Asset Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Asset Manager and Vendor Manager with a successful career in mortgage default and administration. Excels at interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained. Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
Skills : Appraisal methods: Income, Cost, Comparable, Regression.
- Managed the listing and resale process of the property and monitored the performance of the realtor assigned to handle the resale of the property.
- Coordinated evictions, including negotiating cash for keys or relocation assistance.
- Obtained, reviewed and approved bids for lender required repairs for the property.
- Monitored the property repairs and maintenance to ensure successful completion.
- Coordinated quarterly inspections trips to ensure that the property is being maintained according to procedures Reviewed title reports to find pertinent information about the previous mortgagor, property details and title issues.
- Reviewed and negotiated terms and conditions for real estate contracts, focused on maximizing real estate profit for the organization.
- Executed contracts and other documents related to the asset disposition.
- Adhered to all federal and state compliance guidelines relative to retail mortgage lending.
Assistant Asset Manager Resume
Objective : Multi-faceted and reliable professional with experience in real estate, interior design, and sales. Proficiency in all aspects with a focus on asset management and overall performance of property internally and within market. Excellent inter-personal skills with ability to handle complex and fluid situations.
Skills : Bilingual - English/Spanish, MS Office, Suite Identifying Trends.
- Organized and managed the largest portfolio in the company (over 250 loans), which included all California properties.
- Managed a portfolio that consisted of bond loans and affordable housing.
- Point of contact for Borrowers for all items related to the loan.
- Monitored inspections and overall performance of properties.
- Contributed to the refinement of the 3MAX deals to Fannie Mae reporting.
- Successfully corrected document inconsistencies between the Origination and Asset Management divisions that contributed to a reduction in incorrect payments and late charges.
- Ensured borrower compliance with Fannie Mae guidelines and legal documents.
- One of the first Asset Managers to exclusively work with the 3MAX Fannie Mae loans.
Asset Manager Team Lead Resume
Summary : To secure a position within an organization that will allow me to utilize my strong communication skills and extensive knowledge in the Mortgage and Commercial Banking as well. I have a well-rounded skill set in the Mortgage and Commercial Industry and I am very detail oriented. I exhibit a sense of pride and urgency in my work. I am a self-starter, team player, have a very positive attitude and can adapt to frequent changes.
Skills : Collections, Customer Service Experience, Mortgage.
- Negotiated workout, with borrowers, investors, insurers, brokers from initial requests to final close of workout.
- Obtained all necessary documentation from mortgagors, etc.
- and coordinated workouts with applicable internal and external departments.
- Handled basic to complex level of workout cases, ordered and reviewed BPO/appraisals for loss mitigation options.
- Evaluated and negotiated short sale offers, including counter offers in accordance with departmental guidelines and delegated authority levels as set forth by servicing client/investor/insurer.
- Provided proper and timely responses to mortgagor's correspondence according to RESPA guidelines and communicated regularly and effectively with other departments and other companies.
- Submitted workout decisions to the investor and/or insurer to review for approval as required.
- Declined files in accordance with departmental guidelines and delegated authority levels as set forth by servicer/client/investor/insurer if borrower did not qualify for a workout option.
Master of Science
Senior Asset Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will benefit from my sales experience, training experience, presentation abilities, project management and people management skills that will translate into improved corporate operational results. Drawing on over 20 years of asset, sales, relocation and team management experiences, I have served as a single point of contact and strategic advisor for clients of all sizes, from fortune 100 to emerging markets.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Coordinate strategy and daily operations managing REO properties.
- Direct all sales functions associated with REO, ensuring compliance with Fannie Mae Corporate Policy and in accordance with the law and acceptable practices associated with real estate asset management and sales.
- Responsible for network development and training for over 600 partners.
- Research current market values and comprehend the micro economic trends that drive them.
- Analyze property data to apply a marketing strategy for highest financial return.
- Evaluate and approve repairs based on economic model.
- Negotiate with repair vendors to obtain the best possible repair prices and ensure that repairs meet Fannie Mae's standards Duties include property management, broker and vendor management and contract negotiations of foreclosed residential properties to the point of sale.
Fixed Asset Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Asset Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Maintenance Management, Logistics, Microsoft Office.
- Contacted delinquent mortgagers and began collection activity on loans to collect delinquent payments.
- Counseled delinquent mortgagors and extended every effort within established guidelines to obtain payment arrangements that would cure the default.
- Documented the on-line collections system daily with information pertinent to each mortgagor or obtained through the counseling process in compliance with investor requirements.
- Set up repayment programs, both formal and informal, with mortgagors.
- Provided follow-up with mortgagors who had promised funds on specific dates.
- Reviewed all delinquent payments not meeting standard acceptance criteria to determine foreclosure proceedings.
- Prepared documents for short sales, Deed-In-Lieu's, and modifications.
B.A. In Markets
Property/Asset Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a senior level loan review, special assets or risk management position in which to utilize my 13 years experience in the underwriting, restructuring, collection and rehabilitation of C&I, Asset Based Lending and Commercial Real Estate loans.
Skills : Real Estate Broker; Fluent In Spanish, Thorough Understanding.
- Managed a national in-house REO portfolio and recovered $48.196 Million dollars within 12 months.
- Negotiated and analyzed an average of 45 offers per week.
- Created Excel spreadsheets to aid in the countering of offers, calculating holding cost, PMI Approvals and various other business needs.
- Produced a Word template to help uniform Marketing Reports Developed and implemented marketing plans for assets and revised as needed depending on market conditions, property condition and/or market response.
- Analyzed and evaluated BPOs, Appraisals, AVMs to determine an asset's fair market value.
- Examined potential repairs/cost to cure needed and made recommendations of Repairs vs.
- Approved invoices and verified whether cost fees were reasonable and fair.
Intellectual Asset Manager Resume
Headline : Ambitious worker who completed Bachelors and Masters while working full-time. Looking to further fulfill potential as a key contributor to a business with development and opportunity. Experienced in multiple facets of real estate including appraisal, financial analysis, loan servicing, and asset management which has provided skills that will transcend into any vocation. This experience coupled with my education and the desire to continually develop as an asset should serve well in the right opportunity.
Skills : Compliance Auditing Negotiations Project Management Asset Portfolio Management Quality Control Contracts/ Leases Project Oversight Eviction Resolutions Foreclosures Credit Decision Title Reports Resolutions Bilingual - English/Spanish MS Office Suite Identifying Trends.
- Conducted oversight of vendors, contractors, field agents, title, and escrow affiliates.
- Executed daily functions with AVP authority including marketing, contract negotiating, eviction resolutions, relocations and property restoration, ensuring compliance objectives were met.
- Managed entire closing process to ensure seamless execution of property sale.
- Coordinated with foreclosure and eviction attorneys to resolve legal and title issues.
- Negotiated sales contracts, extensions, and closing stipulations through final closing status.
- Developed written departmental procedures consulting process improvements with senior management.
- Executed sworn documents with accordance to state, city, and parish compliance regulations.
Asset Manager III Resume
Summary : Great depth in multiple career fields. Highly organized with an acute attention to detail. Outstanding in a team environment. Strong interpersonal skills; Capable of evoking trust and confidence. Advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office suite applications; experience with search engine research. Licensed and certified in Life & Health Insurance.
Skills : Accounting, Management, Scheduling, Project Management, Project Planning, Finance, Lean Six Sigma, Inventory Management, Sales, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Estimating.
- Managed an assigned portfolio of multi-family properties, ensuring all applicable HUD and SHCC policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations are followed.
- Consulted mutli-family properties ensuring policies and compliance.
- Assessed project operations and program compliance with HUD regulations.
- Performs annual Management and Occupancy Reviews (MORs) on properties to assess project operations and program compliance.
- Review included review of occupancy/eligibility requirements, including review of property's application intake and screening of applicants, verification procedures and application of preferences in tenant waiting lists, and calculation of resident annual income, as well as a review the property's unit and general maintenance conditions.
- Analyzed and monitored the fiscal spending of multiple properties fiscal spending averaging a total of $20 million annually.
- Ensures corrective action monitoring and drafting of Management Review Reports.
- Utilization of numerous communications methods and data research while adhering to a Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Plan, outlining corrective action requirements for areas of non-compliance.
B.A. In Communication
Asset Manager II Resume
Summary : Accomplished and dedicated professional Facilities Manager with over 25 years' experience. A straight forward, goal oriented leader, who has proven abilities to effectively oversee the day to day operations of facilities of any size and is successful working within large corporations, government agencies, and small businesses. I am confident in my ability to manage multiple projects and tasks while remaining flexible and responsive to changing priorities; and easily establish rapport with senior management, colleagues and subordinates, as well as clients and vendors, to effectively communicate needs of the organization.
Skills : Purchasing, Operations Management, Workforce Planning.
- Managed a nationwide portfolio of homes for sale via online auction platform.
- Oversaw a nationwide team of real estate listing agents and scheduled assignments.
- Worked in multiple areas including offer management, contract review, sales, city code violations, escrow/closings.
- Interviewed and trained staff in different job roles.
- Communicated with clients to review closing, conversion, and task targets.
- Use of modern office methods including computer, fax, scanner, filing system, email, etc.
- Assisted website user's inquiries via phone and high volume email.
Purchasing And Asset Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that utilizes, challenges, and expands my current job skill levels within a stable company that offers a competitive salary and a good benefits package. As a diversified office professional I've been involved in many aspects of business operations and development where I have a proven track record of making beneficial contributions toward the company's success. I am best known for my organizational skills, with the ability to increase productivity, efficiency and profitability through evaluation of business management systems and implementation of process improvements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Google Docs.
- Conducted compliance audits/reviews for accounts regarding Section 125 documentation and regulations.
- Conducted annual review with existing accounts prior to open enrollment, focusing on reactivating dormant accounts.
- Processed claims for policyholders and served as liaison for WWHQ and local policyholders.
- Worked with manager to meet weekly sales goals.
- Met with Business Owners to discuss Aflac products and services.
- Presented Aflac policy information to employees.
- Completed Aflac policy applications for potential policyholders.
- Created sales lead tracker for each business owner approached with detailed information for future follow up.
Bachelor Of Science In Psychology
Asset Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated Operations Manager and successful leader, who excels at using comprehensive knowledge of performance management techniques. A leader driven to motivate teams to exceed business goals and targets while under pressure. Possessing a high degree of integrity and an outstanding work ethic, as well as strong, effective leadership qualities.
Skills : REO Management, Real Estate, Foreclosures, HECM.
- Monitored, maintained and measured all cash applications, inventory levels, and collections process for the western United States.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and HR activities (i.e.: disciplinary action, benefits, dismissals) for multiple departments, and non-sales staff at multiple retail locations.
- Mentor direct staff for further advancement within the company Analyzed and reported on profit and loss statements, COGS reporting, banking information, inventory movements, and collections amounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Forecast, approved and ordered all equipment and accessories for all of the regions sales locations.
- Created, and revised policy and procedures for money handling, cash applications, inventory control management, and collections process for retail locations.
- Approved corporate and indirect accounts based on banking and credit histories.
- Oversaw the closure of retail locations and the re-distribution of materials and assets, as needed.