Senior Project Director Resume
Summary : Effective Leadership: Lead Engineering departments consisting of over 75 Professional Engineers and Field Personnel with a budget of $50MM for Jacobs Engineering and Kinder Morgan. . Improve client relationship and confidence to gain more business. Selected as a future leader of KM Leadership Management Training.
Skills : Leadership, Project Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Energy And Oil And Gas Management.
- Delivered organizational leadership, insight, technical and expertise required in achieving key performance targets for a worldwide oil and gas exploration and production outfit that also transports and markets petroleum products.
- Collaborated with corporate executives to define objectives.
- Directed engineering design, cost estimates and detailed plans for building terminals.
- Controlled budgets and construction schedules; awarded contracts to suppliers, contractors and consultants.
- Recruited and supervised skilled trades and supported staff.
- Monitored progress; troubleshoot issues and assured compliance.
- Orchestrated the design and construction of a $10MM asphalt truck terminal in Tampa, Florida on time and within budget for the Marathon Ashland Petroleum company.
- Directed Engineering of 10 light products trucking terminals; managed $10MM in capital and expense budgets; improved efficiencies and met safety and environmental standards.
- Oversaw the performance of 50 personnel that included terminal managers, environment, accounting, human resources and safety specialists.
Jr. Senior Project Director Resume
Objective : 20 years' experience managing multiple program schedules and deliverables with cross-functional teams throughout the project life cycle - from proposal development, requirements analysis, implementation, and delivery. Self-motivated and thorough with a proven ability to solve problems, meet deadlines, and maintain high quality output and client satisfaction.
Skills : Client Presentations; Training; New Business Proposals; Financials; Documentation Creation And Management; Analysis And Reporting; Microsoft Office.
- Served as primary liaison between client, team, and subcontractors for communication, leadership, and problem resolution for state grant program.
- Led in moving paper application to the web, including testing and developing user documentation.
- Managed and tracked requirements, costs, schedule, risk and scope for all deliverables to ensure service level agreements and quality standards are met.
- Assisted with resource and capacity planning, e.g.staffing allocations and inventory.
- Performed financial tasks: cost estimates and pricing deliverables; comparing bid hours and costs to actual effort; annual financial planning; and monthly forecasting and billing.
- Worked with contracts to determine and negotiate scope and pricing for contract and subsequent amendments (firm-fixed price and time& materials).
- Planned and led annual review meetings with three separate teams and with client.
Senior Project Director/Analyst Resume
Headline : A Sr. Program/Project Manager and Business Analyst with 20+ years experience in all phases of global and domestic consumer, patients, and physician's pharmaceutical project management and market research. Experience in Commercial Business, Clinical R&D, Pharmacology, PK/PD (Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamics) modeling, as well as, analyzing and integrating primary and secondary physician data.
Skills : Exercising, Traveling, Photography, Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating domestic and international research projects by monitoring all aspects of projects from start to finish.
- Met with clients and research teams to coordinate and communicate project specifications and the timeline for each stage of the project.
- Designed and wrote logic on surveys.
- Met with a programmer to ensure that all questionnaire logic was being met.
- Checked and approved CATI programming and tabulation plan.
- Held interviewer training and briefing sessions.
- Monitored interviewers to ensure quality and integrity of interviews being conducted.
- Liaised between clients, programmers, data processing, call center, and research staff on project details.
Senior Project Director I Resume
Objective : Hardworking veterinary technician student with a passion for animals. Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. Excellent skills in office management, customer service and problem solving.
Skills : Spss, Quantitative Research, Qualitative Research, Data Analysis, Excel, Data Analysis, Project Management.
- Developed integrated lead generation campaigns for premiere IT solution providers.
- Created, managed, and optimized email and online marketing campaigns, virtual webinars, outbound calling and digital creative design.
- Oversaw all program management aspects from kickoff of campaign, setting overall campaign expectation, reporting, and client communications.
- Provided leadership and direction in the project planning process including the establishment of timelines and process development.
- Responsible for Main point of contact through life cycle of project by managing cross-functional teams including: creative, operations, research, appointment setting telerecruitment teams, 3rd party vendors, analysts and clients.
- Managed profitability and account growth with existing clients.
- Increased campaign profitability by keeping programs within scope and under budget.
Senior Project Director II Resume
Headline : Shopper insights and market research professional with experience translating data into insights and actionable strategic recommendations for clients in retail and consumer goods. Passionate about teamwork and collaboration, representing the voice of the shopper, and finding innovative solutions to business problems SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE: SHOPPER INSIGHTS: The path to purchase, category reinvention, in-store/in-person quantitative and qualitative research (intercepts, shopalongs, in-home ethnography), shopper segmentation, observational research o LED IN-STORE RESEARCH in major retailers across retail industry, including: Mass/ Supercenter (Walmart, Target, Meijer), Grocery (e.
Skills : Retail Expertise, Client Service, Research Design, Questionnaire Design, Analysis, Statistics.
- Provides shopper and consumer research solutions and is an industry leader in in-store methodology.
- Independently leads assigned projects and serve as primary client contact from inception to presentation.
- Establishes work plan (including analytic plan, timeline).
- Develops quantitative/qualitative methodologies and instrumentation.
- Leads research team (including programming, field operations, and analytic support personnel) and lead data analysis process.
- Ensures compliance on timing, budget, and research objectives.
- Develops final client report by translating insights into actionable strategic recommendations, and deliver on-site presentations to clients (including senior level management) via strategic work sessions.
Senior Project Director III Resume
Summary : Natural project management skills that are crucial to project design and success Experience in conceptual needs for successful outreach and education tactics Proficient in nurturing international relationships Expertise in designing, creating, and marketing media materials relevant to project Understanding in acquiring and managing federal and state funded grant projects.
Skills : Project Management, Grant Writing, International Relationships, Marketing Research, Social Media Marketing, Microsoft Office.
- Worked on multiple projects from research design through final report writing.
- Performed several analyses using multivariate statistics and SAS.
- Jumped in to save a troubled project for Warner Bros.
- Provided the client with analysis on a segmentation study that exceeded their expectations and helped sway them to renew the contract.
- Initiated, designed, developed and implemented a Microsoft Windows database application that automated many of the basic job functions of the project staff for starting a new project.
- Designed PowerPoint presentations and assisted the account executive in presenting findings to clients.
- Developed questionnaires for telephone, internet, mall, and mail projects.
Asst. Senior Project Director Resume
Objective : Accomplished, goal-oriented professional with more than 20 years of experience in all areas of operational and technical management marked by increased efficiency and productivity. Decisive leader with proven command and communication, management, planning and problem-solving skills. Meets people at all levels and effectively motivates others to attain goals and objectives. Proficient in identifying areas of need, extracting essentials and establishing direction toward long-term productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Sketchup Pro, BOX.NET Videoconferencing, FileZilla, Quickbooks Pro, Revit.
- Selected to lead, manage and direct development of "Claim Experience" senior leadership initiative requiring formulation and coordination of that leadership team's vision of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Crafted that same senior leadership vision into actionable objectives for implementation and measurement.
- Specifically selected to lead team of 200+ employee, contract and offshore resources to define design requirements and manage development and implementation of Legal Matter Application with budget of $10M to deliver division's highest priority Strategic Initiative.
- Managed first .NET development project as part of overall Claims management initiative in Claims Division utilizing cutting edge iterative development methodology.
- Managed budget of $3M and employees along with onshore and offshore partners in implementation of world class Testing Center of Excellence.
- Allowed greater test coverage, drastically improved quality of end product and reduced production support costs by 16%.
- Developed division specific Program Management processes and procedures for Travelers Claim Systems.
- Processed development included all aspects of PMI project management practices specifically targeting financial accountability.
Associate Senior Project Director Resume
Headline : Solutions-oriented professional with the proven ability to effectively manage multiple key strategic and operational projects employing problem solving skills and sound judgment to deliver top-notch results on-time and within budget. Able to see the big picture to build excellent rapport with internal and external clients and motivate team members to achieve project completion.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Completed a redesign of the Toyota Certified Used Program from one survey to three surveys in two languages; managed reports and website changes while switching over to a new SQL server platform and accurately met all deadlines.
- Accountable for the direction taken with client for defining and initiating the project, working with IT/IS staff on the scope, development, and testing to guaranteeing client satisfaction for the entire program's deliverables.
- Formulated fiscal year budgets for two programs, which included forecasting, cost balancing, and invoicing valued at $240k and $83K.
- Designed new survey header for Scion Certified Pre-Owned survey, which the client accepted and sent nationally to their customers.
- Managed multiple team projects simultaneously; maintain communication with project stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
- Ensured all website enhancements from adding new web pages to changing the look of existing pages are complete on time and accurately as the project lead for client's reporting website.
- Implemented online surveys that are compatible on mobile devices and Quick Response (QR) Code.
- Audited employees on other teams to be sure set documentation and procedures were being followed in order to complete the required ISO 20252 Internal Auditor Program.
Senior Project Director/Consultant Resume
Summary : Supports the Senior Program Manager/Administrator with ongoing performance measurement and assessment of processes relative to the Office of Supervision Examinations.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for project management, execution of the project initiatives, budget management, administration, client relationship management, strategic planning, training and development, contract negotiations and ISO/QS 20252 auditing and compliance.
- Worked on three major automotive accounts, including two of the Big 3 firms.
- Worked with program manager to develop the project specifications for all initiatives.
- Prepared preliminary review of the month end financials and provided that information to the program manager.
- Communicated status updates on initiatives to clients as needed.
- Assisted with the specification and verification plans for new initiatives.
- Assisted in the team training of new hires.
- Adhered to the ISO/QS 20252 requirements for project management.
- Successfully completed quarterly internal audits on programs to ensure ISO compliance.
Senior Project Director Resume
Headline : Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of market research and data analysis. MR practitioner with the ability to increase market penetration through market research, category management, name brand awareness, and client relationship management. Solid leadership competencies with particular expertise in market research study design, execution, analysis, and presentation of insights.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Meltwater, Vocus, ExactTarget, Basecamp, Sprout Social.
- Provided strategic consulting to clients on all aspects of survey logic, sample specifications, and questionnaire design to maximize research effectiveness within the online environment.
- Oversaw the implementation of multiple online assignments for key corporate accounts, including GfK-Custom Research, Inc.and Arbor Research, Inc.
- Analyzed daily reports and monitored sample mailings to ensure all demographic and behavior-specific quotas were met.
- Recognized as one of the top 3 of Project Managers via client satisfaction surveys for 10-12 consecutive months.
- Selected to serve on top-performing account team which provided services for the two largest clients whose business stream represented 30% of total corporate revenue.
- Maintained daily communication with clients throughout life of projects.
- Responsible for managing multiple quantitative marketing research studies (both custom and on-going tracking studies) from project authorization through written deliverables, including:.