to meet company required; hearing aid cleanings, adjustments, and consultations.
- Closing out the hearing specialists patient files (complete a record of the outcome of each appointment).
- Research area events in order to promote the business (expos, senior centers, etc. ).
- Maintaining daily communication with the corporate office regarding sales, appointments, etc.
- Process weekly reports to corporate office regarding sales, number of appointments and outcomes.
- Verifying and managing referrals, authorizations, benefits, and eligibility for managed care plan patients.
Patient Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : 12+ years in the Medical Field with specialty training in Cosmetic Dermatology and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery as a Patient Care Coordinator. I entered the field as an entry level front desk receptionist and have had the opportunity to focus in on patient care while advancing in my position. I am looking for a challenging new opportunity with a practice to further my career in the Cosmetic Medical industry.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Salesforce, Microsoft Powerpoint, Patient Care, Telephone Etiquette, Telephone, Sales, Secretarial, Computer, Organizational, Interpersonal, Customer Service, Clerical, Reporting, Receptionist, Photography, Invoicing, and Quickbooks.
- Integrating key marketing strategies into my daily duties by promoting the expertise of the medical staff to new and existing patients.
- Because of my efforts, we have attracted new clients and because of the expertise of the staff and my expert patient relations, we continue to retain/maintain the trust of existing clients which serves to grow the practice.
- Designing, developing, creating, and maintaining unique forms for use in medical practice.
- Creating financial forms for ease in procuring payments, reviewing existing documentation, and billing.
- Examining office notes for accuracy and edit as appropriate ensuring all documentation is complete and accurate--this is significant because of the impact inaccurate data can have on our surgical reports.
- Ensuring financial records are accurate, invoices paid, and the fiscal and economic health of the practice is observed.
- Actively participating in staff meetings and make recommendations for an excellent patient experience ensuring any anomalies are transparent to the patient.
- Assisting physician during office procedures; follow-up with post-op patients.
- Maintaining continuity among work teams through detailed documentation and communication of all actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Patient Care Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Patient Care Coordinator with 6+ years of background in billing and collections records management and maintenance and appointment setting. Desires a role in a medical office environment.
Skills : Records Maintenance, Professional, Positive Attitude, Good Judgment, Patient Chart, Auditing Ability, Strong Planning, Insurance, and Collections Procedures, Understands Insurance, Benefits Office Support.
- Precisely completing appropriate claims paperwork, documentation and system entry.
- Professionally and courteously verifying appointment times with patients.
- Assisting in the maintenance of medical charts and/or electronic medical record (filing, op reports, test results, home care forms).
- Adeptly managing a multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all patients.
- Verifying patients' eligibility and claims status with insurance agencies.
- Interacting with providers and other medical professionals regarding billing and documentation policies, procedures and regulations.
- Evaluating patients' financial status and established appropriate payment plans.
- Treating all patients, their families, visitors, peers, staff and providers in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Printing and reviewing the monthly patient aging report and solicited overdue payments.
- Maintaining unit supplies inventory, checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating supply needs and placing and expediting orders.
Patient Care Coordinator Resume
Summary : Patient Care Coordinator with 18+ years of billing and coding, patient charting, insurance claims and appointment scheduling in a busy medical office setting. Patient Care Coordinator who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries.
Skills : 60 WPM Typing, Appointment Setting, Professional Phone Etiquette, Compensation, and Benefits, Excellent Communication, Accounting, Familiarity, Database Management Invoice Processing, Articulate.
- Making appointments for labs, medical clearance, etc for elective surgery.
- Coordinating all appointments for patients and contact patients via telephone and by mail.
- Managing authorizations for office injection supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Screening applicant resumes and coordinated both phone and in-person interviews.
- Answering and managing incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Completing data entry, tracking and maintained the patients tracking system.
- Obtaining signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Coordinating, scheduling and arranging meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
- Coordinating board and committee meetings, including schedules and information preparation and distribution.
- Place outbound calls to current, former, and prospective patients for the purpose of scheduling free hearing tests and consultations, and follow-up appointments for returning patients.
Patient Care Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Patient Care Coordinator. A reliable and competent professional with exceptional data entry and customer service skills, who is hard-working, highly organized, meticulous multi-tasking professional with outstanding telephone, scheduling, and documentation skills.
Skills : Excellent Interpersonal, Flexibility, and Adaptability, Excellent Computer, Ability To Multi-task, Excellent Communication, Analytical, and Problem Solving, Excellent Organizational, Team Work, Positive Attitude, Initiative, and Motivation, Strong Work Ethic, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity, Excellent Customer Service, Punctuality, and Fast Learner.
- Operated a company-wide database to book appointments over the phone for commission bonuses and follow up appointments.
- Created patient charts, complying with HIPPA guidelines, and filed away in alphabetical order.
- Applied for patient financing when needed using Wells Fargo, care credit, help card, and health plan.
- Order hearing aids or hearing aid parts online and checked in hearing aids into the database and into appropriate patient's charts.
- Cleaned hearing aids and conducted troubleshooting when hearing aids are not working properly.
- Called patients insurances to check benefits in order to qualify for hearing aids.
- Sent pre-authorization and the final fit packet to patients insurance in order to collect payment.
- Processed credit card and money transactions for purchases of various products for hearing aids.
- Answer telephone and arranges appointments for the hearing care specialist.
- Administer chemotherapy in accordance with hospital policy and MD orders.
Patient Care Coordinator Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Patient Care Coordinator. An energetic, goal-driven, passionate and articulate individual who is able to thrive in complex, dynamic situations. Stands firm and not only takes ownership of my work but also brings an innovative approach to my work as well.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Keyboarding, Inventory Management, Scanning, Multiline Phone, Internet Research, Facebook, Google, Outlook, Etc.
- Manages the care coordination of home health services for assigned md2u patients with diverse therapeutic needs.
- Established individual goals which are aligned with the company's business strategies and objectives.
- Developed an inter-professional team to create strategies to improve communication and coordination between patients and providers.
- Improved unnecessary hospital re-admissions by 50% in the Jacksonville, fl territory by assisting patients who struggled with coordination and communication with their provider, by implementing phone calls in-between visits and incorporating the teach-back method.
- Expedited orders for prescriptions, required testing and therapies with the appropriate resource.
- Documented all activity related to patient care in an electronic charting system, including visits, provider orders, contact with additional resources, conversations with patients and other information relatives to patient care and well being.
- Maintained considerable concentration with constant time pressures and frequent interruptions.
- Accurate and timely charting of all information related to patient care and well being.
- Scheduled appointment times and coordinated testing and treatment procedures.
- Verified completeness of patient demographic information and insurance policies at check-in and check-out, as well as collected co-payments and balances.
MS Health Science