Patient Coordinator Resume
Summary : Qualified customer coordinator with 8 years in fast-paced customer service environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Meticulous receptionist who excels at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Dental and Customer Service.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative Support, Cash Handling, Internet, Scheduler, Patient Care, Phone, Computer, Keyboarding, Data Entry, Word
- Report back to the manager about monthly goals; give suggestions about production and schedule.
- Holding the sole responsibility for billing dental claims to insurance companies.
- Create innovative ideas to run the practice more efficiently and to train co-workers the same way to reach productivity.
- Create treatment plans for patients and provide them with the best customer service as a patient coordinator.
- Follow up with outstanding claims and make detailed notes on the findings.
- Lead monthly meetings with doctors, management, and patient coordinators for the productivity of the practice.
- Efficiently resolve problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties adjudicate meetings, new proposals for products, schedule, and office policies.
Bachelor of Arts
Patient Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused professional who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Patient Care, Typing, Data Entry, Scheduling, Insurance Verification, Communication, Collections, Excel, Word, Team Player, Billing
Manage high volumes of paper work to fax or scan into electronic medical records.
- Manage the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Create office procedures and protocols to maximize time and increase patient flow and increase the number of procedures completed in a daily schedule.
- Maintain monthly excel spreadsheets of office patient counts and accounts receivable.
- Coordinate with a billing company to secure billing and collecting at contracted rates.
- Coordinating with the insurance company regarding patient eligibility and authorization of services.
- Credentialing facility and physicians with insurance companies and maintaining updated licensing.
- Coordinate with outside doctors offices and facilities regarding patient information and reports.
Patient Coordinator II Resume
Objective : To contribute acquired clerical skills to a challenging position within an organization offering opportunities for growth and advancement. Detail oriented and driven with expertise in problem solving and managing daily office functions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Dentrix, Administrative Assistant, Patient Care, Adobe, Payroll, Billing, Filing, Answering Phones, Scheduling, Schedule Appointments, Social Media Marketing
- Bilingual office interpreter greets patients and visitors into the practice in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Assist patients in completion of registration forms and ensures accuracy of demographics and insurance information by checking forms for completion and signatures.
- Maintain electronic medical charts by scanning reports and correspondence into designated areas of charts.
- Maintains organized/neat work area and keeps patient lobby in a neat and orderly manner.
- Providing information and instructions, as necessary and/or as ordered by a physician.
- Maintain accuracy on all patient data, including rechecking for demographic and insurance changes each time a patient checks in.
- Entered accurate patient, physician, and exam information into the alliance ple system as well as client mis systems.
Patient Coordinator/Clinic Coordinator Resume
Headline : Self-motivated client coordinator, who has exceptional people skills. Works very well in a high-paced environment. Service-driven and very committed. Attained over 8 years experience focusing on patient advocacy, data collection and coordinated phones and schedule.
Skills : Event Planning, Team Leader, Health Education, Health Marketing, Health Sciences, Punctual, Sales, Proofreading, Verbal And Written Communication, Donor Management, Event Management, Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Front desk coordination including answer phones which directly helped patients or transferred calls to appropriate areas.
- Check patients in upon arrival, and also scheduled follow-up appointments.
- Attended multiple different community meetings to promote the dental clinic and learn about other agencies in the area.
- Member of the performance management team where decisions were made based on analyzing data that was gathered.
- Member of the patient advocacy team where we formulated ideas to help our patients.
- Handled the clinic's charity care and administered the funds to patients that needed the assistance.
- Extensive patient advocacy; achieved understanding, empathy, and professionalism with patients.
New Patient Coordinator Resume
Objective : Responsible and mature applicant who is capable of working under pressure, seeking a full-time position as a Patient Coordinator. Enjoys working as part of a team to achieve goals through hospitality, meticulous attention to details, translation between English, Spanish, and willingness to learn.
Skills : Dental ADA Coding,billing, Insurance ,Claims ,Posting ,checking In And Checking Out Patients
- Admission and discharge, compile records and prepare reports, perform routine client toxicology test, assure client attendance for group participation.
- Assist project staff on an ongoing basis in order to facilitate daily operation.
- Check in clients for daily groups; type list for groups; check for errors on group sheets, make corrections and filing needed paperwork.
- Scheduled appointments for various procedures via data entry processed insurance verifications eligibility.
- Coordinated with urgent care medical staff daily to ensure that all impertinent paperwork is properly filled out if we have urgent care patients.
- Accurately gather client insurance information to establish and explain medical benefits.
- Expertly managed difficult or emotional patient situations and responded promptly to patient needs, recommended products and devices for patients home care.
Associate of Science
Senior Patient Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 4 years experience in written and verbal communications working directly with patients, department leads, doctors and c-suite in a healthcare setting Trained multiple volunteers, 3 Patient Coordinators and 6 PBX Operators Triage 100 incoming calls on a 5 line phone and made 60-90 confirmation calls daily.
Skills : Legal Research, Accounts Management, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Additional duties included heavy money handling, proficient use of office software program, basic office equipment and multi-line telephone system. Compiled patient information for physicians review and for billing and insurance purposes.Entered patient data into system and submitted any electronic insurance claims if appropriate.Delivered treatment cost estimate to patients and discussed finance options.
- Responded to patient inquiries regarding account balances and provided necessary information resulting in increased account receivables.
- Checked in patients, assembled new patient charts, copied insurance card, input patient demographics and insurance information.
- Collected co-pays and patient balances due; input charges determining correct pairing of service procedure rendered with patients' diagnosis.
Patient Coordinator/Treatment Coordinator Resume
Objective : Multi-faceted, efficient & reliable administrative professional with 1 year of experience supporting doctors and patients of multiple specialties. Proficient in all of the standard office desktop software, Certified in the electronic medical record program known as EPIC and certified in the medical record/demographics program known as IDX.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Athenanet EMR, Companion Health EMR
- The patient coordinator uses their strong working knowledge of the optometry industry to address patient inquires, solve problems and promote services and products offered at the office.
- Supervising and training team members to provide the same level of care and compassion.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Schedule and confirm patient dental appointments, answer any questions they may have.
- Answered multi-line phone system attaining pertinent information to assess patient care and needs and data entry into computer system.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Provide safe and efficient transport of patients to and from procedure while providing comfort.
Diploma in Medical Assistant
Patient Coordinator / Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : To help better assist patients in a manner that fully utilizes my skills as an experienced medical coding and billing specialist while also providing an opportunity for new professional challenges and personal growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Great Chair Side Manner, Types 50 Wpm, Experience With Eaglesoft, SoftDent & Dentrix Software, Professional Phone Etiquette, Usage Of Cash Register And Credit Card Machines
- Reviewed status of waiting room on a routine basis to ensure that patients were being seen in a timely fashion.
- Greeted and prepared patients for dental examinations coordinated appointments schedules for dentist.
- Having control over the doctors schedule to ensure our patients are being taken care of and our office is meeting monthly goal requirements.
- Take the doctors diagnosis and create/present treatment plans based off individual insurance coverage.
- Assisted doctors as they evaluated patients regarding reasons for plastic surgery.
- Orient and educate patients by meeting them, providing educational information in conjunction with direct care providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing care requirements.
- Provide coordinated care to patients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating interdisciplinary care.
Associate of Arts
Patient Coordinator/Insurance Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a Medical Billing and Coding position within a facility, where my professionalism, education, and customer service skills would be an advantage to the growth of my employer; as well as to myself.
Skills : Micro Soft Office, Fluent In Spanish And English, Type 64 Wpm, IDX PAR8O ECW EPIC
Provided clinical office support to ensure patient satisfaction; schedule appointments, greet patients, and prepare charts.Treatment planning patient insurance verification build patient charts maintain positive office culture collect patient payments.Greet patients, ascertain they understand points being made regarding insurance payments and doctors instructions, and direct them to the correct staff.
- Retrieve and process referrals or insurance authorizations for procedures and tests ordered by attending physician.
- Verify patients insurance coverage prior to appointment and advise the patient of any insurance referrals or authorizations needed.
- Process/update hippa-related paperwork and other institutional forms as necessary.
- Follow hippa and any other governmental or state agency requirements regarding the appropriate handling of phi documents and information.
Associate of Applied Science
Patient Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a reputable firm in order to lead a challenging, successful career where my education, experience, personality, and training will allow unlimited opportunities.
Skills : Account Receivable/payable MS OfficeBooking And Filing Word Processing And Typing Strong Customer Relations , Bilingual / Spanish
- Determined eligibility by verifying client information and pricing within vendor databases.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participate in educational opportunities.
- Assisted in administering preliminary and post exam instruction and answered non-medical/medical related questions.
- Consistently followed protocols regarding quality assurance, biohazards, infection control, charting, and emergencies.
- Complete end of day collections reports -pull charts and send x-rays to the appropriate destinations.
- Performed specific duties as required by my physician, managed all computer operation with regards to our online electronic medical records.