Software Developer II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Software Developer, expertise in application design, development, deployment, implementation, testing and maintenance of Enterprise and Web applications. Extensive SDLC experience including requirement analysis, design, coding, application implementation, unit testing, system testing, documentation and production support.
Assisted in coordination of internal qa testing, and external user acceptance testing.
- NJ managerial controls/ observation hub managerial controls is an application that helps managers of a team monitor their clients to make sure they interacted within a timely manner.
- Observation hub is an application where positive or anomalous observations of various teams are recorded.
- Direct interaction with the different team managers to document their needs and requirements for the application.
- Implementing and designing the technical architecture of the application based on the requirements.
- Interacting with teams in London and Bangalore during the UAT testing of the application.
- Performing log mining as a part of production support for troubleshooting any technical issue in the production.
Embedded Software Developer Resume
Headline : Having 5+ years of experience with a role of Software Developer, having experience in System Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation of Web and Windows Application using Microsoft Technology in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Strong experience in Client/Server applications and N-tier Architecture in Web Applications.
- Implemented the ability for h&m employees to login to bid now with their ad domain users.
- Responsibilities: designed and developed rams portal to integrate with public website application using c#, MVC 5, WCF, generics, SQL server 2013.
- Creating a business logic layer (BLL) & data access layers (DAL) to implement MVC architecture.
- Developing front-end interaction webpages with server controls, validation controls, layout, and master pages.
- Designing the application as 3-tier architecture with extensive use of object-oriented programming techniques.
- Involved in design and developing components of this application using MVC 5, c. Net, HTML. CSS, AngularJS.
- Implementing routing, URL, security, action filter techniques for application development.
- Extensively used c features such as object initializers, anonymous types, lambda expressions, extension methods.
Sr Software Developer Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience in analysis, design, and development of client/server, web-based, SOA based architecture and n-tier architecture applications as a Software Developer. Expert in providing business solutions with hands-on experience developing web applications, web services, Web API, WCF Services, windows applications, and windows services in .NET
- Responsible for migrating legacy applications, automated office processes, and led the IT department toward more efficient task completion.
- Creating various windows forms applications that are used as a part of migration tools, worked on legacy GUI applications are written in VBA and Delphi which are used in the daily business process such as fulfillment.
- Creating windows services that were installed and used to run various scheduled process which was key for new client implementations.
- Creating restful web services, web API projects which are consumed by 3rd party clients to place API orders.
- Using swagger to wrap the restful API's to create the API documentation used postman tool for troubleshooting the restful APIs added new soap web methods to existing soap web services used soap UI tool for troubleshooting.
- Creating Angularjs modules which were used as UI admin tools for the business team.
- Troubleshooting Java middleware application which is later migrated to. Net middleware application gained knowledge with Linux environment and JBoss server as part of the migration.
- Consuming various 3rd party APIs major one include little for payment verification and address verification API, PayPal API for payment processing, etc.
- Developing azure web app services that were used in mocking various services.
- Individually did full stack development by implementing two COUPA based projects using. Net technologies like LINQ to XML, LINQ to SQL, ado. Net, web API, IIS deployment, azure deployment used bootstrap, font awesome libraries for the front end.
Lead Software Developer Resume
Summary : Having Strong written and oral communication skills. Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Involved in developing the front end applications using web technologies like HTML/HTML 5, and CSS/css3.
- Involved in making the application responsive using bootstrap, and used less pre-processor.
- Creating custom word press interfaces which interact with the MySQL database.
- Managing client word press installations, including updates, security patches, and plug-in functionality.
- Developing applications in angular js and bootstrap and deployed into development, test and production environment successfully.
- Working on the MVC architecture of angular js in developing the apps, controllers, and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application we used angular js as the main MVC framework, and also restful web services.
- Used local storage and session storage to develop a secure app using angular js and also used $ watch to keep track of any changes within persistent data in the browser.
- Involving in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, restful web services using Ajax, JSON.
- Interacting with java controllers (Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems) using restful services.
Software Developer - Intern Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Software Developer. Have a good understanding of complete software development life cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Integration, and Maintenance of various client/server and multi-tier web applications. Experience with working on CSS Preprocessors like LESS & SASS. Experience in prototyping visual design concepts and providing a solution for new navigation systems, resulting in better user experience.
- Responsibilities: created a custom angular directive for implementing accessibility features for eliminating cross-browser computability.
- Tested cross-browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers using angular. Js.
- Used node js for the communication to the server through restful API and added user validations & permissions by using it.
- Used Angularjs as a framework to create a single page application (spa), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with a server.
- Displayed tabular data using Angularjs by applying filters on the table data.
- Used Angularjs HTTP request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
Database Software Developer Resume
Summary : 7+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer, expertise in developing client-server, web-based, and n-tier applications using Microsoft tools and technologies including. Highly motivated, detail oriented, ability to work independently and as a part of the team with excellent Technical, Analytical and Communication skills.
Skills : HTML5/CSS3/Java Script, AngularJS, ExtJS, Ajax, XML 1.0, and JSON.
- Responsibilities: review the high-level design (HLD), functional requirements, system impacts and discussed the new functionality implemented in team meetings.
- Performing the use case analysis and design by gathering the requirements directly from end-user for new modules and enhancements.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of smart VMA architecture and frameworks.
- Designing and writing test cases, scenarios, scripts, and procedures based on software requirements.
- Analyzing existing program logic to determine the best method of accomplishing required changes or cause of program malfunction.
- Updating the development environment by identifying new compatible components.
- Responsible for rewriting legacy applications to. Net applications utilizing c#, Azure, MVC, SQL server and other technologies.
- Identifying & solving technology-related bottlenecks, and provide enhancements to the existing code base.
Software Developer I Resume
Assisted in the migration of portions of the character based version application to the windows application.Developed and maintained a custom medical practice management application, centered primarily on scheduling and billing.
- Responsibilities: developing and testing many features in an agile environment using Ruby, PHP, go language developed backend micro-services for an internal application called Rio, using ruby, go language.
- Implementing the message broker RabbitMQ (ruby) and busboy (go language) to communicate between API and microservices.
- Launching the VMS on a different cloud platform and monitor the performance and configuration.
- Handling exceptions using Golang by using errors package and also when we get a bad response from APIs.
- Collaborating with product management and user experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions.
Lead Software Developer III Resume
Summary : Developed numerous fluids engineering and other complex software applications over 14+ years of experience as a Software Developer, using Pascal/Delphi, Java/Android, and C/C++/C#/VS/Windows. Independently produced 4 major applications for the fluid transport and pump industries that are included in 3 editions of a collegiate level textbook.
- Writing hardware-locking and time-trial software for user evaluation purposes.
- Developing custom versions of software for international pump manufacturing companies.
- Advanced pump selection software that offers 40+ selection criteria to select from thousands of pumps.
- Building and assembling pump catalogs that are viewed and used in the pump selection process.
- Working with major pump companies on custom versions and pump catalogs for users.
- Hydroflo (originally c, now Pascal, 32k lines code) drag and drop fluid-flow piping design and analysis software for both pumped and gravity systems.
- Quickly analyzing fluid transport systems for steady-state operating results.
Software Developer (Consultant) Resume
Summary : Software Developer with 7+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Support. Experience in design and implementation of client/server and web applications using J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC) and XML technologies (XML and XML Schema). Experience in designing and developing solutions using the MVC Architecture with Spring.
Skills : Database Management Programming Languages: Java, C, C#, PHP, Python Big Data Technologies: Apache Hadoop, MapReduce, Cascading, HP Vertica, Apache Spark, Sqoop, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Pig Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, JSF1.1/1.2, JSP And Servlets Databases: MS-SQL, Oracle IDE: MS Visual Studio 2013, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, STS, Dreamweaver, NetBeans, and Platforms: Windows 7,8,10 / Ubuntu 13.10 UITesting.
- Mainly focused on working closely with analysis and r&d team.
- Full stack development with spring MVC as front end and hibernate as ORM.
- Implementing auth2 for user authentication purpose to implement security.
- Implementing the hibernate framework using Dao, POJO classes for all the modules of the applications such as products, service, and customer.
- Developing different GUI screens using JSPs, HTML, DHTML, Ajax, and CSS to design the pages according to client experience workbench standards.
- Working on restful web services to enforce a stateless client-server and support JSON few changes from soap to restful technology used ajax and JSON to send a request to the server and updating GUI pages.
- Responsible for overseeing the quality procedures related to the project.
- Development of adobe flash application for manipulation on user photos on vk.com, which was written on as3.
- System development and customization using java web development technologies.
Software Developer - Intern Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Software Developer. A full stack Agile developer with a strong record of excellent teamwork. Enthusiastic in continuous learning and proactive in taking up the tasks.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the enhancements including functional description, installation instructions and release notes for the product.
- Used agile methodology and participated actively in the scrum calls and retrospection meetings.
- Developed interfaces with external systems using java/j2ee technologies such as restful web service and spring.
- Ensured high-quality code by using pair programming and reviewing approach.
- Used test-driven approach and wrote JUnit test cases using Mockito and Jmockit.
- Used soap UI tool and various simulators like wire-mock and node js for testing in development environments.
- Developed functional test cases and supported the functional testing and integration testing in the lab environments.
- Worked on fixing various production issues raised as part of business as usual.