IT Asset Manager Resume
Headline : Lead IT Professional with 9+ years experience across multiple industries (Dental, Vision, Health & Beauty, Marketing, Finance, Call Center) and demonstrated results in the areas of IT Project Management, IT management, IT Strategy & Infrastructure, Desktop Support and Network Administration.
Skills : Customer Service, Analytical, IT Management.
- Responsible for receiving and inspecting all incoming and outgoing IT assets.
- Created records to track assets in the official Department of State ILMS software and in SharePoint.
- Assured all assets meet the Department of State hardware and software security protocols.
- Updated and configured IT assets to the department of state standers.
- Deployed and documents final IT assets to end-users.
- Responsible for writing technical documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Created and tailor training programs that are reflective of business processes, key terminology, and the unique end-user tasks in the organization.
- Conducted training sessions that include demonstrations, participant interactivity, reinforcement discussions, and hands-on exercises.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. IT Asset Manager Resume
Headline : Versatile IT Professional with over 9 years in IT Asset Management and Procurement possessing extensive knowledge in software and hardware purchasing, reconciliation and deployment.
Skills : Asset Management, Project Management, Mobile Technology, Consulting, Implementation.
- Oversaw the IT Asset Management and Computer Replacement program to ensure appropriate replacement cycles Establishes a project plan that includes a schedule, budget, and communications plan with tasks and resources.
- Supervised a staff of 4 FTE's and contract staff of 3 in the management and deployment of City IT assets as well as vendor and contract management activities.
- Managed a yearly computer replacement budget of almost one million dollars.
- Coordinated with business units in the selection of replacement devices, software and hardware compatibility testing, and deployment schedules.
- Established, maintains and enforces Asset Management policies, procedures, and processes.
- Developed procedures to maintain asset databases; conducts training as needed to engage staff in inaccurate data collection and maintenance of asset records.
- Performed inventories and usage monitoring of all IT Assets and records findings, changes and physical location.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, asset tagging, storing, tracking and deployment of IT equipment.
Jr. IT Asset Manager Resume
Headline : Performance-driven IT Asset Manager professional with extensive relevant experience impacting organizational performance through warehousing management and execution of complex shipping, receiving, and procurement projects.
Skills : Global Certified IT Asset Manager, Hardware.
- Established policies and procedures for inventorying tracking assets reporting on information technology-related assets.
- Explored opportunities for maximizing or exploiting unused or partially used its assets to achieve full efficiency ROI from company resources.
- Developed strategies external relationships to implement plans for auctioning recycling or otherwise selling obsolete assets.
- Led the overall effort in planning monitoring maintaining recording of all enterprise-level agreements.
- Conducted and reported software asset reconciliation and audit activities on a timely basis including financial licensing warranty maintenance/support contract information.
- Compared warranties maintenance agreements and vendor contracts to assist with asset upkeep upgrades repair replacement.
- Identified opportunities for volume purchasing to obtain price breaks.
- Monitored and analyzed trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the future to identify areas for possible savings and/or asset optimization.
IT Asset Manager III Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in IT Asset Manager, Help Desk Support, , Mobile Device Support, Deskside Support, Data Analyst, Dispute Resolution, Multiline Phone Use. Resolve a variety of hardware and software issues on end users' computers and VMware, tablets, and smartphones.
Skills : Asset Management, Desktop Support, Team Management.
- Managed a full-time seven-person IT Asset Management team.
- Balanced multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and service level agreements.
- Developed Access reports for data analysis.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills working on cross-functional teams.
- Provided daily status updates and weekly written status reports.
- Analyzed complex situations, learn quickly, and synthesize solutions, options, and action plans.
- Exhibited professional communications skills within a dynamic and complex environment.
- Developed technical documents that presented information clearly and concisely.
Bachelor In Management
IT Asset Manager II Resume
Objective : To work in your esteemed organization where can prove technical, functional and operational expertise and to contribute effectively towards the growth of the organization.
Skills : IT Specialist, IT Analyst, Software Developer.
- Performed periodic hardware, software and application inventory for all locations.
- Performed hardware support for various equipment including Dell laptops, Dell desktops, Apple Phones, Mac Pro, and Mac Books.
- Managed loaner equipment rollouts and end of lifecycle collection, packaging and shipping.
- Imaged new workstations with Ghost applications.
- Collaborated with the engineering team to keep the workstation images up to date with the latest drivers.
- Performed the functions of IT procurement.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate database of the company's assets and maintenance contracts placing orders for hardware, software, and renewal of maintenance for various IT products.
IT Asset Manager I Resume
Headline : To secure a long-term IT Asset Manager position that will allow to utilize organizational and leadership skills as well as provide career advancement.
Skills : Asset Management, Inventory Management.
- Provided daily updates on IT assets delivery status to Planning, Service Provisioning, and Service Transitioning Teams.
- Administered IT asset repositories and maintain data quality, including record creation and updates.
- Maintained Build Rooms, staging areas and control IT equipment inventory.
- Conducted quantitative and qualitative review, inspection, and confirm received equipment's configuration prior to handover.
- Staged equipment for handover to the Infrastructure Technology Facility group for deployment.
- Monitored and progress assigned tickets in designated portals.
- Provided reports and analytical summaries as requested by Regional and Global Leads.
IT Asset Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified IT Asset Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : IT Analyst, IT Executive, Engineering.
- Coordinated corporate Asset Management efforts and advised senior management on ITIL best practices.
- Recommended corporate policies for Asset Management across 5 main sites and 30+ regional offices.
- Led technical evaluation of leading products, including establishing corporate requirements, leading vendor interviews, conducting Proof of Concept installations, and scoring solutions for senior management for selecting new enterprise-wide Asset Management Solution.
- Tracked all computer hardware and software assets company-wide, including 7.5K workstations, 1.5K servers, and 900+ applications, resulting in reduced theft, decreased software audit expense, and successful implementation of the just-in-time procurement strategy.
- Developed and maintained Asset Management database and interfaces for entering and maintaining asset data; built a web-based Life-cycle Management System providing install/move/add/change disposal, charge-back, application mapping, and procurement of IT assets.
- Maintained and supported shrink-wrapped Asset Tracking Solution (Altiris Asset Management Suite), including agent and server troubleshooting, enterprise-wide agent updates, and resolving database performance issues.
- Integrated Asset Management database with other applications, importing from Workday, Systems Management Server / System Center Configuration Manager (SMS / SCCM), CiscoWorks, and Lotus Notes, exporting to help-desk applications (TeamTrack, ServiceNow), and publishing directly to the corporate intranet.
Lead IT Asset Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced at managing projects and building and leading top-performing teams, identifying strategies for reducing costs, and negotiating vendor agreements. Special expertise in directing outsourced, off-site, and in-house support units, managing hardware and software inventories, and overseeing complete technology infrastructures.
Skills : SCCM, WSUS, Microsoft Windows, Group.
- Maintained the company's $15M hardware and software inventory.
- Administered Par's Microsoft SCCM and Ghost server infrastructure and the Blackberry Enterprise Server infrastructure.
- Led the provisioning of all PCs, cellular devices, and office equipment.
- Planned and led multiple SCCM, Lotus Notes/MS Exchange, and office equipment upgrades.
- Improved efficiency by developing corporate standard PC images and end-user service standards.
- Enhanced service quality by introducing issue process tracking and troubleshooting documentation.
- Led a critical JDE warehouse system upgrade and migrated to a new barcoding and scanning system.
- Developed a template for all Par IT documentation for system changes, upgrades, and deployments.
Associate IT Asset Manager Resume
Summary : Worked in IT Asset Management for 16 years and have worked on the management of hardware and software. Negotiating and maintaining relationships with over 164+ vendors. Manage, forecast and plan an IT Asset Management budget of over $60M for hardware and software.
Skills : Hardware, Software, Network Engineer.
- Responsible for managing software asset lifecycle and maintaining software license compliance by monitoring usage, producing inventory reports, coordinating purchases, and maintaining a definitive software library.
- Reviewed and updated IT Software Policies and Procedures to improve overall productivity in cost-saving operations, time efficiency, and quality assurance.
- Credited for successfully documenting IT Asset Management Processes, streamlining the IT Asset Inventory library to ensure compliance and provide ROI for inventory tools.
- Served as a Subject Matter Expert for Business Software Alliance Audit and accountable for ensuring controls are implemented to remediate findings to ensure compliance.
- Produced inventory reports, coordinate purchases, and manage software usage utilizing SCCM Expert, Service Now and Dell eSMART Asset Management tools.
- Proactivated manage IT Inventory scans and auditing reports to provide assurance of program effectiveness.
- Recognized for lowering software compliance risks through process improvement and weekly internal audits.
B.S. In Computer
IT Asset Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with IT Asset Manager and a successful record of maintaining and balancing metrics. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Skilled and trained in the Microsoft suite of products as well as social media, consignment and web publishing software. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals at all levels.
Skills : IT Executive, Information Systems, IT Analyst.
- Ensured the timely return of firm leased technology assets.
- Worked with a national team of asset management, human resources, and national finance groups to create a firm-wide web-based asset management policy manual.
- Moderated national asset management conference calls.
- Compiled bi-weekly national asset management group scorecard for distribution to local technology support leadership.
- Included compilation and calculation of twelve metrics from six national asset management areas.
- Attended forty hours of mandatory customer service and technology training yearly.
- Included web-based and classroom training.