Instructor, Mentor, And Coach Resume
Summary : Mentor with thirty executive years of leadership and project management life-cycle experience. I mature and cultivate the success of others because of my successes in event planning for distinguished and singular activities on behalf of international and government social networks and purpose. Main Focus on 1. Strategic planning, P&L responsibility, Performance optimization 2. New business development, Budgeting & finance, corporate administration 3. World class organization, Crisis management, Organizational leadership 4. Profitability improvement, Multi-site operations, Joint ventures & alliances 5. Consensus building & teaming, Decision-making, Best practices & benchmarking Engineering Science Courses & Studies
Skills : Microsoft Project, Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Public Speaking, Business Analysis, Safety Analysis, Base Realignment And Closure, Estate Management, Evaluations, Government Relations
- Observed and documented child/ adolescent's behavior during mentoring activities, progress toward IFSP goals and skill development.
- Served as positive role model to child/ adolescent diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Planned, arranged and facilitated mentoring activities for child/ adolescent.
- Taught life skills relevant to child/ adolescent's Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Mentored and assisted underclassmen with the transition of attending school while working part-time jobs.
- Practiced motivational interviewing and timeline follow-backs aiming to build a mentor relationship with youth.
- Worked in the juvenile recovery courts and assigned a youth with a criminal background and a history of drug abuse.
- Routinely met with students and teachers regarding in-class issues and learning interruptions and discuss solutions.
BS Engineering Science
Mentor (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : Mentor in Clinical Research with over 9 years of extensive experience in drug and medical device studies including Phase I-IV studies and Investigational Device Exemption studies. SOCRA certified with solid hands-on experience in managing CROs, reviewing Clinical Study Reports and monitoring studies. Key strengths include strong attention to detail and problem resolution. Various therapeutic areas including Women's Health (breast mastectomy, augmentation and revision), CNS, Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, and Ophthalmology. Electronic Data Capture (EDC) & Paper CRF studies. Site level, CRO and Sponsor sides of the industry.
Skills : Teaching, Tutoring, Mentoring, Research, Microsoft Office, Writing, Communication
- Responsible for verifying that the rights and well-being of human subjects are protected and that the reported trial data are accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents.
- Supervising CRO by organizing bi-weekly meetings to review study status, timeline, open action items, and track project deliverables as well as providing feedback for clinical study reports, tables & listings and monthly newsletters.
- Assisting in creating a foundational training module to assist investigators with the surgical technique of inserting breast implants.
- Enhancing data quality & ensuring compliance by analyzing data obtained from CRFs and implementing an action plan to have CRO modify incorrect data.
- Helped broaden customer relationships with the company by providing constant clinical support, maintaining communication with study sites and ensuring data accuracy by traveling to study sites and monitoring patient records.
- Assisted with calculating the budget for various clinical studies saving the company over $20,000.
- Helping update and harmonize SOPs, DOPs and work instructions to reflect actual practice, meet business and regulatory requirements and make them effective in training new employees.
B.A in Biology
Program Mentor Resume
Summary : Program Mentor with a background in leadership development, program implementation, change management, training, and presenting. Primary job functions have been within institutions of higher education, but skills are transferable to many other industries. Highly motivated, energetic professional seeking a challenging position with opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Verbal And Written Communication, Time Management, Customer Service, Leadership Development
- Establishing and enforcing rules for behavior and procedures to maintain order during one-on-one or group sessions.
- Performing student background reviews to develop tailored lessons based on student needs.
- Developing and implementing interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of course materials.
- Mentoring students who have been in trouble during their school hours.
- Meeting with participants during one-on-one sessions on a weekly basis to assist participants with personal goal setting, educational services, social skills, and career development.
- Assisting with planning for programs that provides personal, educational, and social development.
- Providing quality, professional service while maintaining adherence to contact center scheduling.
- Accepting and relating to youth who may not share the mentor's lifestyle and values.
BS in English
Peer Mentor Resume
Summary : High-performing, strategic-thinking Peer Mentor with nine years experience in relationship building with clients and across organizations and teams; exceptional writing, presenting, and interpersonal communication skills. Multi-task oriented person with experience in the clerical field of a high-security nature.
Skills : MS Office, Mentoring, File Management, Email, Faxing, Organization
- Participating in planning for services for clients, through face-to-face meetings and facilitation of group discussions.
- Assisting the program participants in completing required assignments.
- Meeting with clients on an on-going, as needed basis on and off-site and be available via email and cell phone for support, advice, and guidance.
- Participating in team meetings. Participating in regularly scheduled on-going training and supervision.
- Assisting in connecting clients to community-based support resources, clubhouses, and other ancillary services.
- Maintaining client charts and notes, update after each interaction with the client and have available for inspection by supervision at any time.
- Working in a leadership capacity ensuring camp attendees comply with rules and regulations.
- Responsible for meeting with the assigned mentee for the agreed-upon time.
Associate's in Art
Mentor, Guidance Counselor Resume
Summary : A levelheaded Mentor who remains calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful situations, with a strong belief in the importance of companionship and support in patient care. A caring health care provider with strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in patient assessment, and time management. Dedicated to achieving superior patient outcomes, and professionally trained with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. An energetic emergency services intern with a strong background in pre-hospital emergency care services that quickly assess patients and medical records while remaining calm.
Skills : Crisis Intervention, Mental Health, Case Management, Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services, Front Desk, Med Tech, Group Facilitation
- Assisting and teaching resident self-care, self-administration of medications, and independent living skills including but not limited to bathing, dressing, feeding, and grooming.
- Assisting and training residents in activities of daily living, personal hygiene, and household activity.
- Following rehabilitation and treatment plans to accelerate patient recovery, minimize pain, discomfort, infections, and complications and optimize patient outcomes.
- Assessing, monitoring and documenting patient progress, symptoms and vital signs on each visit.
- Educating the clients and their families on the safe treatment of injuries, illnesses, and conditions.
- Maintaining professional composure and effectiveness in rehabilitation and long-care nursing and making the decision in fast-paced, unpredictable environments.
- Maintaining the safe, sanitary, and therapeutic environment which promotes respect and dignity for resident and protects the privacy, rights, confidentially, and physical/emotional well-being of residents.
- Assisting with health care and/ or behavioral needs and document appropriately.
- Giving feedback to programmer administrator and/or shift lead regarding any issue affecting home operation and resident care including immediate notification of any changes in care needs.
Associate Degree in LVN
Student Mentor Resume
Summary : Reliable and self-motivated student with 5 years of experience working with children through teaching adapted aquatics, 2 years working closely with animals as a kennel/daycare attendant and shift manager,reliable, consistent customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Programming, Educator, Community Relations, Training & Development, Leadership Development, Change Management
- Assisting students in understanding basic computing concepts such as writing algorithms and problem solving, identifying errors in their code and basic coding skills to eliminate syntactic errors, identifying issues with the logical flow of code they create, and practicing good object-oriented technique.
- Practicing successful coaching methods and supervision during a two week period to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- Collaborating with parents, teachers, and counselors for struggling students academic successes.
- Planning a proactive tutoring and study program for the youth being mentored to follow to aid in maintaining their academic progress.
- Helping students meet mandated reading requirements by helping them learn to read.
- Weekly visiting with an elementary boy providing a positive role model and instilling morals and values in order to promote good behaviors and uphold the program mission.
- Working with the department of youth rehabilitation services and DC Superior court to aid in establishing and achieving the youths stated goals.
- Assisting the youth and family in keeping all scheduled and unscheduled appointments.
Resident Mentor Resume
Summary : Resident Mentor with 10 plus years of experience providing both academic and emotional support during students by checking in and communicating one-on-one, and encouraging and attending team-building activities. Experience In A Social Service Environment Including Direct Care And Case Managing Mentally Retarded, Developmental Disabled, And Mental Health. Excellent Counseling, And Direct Care. To acquire a position within a company that allows me to utilize my skills, knowledge, and experiences, for the positive benefit of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Client Needs Assessment & Response, Customer Service, Case Planning And Management, Community-client Relations
- Developing and utilizing supervision plans for assigned adoptive parents.
- Creating a client-specific treatment plan for each assigned child prior to placement and submit the plan for review by the appropriate staff.
- Visiting each assigned child in the adoptive home a minimum of once a week, each is being documented.
- Clinically and administratively supervising foster parents an average of one hour per week, assessing the child's progress toward treatment goals.
- Coordinating diagnostic information from all parties on the child's treatment team, coordinating treatment-planning sessions, notifying all pertinent parties, facilitating the meeting and documenting progress/regression regarding treatment goals.
- Ensuring implementation of the treatment plan, consulting with regional director/clinical supervisor regarding the issues relating to the resources necessary for plan implementation.
- Maintaining communication with the adoptive family to provide supervision, encouragement, support, counseling, and intervention necessary in the home environment.
Masters in Criminal Justice
Intern - Youth Mentor Resume
Objective : Intern - Youth Mentor with 2 years of experience. Possess Admirable Organizational, Analytical, And Problem-solving. Proficient In Office: Customer, Service, Typing, Data Entry, Computer Literate, And Report Writing. Detail Oriented And Critical Thinker. To obtain a job position in a friendly and positive environment that allows me to help and empower children and people in the community.
Skills : Customer Service, Teaching Assistant, Microsoft Office
- Dedicated over 1700 hours of service to provide tutoring, guidance, and mentorship.
- Worked with various organizations within the kern county community to create social awareness.
- Utilized leadership skills to successfully lead a team of 21 individuals.
- Operated office equipment including telephone, computer systems, copy machines, scanning equipment, and fax machines.
- Assist with translation between Spanish native speaking students and teachers.
- Met with a student once a week to act as a mentor. Helped with homework, read, did activities, acted as a positive role model.
- Assisted in coordinating wrap-around services to keep youth from re-offending.
- Shared college experiences and gave advice on campus life, classes, and professors.
Summary : Highly organized and enthusiastic Mentor with a keen eye for details, skilled communicator able to present various issues and topics with awareness and sensitivity, a passionate and dedicated writer ready to get started. Trained in the proper use of essential office equipment and office procedures. Strong awareness of expected professional conduct. Familiar with teamwork and communication among fellow office workers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Filing, Excel, Mentoring, Social Media Marketing, Public Speaking
- Promoting the awareness level and further interest of middle and high school students in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (stem).
- Experience encompasses basic knowledge of laboratory setting and code of conduct among middle and high school students.
- Monitoring and mentoring students when they have questions/ concerns regarding laboratory tasks.
- Ensuring proper safety etiquette of students in the laboratory and keeping track of the use of personal protective equipment.
- Encouraging a positive safe learning environment and allowing the students to have fun.
- Assisting students in understanding basic computing concepts such as writing algorithms and problem solving, identifying errors in their code and basic coding skills to eliminate syntactic errors.
- Building relationships by planning and participating in activities together.
- Supervising students performance and academic progress throughout the semester.
B.A. in Psychology
Tutor / Mentor Resume
Objective : Tutor / Mentor who excels in managing multiple projects concurrently with solid communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and follow-through capabilities. Easily establish rapport with diverse individuals with innate ability to gain confidence and trust. Looking to promote a dynamic, ambitious team and contribute to the productivity and profitability of the organization.
Skills : Computer Software, Telecommunications, Interpersonal Communication, Organized, Motivated, Team Oriented, Handling Money, Customer Service
- Provided counseling and support to adolescent girls in public high schools.
- Discussed relevant issues that teenage girls struggle with such as sex, drugs, peer pressure, etc.
- Took lead in supporting a young person through an ongoing, one-on-one relationship.
- Learned about and offer supportive resources to first-years regarding sexual assault, academic help.
- Supervised teen girls, ensuring they wake on time and are accounted for at the end of the day.
- Aided students in a summer program to acclimate incoming freshmen to college courses and college life.
- Managed student behavior and employed discipline techniques when necessary.
- Planned field trips and participated in enrichment activities integrating art, math, science.
- Assisted teachers and acted as a mentor for at-risk and special needs students.
B.A. in Human Development