Lead Worker Resume
Objective : Obtain a Lead Worker position in your company, so challenge and learn new skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Type 40 words/min.
- Sorts all incoming mall (first-class and bulk) according to specific mail codes.
- Maintains daily counts verifying arrival and deliver of all regular mail.
- delivers and secures the signature of all accountable mail to the intended recipient within two hours from the time it is received in the mail room.
- Distributes collects mail on two scheduled mail deliveries per day.
- Operates UPS World ship and Campus ship, meters and Arrival System.
- Processes Federal Express, UPS, Certified, Registered, Express, Insured, Delivery and Signature Confirmation accountable mail.
- Re-addresses undeliverable mail ( incomplete, incorrect, illegible addresses) using personnel directories and/ or Computer database Prepares and bags outgoing interoffice and pouch mail.
- Conducts Quality Control inspections in order to determine the accuracy of sorting and delivery.
Sr. Lead Worker Resume
Summary : Hard-working and dedicated individual seeking a full-time Lead Worker position with reputable company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Specailist in: Excel 2003 and 2007; Word 2007, Access2007. Outgoing, organized mulitasker.
- Works directly with patients and families, co-workers and staff during the registration and payment collection process.
- Solicits accurate demographic, insurance, and financial information.
- Enters information into the computer system and completes registration/admit paper work.
- Obtains signature and collect deposits and/or co-pays.
- Communicates with Nursing Staff and Doctors.
- Acts as lead worker making decisions for Admit/Screening Department in the absence of supervisor.
- Interviews patients for treatment in clinic/hospital, to obtain identifying and financial information.
- Conducts in-depth interviews to complete and/or update information and eliminate discrepancies inpatient data.
- Verifies patient eligibility for hospital services using financial documents, insurance verification as well as checking the Louisiana Labor Terminal (LDET) and the Louisiana Medicaid System (MSDM), Medicare and HDX Insurance Verification System.
Jr. Lead Worker Resume
Objective : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides job satisfaction and self-development and helps achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Management, Office Manager, Supervisor.
- Encouraged good behaviors using the positive reinforcement method.
- Established a safe play environment for the children.
- Instructed children on proper health and personal habits.
- Organized and engaged in recreational activities such as games and puzzles.
- Communicated openly with children's parents about daily activities and behaviors.
- Encouraged children to be understanding of and patient with others.
- Allowed for ample outdoor recreation time.
- Maintained a child-friendly environment with access to outdoor activities.
- Monitored each student's educational progress with individualized charts and files.
Lead Worker I Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Lead Worker professional who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Highlights Microsoft Office proficiency Professional and mature Excel spreadsheets Strong problem solver Meticulous attention to detail Time management Self-directed Strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Management, Machine Operator, Kanban, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Reconciled RBWO invoices for accuracy, mailed to vendors for approval and entered into the system for payment within a timeframe of three days.
- Entered all receipts and reconciled for month-end for Region 4.
- Entered all ILP invoices for payments to the vendor.
- Contacted vendors concerning errors or payment issues dealing with RBWO.
- Coordinated with ILP managers about payments to clients.
- Created spreadsheets using Excel functions for RBWO and ILP reports.
- Received and screened all incoming emails and faxes.
- Received phone calls from other offices within the Region about the receipt or other issues.
- Acted as lead worker to Region 4 until Accountant position was filled, approved all payment from SHINES, reconciled month-end child welfare reports, approved all GJE's enter by workers and assisted Supervisor with other duties as well.
Lead Worker II Resume
Headline : 10 + years experience and solid understanding of the system in construction and providing solutions to customers as a Lead Worker.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for direct care of emotionally disturbed children under the age of 18.
- Supervised consumers to ensure their own personal safety.
- Performed on consumers that include blood pressure, pulse, height and weight.
- Responsible for ensuring that consumers are provided and take daily-required medications and/or monitoring blood sugar for diabetic patients.
- Managed negative behaviors as needed.
- Presented and instructed to group of individuals, directions on daily living skills and tasks required.
- Accurately documented on client s daily behaviors is vital to the success of the client s graduation from the program.
- Supervised of weekend personnel, directly responsible for any disciplinary actions involving staff.
Lead Worker III Resume
Summary : To obtain a clinical social work position with a company that can benefit from experience while providing an environment to grow professionally.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Serves as a working lead coordinating activities of service employees engaged moves and events.
- Moves office, conference room, event or classroom furniture such as desks, chairs, cabinets, easels bookcases, etc. within rooms and/or across site and between buildings.
- Assembles and disassembles modular furniture systems as directed.
- Pulls product for build outs.
- Completes paperwork including billing, work orders/tasks & daily inventories.
- Relocates furniture and equipment using dollies and other forms of transport.
- Loads and unloads furniture/ equipment using designated equipment or via manual lifting.
- Performs other related duties as required or deemed necessary to meet the needs of the client.
Asst. Lead Worker Resume
Objective : To find full-time work locally that will allow to be financially stable and live at own home. Working as a seasonal employee, away from home, six months at a time for the past 21 summers and 8 winters, with no benefits or retirement. Looking to find stability back in the local community and some retirement and medical insurance for future years.
Skills : Laborer/Maintenance, Small Craft Operator, Campground Maintenance Leader.
- Responsible for tools, equipment, planning, follow-through of the plan, hauling, loading of debris/use of safety equipment, the efficiency of the crew without damage to natural resources, clean and maintain tools.
- Used hand tools and chainsaw, saws-all and generator.
- Considered Safety hazards were heavy loads, uneven ground, high heights in all weather conditions, nails, glass, mouse and bat nests.
- Assisted as groundskeeper mowing lawns, cutting windfalls off trails, surveying trails, campgrounds, docks on islands for future rehab for budget analysis.
- Supervised, gathered materials and tools for a WCC crew who helped build 5 plank bridges.
- Operated 20' Boston Whaler single outboard, 24' Monarch twin 125 HP gas outboards, 18' Monarch single diesel IO.
- Boated crews to job sights up to 15 miles away, shuttled contractors and volunteers.
- Operated an LCM with the captain aboard hauling debris back to the mainland.
Asst. Lead Worker Resume
Headline : Energetic, dedicated, and friendly professional seeking a position in a professional environment with a keen interest in learning new skills and currently seeking a position that allows for growth.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Served as lead worker to lower level and less experienced support staff, demonstrated effective leadership such as providing guidance, on-the-job training, and review, Constructive criticism of work, used sound judgment to respond appropriately to internal and external contacts.
- Accurately and clearly conveys directives, assignments, with the operation of assigned area as needed, particularly at the beginning of each quarter.
- Accurately typed, proofread and corrected letters, forms, and other personnel-related documents, Keyed in the schedule for Liberty Campus and Fort Stewart Campus.
- Entered instructor information into Banner.
- Trained instructors on the usage of Computer systems as well as Office.
- Audited end of the quarter records for accuracy.
- Audited end of the quarterly reports sent from Main Campus.
- Corrected and maintained for accuracy.
Lead Worker/Operator Resume
Summary : Detail oriented Administrative Assistant seeking a position with an established company that will provide opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Printers, Fax Machine.
- Assists the supervisor and provide customer service to the public.
- Answers and directs incoming telephone calls.
- Issues marriage licenses, birth, marriage, and death certificates.
- Responsible for balancing a daily and monthly cash flow.
- Generates a cash flow of as much as, $55,000 monthly.
- Submits reports to the downtown office at the end of each month.
- Orders office supplies.
- Trains new employees.
- Cross-trains to perform many other job-related duties within the Clerks office.
Lead Worker Resume
Summary : Lead Worker is responsible for relocating and setting up furniture, conference rooms, events, and assembling office equipment throughout the site to various buildings.
Skills : Computer , Communication , Windows Xp, Time Management, Team Player, MS Office.
- Identifies and corrects unsafe working conditions with management oversight.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.